PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4

CelticBaller
10-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Anyone here has access to the beta?

Rose
10-02-2013, 08:14 PM
I do, but it's also going public Friday so don't sweat not being in yet.

TheReal Kendall
10-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I played 1 match and didn't even finish it last night.

The map looks awful. It looks like it didn't load up all the way.

I unloaded on a dude then he turned around and killed me with like 2 shots. I look at his health and it still said 100%:facepalm :facepalm

I'm gonna give it another chance tonight cause I liked the last BF

GOBB
10-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I tried it and its not my kind of game.

Brujesino
10-08-2013, 08:18 PM
I played 1 match and didn't even finish it last night.

The map looks awful. It looks like it didn't load up all the way.

I unloaded on a dude then he turned around and killed me with like 2 shots. I look at his health and it still said 100%:facepalm :facepalm

I'm gonna give it another chance tonight cause I liked the last BF
its a beta but yes i agree the map looks bad.

Rose
10-08-2013, 10:16 PM
its a beta but yes i agree the map looks bad.
From what I've heard it looks especially bad on the 360. And that the textures aren't even loading right at close range. And I know that at my friend's apartment it seemed that way.

I know on my PS3 it was pretty sketchy the first day or two. But it seems to have gotten a bit better since. And since I can't download the beta on my 360 I can't tell if it's gotten better. PC I've heard mixed things about, so I'm hoping that means it'll suck ass on the current consoles but be sweet on the next gen.

With that said there's a very limited window of opportunity to fix the problems since it comes out in 3 weeks.

Brujesino
10-08-2013, 10:50 PM
From what I've heard it looks especially bad on the 360. And that the textures aren't even loading right at close range. And I know that at my friend's apartment it seemed that way.

I know on my PS3 it was pretty sketchy the first day or two. But it seems to have gotten a bit better since. And since I can't download the beta on my 360 I can't tell if it's gotten better. PC I've heard mixed things about, so I'm hoping that means it'll suck ass on the current consoles but be sweet on the next gen.

With that said there's a very limited window of opportunity to fix the problems since it comes out in 3 weeks.

The beta has probably been ready for awhile now but only recently been public.They release the beta so they can get feedback on weapons balance and such iam sure they knew the map was flawed when they released it.

Still iam pretty sure the map isnt going to get ten times better by launch it can improve but not that much.

This is a game for Next gen and PC.

eriX
10-08-2013, 11:43 PM

its fine on the PC, havent seen any glitches though still not optimized but i've put in some good hours and im starting to love it. The things that bf4 introduced changes the way the game works. The vehicles with the reloading changes everything you can't just go on a rampage anymore especially in the helis. Though atm the Scar-H is an absolute beast and i think will be nerfed

Rose
10-09-2013, 12:19 AM
its fine on the PC, havent seen any glitches though still not optimized but i've put in some good hours and im starting to love it. The things that bf4 introduced changes the way the game works. The vehicles with the reloading changes everything you can't just go on a rampage anymore especially in the helis. Though atm the Scar-H is an absolute beast and i think will be nerfed
They did that last time too.:lol Until the dimming patch that thing was pretty much the only gun used.

And Brujesino I kind of agree, except I feel like they would have optimized this map specifically a bit more for current generation consoles, since one of the major advantages of battlefield in relation to COD, is how few glitches there, and how well the maps are designed. Personally I feel like it's not only glitchy, but pretty poorly designed. Also I was just originally referring to how bad some of the glitches are. It's a pretty rough beta especially for Dice.

TheReal Kendall
10-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Just gave it another shot last night and it's pretty good.

Graphics looked better than the first time I played.

Rose
10-11-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm liking it more and more. Besides the support class having no C4. I'm glad it went back to the sniper class in a way, because that'll make that class fun again like in BC2. But....dammit.:(

CelticBaller
10-11-2013, 12:34 PM
The game looks like shit on my xbox :(

i like it but i rather just wait till the xbox one

Rose
10-11-2013, 03:10 PM
The game looks like shit on my xbox :(

i like it but i rather just wait till the xbox one
Everything I'm seeing says wait to buy it till you pick up a next gen, especially on the xbox. I know that judging by the screenshots on reddit current gen versions are pretty far behind pc (go figure) but should be pretty well off on next gen.

