PDA

View Full Version : 2013-14 Premier League Registration and Application Thread

statman32
10-13-2013, 04:10 AM
http://sotasports.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/pekovic_nikola.jpg

HI!

We all get a little busy, but NBA time is right around the corner. It is time to kick it into gear so we can draft in 1-2 weeks. A few great members have taken a break, a few were jettisoned out of town. We have quite a few spots that need filled, but we won't just take anyone.

2012-13 Final Standings:

1. Pistol Pete
2. DZW
3. Sky
4. PLR
5. Rameek
6. STAT
___
7. Iamgine
8. B4L
9. Bird
10. OJ Mayo
11. Vapid
12. Sizz
______
13. Truth
14. DurantMVP?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Confirmed 2013-14 Premier League Members

1. PLR
2. Meek
3. Stat
4. Iamgine
5. B4L
6. Bird
7. Sizz
8. Pistol Pete
9. Oj Mayo
10. Sky

Questionable 2013-14 Premier League Members:

11. Vapid

Previous League Members out:

1. DZW (Retired)
2. Truth (Automatically sent to minors)
3. DurantMVP (Automatically sent to minors)

So it looks like we will have anywhere between 3-8 spots open. I'm going to guess it will be between 4-5.

One of the spots automatically goes to the winner of the 2012-13 Minor Leagues.

The other spots will be voted on by current members. I want to get this done quick, so please fill out the following application if you want in.

League rules:

- H2H format
- Standard 9 catagories
- Daily lineup changes
- 14 teams (6 make playoffs)
- 3 moves a week (not counting trades)
-- You are able to trade moves before the trade deadline.
--- You are not able to give away moves or send 2 or more future moves for 1 current move
-Moves reset manually by commish or asst commish on Sunday at 12:00 am PST
- Previous champion gets to choose his draft pick
- The rest of the draft order will be manually randomized a few days before the draft

Name:

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? (hrs/week)

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted?

Are you opposed to vetos?

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above?

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League?

If no, please provide a link to your fantasy history.

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league?

statman32
10-13-2013, 04:11 AM
Reserved for list of applications

longtime lurker
10-13-2013, 08:13 PM
Hey I'm looking forward to joining the league this year.

G-train
10-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Name: G-train, Big Daddy G, G

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? 5-10 hours per week

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted? Yes I trade

Are you opposed to vetos? No

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above? No

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League? Yes

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league?

I was in Premier once before, and I learnt the hard way on how to deal with skilled negotiators.
I was active, and traded significantly the last time I was in Premier, albeit I made 2 poor trades. I regularly was in the chat.
I have won 2 ESPN leagues last season, and also came 3rd in Minors last season.

Bird
10-13-2013, 10:01 PM
Name: G-train, Big Daddy G, G

How often would you be able to chat about trades/basketball? 5-10 hours per week

Do you enjoy trading or would you rather stick with the team you drafted? Yes I trade

Are you opposed to vetos? No

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above? No

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League? Yes

I was in Premier once before, and I learnt the hard way on how to deal with skilled negotiators.
I was active, and traded significantly the last time I was in Premier, albeit I made 2 poor trades. I regularly was in the chat.
I have won 2 ESPN leagues last season, and also came 3rd in Minors last season.

I'm voting for you just because of your avatar.

statman32
10-14-2013, 07:22 PM
If we don't get very many applicants, must just have to take what we got. This fantasy forum seems dead compared to a year or two ago.

iamgine
10-14-2013, 11:11 PM
If we don't get very many applicants, must just have to take what we got. This fantasy forum seems dead compared to a year or two ago.
Need to link to the NBA/OTC board I reckon.

bdreason
10-14-2013, 11:25 PM
I'm a very experienced H2H player. I run my own 12 man H2H 9 cat $2400 league, which I've operated for 5 years now.

baseketball4life
10-15-2013, 03:10 AM
I'm a very experienced H2H player. I run my own 12 man H2H 9 cat $2400 league, which I've operated for 5 years now.
LEGIT

I think LilOJ is playing he has been hyped about fantasy to me. Sizz as well will play again I bet.

hotsizzle
10-15-2013, 03:43 AM
In. Why is the three time defending champ not confirmed?

statman32
10-15-2013, 04:44 AM
In. Why is the three time defending champ not confirmed?
He is in. Just wasn't sure how much time he could commit considering he will be in Columbia,etc for a big chunk of the season.

