PDA

View Full Version : Truthful Hate.

NumberSix
10-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Be honest. Which players do you most enjoy seeing fail? Which do you most hate seeing succeed.

Be honest. No teams. Don't say "Melo, but only because I hate the Knicks" or "Kobe because I hate his fans" or anything like that. Don't cover your tracks with fake reasoning. Just admit to which players you on a personal level want to fail.

Mr. Incredible
10-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Every other team besides the Heat. I don't personally want to see anyone fail but at the end of the day, it's all about the Heat.

MavsSuperFan
10-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Lebron. I am not sure why, but I unreasonably hate him. I have never met him, but it devastated me to see him win against OKC (who I dislike) and crushed me to see them win against the spurs (who I like)

#number6ix#
10-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Kg and rondo

I respect both of their games but I can't stand those mother****ers

HylianNightmare
10-09-2013, 12:58 PM
lebron

niko
10-09-2013, 12:59 PM
The Celtics this year. Their fans have decided it's ok to have a team B so they don't have to take the slings and arrows of rebuilding. They in essence are going to be Net bandwagon fans for a few years. It's ridiculous.

Rondo
10-09-2013, 01:29 PM
The Celtics this year. Their fans have decided it's ok to have a team B so they don't have to take the slings and arrows of rebuilding. They in essence are going to be Net bandwagon fans for a few years. It's ridiculous.

I couldn't give a fcuk about Brooklyn unless they're playing Miami :confusedshrug:

RagaZ
10-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Dwyane Wade. C*nt.

DMAVS41
10-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Derrick Rose

b1imtf
10-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Woah there.. Not every Celtics fan feels like that

niko
10-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Woah there.. Not every Celtics fan feels like that
Some of their fans have decided that, of course it's not universal. But it's also not one. People are arguing against the Knicks on behalf of the Nets, wait - aren't you Celtic fans?

Bandito
10-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I love seeing Lebron fail but I don't particularly care if he wins. So when he won I was meh...but when he lost I was just taking to Lebron stans faces. Heck I remember when Lebron lost in 2010 when stans just dissappeared.

nightprowler10
10-09-2013, 02:06 PM
LeBron James and Dwayne Wade. I felt this way before they joined up.

demons2005
10-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Tim Duncan for me. he's gets too much credit, and his morals are questionable

A lot of people post that I hate CP but I definitely don't it's just I have to post the cold hard truth and point out it alot because of how much the media touts him and overrates him. I wouldn't post about him if he was 100% overrated by ESPN.

On the other hand, I think a lot of people are being dishonest in this thread because Ive only seen 1 person say Rose and I've notice ish is filled with Rose-haters more than anyone else (used to be Kobe)

noob cake
10-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Rose followed by Kobe

Rose: Possibly the most undeserving MVP. Landed on a top tier playoff team as the #1 pick. Without Rose, Chicago is still more than respectable.

Kobe: Carried by Shaq (3 ship) and later Pau (for 1 ship) to a top 9-12 place in the all-time list.

Myth
10-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Jermaine O'Neal
LeBron James
Corey Maggette
Dwight Howard
Birdman
Carmelo

I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

HoopsFanNumero1
10-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Rose. He's just an overrated chucker that gets carried by the Bulls' elite defense.

Twiens
Lebron
Wade
Dwight
Harden
CP3
Blake

Basically just hate pussified, floppers

Twiens
Kobe Bryant
Steve Nash
Jermaine O'Neal
LeBron James
Corey Maggette
Dwight Howard
Birdman
Carmelo

I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Who the **** hates Steve Nash?

nightprowler10
10-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Too many people giving explanations to justify their hate. Just list players like a man.

Suguru101
10-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Chris Paul. Overrated piece of sh**
Derrick Rose. Overrated piece of sh**
Kevin Durant. No bi**, it's not your time.

Myth
10-09-2013, 02:45 PM
Who the **** hates Steve Nash?

I don't hate him as a person, but I hate overglorified offense with bad defense. I also hate people getting MVPs that I don't think are deserved, especially when they are back to back.

wakencdukest
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Stephen Jackson. I don't know why, but the dudes face just bothers me. And It's an insult to NBA fans that this jerk off is still in the league. He's got a low IQ and a shitty attitude, and is still living the ghetto dream of being a thug. F*ck you asshole, go back to the shitty side of Houston and get shot in a drive-by.

