PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Halloween memories

Duderonomy
10-11-2013, 10:12 AM
October was always a great month growing up. I never understood the Monster movie obsession some people have, now it's zombies (don't understood that either :oldlol: )

rufuspaul
10-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Having **** sex with a girl in a sorority bathroom while wearing a Batman costume and she was dressed as Robin.

gigantes
10-11-2013, 03:52 PM
i dressed as frodo, and my friends played gandalf, boromir and legolas. nobody in the middle class neighborhood had heard of LoTR, and it was pretty much useless to explain. at the start we were thrilled with our homemade costumes... felt a bit depressed at the end of the night. but the candy helped. this was before the jackson movies.

side note, just saw this pic:
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131011/640/daily_picdump_1358_640_82.jpg

2LeTTeRS
10-11-2013, 03:56 PM
Hmmmm; best memories you say? I'd say 6th grade when I got my first taste of liquor on Halloween. The next day sucked though.

It's A VC3!!!
10-11-2013, 04:43 PM
This was the day before Halloween, gate night. I was in 9th grade and before me and a group of friends were set to begin our gate night activities, we each bought a Four Loko ( my first one ever). I was only able to drink about 75% of it because I got really drunk from it. I wasn't hammered but was drunk to the point where I was falling on occasion after running really fast after teepeeing/egging people's homes. At the end of the night (1am if I remember correctly)I walked home with my girlfriend and slept over her house and got a blow job ( my first time ever) that night. I was very drunk and wish I was sober but it was definitely the most memorable Halloween of my life.

TheSilentKiller
10-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Having **** sex with a girl in a sorority bathroom while wearing a Batman costume and she was dressed as Robin.
winner

MJ(Mean John)
10-12-2013, 02:32 PM
I'll be in 9th grade, next year. Hopefully I have a Halloween like that :applause: :lol

Damn. Usually I'm watching the first laker game of the season on Halloween. THEN I'll go out to a party of whatever.

Nothing beats the first laker game, chips, and getting head from a girl I was dating (usual ritual for Halloween)

Jameerthefear
10-12-2013, 02:38 PM
This was the day before Halloween, gate night. I was in 9th grade and before me and a group of friends were set to begin our gate night activities, we each bought a Four Loko ( my first one ever). I was only able to drink about 75% of it because I got really drunk from it. I wasn't hammered but was drunk to the point where I was falling on occasion after running really fast after teepeeing/egging people's homes. At the end of the night (1am if I remember correctly)I walked home with my girlfriend and slept over her house and got a blow job ( my first time ever) that night. I was very drunk and wish I was sober but it was definitely the most memorable Halloween of my life.
:applause: what a night

CelticBaller
10-12-2013, 02:44 PM
:lol

gigantes
10-13-2013, 05:56 AM
that time we were walking through the forest, saw the house, and couldn't decide whether we hit fairyland or halloween.

http://img.izismile.com//img/img6/20131012/1000/daily_picdump_1359_09.jpg

It's A VC3!!!
10-13-2013, 09:07 AM
that time we were walking through the forest, saw the house, and couldn't decide whether we hit fairyland or halloween.

http://img.izismile.com//img/img6/20131012/1000/daily_picdump_1359_09.jpg
wow.. damn man that is so cool. imagine being in the middle of a forest and seeing that.:cheers:

MMM
10-13-2013, 09:27 AM
never really celebrated halloween but i remember seeing older dudes in my neighborhood always rob kids and shit.

gigantes
10-21-2013, 02:34 PM
one of the better dog costumes i've seen.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131021/640/these_funny_animals_1315_640_31.jpg

i wouldn't recommend whacking it with a stick, however...

Swaggin916
10-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Just eat some Mushrooms and go out... guaranteed best Halloween of your life.

Bucket_Nakedz
10-21-2013, 04:23 PM
man, as a kid, halloween was the shiet. i never had a costume, and there was only one time where i wore a wolf mask. my pops never liked me going out trickin, but thankfully he worked swing shift.

everybody on my block would carpool in like 3 vans deep, and every year we would go to a different suburb (you know white folks got that candy man). i remember one we went to this gated community, it's like every house was having a party or haunted house tour.