Right now it looks like we will need 3-4 new faces considering 1 spot is taken by the Minors Champ. Sky is being a diva and Vapid sucks/has gone AWOL.

Dasher
10-15-2013, 09:17 AM
*fills out app*

baseketball4life
10-15-2013, 02:13 PM
*fills out app*
:applause:

Levity
10-15-2013, 03:15 PM
if spots are still open, im in.

been playing fantasy bball the past 4 years. undefeated. only have played yahoo, and generally play 12 cats. but im down for the tradtional 9. when would your draft day be?

and no, i dont have any reservations about your rules.

MJ(Mean John)
10-15-2013, 03:50 PM
How much do we get paid?

statman32
10-15-2013, 08:38 PM
if spots are still open, im in.

been playing fantasy bball the past 4 years. undefeated. only have played yahoo, and generally play 12 cats. but im down for the tradtional 9. when would your draft day be?

and no, i dont have any reservations about your rules.

You got a link to your yahoo account?

Something like this.

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/OAKUOQTH423KF6PPVRC72RUZO4

statman32
10-15-2013, 08:41 PM
*fills out app*

*Checks out 2008 ISH Premier Football League*

*Observes Dasher finishes 14th and going 1-11-1*

*Throws up*

statman32
10-15-2013, 08:41 PM
How much do we get paid?

You get paid in pride points. I can promise this league is more competitive than your money leagues.

Attila
10-15-2013, 10:59 PM
Stat i'm tryna apply. Do you want me to fill out a app?

GP_20
10-16-2013, 12:34 AM
I want IN

As the 1st ever ISH Premier Champion and the Fantasy Basketball GOAT I have a few desires/conditions before I make my return:

- I get my spot automatically returned because I never lost it according to the rules to begin with

- I am the commish because I started this league, this league is my league

- Statman32 is OUT

Though not necessary, but as a bonus please reserve the 1st spot of the draft while you are at it for me too. Doesn't matter though I'm winning with any spot in the draft (except the last 9, 10, 11 and 5)

statman32
10-16-2013, 12:58 AM
I want IN

As the 1st ever ISH Premier Champion and the Fantasy Basketball GOAT I have a few desires/conditions before I make my return:

- I get my spot automatically returned because I never lost it according to the rules to begin with

- Statman32 is OUT

Though not necessary, but as a bonus please reserve the 1st spot of the draft while you are at it for me too. Doesn't matter though I'm winning with any spot in the draft (except the last 9, 10, 11 and 5)

:roll:

Time away from you makes every new post I see classic.

As commish, I have made the final decisions.

1. You CAN return without a vote. You did not finish in bottom 2, so you still have a spot in the league.

2. You will NOT be the commish. I will appoint you the position of Secretary to the Asst. Commish , Baseketball4life. You will assist him in any responsibilities handed to him.

3. Statman32 is not only IN, but he will be watching you 24-7 to make sure you do not attempt to cheat, or tank.

4. Your draft spot will be randomized with everyone else, sans the defending champion. As defending champion, Pistol Pete has chosen to have the first pick in the draft.

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 03:53 AM
I want IN

- Statman32 is OUT

Demand #1 Yes, by rule you get your spot back

Demand #2 you are not commish, not this year at least after time away from league it wouldn't be fair to rest of league

Demand #3 There is no reason for that, Statman has been a model manager the past 3 seasons since you left and hasn't finished bottom 2 either

Pistol Pete
10-16-2013, 03:25 PM
I want IN

- Statman32 is OUT

Scared bitch doesn't want to take a run at the 3x GOAT, even when that GOAT is in an announced rebuilding season.

I smell ya fear, stay away pup, this league is for the BIG DAWGS.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 03:53 PM
1. You CAN return without a vote. You did not finish in bottom 2, so you still have a spot in the league.

Ok

2. You will NOT be the commish. I will appoint you the position of Secretary to the Asst. Commish , Baseketball4life. You will assist him in any responsibilities handed to him.