I don't know why people thought this would run great on current generation consoles anyways, since BF3 had a lot of framerate issues, and for awhile the console would freeze on the load screen.:lol

TheReal Kendall
10-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Everything I'm seeing says wait to buy it till you pick up a next gen, especially on the xbox. I know that judging by the screenshots on reddit current gen versions are pretty far behind pc (go figure) but should be pretty well off on next gen.

I don't know why people thought this would run great on current generation consoles anyways, since BF3 had a lot of framerate issues, and for awhile the console would freeze on the load screen.:lol

That would be the best thing to do.

But some people like me are waiting a year to get next gen

magic chiongson
10-14-2013, 10:02 AM
when i preordered BF3 for like $60 i already got the premium edition the the unlock thingies..now for BF4 $60 you only get 1 free expansion and pay extra for the premium :(

Rose
10-16-2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/16/how-battlefield-4s-beta-fixed-its-problems
Tons of good fixes. Glad battlefield 3 controls are back in the game.

eriX
10-18-2013, 04:40 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/16/how-battlefield-4s-beta-fixed-its-problems
Tons of good fixes. Glad battlefield 3 controls are back in the game.

surprised nothing was mentioned about the Scar h or i mustve missed it

magic chiongson
10-18-2013, 10:56 AM
surprised nothing was mentioned about the Scar h or i mustve missed it

i didnt play the beta..whats with the scar-h? i remember they nerfed it in bf3 after a few weeks

Rose
10-18-2013, 12:46 PM
i didnt play the beta..whats with the scar-h? i remember they nerfed it in bf3 after a few weeks
It was like the early bf3 scar-h:lol

I assume they'll do weapon balancing when we can access all the weapons. Once the game is out they can do that, I don't think it makes sense to do so in the beta.

magic chiongson
10-18-2013, 02:02 PM
hrmm that was when i made most of my kills..after that it was all landmines :D

oh and that night vision thing,,nobody could hide from you lol

Rose
10-18-2013, 02:57 PM
I didn't really like that scope. That it was kinda useless besides on the CQB maps, because it was only 1.0.

Brujesino
10-20-2013, 09:27 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193li5wy5suw8gif/ku-xlarge.gif

Brujesino
10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193ljgc5hycexgif/ku-xlarge.gif

eriX
10-20-2013, 11:55 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193li5wy5suw8gif/ku-xlarge.gif

one of the thing i love about that map is the C flag, going up there opens the game up so much. But theres always these f*ggots that blows the building up as soon as the game starts.. they should set a time limit to when you can blow up the building like atleast 1/3 of the way in then you can blow it up, also when it does blow up you die too quickly if you were standing inside the building like i dont even have time to move 2m to jump off -_-

magic chiongson
10-26-2013, 03:55 PM
preloading... 24gb sigh

Mr Exlax
10-28-2013, 04:25 PM
I picked it up from my guy on Saturday, but I still haven't played it. I'm nervous about playing stuff before it comes out. When's it dropping in stores? I need to pick up my PS3 copy.

eriX
10-29-2013, 07:32 AM
anyone played it yet? From the youtube footage i saw the levoution on the damn map looks pretty intense. Dunno if i should buy it yet cause i have exams on soon... that dilemma

magic chiongson
10-29-2013, 11:47 AM
http://youtu.be/hl-VV9loYLw

imma start playing tonight

DeuceWallaces
10-29-2013, 01:12 PM
I played for about an hour last night and it was choking the life out of my pc.

DeuceWallaces
10-29-2013, 01:16 PM
when i preordered BF3 for like $60 i already got the premium edition the the unlock thingies..now for BF4 $60 you only get 1 free expansion and pay extra for the premium :(

The preorder of BF3 only got you the first expansion. Same as this one. If you were premium you had to plunk down another 60 after release.

magic chiongson
10-29-2013, 01:22 PM
The preorder of BF3 only got you the first expansion. Same as this one. If you were premium you had to plunk down another 60 after release.
yeah you're right, i checked and i dont have the premium. i do remember my local store selling it on preorder for around $35 tho, the lowest i could find for BF4 was $48.

Brujesino
10-29-2013, 04:17 PM
Until i get a nxet gen console or gaming pc iam not gonna play BF4 i want the full experience not a watered down one.

magic chiongson
10-29-2013, 06:05 PM
its a good thing i didn't buy a 1440p display, i'm gonna have to upgrade my graphics as well if i did :D

DeuceWallaces
10-29-2013, 11:50 PM
You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.

miller-time
10-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.

magic chiongson
10-31-2013, 11:20 AM
looks like the release day problems are 'fixed'. before the patch game kept crashing for me, i could't even finish a single match. after the patch it didn't crash anymore, but i kept on getting disconnected. did a little research and it said somewhere to close the bluetooth tray app, i did and haven't been disconnected since.

