PDA

View Full Version : Mike's Hard Lemonade

Scholar
10-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Anybody ever try this stuff?

I'm drinking some called Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade. I've also tried the raspberry and regular lemonade favors.

They're decent tasting but to be honest they never get me even slightly buzzed. I'm drinking with my father-in-law while watching Dodgers @ Cardinals, I've gone through 4 in a short period of time, but I'm still sober.

Anybody else ever drink these?

TheSilentKiller
10-11-2013, 11:22 PM
They are quite a bit higher in alcohol content than light beers. But they are girly as shit. I would not recommend drinking out in public if you care about your image.

TheReal Kendall
10-11-2013, 11:23 PM
The like kool aid, you gotta drink a lot of them and drink them fast to get buzzed.

Those Strawbritas are better cause they're like 8 % alcohol.

Honestly though you might as well buy some hard liquor

Scholar
10-11-2013, 11:29 PM
They are quite a bit higher in alcohol content than light beers. But they are girly as shit. I would not recommend drinking out in public if you care about your image.

To be honest, I don't pay attention to stuff like that, but I do look at alc/vol %. These are 5%. My father-in-law is drinking Bud Light Lime, which is only 4.2%. I don't know. I suppose it's not all about the alc/vol.

@The Real Kendall, yeah, those Straw-ber-ritas and Lime-a-Ritas are pretty good. I don't care if people say those are girly. I'll drink them all day.

TheSilentKiller
10-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Another thing to be careful with them is the sugar content. They can give you a hell of a hangover even if you weren't that drunk the night before.

Real Men Wear Green
10-11-2013, 11:39 PM
I suppose drinking it is fine if you don't have a *****.

Balla_Status
10-11-2013, 11:45 PM
You are so shit when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages.

First, you drink UV Blue straight.

Next you drink Mike's Hard Lemonade?

There's way better, decent price beer/liquor in America to be drinking gay shit like that.

miller-time
10-11-2013, 11:54 PM
But they are girly as shit. I would not recommend drinking out in public if you care about your image.

Nah the real bitches are the ones that project outmoded gender attributes to various drinks and then evaluate people based on their consumption of said drinks.

I drink what I feel like. If I feel like a pink vodka cruiser I will have a pink vodka cruiser.

TheSilentKiller
10-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Nah the real bitches are the ones that project outmoded gender attributes to various drinks and then evaluate people based on their consumption of said drinks.

I drink what I feel like. If I feel like a pink vodka cruiser I will have a pink vodka cruiser.
any cocktale is fine. mikes hard and smirnoff ice should not really be drank by men.

TheReal Kendall
10-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Another thing to be careful with them is the sugar content. They can give you a hell of a hangover even if you weren't that drunk the night before.

So the sugar content is what gives you a bad hangover?????

Drink what you feel.

If it tastes good I'll drink, don't care what people say.

I normally mix those strawberitas with vodka

Scholar
10-11-2013, 11:56 PM
You are so shit when it comes to drinking alcoholic beverages.

First, you drink UV Blue straight.

Next you drink Mike's Hard Lemonade?

There's way better, decent price beer/liquor in America to be drinking gay shit like that.

Eh... Maybe you're right.

I do also drink Smirnoff and (if I have extra money for it) Patron Silver Tequila. :confusedshrug:

I just don't pay attention to what's considered "feminine" drinks. I drink whatever tastes good, I suppose.
I will admit, though, that I feel like Mike's Hard Lemonade was a waste of a Friday night. I could've just drank some hard liquor instead of this and gotten a good buzz.

TheSilentKiller
10-11-2013, 11:57 PM
So the sugar content is what gives you a bad hangover?????
Definitely adds to it. If I drank 10 drinks worth of bud light and 10 drinks worth of mikes hard i'm going to feel significantly worse with the mikes hard.

TheReal Kendall
10-11-2013, 11:59 PM

I do also drink Smirnoff and (if I have extra money for it) Patron Silver Tequila. :confusedshrug:

I just don't pay attention to what's considered "feminine" drinks. I drink whatever tastes good, I suppose.
I will admit, though, that I feel like Mike's Hard Lemonade was a waste of a Friday night. I could've just drank some hard liquor instead of this and gotten a good buzz.