Doranku
10-09-2013, 03:08 PM
LeBron
Dwight
Pretty much everyone on the Clippers

kidd2dwill
10-09-2013, 03:15 PM
Chris Paul
Tyler Hansbrough

scm5
10-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Mmmm... quite honestly, the only player I love to watch fail is Dwight.

I don't mind Lebron as much anymore. He might be a douche, but he's a phenomenal player and an incredible leader and his championships are well deserved.

ZMonkey11
10-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Dwyane Wade
Dwight Howard
And when I was a kid, Jordan. It was a painful time.

secund2nun
10-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Succeed: Lebron, Howard, Duncan

Fail: Kobe, Rose, Melo, Jennings, Lillard, Ellis, Paul George, Westbrook

ballup
10-09-2013, 03:39 PM
The hell are you talking about?

scm5
10-09-2013, 03:45 PM

PP and KG were the heart and soul of the Celtics franchise. They didn't ask to be traded. It's not uncommon for fans of a team to still be fans of players that have been traded away by the team.

Plus, the Celtics are so bad this year, they have a good shot at possibly landing Wiggins. That would be huge.

I'm actually jealous as a Laker fan because the team looks just good enough to not be a lottery team.

NumberSix
10-09-2013, 03:53 PM
I personally dislike Kobe, but I get nothing out of seeing him fail.

People think I hate Melo and Rose, but truth is I just think they're very overrated players. I don't care if they personally fail or succeed.

The only player I can really think of that I want to fail is Austin Rivers.

FPJ
10-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Only one i hate is D'ho, dont think there's any need to state why.

I hate flopping so everytime Griffin or Paul get embarrassed i enjoy it.

I "hate" Perkins. Not so much for his fake tough guy act but i really cant stand that retarded face of his when he's all excited during a game even though he didnt do shit.

Heavincent
10-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Dwight Howard.

CelticBaller
10-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Whats so wrong about wanting you favorite players to win a ring? I haven't seen any Celtics fans fully on the Brooklyn bandwagon yet either :confusedshrug:

on topic
I hate Dwyane Wade, the man is ****ing annoying when he's good and when he sucks he fvcking whines to the refs

I also hate Deron Williams, I can't stand how much of an overrated PG/Chucker he is

Le Shaqtus
10-09-2013, 04:55 PM
I personally dislike Kobe, but I get nothing out of seeing him fail.

People think I hate Melo and Rose, but truth is I just think they're very overrated players. I don't care if they personally fail or succeed.

The only player I can really think of that I want to fail is Austin Rivers.

I've seen what this kid is like in person, he's a total tw*t. So I'm inclined to agree.

OldSkoolball#52
10-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Jason Collins

scm5
10-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I've seen what this kid is like in person, he's a total tw*t. So I'm inclined to agree.

More so than what we've seen from Dwight?

3peated
10-09-2013, 05:38 PM
derek fisher: awful person, shouldn't be allowed in nba after what he pulled in utah/dallas

paul pierce: great player, hated him ever since he faked an injury against the lakers then came back and dominated

can't think of anyone else right this second

chips93
10-09-2013, 05:41 PM
derek fisher is the only one i really hate

i dont really root against any stars, maybe its because the cavs are too bad to have any real rivalries atm.

Le Shaqtus
10-09-2013, 05:59 PM
More so than what we've seen from Dwight?

As big as a bitch Dwight is, he's one of the best players in the league. By himself he can carry a team into the play offs and has even taken his team to the finals. Call him a clown but he has an impressive resume.

Austin Rivers is a dicky bitch with a broken jumper, terrible attitude, just a shitty person in general. A Lottery pick because of his dad but doesn't have the ability to show for it. Dwight has an ego but he's a defensive monster, Rivers has an ego and can't even take contact going for a layup, I don't expect him to be in the league too long.

Jameerthefear
10-09-2013, 06:03 PM
lebron

jstern
10-09-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm more about a person's character, so probably somebody like Andrew Bynum. That's the only person I can think of. He doesn't cross my mind often though.

The Stan
10-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Noone. I don't enjoy failure, player dislike notwithstanding. I wish for everyone to put up good statlines and prosper.

Legends66NBA7
10-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Noone. I don't enjoy failure, player dislike notwithstanding. I wish for everyone to put up good statlines and prosper.