You'd be lucky to run that with a 780.

which reminds me..i'm tempted to buy one after the price drops but i guess i still don't need if i continue with 1080p, i have a 7970 atm.

Just got this today, game is soo good! They've really tightened up the feel of the game from BF3. I got it on PC, I couldn't imagine getting this for console.

honestly i really don't see that much difference from bf3 in terms of graphics, but they did allow destruction on an even higher level :D

ErhnamDjinn
10-31-2013, 02:57 PM
game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.

Rose
10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
game actually looks worse then BF3 on the Ps3, there's texture drops, I hate the new controls, no team chat, but worst part is how bad it looks compared to Bf3, its so bad in one stage the stairs lost there shape and just became a brown flat ramp, the boxes lost there wood texture and just became brown polygons.
Battlefield ever have full team chat? Squad sure, but squad worked for me just fine in the beta.

The experience on current consoles sucks balls. For all the reasons you said, but even BF3 pushed the consoles to the brink.

magic chiongson
10-31-2013, 04:45 PM
it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol

TheReal Kendall
10-31-2013, 04:47 PM
How is this on 360?

eriX
10-31-2013, 08:39 PM
it has built-in voip right? i don't know how to enable that..i've been hearing random voices lol

there is built in squad chat... pretty sure the default was pressing alt to talk? not sure exactly but pretty sure you can disable squad voip.

DeuceWallaces
11-01-2013, 02:09 PM
You can turn it off in settings on the audio tab. We just use Vent so it's unnecessary.

magic chiongson
11-01-2013, 04:39 PM
any of you guys playing together? i've never played bf3 regularly for more than a month, so i only know pub games/servers. last time i played together consistently with a group was in crysis 2

DeuceWallaces
11-02-2013, 02:47 PM
I play with a few friends from my long time MMO guild, but we aren't super serious with a clan and a server.

Da KO King
11-12-2013, 02:15 PM
I played with the most infuriating group yesterday. Was playing Obliteration on the Prison map. The other side was doing a GREAT job of sticking together and really playing as a team. My side was playing totally illogically and selfishly. I definitely will find a group to stick with once I'm more comfortable with the game.

TylerOO
11-15-2013, 04:27 PM
WOW just seen a video of this for the ps4. Looks amazing

magic chiongson
11-15-2013, 05:32 PM
latest patch seems to have fixed the crashing problems on the pc..i haven't had a single crash since last night

TheReal Kendall
11-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Anybody playing this on PS4?

Rose
11-15-2013, 06:44 PM
I am. Gotta say: not impressed.Visually it's gorgeous, but there's quite a few flaws. It seems to kick you out of party chat and into squad chat which isn't bad except...

You can easily form a squad before the game. So it's highly possible that when everyone is joining that one of you gets screwed and is playing for the any team. :facepalm I'm also not that big of a fan of the gameplay either.

Dice has really shit the bed IMO.

Jameerthefear
11-15-2013, 06:48 PM
I am. Gotta say: not impressed.Visually it's gorgeous, but there's quite a few flaws. It seems to kick you out of party chat and into squad chat which isn't bad except...

You can easily form a squad before the game. So it's highly possible that when everyone is joining that one of you gets screwed and is playing for the any team. :facepalm I'm also not that big of a fan of the gameplay either.

Dice has really shit the bed IMO.
Really? :( Is it that bad.

Rose
11-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Really? :( Is it that bad.
Yeah and the game seems to quit a lot. It happened to my friend 4 times in 5 minutes. It's only quit on me once. But EA is blaming the 1.50 update that Sony sent out. They retracted it, but yeah:lol

I had a rough time connecting to Dice's servers which was strange because connecting to PSN was fairly easy.

Also, I had a problem where I threw down mines a tank started running them over and someone else got the kill by shooting it with a SCAR-H. I was pretty upset over that.

Jameerthefear
11-15-2013, 07:29 PM
Yeah and the game seems to quit a lot. It happened to my friend 4 times in 5 minutes. It's only quit on me once. But EA is blaming the 1.50 update that Sony sent out. They retracted it, but yeah:lol

I had a rough time connecting to Dice's servers which was strange because connecting to PSN was fairly easy.