That shit too expensive for me.

I usually buy cheap when drinking cause it has the same effect.

But some stuff are a lot smoother than the cheap stuff.

When I'm throwing parties though I buy the cheapest stuff to make punch.

Balla_Status
10-12-2013, 12:00 AM

Yeah man...just go to the nearest liquor store and ask for a suggestion. You probably won't like the beer because there's so much flavor but you'll get used to it.

TheReal Kendall
10-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Definitely adds to it. If I drank 10 drinks worth of bud light and 10 drinks worth of mikes hard i'm going to feel significantly worse with the mikes hard.

I need to see some evidence of this.

I do get a headache a faster when drinking those Mike's vs regular beer.

TheSilentKiller
10-12-2013, 12:07 AM
I need to see some evidence of this.

I do get a headache a faster when drinking those Mike's vs regular beer.
My diet isn't high in sugar in the first place so that may add to it. But it has been consistent every time I have had them.

TheReal Kendall
10-12-2013, 12:14 AM
My diet isn't high in sugar in the first place so that may add to it. But it has been consistent every time I have had them.

You might be right. :confusedshrug:

I wish I could drink without having a hangover or that weird feeling the next morning.:(

Scholar
10-12-2013, 12:17 AM
You might be right. :confusedshrug:

I wish I could drink without having a hangover or that weird feeling the next morning.:(

I only seem to get terrible hangovers after downing whiskey.

Anyway, I think I can vouch for what TSK is saying. I've drank all 6 of the Mike's I bought and now I'm feeling a headache coming on. No buzz, no drunkenness, and not even a mild head change. Just a straight headache. F*ck this garbage.

OldSkoolball#52
10-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Drink whatever legitimately appeals to you, but honestly I dont see how anyone can drink more than 1 Mikes in one sitting they are so sweet it makes me nauseous (sp?) before i even finish the first one.

I personally dont see the appeal of drinkin a sugary alcoholic drink over any beer of quality but do whatever you want. Theres no need to axkse for approval.

TheReal Kendall
10-12-2013, 12:21 AM
I only seem to get terrible hangovers after downing whiskey.

Anyway, I think I can vouch for what TSK is saying. I've drank all 6 of the Mike's I bought and now I'm feeling a headache coming on. No buzz, no drunkenness, and not even a mild head change. Just a straight headache. F*ck this garbage.

Damn that sucks bro

code green
10-12-2013, 12:23 AM
I love lemonade so I crave them every now and then, especially in the summer. But if I don't have Tums with me, it's almost a guarantee it'll be followed by agonizing stomach pains.

That's why I prefer my Jack and Cokes.

boozehound
10-12-2013, 12:33 AM
****ing gross. sugared and koolaid flavored malt liquor. make a mixed drink or drink something less disgusting.

plowking
10-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Are alcoholic ciders popular in America?

People love them here in Australia, and I'm a big fan myself. Definitely prefer it over beer on most occasions.

OldSkoolball#52
10-12-2013, 12:51 AM

People love them here in Australia, and I'm a big fan myself. Definitely prefer it over beer on most occasions.

Yeah theyre actually super popular with dudes who are f@ggots

boozehound
10-12-2013, 12:51 AM

not really, not like UK or Spain anyways. For a long time all you could get was woodchuck (terrible) or imports like strongbow. Now there are a lot of available ciders (kaliber, crispin). The crispins extra dry are very good in my book, but pretty expensive.

Though, I have to admit, I basically stick to imperial stouts, IPAs, belgians (and belgian ripoffs), rye whiskeys, and bourbons these days.

plowking
10-12-2013, 01:01 AM
not really, not like UK or Spain anyways. For a long time all you could get was woodchuck (terrible) or imports like strongbow. Now there are a lot of available ciders (kaliber, crispin). The crispins extra dry are very good in my book, but pretty expensive.