I feel the same way. I have gone on record to mention I don't like some player personalities because of how view things. However, I don't wish failure on them. Really, if you've made the league or even better, become star/superstar player, you are far from a failure. You've already had a lot of success that most won't even get the chance to have.

The Stan
10-09-2013, 07:11 PM
I feel the same way. I have gone on record to mention I don't like some player personalities because of how view things. However, I don't wish failure on them. Really, if you've made the league or even better, become star/superstar player, you are far from a failure. You've already had a lot of success that most won't even get the chance to have.

Exactly. I'm not going to root for Kobe having a bad game for example, even though I think he's kind of a dick. Like or dislike, whenever players put up big numbers or accomplish great feats, you are witnessing history. I for one, enjoy that shit.

fpliii
10-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Paul Pierce
JJ Barea
Tony Parker
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Nate Robinson
Al Harrington
Louis Scola
David Lee
Jason Terry

Doranku
10-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Paul Pierce
JJ Barea
Tony Parker
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Nate Robinson
Al Harrington
Louis Scola
LaMarcus Aldridge
Jason Terry

Why LaMarcus? I can see reasons for all the other guys, but LMA is a curious choice.

fpliii
10-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Why LaMarcus? I can see reasons for all the other guys, but LMA is a curious choice.

Lack of rebounding given his tools, he should be pulling down 11-12 boards a night. I guess he doesn't fit in though. I'll sub him out for David Lee (no defense).

poido123
10-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Lack of rebounding given his tools, he should be pulling down 11-12 boards a night. I guess he doesn't fit in though. I'll sub him out for David Lee (no defense).

Then you should probably have bargnani and Brook lopez in that list too? :oldlol: :confusedshrug:

fpliii
10-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Then you should probably have bargnani and Brook lopez in that list too? :oldlol: :confusedshrug:

lol nope, can't hate Italians or Stanford guys, they're exempt.

I did remove him for Lee though. I just don't like LMA for no apparent reason I guess (same with Al Horford for some reason). Most of the guys on that list above I have some reason to dislike.

poido123
10-09-2013, 08:04 PM
I don't hate anyone in the NBA, you can't hate some guy that you have never met. That is irrational.

Players I dislike?

Anybody who has played for the Heat in the last 3 years, particularly Bron and Chalmers.

Can't stand Lebron's persona and dislike his numerous dick moments.

Can't stand Bosh's head and mannerisms.

I used to love wade, even bought a pair of his shoes, but he kinda changed when the big 3 thing happened. Never liked his flopping and crying for fouls, that became more in his game since they started to get the diva attitude going.

Used to like Allen, but I didn't like his decision to go to the Heat (arch rival).

Hmm, rest of the NBA?

Eric Gordon
JR Smith
Joe Johnson

I mostly choose players that I question their attitude or persona, that's all I can think of for now..

wfb
10-09-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't know how you can hate anybody you don't know personally. Even players with dick moments, that's like what a couple of days in their lives. I'm sure they're normal just like us with bad & good days, I wouldn't like to be judged on my bad days.

I don't like Austin Rivers to succeed because he's an awful basketball player, holy cow.

Inferno
10-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Paul Pierce
JJ Barea
Tony Parker
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Nate Robinson
Al Harrington
Louis Scola
David Lee
Jason Terry

Why Lillard? He's only been here for a year :coleman:

To4
10-09-2013, 11:57 PM
i dislike blake griffin, already a few years in the league, no post game, SMH footwork, no Jumper, sucks at PnR.. FLOPPER, Uses offhand to push off defenders for a Dunk..

aj1987
10-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Rose
Noah
Granger
J.R.
Garnett
Pierce
Rondo

poido123
10-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Rose
Noah
Granger
J.R.
Garnett
Pierce
Rondo

:lol

And all of those on your list are Eastern conference players :D

NuggetsFan
10-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Brandon Roy. Don't think I ever rooted for a player to fail so much in his career in any sport. Besides him I dislike a few guys like Durant and Westbrook and get a laugh whenever they have terrible games, but wouldn't say I hate them. Use to hate Kobe for what he did to the Nuggets but don't even really dislike him all that much these days.

Brandon Roy, final answer.

aj1987
10-10-2013, 12:31 AM
:lol

And all of those on your list are Eastern conference players :D
Yep. Players form the main competition in the conference in order (J.R. needs to go to the bottom - Bulls, Pacers, Nets, and Knicks).

