PDA

View Full Version : So I just got APPLE TV....

9erempiree
10-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Anyone have this? I hooked it up and so far it looks pretty good. My buddy has Google Smart TV and it's pretty neat.

So far I haven't played around enough on it as I don't watch much TV but anyone have any experience on it?

I get to watch a lot more soccer games it seems. I haven't registered it so I don't know what kind of access I am going to get through ESPN.

andgar923
10-13-2013, 01:54 AM
Anyone have this? I hooked it up and so far it looks pretty good. My buddy has Google Smart TV and it's pretty neat.

So far I haven't played around enough on it as I don't watch much TV but anyone have any experience on it?

I get to watch a lot more soccer games it seems. I haven't registered it so I don't know what kind of access I am going to get through ESPN.
I've owned 5 ATVs (not all at the same time), all jailbroken. Unfortunately you still can't jailbreak the 3rd generation. But even then they're worth it, due to it's best feature

9erempiree
10-13-2013, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=andgar923]I've owned 5 ATVs (not all at the same time), all jailbroken. Unfortunately you still can't jailbreak the 3rd generation. But even then they're worth it, due to it's best feature