Though, I have to admit, I basically stick to imperial stouts, IPAs, belgians (and belgian ripoffs), rye whiskeys, and bourbons these days.

Yeah, I'm similar to you in the sense its belgians, bourbons, etc for me. Cider is something that often slips my mind to buy, but when it is around, I'm a big fan. Particularly if its a rekordelig or kopparberg.

I feel you on the strongbows... they are terrible.

Balla_Status
10-12-2013, 01:08 AM

Australia is so shit when it comes to beer. :lol Except for Little Creatures and the microbrewery I have around the corner.

XXX Gold is so bad. What's up with the low alcohol content beer? Aussies gives us shit for not being able to hold our alcohol but the alcohol content is generally lower in Australia than America.

Add to the fact I saw an aussie mix 12 year glenlivet with coke.

What's ****ed up is you guys don't eat dinner. Eating's cheating. I can't abide by that rule.

I like my Jeam Beam and sprites.

And Dark N Stormy is another brilliant drink. Gosling's Black seal rum and some ginger beer.

plowking
10-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Australia is so shit when it comes to beer. :lol Except for Little Creatures and the microbrewery I have around the corner.

XXX Gold is so bad. What's up with the low alcohol content beer? Aussies gives us shit for not being able to hold our alcohol but the alcohol content is generally lower in Australia than America.

What's ****ed up is you guys don't eat dinner. Eating's cheating. I can't abide by that rule.

And Dark N Stormy is another brilliant drink. Gosling's Black seal rum and some ginger beer.

LOL...

Brah, you clearly haven't had someone show you the ins and outs of Aussie beer while you've been here. The fact that you even mention XXXX is funny. That shit is just muddy water.

Little Creatures is good, but come grab a drink in the valley with me if you want to see the better side of Aussie drinks mate.

boozehound
10-12-2013, 01:21 AM

what about coopers extra best stout (or whatever its called)? I do agree a Dark n Stormy is a great drink. I prefer meyers (as far as mid level, readily available rums) and you gotta have a ginger beer, not some ginger ale shit.

I "invented" a drink called the Stormy Monday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDhR1R3S0s) which is basically a dark and story with rye (or bourbon if you must). It was an invention of necessity, but it became (and remains) wildly popular among various friends.

boozehound
10-12-2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I'm similar to you in the sense its belgians, bourbons, etc for me. Cider is something that often slips my mind to buy, but when it is around, I'm a big fan. Particularly if its a rekordelig or kopparberg.

I feel you on the strongbows... they are terrible.
huh, where are those out of? I dont think Ive seen them. A good cider is a damn good drink, no doubt.

Balla_Status
10-12-2013, 01:24 AM
LOL...

Brah, you clearly haven't had someone show you the ins and outs of Aussie beer while you've been here. The fact that you even mention XXXX is funny. That shit is just muddy water.

Little Creatures is good, but come grab a drink in the valley with me if you want to see the better side of Aussie drinks mate.

It sucks that if you go out of the city, the only available beer is XXXX Gold, Hahns and a bunch of other shit.

bdreason
10-12-2013, 01:31 AM
You should try not to drink sugary drinks when getting drunk, because it leads to bad hangovers. Even sugary liquors like Rum are worse for hangovers. I don't drink much anymore, but when I do it's always Whiskey (Jameson) on the rocks.

Balla_Status
10-12-2013, 01:32 AM
what about coopers extra best stout (or whatever its called)? I do agree a Dark n Stormy is a great drink. I prefer meyers (as far as mid level, readily available rums) and you gotta have a ginger beer, not some ginger ale shit.

I "invented" a drink called the Stormy Monday (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gDhR1R3S0s) which is basically a dark and story with rye (or bourbon if you must). It was an invention of necessity, but it became (and remains) wildly popular among various friends.

I don't think I've ever had rye before.

plowking
10-12-2013, 02:16 AM
huh, where are those out of? I dont think Ive seen them. A good cider is a damn good drink, no doubt.

Both ciders are Swedish I believe. Both are amazing as well, though I'm a bigger fan of Rekordelig. Bit more kick in them IMO.

