PDA

View Full Version : Free Mafia II or Civ V for PC

Jameerthefear
10-10-2013, 11:33 PM
https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com

didn't put it in the video games forum because this one is more popular. dont want anyone to miss out.

dilley
10-11-2013, 12:12 AM
good looking out, thank you.

Jameerthefear
10-11-2013, 08:24 PM
gonna bump this one more time just in case.

Jameerthefear
10-11-2013, 09:33 PM
anything for you kaiteng :D

MavsSuperFan
10-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Wow this is actually really nice of you Jameer.
You are a great person actually. If I saw this offer I dont think I would think to bring it to ISH. Im going to get a free game because of you :cheers:

Oh and thank you for always getting good quality streams of sporting events up :cheers: I always forget to rep you but not this time

Edit:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jameerthefear again
I will get you next time I can

Jameerthefear
10-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Wow this is actually really nice of you Jameer.
You are a great person actually. If I saw this offer I dont think I would think to bring it to ISH. Im going to get a free game because of you :cheers:

Oh and thank you for always getting good quality streams of sporting events up :cheers: I always forget to rep you but not this time

Edit:

I will get you next time I can
no prob :cheers: I usually post all the good free stuff that I see on here.

fiddy
10-12-2013, 08:12 PM
If you play civ5, be sure to check out Brave New World expansion pack, it really makes the game much more interesting and pleasant.

BruceLeeBowen
10-13-2013, 05:55 AM
If you play civ5, be sure to check out Brave New World expansion pack, it really makes the game much more interesting and pleasant.
What did the brave new world add? The only expansion I currently have is the Gods and Kings.

BTW Thanks sooo much for this Jameer

LexiKhan
10-13-2013, 06:31 AM
What did the brave new world add? The only expansion I currently have is the Gods and Kings.

BTW Thanks sooo much for this Jameer

Trade Routes instead of gold in river and ocean tiles.

New Culture victory conditions, now revolving around Tourism (which is a yield like food or religion, given out by great works and world wonders) instead of filling out social policy trees (which were changed quite a bit too).

The Industrial era social policies (Order, Autocracy or Freedom) are now "ideologies" and add a new diplomatic dynamic in the late game.

Introduction of the world congress (which begins when a player or A.I meets all other civs and researches printing press) where you vote on a number of resolutions.

Like Fiddy said it's a great expansion.

reppy
10-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Awesome, thanks. I'm passing this along to all my friends that don't already have Civ 5 in hopes we can play sometime.

bluechox2
10-13-2013, 06:23 PM
how can you get both

Jameerthefear
10-13-2013, 06:28 PM
how can you get both
Only one... I guess you could use separate emails though

Dbrog
10-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey how long is it taking you guys to get the actual game? I filled this thing and voted this morning and I still don't have it

Jameerthefear
10-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Hey how long is it taking you guys to get the actual game? I filled this thing and voted this morning and I still don't have it
Should take a minimum of 24 hours. You should have it tomorrow morning.

Dbrog
10-13-2013, 07:23 PM
Appreciate it man :cheers:

BankShot
10-13-2013, 09:11 PM
As a die-hard fan of both Civ-III and Civ-IV, I honestly haven't really gotten into Civ-V like I assumed I would :confusedshrug:

El Kabong
10-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Trade Routes instead of gold in river and ocean tiles.

New Culture victory conditions, now revolving around Tourism (which is a yield like food or religion, given out by great works and world wonders) instead of filling out social policy trees (which were changed quite a bit too).

The Industrial era social policies (Order, Autocracy or Freedom) are now "ideologies" and add a new diplomatic dynamic in the late game.

Introduction of the world congress (which begins when a player or A.I meets all other civs and researches printing press) where you vote on a number of resolutions.

Like Fiddy said it's a great expansion.
World Congress annoyed me because you had to make nice with all the little independant states to have enough votes and it's a serious drain on resources.

BankShot
10-13-2013, 09:38 PM
This is your chance.

It doesn't the sexy sound of Leonard Nemoy but the game is still good! :cheers:

I bought Civ-5 at least 9 months ago, and like I said I haven't really gotten into it like previous iterations of Civilization. 'Brave New World' is intriguing i guess but since Civ-5 is a Steam title, can I just pirate the add-ons like in past games?

BankShot
10-13-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't know. I mean YES!

:facepalm :cheers:

fiddy
10-14-2013, 02:50 AM
I bought Civ-5 at least 9 months ago, and like I said I haven't really gotten into it like previous iterations of Civilization. 'Brave New World' is intriguing i guess but since Civ-5 is a Steam title, can I just pirate the add-ons like in past games?
Yes