Im the Western conference, Harden.

Legends66NBA7
10-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Does anybody hate anyone from the current Raptors ?

I think I know what will be the unanimous choice...

BlazerRed
10-10-2013, 12:43 AM
I can't think of anyone..

Brandon Roy. Don't think I ever rooted for a player to fail so much in his career in any sport. Besides him I dislike a few guys like Durant and Westbrook and get a laugh whenever they have terrible games, but wouldn't say I hate them. Use to hate Kobe for what he did to the Nuggets but don't even really dislike him all that much these days.

How the hell can you hate Durant? Is it because the Thunder keep beating the Nuggets in close games?

Paul Pierce
JJ Barea
Tony Parker
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Nate Robinson
Al Harrington
Louis Scola
David Lee
Jason Terry

Lillard? How is that even possible?

plowking
10-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah.

Don't care about the rest of the league. Those two irk me, and even though you said not to say because of the fans, but it is. Chicago fans cheer Miami injuries whenever we play over there, so they can suck a fat one. Hope they never win anything ever. Don't want them to get injured or anything, but seeing them be miserable while losing is nice.

To4
10-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Does anybody hate anyone from the current Raptors ?

I think I know what will be the unanimous choice...

tyler hansbrough? :lol

kNicKz
10-10-2013, 12:48 AM
I don't hate anyone ... I just get a little competitive and say crazy things on occasion

Legends66NBA7
10-10-2013, 12:52 AM
tyler hansbrough? :lol

Yeah, I don't think I've seen a lot of Rap fans liking him at all (outside of Kaiteng, I think) since he joined the team.

:oldlol:

Don't care about the rest of the league. Those two irk me, and even though you said not to say because of the fans, but it is. Chicago fans cheer Miami injuries whenever we play over there, so they can suck a fat one. Hope they never win anything ever. Don't want them to get injured or anything, but seeing them be miserable while losing is nice.

To be honest, I think most of the answers are because of the player/team fans. People are just geared that way.

TonyMontana
10-10-2013, 12:56 AM
I used to hate Kobe, but a lot of it was because of his routinely stacked casts and the undeserved credit that came with winning on such a team.

I still don't like his character (rapist, adulterer, phony, copycat), but now that the supporting cast is mediocre, he has been exposed in a sense as a 2nd tier star. I am hoping to see him 100% healthy for the first game of the season though because a league with Kobe is more fun than a league without Kobe.

My most hated individual players/team are the Clippers. I can't stand Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, DeAndre Jordan, and now Doc Rivers. Chris Paul is openly racist , yet gets no unwarranted criticism. Can you imagine if a guy like Kevin Love came out and said he only wants a white coach? He's also a crybaby on the floor along with the rest of the Clippers team.

Now on to fanbases.....
Worst internet fanbase: Lakers(the Kobe stans)
Worst real life fanbase: New Yorkers(all sports)

Most of the Kobe stans dont leave their computers so they are bad when you give them anonymity behind a keyboard, but the New Yorkers are by far the most annoying in person.

Inferno
10-10-2013, 12:58 AM

What made you dislike him? Are you happy with how his career's ended up?

poido123
10-10-2013, 01:04 AM

No surprise here :lol

If you go back to the 90's, it was not uncommon for the other team's players to want to hurt the other team in one way or another. It's just now the league is more pussified and flopping has diseased the league along with ticky-tac fouls.

That's fine. You guys have had a pretty nice couple of years, us poor Bulls fans have had to endure the losing to our arch rival, team not staying healthy and the damn Heat fans trolling and giving us shit ever since.

Enjoy it while you can, it won't last forever.

G-train
10-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I don't hate anyone.

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."
- Confucius

NuggetsFan
10-10-2013, 01:11 AM
What made you dislike him? Are you happy with how his career's ended up?

Always thought he was overrated. Portland fans use to pump his tires, and really alot of people did. I didn't wish injuries on him but could careless that I'll never watch him play again. Guess that's what happens when you beyond terrible without the ball in your hands. Dude literally just stood in the corner without ball. I know in today's game it's a lost art but hands down one of the worst if not the worst off ball "All-Stars" I've seen.

Not to mention dude sounded like he sniffed glue as a child.