Balla_Status, have you tried James Boags? One of my favourite Aussie beers. At least as far as mass produced ones go here.

qrich
10-12-2013, 02:40 AM
Mike's Harder >> Mike's Hard :oldlol:

Really, those are fine if you are broke and just want taste as opposed of buzz. Never got a hungover with them though, even with a dozen bottles in a night.

Prefer getting the tall Budweiser Chelada Picantes when I'm low on money though. Add a little Sky to it, and bam, shit is good. Or the Long Island Club's for a buck a pop when I find a liquor carrying them are also great bang for the buck.

miller-time
10-12-2013, 02:43 AM

James Squire and Coopers are both good too.

ballup
10-12-2013, 02:43 AM
"Yo dawg, what you drinking?"

"Mike's hard. You want one?"

LJJ
10-12-2013, 04:06 AM
I only know what this is because it's what the perps always bring on To Catch a Predator.

Budadiiii
10-12-2013, 04:28 AM
It would be less feminine to suck on Mike's hard dick than it would be to suck on Mike's Hard lemonade

I see elementary school kids drinking that shit with their lunchables.

Weak

plowking
10-12-2013, 05:05 AM
James Squire and Coopers are both good too.

Yeah, Squire Four Wives is good.

Nick Young
10-12-2013, 06:09 AM
I forgot what goddamn lightweights all Americans are. Still counting beers and drinks they had over the night and bragging about it, hipster beer snobbery, wtf is this shit.

Swaggin916
10-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Mike's Harder >> Mike's Hard :oldlol:

Really, those are fine if you are broke and just want taste as opposed of buzz. Never got a hungover with them though, even with a dozen bottles in a night.

Prefer getting the tall Budweiser Chelada Picantes when I'm low on money though. Add a little Sky to it, and bam, shit is good. Or the Long Island Club's for a buck a pop when I find a liquor carrying them are also great bang for the buck.

I can get a buzz going off one Mikes Harder those are pretty cool. I don't think I can drink enough Mikes Hards to get me drunk just because of the sweet factor (I could probably only drink 5 or 6 before having to stop), but they get me a buzz the same way any other beer with a comparable alc content does... If there is a difference it is minimal. I really have acquired a taste for some beer though and it's really my drink of choice now. I never thought I would say that... I much preferred mikes Hards and smirnoffs and mixed drinks at one point.

dunksby
10-12-2013, 07:18 AM
What's wrong with regular beer? Scotch or bourbon? Absinthe?

Swaggin916
10-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I like them, especially the higher alcohol content kind, but people always make fun of me for drinking them. I dont get it. Its lemonade. Who the **** doesnt like lemonade?

What you do is drink these and then when they make fun of you just bust out an 8 ball and do 2 lines right in front of them.

You go from alleged bitch to bad ass in a matter of seconds.

Nick Young
10-12-2013, 03:21 PM
What you do is drink these and then when they make fun of you just bust out an 8 ball and do 2 lines right in front of them.

You go from alleged bitch to bad ass in a matter of seconds.
How does that make you a badass, that just makes you seem real insecure about what you're drinking and you have to try hard to prove yourself to others.

bagelred
10-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Lemonade? :rolleyes: I'll just stick with my Zima, thank you very much...

boozehound
10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
It has always been my favorite whiskey. Spicier and sharper than a bourbon. Used to be the dominant liquor in the US, finally making a comeback. Its worth a try if you like straight whiskey.

miller-time
10-15-2013, 08:15 AM
any cocktale is fine. mikes hard and smirnoff ice should not really be drank by men.

Why not?

rufuspaul
10-15-2013, 08:47 AM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/rufuspaul/templetontopper_zpsdfb966eb.jpg

Got a bottle as a gift a few years ago and now I'm hooked.

AboveTheRim.
10-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Why not?

While I think he's referring more to the masculinity aspect, I cannot fathom drinking Mikes Hard/Smirnoff Ice in replacement of beer due to the sugar level in the first two.

Scholar
10-15-2013, 10:24 AM
I forgot about this thread.