What kind of disrespect is this to the creator/CEO/founder of this league? Secretary of the Assistant? Is that how CEOs and Founders are treated now? :facepalm

3. Statman32 is not only IN, but he will be watching you 24-7 to make sure you do not attempt to cheat, or tank.

More disrespect to the Fantasy GOAT. Cheat? TANK? :facepalm

Fine if I'm not going to get all 3 of my wishes granted, at least 2 of them. Either make me commish or kick Statman32 out. The bottom-line is I'm not going to play in a league with Statman32, and if I am I better be commish.

I am the Fantasy GOAT and created this league so you guys have to listen to me.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Scared bitch doesn't want to take a run at the 3x GOAT, even when that GOAT is in an announced rebuilding season.

I smell ya fear, stay away pup, this league is for the BIG DAWGS.

3 peat in a WEAK era beating up on easy competition. Lets be real here, unless you are me, if you win 3 times in a row you are playing against retards. Think about it.

Your 3 peat = Minneapolis Lakers 3 peat :oldlol:

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Lol Glove you have your spot. Commish is stat he is great at organizing and keeping the league going, he has also been very fair past 3 years and a model member we have no reason to boot him. You will NOT be treated unfairly everyone in this league is treated the same. There is nothing to worry about you either want to play or don't want to play simple as that. If you are indeed GOAT then play and prove it, of course stat would watch you 24-7 since you had 3 teams in this league the 1st and 2nd year of its creation (which I believe is why you got booted). But now you won't have that, we know, and you will be treated fairly.... there is really no excuse to not play, unless of course your skill fell off?

GP_20
10-16-2013, 07:50 PM
Lol Glove you have your spot. Commish is stat he is great at organizing and keeping the league going, he has also been very fair past 3 years and a model member we have no reason to boot him. You will NOT be treated unfairly everyone in this league is treated the same. There is nothing to worry about you either want to play or don't want to play simple as that. If you are indeed GOAT then play and prove it, of course stat would watch you 24-7 since you had 3 teams in this league the 1st and 2nd year of its creation (which I believe is why you got booted). But now you won't have that, we know, and you will be treated fairly.... there is really no excuse to not play, unless of course your skill fell off?

Lol 3 teams in a league? 1st of all that was season 1 and it was 2 teams not 3. 2nd of all, the other guy gave me his team and then without making a single move I gave up his team to the league. So really where is my fault in that? :facepalm
And yeah I got kicked out of the league after season 2 not 1, in which I did nothing wrong. So really there was no reason (besides Statman wanted me to leave) for me to get booted. And you are justifying that now?

I am going to stick by my claims that I either want to be commish or have Statman32 kicked out of this league, or both. Nothing unreasonable. I deserve to be commish this is my league. And nothing unreasonable for the kicking Stat out request either, after all he did the same.

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Lol 3 teams in a league? 1st of all that was season 1 and it was 2 teams not 3. 2nd of all, the other guy gave me his team and then without making a single move I gave up his team to the league. So really where is my fault in that? :facepalm
And yeah I got kicked out of the league after season 2 not 1, in which I did nothing wrong. So really there was no reason (besides Statman wanted me to leave) for me to get booted. And you are justifying that now?

I am going to stick by my claims that I either want to be commish or have Statman32 kicked out of this league, or both. Nothing unreasonable. I deserve to be commish this is my league. And nothing unreasonable for the kicking Stat out request either, after all he did the same.
I don't recall you being booted for no reason, as I recall it was for a cheating offense... someone else can clarify since I don't remember for sure either way.

I wouldn't mind you being commish, however I doubt anyone in the league would want to replace a great commish in STAT (the past 3 seasons) when he's done a good job... let alone someone who has been away from the league for 3 years taking over. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" Stat is a great commish and if you play this year you will see. Everyone in the league has the same rights and privileges as the next guy... so "being commish" is really pointless and tedious... it's pretty much a huge hassle for nothing that Stat has willingly taken on and done a great job with.

The league also has zero reason to boot Statman, has he is a chief reason the league is still going strong and he has not been involved with ANY cheating or ANY collusion or ANY wrongdoing.

Your first demand will gladly be obliged of automatic spot, the other stuff I doubt you'll get people to agree because it simply doesn't make sense :pimp:

D.Z.W.
10-16-2013, 08:19 PM
B4life droppin' some great posts :applause:

statman32
10-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Ok

What kind of disrespect is this to the creator/CEO/founder of this league? Secretary of the Assistant? Is that how CEOs and Founders are treated now? :facepalm

More disrespect to the Fantasy GOAT. Cheat? TANK? :facepalm

Fine if I'm not going to get all 3 of my wishes granted, at least 2 of them. Either make me commish or kick Statman32 out. The bottom-line is I'm not going to play in a league with Statman32, and if I am I better be commish.