G-train
10-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Always thought he was overrated. Portland fans use to pump his tires, and really alot of people did. I didn't wish injuries on him but could careless that I'll never watch him play again. Guess that's what happens when you beyond terrible without the ball in your hands. Dude literally just stood in the corner without ball. I know in today's game it's a lost art but hands down one of the worst if not the worst off ball "All-Stars" I've seen.

Not to mention dude sounded like he sniffed glue as a child.

You hate him, because of other peoples opinions about him?
What a sad world.

NuggetsFan
10-10-2013, 01:18 AM
You hate him, because of other peoples opinions about him?
What a sad world.

Oh shut the fck up. I clearly stated I didn't like his game, mainly how ineffective he was without the ball. Played in the same division as my favorite team and yeah I thought people overrated him.

Preaching on a basketball msg board about what a sad world we live in and dropping MLK quotes. Get a life or atleast take that stuff outside and off you know a thread about basketball players :oldlol:

ChuckOakley
10-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Melo
Bynum
J.Smith
Griffin
Cousins
JR

The morons of the league for the most part (Melo isn't a moron, but I still can't stand him)

no pun intended
10-10-2013, 01:25 AM
Chalmers.

G-train
10-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Oh shut the fck up. I clearly stated I didn't like his game, mainly how ineffective he was without the ball. Played in the same division as my favorite team and yeah I thought people overrated him.

Preaching on a basketball msg board about what a sad world we live in and dropping MLK quotes. Get a life or atleast take that stuff outside and off you know a thread about basketball players :oldlol:

You are a dolt.
Firstly the MLK quotes are really a joke, but kind of a shot at US culture.
Direct quotes from you answering why you hate him:

"Always thought he was overrated. Portland fans use to pump his tires, and really alot of people did."
DERP. I can see what you clearly stated there too.

"I didn't wish injuries on him but could careless that I'll never watch him play again. Guess that's what happens when you beyond terrible without the ball in your hands."

DOUBLE DERP. His play style is irrelevant to his injuries. He can't walk. It wouldn't matter if he could shoot like Craig Hodges.

So maybe you should pipe down double derp dum azz?

OldSkoolball#52
10-10-2013, 01:40 AM
Melo
Bynum
J.Smith
Griffin
Cousins
JR

The morons of the league for the most part (Melo isn't a moron, but I still can't stand him)

Agree with this list except for Griffin. Hes not a moron at all, hes a smart dude on and off the court. Dunno why you think otherwise. Melo on the other hand...

strifed169
10-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Theres a bunch of ph4gg0ts on ISH that want Jeremy Lin to fail simply cause he's asian

NuggetsFan
10-10-2013, 02:04 AM
You are a dolt.
Firstly the MLK quotes are really a joke, but kind of a shot at US culture.
Direct quotes from you answering why you hate him:

Taking a shot at US culture in a thread about basketball players you hate, good joke bro. Really awesome, it was really necessary.

DERP. I can see what you clearly stated there too.

What? I said it's about his playstyle and I mentioned in both my posts that yeah I didn't like how people overrated him. What are you making retard sounds for? Part of the reason I didn't like him was because of other fans. I had already admitted that Nacy Drew.

DOUBLE DERP. His play style is irrelevant to his injuries. He can't walk. It wouldn't matter if he could shoot like Craig Hodges.

Jesus christ, read the post I quoted. He asked if I was happy how his career ended. I answered I didn't wish injuries on him but I didn't mind that I couldn't watch him anymore. "Guess that's what happens when you can't play off the ball" is CLEARLY me explaining why I don't mind not watching him play again.

So maybe you should pipe down double derp dum azz?

Pipe down? You came in dropping MLK quotes talking about a sad world which apparently was your attempt at being a comedian? I dunno, but your the guy who responded to me for answering the OP.

Double derp dum azz? I'm not sure if there is a way to tell how dumb a person is based on how they type, if there was tho this would be it.

dyna
10-10-2013, 02:18 AM
Jennings
Kobe
Boozer
Rose

andremiller07
10-10-2013, 04:00 AM
Top Tier of Hate
Lin
Ibaka
DeAndre Jordan

2nd Tier
Heat (cause they champs)
Dwight

In general any player who acts sick during the regular season and when things get tough in the playoffs get smashed.