If it makes any of you "men-drink-THIS! Women-drink-THAT!" guys feel any better, I drank Jack & Coke on Saturday. It was actually Jack & Pepsi, but whatever.

DukeDelonte13
10-15-2013, 10:49 AM
I have scientifically come up with the best low-alcohol drink. (for purposes of getting drunk)

Miller Lite

Top 5 beer in terms of alcohol to calorie ratio.

More flavorful than Bud-Light, and Coors Light.

It's not expensive.

You are unlikely to get hungover from it.

Sometimes I enjoy fancy beers and expensive liquor, but for those times when you just want to drink throughout the night and not totally sh*t the bed, I think Miller Lite reigns supreme.

IamRAMBO24
10-15-2013, 10:55 AM
There are drinks for girls and there are drinks for men. Mike's hard lemonade is a drink for girls. Even the name itself implies it's for girls. Lemonade is a mixture of bitterness and sweetness, which is pretty much cummmm, throw in "Mike" and "Hard" and the fact you're sucking a bottle that resembles a throbbing dong is the reason why many men don't drink this sh*t.

Bucket_Nakedz
10-15-2013, 10:58 AM
i am alcohol free dudes. time to put down that drink and sip on some life

IamRAMBO24
10-15-2013, 11:02 AM
i am alcohol free dudes. time to put down that drink and sip on some life

:facepalm

Are you one of those sober people who always looks bored at every party trying to c*ck block every piece of a*s because you're tired and want to go home early since you've got yoga or some sh*t you have to do in the morning?

Bucket_Nakedz
10-15-2013, 11:35 AM
:facepalm

Are you one of those sober people who always looks bored at every party trying to c*ck block every piece of a*s because you're tired and want to go home early since you've got yoga or some sh*t you have to do in the morning?
no, i am not one of those bros, bro. if i was in that situation, id blend in with the crowd or just post up in the back. but for some reason, theres always a drunk ass hat that finds it irritable that i choose not to drink and try to invoke something.

that's when i lay da ass whoopin' and proceed on with my day.

boozehound
10-15-2013, 12:07 PM
I have scientifically come up with the best low-alcohol drink. (for purposes of getting drunk)

Miller Lite

Top 5 beer in terms of alcohol to calorie ratio.

More flavorful than Bud-Light, and Coors Light.

It's not expensive.

You are unlikely to get hungover from it.

Sometimes I enjoy fancy beers and expensive liquor, but for those times when you just want to drink throughout the night and not totally sh*t the bed, I think Miller Lite reigns supreme.
meh, the best bang for your buck is going to be a liquor. Most of the calories in booze is from the booze (7 kcal per gm, rather than 4 kcal for carbos). There are some carbs in beer, but none in liquor.

DukeDelonte13
10-15-2013, 01:03 PM
meh, the best bang for your buck is going to be a liquor. Most of the calories in booze is from the booze (7 kcal per gm, rather than 4 kcal for carbos). There are some carbs in beer, but none in liquor.

i agree with you, but i'm a much more controllable drunk with beer.

highwhey
10-15-2013, 01:21 PM
i agree with you, but i'm a much more controllable drunk with beer.
Same here. Usually I'll go straight for gin but I like to pick up beer when I want to get drunk and not feel like sh!t in the morning.

rufuspaul
10-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Same here. Usually I'll go straight for gin but I like to pick up beer when I want to get drunk and not feel like sh!t in the morning.

The ability to recover from a night of heavy drinking is getting much harder for me personally as I get older. Yet I have a brother-in-law 10 yrs older than me who can drink all night and be perfectly fine in the morning. He's a freak of nature.

CeltsGarlic
10-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Im always super fresh in morning..

.. cause 90% of the time I end up vomiting when party ends..

Funny story. Couple weeks ago this friend invites my friend, who I am hangin at the time with three other fellas to his birthday. So our party was already going well, we hit a cab to go to that place.. It was one hell of a ride.. 15miles felt like a cross-Atlantic flight with turbulence all the time.. So I get out first and this bday boy wants to shake my hand and I just pour it out right in front of him.. for like 4 mins..