Also, I had a problem where I threw down mines a tank started running them over and someone else got the kill by shooting it with a SCAR-H. I was pretty upset over that.
would you say it's still worth $25 though?

TheReal Kendall
11-15-2013, 07:34 PM

You getting the PS4 Jameer?

Jameerthefear
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
You getting the PS4 Jameer?
Nope/

CelticBaller
11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
thats sucks, lets see if dice did the xbone one right

Rose
11-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Maybe.

Also in regards to the party chat becoming game chat thing. It works fine if you're playing with 4 people and have 2 people in a squad on each team. It won't connect you with the rest of the squad. But if it changes to 2-1 You have to mute your squadmates every ****ing game.

I wouldn't pay $25 for it right now. This is beta quality shit.

Rose
11-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Also the crashing of the game corrupts the campaign save data. My friend has played the first ten minutes or so 4 times. He's done until it's patched.:lol

glidedrxlr22
11-19-2013, 12:59 PM

psn: glidemvp22

I'm playing on PS4. I'm not having too much trouble with servers and getting kicked out. I just can't get the chat to work. I plugged in that cheap looking mic set that came with the system turn it on and nothing. I also tried a headset and nothing....read that there's issues with chat in general on the ps4.

By the way, the War Tapes audio option sounds awesome.

Mr Exlax
11-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I finally made it into a game for 5 seconds. got to shoot one time i think lol.

glidedrxlr22
11-20-2013, 01:45 PM
To anyone playing BF4 on the PS4, Are you having problems with the cheapy mic included? I cant' get voice chat to work. I plug it into the controller, I hit the switch on the chord and I get nothing. If I fiddle around with it sometimes I get a little static. :confusedshrug:

Rose
11-20-2013, 04:39 PM
To anyone playing BF4 on the PS4, Are you having problems with the cheapy mic included? I cant' get voice chat to work. I plug it into the controller, I hit the switch on the chord and I get nothing. If I fiddle around with it sometimes I get a little static. :confusedshrug:
Personally no one I know has had problems with it. BUT, I have been in lobbies where people can't hear me but others can. It's quite strange.

But battlefield seems to be having chat issues period, because if you are in a party and join a game sometimes your squadmates can hear you/interact with you. I don't know if that's a Dice problem, a PS4 problem or :confusedshrug:

Also if you don't like the shitty mic, earbuds work just fine. It's what I've been using since day 2.

Rose
11-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Also Dice announced the return of platoons for early 2014. Still don't understand why they took this out like idiots.

And a game patch for early next week for fixing the quit error.

glidedrxlr22
11-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Personally no one I know has had problems with it. BUT, I have been in lobbies where people can't hear me but others can. It's quite strange.

But battlefield seems to be having chat issues period, because if you are in a party and join a game sometimes your squadmates can hear you/interact with you. I don't know if that's a Dice problem, a PS4 problem or :confusedshrug:

Also if you don't like the shitty mic, earbuds work just fine. It's what I've been using since day 2.

Does the mic connector go in all the way into the controller? Mine doesn't go in flush with the controller....part of the metal tip is showing.

Rose
11-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Does the mic connector go in all the way into the controller? Mine doesn't go in flush with the controller....part of the metal tip is showing.
Mine has part of the metal showing.

TheReal Kendall
11-20-2013, 06:31 PM

Sounds like the PS4's mics are cheap crap.

eriX
11-21-2013, 08:44 AM

im pretty sure squad chat is integrated into bf4, same on the PC VOIP is always on unless you disable it yourself. It's to encourage squad work which im fine with them implementing because a strong squad that follows the commanders orders is deadly.

Rose
11-21-2013, 10:27 AM
im pretty sure squad chat is integrated into bf4, same on the PC VOIP is always on unless you disable it yourself. It's to encourage squad work which im fine with them implementing because a strong squad that follows the commanders orders is deadly.
Lame.

I always kick the extra from the squad. :lol

magic chiongson
11-21-2013, 11:44 AM
the suppressor hides you from the mini map (none hardcore) right? how about the flash suppressor?

Mr Exlax
11-21-2013, 04:38 PM
I've been able to play rush and deathmatch without getting booted too many times. The lag at times is really bad too. Other than that though I'm digging the game.