I am the Fantasy GOAT and created this league so you guys have to listen to me.

Disrespect? I would consider it respect. I just named you to the 3rd highest position in the Premier League. Take pride in it.

Cheat? Yes. You were kicked out of the league for making a bet, not following through, and committing questionable acts. I will watch you just as much as I watch Skywalker who has done the same.

I will treat you fairly, you will not have trades vetoed unless proof of tanking is involved. Act within the rules, and we will not have a problem. You can troll all you want, but cheat or attempt to acquire 2 teams? You are out.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 08:44 PM
Disrespect? I would consider it respect. I just named you to the 3rd highest position in the Premier League. Take pride in it.

I'm the Fantasy GOAT (Last 4 ISH leagues I've been on all #1 or #2 most active, I've lost just once)
and
The Creator/Founder of this league

Its like calling Bill Gates the "secretary to the assistant" thats respect? :facepalm

Cheat? Yes. You were kicked out of the league for making a bet, not following through, and committing questionable acts. I will watch you just as much as I watch Skywalker who has done the same.

:oldlol:
Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?

I will treat you fairly, you will not have trades vetoed unless proof of tanking is involved. Act within the rules, and we will not have a problem. You can troll all you want, but cheat or attempt to acquire 2 teams? You are out.

statman32
10-16-2013, 08:56 PM
:oldlol:
Oh please, don't say "you were kicked out of the league blah blah", you know it was only YOU who wanted me out of the league. You started a thread "Statman32 or Glove20", and had a vote-off between me and you. If it was the league, it would've been "Should Glove_20 return or not", but no, it was a vote-off between me and you. The only reason I left was because you wanted me to leave no cheating or any of these other allegations.

Out of curiosity, which bet did I lose?

Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

Your choice buddy.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Almost everybody wanted you out, and not one person wanted you in. Why do you think you only had one supporter this whole time? That same supporter who understands my importance as Commish.

Not going to get into the past, and making this a pissing match. You can either come back as a regular member, or not come back at all. It is as simple as that.

Your choice buddy.
Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league? :roll:

I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Lol B4life forced me to look at old threads

Statman32 makes a:
"*Official Vote* Should Glove_20 be kicked out of the league? "
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:
"ATTENTION MEMBERS: Statman32 or Glove_20"
thread...and forces the league to choose between him and me.

this guy is commish? :roll:
I don't need to say anything else about the past.

Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)

statman32
10-16-2013, 09:35 PM
Nobody wanted me out, only you did. Why do you think you started the thread "Statman32 or Glove_20" following it by saying "Either vote him off or me off".
If everyone wanted me out it would be: "Vote: Glove_20 returns or leaves". Your thread was nothing but personal. It was not a league decision, it was a personal decision where you forced everyone to choose between me and you. And you are commish of this league? :roll:

I'll comeback as a regular member I don't care. But only if you are not in the league.

Sorry, looks like you are going to have to face me. I'll pm you the link for sign-up.

statman32
10-16-2013, 10:00 PM

Statman32 makes a:
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:

)
You got a link to these threads? Would be fun to take a walk down memory lane.

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Y'all are beating a dead horse, Glove if you want to play then play. If not then don't very simple. Stat is here to stay, he's been a constant for the past three years and I think everyone in the league enjoys what he has done for us. He will not treat you or anyone else unfairly - that's all that should matter to you and everyone else. If you don't want to play then just don't play, but if you don't want to play because you think you'll be mistreated you are mistaken - badly.

I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

/conversation

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 10:07 PM
I want to play. Just not with Statman32. Thats all. Let me put it this way, if I was playing with him and I was commish? I would lock his team for the full season.

/conversation
Okay your out then no problem

Stat is here to stay without question

We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.

GP_20
10-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Also on your bet thing the reason everyone didn't care that you were booted Glove, was because you and Stat made an official bet that involved the LEAGUE. You guys made the bet, officially, and the loser of the bet was to leave the league. You lost the bet, it was official, and it was about the league... you had to leave period. If you guys bet something else that didn't have to do with the league or leaving it then of course you wouldn't have been forced out of the league. Next time bet money, or something else not a spot in a league. Of course everyone was okay with you being removed, you lost an official bet about the league. Anyway I'm done here.

