PDA

View Full Version : Solve this for me. Smarts welcome.

CeltsGarlic
10-11-2013, 08:14 AM
I had a dream (dont stop reading right there) and basically to make it short, I was given a list of important events in my life from birth to death.I got it from some older guy.

Under the line of what happened today (in my dream, not RL) it was said that my life depends on these 2 questions:

what I choose, 15 or 365?
to which side im going, left or right on the alphabet?

The longer version of the dream. I was doing all kinds of activities like going to the city, meeting friends and something important that I cant remember.. at the end of the day Im saying to this older guy with a wife "Man what a day, it was amazing" , and he responds "yeah I know. Its all according to your life plan", Im like "?" he responds "here look at this list" and in the list there is about 50 events in my life, and this one was in about 15-17 range. And there is those 2 questions next to todays one. It also said something about the presentation that I have to do at university..

BTW somehow I implied during the dream that this guy is me from the future, and that girl is my future wife..

DonD13
10-11-2013, 08:18 AM
I took classes on dream interpretations and I am familiar with the work of all the famous psychologists. I know what this dream means. The main message in this dream, I can assure you that, is that you are a closet homosexual. Time to come clean.

CeltsGarlic
10-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I took classes on dream interpretations and I am familiar with the work of all the famous psychologists. I know what this dream means. The main message in this dream, I can assure you that, is that you are a closet homosexual. Time to come clean.

Oh man, I dont want to kick those five perfect 10s out of my bed..

You wouldnt know tho.

KevinNYC
10-11-2013, 10:21 AM
what do those numbers mean to you?

365 is fairly specific, the number of days in a year, so perhaps it means doing something day in and day out, putting in work for the long haul.

15? dunno. Age 15? Like don't get trapped into being a child?

Or maybe 15 minutes a day......do something for 15 minutes everyone of those 365 days? though the dream said you had to choose between them.