Rose
11-21-2013, 08:44 PM
the suppressor hides you from the mini map (none hardcore) right? how about the flash suppressor?
Flash doesn't.

Also if I'm not mistaken in hardcore the suppressor still hides you on the map, or it did in battlefield 3. But I can't seem to get a hardcore with a map lobby on 4.

DeuceWallaces
11-22-2013, 12:51 AM
It seems to have gotten a lot more stable on the PC over the past week, but it still eats my Q9550 alive. Looks like an upgrade is coming.

magic chiongson
11-22-2013, 08:09 PM
It seems to have gotten a lot more stable on the PC over the past week, but it still eats my Q9550 alive. Looks like an upgrade is coming.

just in time for black friday

DeuceWallaces
11-26-2013, 01:36 PM
I've been checking Newegg every day. Think I'm gonna have to sell a guitar though, because I'm running the Core 2 socket and need to replace CPU, Mobo, and Mem.

Anyway, the game has gotten really stable and smooth for me the past two weeks.

glidedrxlr22
11-26-2013, 03:10 PM
I hate playing Team Deathmatch on that flooded level. I can run around the ground level for a good 20 seconds before I run into anybody. Everyone is camping and sniping from the roof level. :banghead:

DeuceWallaces
11-26-2013, 04:56 PM
That map is different but I find it annoying. Especially on the rooftops. I usually try to hang out around the gas station and the grassy areas once it floods.

Bucket_Nakedz
11-26-2013, 05:07 PM
I've been checking Newegg every day. Think I'm gonna have to sell a guitar though, because I'm running the Core 2 socket and need to replace CPU, Mobo, and Mem.

what are thinking about upgrading to?

magic chiongson
11-26-2013, 06:03 PM

yeah, you're looking at around $350 total to get a decent one

eriX
11-26-2013, 11:12 PM
got the game like last week and its been pretty solid bar a few crashes but they seriously need to fix the hit reg, it's actually the worst ive seen.

But besides that everything is pretty good

DeuceWallaces
11-27-2013, 01:58 AM
yeah, you're looking at around $350 total to get a decent one

More like 550-600 if you consider maintaining a solid resale value.

magic chiongson
11-27-2013, 10:52 AM
More like 550-600 if you consider maintaining a solid resale value.

yup, if you want the 'K's. where do you sell your old stuff at?

TheReal Kendall
11-27-2013, 07:19 PM
I need to know if I should get this Friday for the 360?

Has the patches fixed the freezing and multiplayer?

nevetslc88
11-29-2013, 01:18 AM
Origin just dropped Battlefield 4 PC to $29.99.

Drop the price further to $19.99 with online-generated $10 coupon from dpgamer.com/McDonald's. Found the price drop and then combined with the coupon I saw on Reddit for the lowest price I've seen so far.

here's the link for it.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6495000-battlefield-4-pc-at-origin-for-19-99-tax-with-mcdonald-s-coupon

you can buy the Digital Deluxe Edition for 25 bucks with that coupon.

Jameerthefear
11-29-2013, 07:26 PM
Why do the graphics look so damn bad on multiplayer? (XB360)

TheReal Kendall
11-29-2013, 11:45 PM
Why do the graphics look so damn bad on multiplayer? (XB360)

You got the game?

I just ordered it from amazon for $25.

I've been reading that the graphics are worse than BF3

Jameerthefear
11-30-2013, 12:14 AM
You got the game?

I just ordered it from amazon for $25.

I've been reading that the graphics are worse than BF3
they are. i played with it a little and got em to look better tho...

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 12:22 AM
they are. i played with it a little and got em to look better tho...

Aight.

How's the gameplay/multiplayer?

Jameerthefear
11-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Aight.

How's the gameplay/multiplayer?
it's okay i guess. new maps are pretty cool. it's battlefield and if you like battlefield you'll like it i guess. not much different except a couple of cool features.

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 01:13 AM
it's okay i guess. new maps are pretty cool. it's battlefield and if you like battlefield you'll like it i guess. not much different except a couple of cool features.

Cool.

:cheers:

What's your Gamertag?

Jameerthefear
11-30-2013, 01:53 AM
Cool.

:cheers:

What's your Gamertag?
i'll pm it to you. gotta lock everything down though right quick (friends list etc.) do you have 2k and a mic (i can't play tonight though).

TheReal Kendall
11-30-2013, 03:39 AM
i'll pm it to you. gotta lock everything down though right quick (friends list etc.) do you have 2k and a mic (i can't play tonight though).