Man, and this guy with all other guys right there is 10 years older.. whatta day.

DukeDelonte13
10-15-2013, 01:37 PM
The ability to recover from a night of heavy drinking is getting much harder for me personally as I get older. Yet I have a brother-in-law 10 yrs older than me who can drink all night and be perfectly fine in the morning. He's a freak of nature.

Drinking is such a process now. The stars have to align for me to be able to get drunk. Stupid responsibilities...

DukeDelonte13
10-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Im always super fresh in morning..

.. cause 90% of the time I end up vomiting when party ends..

Funny story. Couple weeks ago this friend invites my friend, who I am hangin at the time with three other fellas to his birthday. So our party was already going well, we hit a cab to go to that place.. It was one hell of a ride.. 15miles felt like a cross-Atlantic flight with turbulence all the time.. So I get out first and this bday boy wants to shake my hand and I just pour it out right in front of him.. for like 4 mins..

Man, and this guy with all other guys right there is 10 years older.. whatta day.

i used to do that in college. I used to work every f*cking weekend morning so when i wanted to drink on a friday night i would make myself puke before i went to bed. You feel 10x better the next morning.

Levity
10-15-2013, 01:51 PM
in before OP's next thread about how much he loves boones farm.

Just2McFly
10-15-2013, 01:54 PM

miller time is not a b*tch, he does as he pleases:cheers:

i am in agreement with this post. i drink whatever the **** i want

DukeDelonte13
10-15-2013, 01:58 PM
miller time is not a b*tch, he does as he pleases:cheers:

i am in agreement with this post. i drink whatever the **** i want

Drinking a girly drink is the same thing as a guy speaking effeminately or wearing fruity clothing. Sure you have the freedom to do what you wanna do, but people are still gonna think you're a fruitcake.

Just2McFly
10-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Drinking a girly drink is the same thing as a guy speaking effeminately or wearing fruity clothing. Sure you have the freedom to do what you wanna do, but people are still gonna think you're a fruitcake.

I might care a little bit if they are paying my bills.

Swaggin916
10-15-2013, 06:22 PM
How does that make you a badass, that just makes you seem real insecure about what you're drinking and you have to try hard to prove yourself to others.

Shut up Swaggy P... go break down some Chelsea games or something.

In all honesty I don't care but you can't say that wouldn't change people's perception really quick lol.

TheReal Kendall
10-15-2013, 06:53 PM
in before OP's next thread about how much he loves boones farm.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I used to sneak in my mom's boones farm when I was 10.

That's definitely a female's drink

Scholar
10-15-2013, 07:12 PM
I still don't get why other men feel threatened by a fellow man drinking what's considered a "fruity" drink.
Like I've mentioned before, I drink all kinds of alcoholic beverages from whiskey to beer to whatever you want to label Mike's Hard Lemonade. I'm likely done with MHL just because it doesn't provide a buzz at all.
This coming weekend, I'll likely be drunk off my ass off of some vodka.. Or I might go back to my Jack & Coke since I still have a good amount left. It's all about whatever I feel like. I don't care if someone else thinks my choice of drink on a specific night is fruity. I'd rather drink for me and not for some jackass who likely spends more time using the computer and critiquing other men based off of what he believes to be societal norms than he actually spends socializing and doing all the things he critiques others for not doing.

highwhey
10-15-2013, 08:47 PM
I wish I was him. Drinking large amounts of liquor is a one way ticket to a good ol fashioned hangover. Though I actually like the drink old fashion with a lot of whiskey in it. Im 21 too :/

Only thing I hate about getting drunk off beer is that I get bloated quickly and some beers make me expell some terrible smelling farts the following morning

miller-time
10-15-2013, 09:15 PM

No one has yet explained to me what makes a drink girly? It is a fabricated concept. If I were drinking lemonade no one would care, if I were drinking vodka no one would care, but mixing them together is somehow girly?

knickballer
10-15-2013, 09:45 PM
No one has yet explained to me what makes a drink girly? It is a fabricated concept. If I were drinking lemonade no one would care, if I were drinking vodka no one would care, but mixing them together is somehow girly?