I<3NBA
10-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Kobe. scum of the earth.

joeyjoejoe
10-10-2013, 05:49 AM
Dunno bout hate but not a fan of Kobe, Parker or metta

Eric Cartman
10-10-2013, 06:04 AM

That couldn't have gone any better for you as a hater.

kshutts1
10-10-2013, 08:04 AM
Glad I skimmed through this before answering; some people reminded me of players I dislike.

Clearly, since I forgot, I don't feel super strongly, but...

Dislike:
Manu -- Flopper, looks out of control yet still manages to make a good play.
Blake -- Flopper, pushing off with his off hand on dunks, but it still being counted (Pau, Perk)
CP -- Flopper, seems to complain a lot
Varejao -- Flopper (do we notice a trend?)
Bad Kobe -- So much talent, but he should know better than to play 3 on 1.

Oddly enough, even though Lebron has this huge reputation of flopping, I like the guy. Hard to not like his skill. I hate him when he flops, but whatever.

NumberSix
10-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Theres a bunch of ph4gg0ts on ISH that want Jeremy Lin to fail simply cause he's asian
Who?:rolleyes:

FatComputerNerd
10-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Joakim Noah, for his negative comments about the City of Cleveland.

Sir Charles can suck a big one too!

BoutPractice
10-10-2013, 10:32 AM
I don't "hate" anyone... but I occasionally like seeing chuckers put in their place, and some players do rub me the wrong way, like Austin Rivers, Derek Fisher, and Brendan Haywood.

red1
10-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Dont hate anybody but there are a few players who are easy to dislike. Dwight is a corny snake, bargnani is frustrating as f*ck, jr is a tool, royce white was pretty obnoxious last season

red1
10-10-2013, 10:54 AM

Man how could you possibly hate broy. The kid was humble and worked damn hard to become an allstar. Not to mention the fact that he had serious game. Brandon roy is a legend when you realize that he played in a league filled with bargnanis and beasleys

fpliii
10-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Paul Pierce
JJ Barea
Tony Parker
Deron Williams
Damian Lillard
Nate Robinson
Al Harrington
Louis Scola
David Lee
Jason Terry

I see that my rankings are coming off as controversial. I'll break them into categories:

1) Stealing some shine from all-time great players (Pierce - KG, Parker - Duncan)
2) Gimmick short players (Barea, Robinson)
3) Being overrated by fans/media at the expense of a clearly superior peer (Lillard - AD, DWill - CP3)
4) Not playing defense as a big (Lee, though there are others he's the worst in that regard)
5) Combination of attitude, demeanor, playstyle (Harrington, Scola, Terry)

I don't truly hate any players, these are just guys I don't care for and might root against in a game.

CanYouDigIt
10-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Russell Westbrook: Loves to chuck shots and walk out on his team. He wants to be the number 1 option on OKC over Durant, but he can't simply accept that he isn't as good.

RagaZ
10-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Why do people dislike Austin Rivers? He sounds like a intelligent guy.

Legends66NBA7
10-10-2013, 11:12 AM

One of the main driving points of Lin's success is because he's asian. I could see why that thought is there, but as I've stated before it's hard to say he failed financially and for being a pro in the league. He's an average at best PG and turn's the ball over way too much.

alenleomessi
10-10-2013, 11:46 AM
i wouldnt say hate, but i dont like the following stars:

aldridge
dirk
duncan
both gasols
curry
love
rose-the nba was a better place without him
kobe-the most unlikable athlete ever
melo
westbrook
parker
manu
noah
deron
KG
pierce
iguodala
josh smith
brook lopez
conley
lawson
cousins
nash
ellis
gay

just off the top of my head.. there are many more

LBJ 23
10-10-2013, 11:58 AM
just off the top of my head.. there are many more

Hopefully. Cuz that list is really short :oldlol:

EllEffEll
10-10-2013, 01:07 PM
Agree with this list except for Griffin. Hes not a moron at all, hes a smart dude on and off the court. Dunno why you think otherwise. Melo on the other hand...

I like and root for Blake, but if he was truly a smart dude off the court, he would not have knocked up a gold digging 'star-effer'. Maybe it was an isolated incident, but it was an incredibly irresponsible and outright stupid thing to do at this point in his life/career.

DaSeba5
10-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Noah, KG, and Pierce.

I dislike teams more than the players really. I don't hate Rose, but I hate the Bulls.