Aight. I got 2k14 not 13 but yeah I got a mic

magic chiongson
12-01-2013, 03:47 AM
@DeuceWallaces :

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130691&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

DeuceWallaces
12-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Been eyeing the Maximus VI; more of an Asus man myself. Although, BF4 has really settled down for me on a mix of High/Med/Ultra setting so I might wait it out and see how the Broadwell/DDR4 next gen mobo's shakes out. Looks like Broadwell will still be on 1150 socket but they're changing voltage so you'll need a new mobo.

magic chiongson
12-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Been eyeing the Maximus VI; more of an Asus man myself. Although, BF4 has really settled down for me on a mix of High/Med/Ultra setting so I might wait it out and see how the Broadwell/DDR4 next gen mobo's shakes out. Looks like Broadwell will still be on 1150 socket but they're changing voltage so you'll need a new mobo.

it won't be released until q3 2014 iirc. that link that i posted was $150 with 8gb 1866 ram included.

i'm using an asus myself..an itx z77 deluxe :D

TheReal Kendall
12-03-2013, 06:45 AM
Just played this on the 360 and I'm loving it.

The graphics look great to me and the gameplay is solid.

I just gotta get used to the controls and setup again.

glidedrxlr22
12-13-2013, 01:26 PM
You sniped me good twice Rose. Your team annihilated us that round. Wish I would've stayed on longer, but I usually don't play till after 8pm pacific time.

The next round, when we played on the same team, was pretty barren. Here's the current amount of players playing online....courtesy of http://bf4stats.com/.
Hopefully the ps4 numbers increase around Christmas day.

PC

PS3

XBOX360

XBOXONE

PS4

Rose
12-13-2013, 03:11 PM
You sniped me good twice Rose. Your team annihilated us that round. Wish I would've stayed on longer, but I usually don't play till after 8pm pacific time.

The next round, when we played on the same team, was pretty barren. Here's the current amount of players playing online....courtesy of http://bf4stats.com/.
Hopefully the ps4 numbers increase around Christmas day.

PC

PS3

XBOX360

XBOXONE

PS4
Damn. Well I guess some of that is because there's a good amount of people that have sold the game or traded it in because of all the glitches.

According to that I'm in the top 60% for ammo resupplies which is sad since I only unlocked the ammo box this morning :oldlol:

magic chiongson
12-13-2013, 04:35 PM
anybody still actively playing in PC?

eriX
12-14-2013, 01:14 PM
anybody still actively playing in PC?

I play like everyday since im on holidays :cheers:

Damn. Well I guess some of that is because there's a good amount of people that have sold the game or traded it in because of all the glitches.

According to that I'm in the top 60% for ammo resupplies which is sad since I only unlocked the ammo box this morning

the top % thing is misleading. I'm in division 1 (top 3%) in the world with only 213 kills in the attack jet but the guy who is coming first or the top 30 ppl coming first in the world have like 5k+ avg kills

magic chiongson
12-14-2013, 03:23 PM
I play like everyday since im on holidays :cheers:

what's your handle? :)

pc: ninang

eriX
12-15-2013, 01:12 AM
what's your handle? :)

pc: ninang

mines destroyeric

but i play in oceania cause im in Australia so :cry:

Brujesino
12-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Theres a super secret event in BF4. Some say its a Megaladon.

TheReal Kendall
01-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Just got this for Xbox one. Why can't I join a match???

I can't join a quick match or when I try to join a server.

Is this happening to everyone or just me?

magic chiongson
01-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Just got this for Xbox one. Why can't I join a match???

I can't join a quick match or when I try to join a server.

Is this happening to everyone or just me?

i'm having this problem right now (PC), it was fine yesterday

magic chiongson
01-03-2014, 04:52 PM
note sure if related but i was able to play bout 2 hours after posting that

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/01/multiple-gaming-platforms-hit-with-apparent-ddos-attacks/

eriX
01-03-2014, 10:14 PM
dunno if anyone here flies the jets alot but man the stealth jets are shiet... especially the f35... its actually slightly slower at turning than the attack jets... whilst the russian stealth jet completely dominants the imbalance is ridiculous.

And the tank combo of primary shell/Staff shell + autoloader + auto protection = OP.

I once fought off 3 vehicles at once with 2 shooting at me (i died in the end too but).