I think they watch too many of those Budweiser commericals where the group of friends have that one male friend who drinks lite beer and usually ends up doing something feminine like flashing his chest on a balcony.......

I think it's stupid as well.. You don't see people calling other dudes homo if they eat oreos

IamRAMBO24
10-16-2013, 02:33 AM

Yes.

Seriously, if you are going to drink and say some sh*t like "Who cares I'm just going to drink to get drunk," then you shouldn't be drinking in the first place. You got to savor the taste, treat it like a steak, and enjoy the smoothness and the type of drunk it gets you. If you are drinking to just get drunk then obviously you're abusing it. Idiots like you are the reason a bunch of mothers are so mad at drunks and the huge spike in rape victims.

Mike's Hard lemonade is like the Bieber of alcohol: feminine, fake, and pure sh*t. Just like music, people do judge alcoholic beverage and only the casual drinkers would want to get drunk off of Mike's throbbing hard lemonade.

IamRAMBO24
10-16-2013, 02:42 AM
I still don't get why other men feel threatened by a fellow man drinking what's considered a "fruity" drink.
Like I've mentioned before, I drink all kinds of alcoholic beverages from whiskey to beer to whatever you want to label Mike's Hard Lemonade. I'm likely done with MHL just because it doesn't provide a buzz at all.
This coming weekend, I'll likely be drunk off my ass off of some vodka.. Or I might go back to my Jack & Coke since I still have a good amount left. It's all about whatever I feel like. I don't care if someone else thinks my choice of drink on a specific night is fruity. I'd rather drink for me and not for some jackass who likely spends more time using the computer and critiquing other men based off of what he believes to be societal norms than he actually spends socializing and doing all the things he critiques others for not doing.

You feminine guys need to stop rationalizing your homosexual tendencies. With that argument, you can apply it to wearing pink, playing barbie, putting on make up, whatever, it doesn't matter right because you are doing it for you.

People who actually know their alcohol frown upon this stuff. Why? Because it is made for weak feminine casual drinkers who can't handle the real stuff. This is why it's sugar down like a pop soda so weak peons like you can down it without gagging like a b*tch.

miller-time
10-16-2013, 02:53 AM
People who actually know their alcohol frown upon this stuff. Why? Because it is made for weak feminine casual drinkers who can't handle the real stuff. This is why it's sugar down like a pop soda so weak peons like you can down it without gagging like a b*tch.

That is assuming we only exclusively drink those kinds of drinks. I'm happy to drink most anything, but sometimes I feel a sweet drink.

HarryCallahan
10-16-2013, 02:56 AM
You feminine guys need to stop rationalizing your homosexual tendencies. With that argument, you can apply it to wearing pink, playing barbie, putting on make up, whatever, it doesn't matter right because you are doing it for you.

Nice to see you back scrah.

I don't drink hard lemonade, but I've got a buddy who always has a bunch of cider, I quite often drink that once the beer, gin and whisky are gone.

IamRAMBO24
10-16-2013, 02:57 AM
That is assuming we only exclusively drink those kinds of drinks. I'm happy to drink most anything, but sometimes I feel a sweet drink.

When you're with a girl (friend zone only) watching friends?

IamRAMBO24
10-16-2013, 02:57 AM
Nice to see you back scrah.

I don't drink hard lemonade, but I've got a buddy who always has a bunch of cider, I quite often drink that once the beer, gin and whisky are gone.

Nice to see you too dipsh*t.

miller-time
10-16-2013, 02:59 AM
When you're with a girl (friend zone only) watching friends?

Usually it is at the end of the night when I am sick of beer and bourbon.

HarryCallahan
10-16-2013, 03:07 AM
Nice to see you too dipsh*t.

Awwww why you gotta be like that son. What do you drink anyway mr. Critical? (Besides quarts of semen with every meal)

HarryCallahan
10-16-2013, 08:20 AM
i love you harry prince potter jr

I h8 u mr. 30,000 & mr. 40,000. I was 1 or 2 posts away from both damn youuuuuuu!