I went back looked at old threads, and the bet was nothing like that. It was based on a weekly matchup, if Statman32 won he would get a player from my team ranked 50-100, and if I won I would get one from his team. The commish (sizzle) didn't approve of the bet and said he would not enforce it. I didn't go through with the bet for the integrity of the league (if everyone started doing this....). Sizz didn't enforce it. That was it. Can't believe someone who makes bets like this is the commish of this league LMAO

But once again, like you said, you are beating a dead horse

/conversation

statman32
10-16-2013, 10:10 PM
Okay your out then no problem

Stat is here to stay without question

We all tried to welcome you back with open arms, Statman included, but you simply don't want to play that's on you no one else.
Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....

baseketball4life
10-16-2013, 10:15 PM
Yep. I actually suggested we should see if Glove wanted to play this year. He is a pain, but also fun and a decent manager.

Oh well. Seems like he is just afraid to lose. Moving on....
Yeah as much as I want Glove in the league and everyone else would welcome him to he simply doesn't want to play. No one is worth that much hassle not Glove, Pete, Stat, Me, PLR, or anyone.

OH WELL GLOVE

KyrieTheFuture
10-16-2013, 10:59 PM
I'd love to do it, won two leagues, made playoffs at least every year. Ill be an attentive owner and communicate often but ill be studying abroad next semester. Should still have plenty of time but if I get rejected it makes sense.

Bird
10-16-2013, 11:12 PM

Statman32 makes a:
thread...LEAGUE VOTES NO

after failed attempts:

Statman32 next makes a:

this guy is commish? :roll:
I don't need to say anything else about the past.

Lol nice revisiting some old wounds, and I can surely say I am not playing with Statman32 again either UNLESS I am Commish. Which is the only way I'm insured a spot (because he was able to do all of the above while not being commish, commish is my only way to protect myself)

I guess you won't be in the league then.

Still have that spot to fill.

Bird
10-16-2013, 11:12 PM
I'd love to do it, won two leagues, made playoffs at least every year. Ill be an attentive owner and communicate often but ill be studying abroad next semester. Should still have plenty of time but if I get rejected it makes sense.

Name:

Bobcats2013
10-17-2013, 02:22 AM
Name: Several, on here I'm known as Bobcats2013.

During the season I'd say around 2 hours a day, that's excluding the other 2 hours I put in spamming Warriors game threads.

I do enjoy trading, especially with the so called experts that pull off some of the worst trades ever.

Are you opposed to vetos? Only if necessary.

Do you have a problem with any of the rules listed above? No.

Have you previously been a member of the Premier League? No.

If no, please provide a link to your fantasy history. I would, but I have different nicknames for every league I've played. I never ended below the winner of the consolation ladder.

Why should we let you join the most competitive, active and enjoyable fantasy basketball league? I'm active, I'm competitive, and I'm a long time player of fantasy. I want to play with some of the best, lets get it on.

Pistol Pete
10-17-2013, 02:49 AM
Glove confirmed afraid to take a run at the 3x GOAT even when that GOAT is confirmed chasing South American DONK.

I SMELL YA FEAR YOUNG PUP

STAY ON THE SIDELINE, THE GAME IS FOR THE REAL PLAYERS.

statman32
10-18-2013, 03:49 PM
Considering the draft is going to be next Sunday, we will be picking new manager in the next couple of days. We will have 3 new spots and so far we have 6 applicants.

Applicants:

GTrain
bdreason
Dasher
Levity
KyrietheFuture
Bobcats 2013
Attila

Going to give it till the end of today, and then do a quick vote.

Attila
10-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Considering the draft is going to be next Sunday, we will be picking new manager in the next couple of days. We will have 3 new spots and so far we have 6 applicants.

Applicants:

GTrain
bdreason
Dasher
Levity
KyrietheFuture
Bobcats 2013

Going to give it till the end of today, and then do a quick vote.
Damn stat, straight up? Lol do u want me to fill out one of your fancy apps?

baseketball4life
10-18-2013, 04:51 PM
throw this nuckas name on the list

Pistol Pete
10-18-2013, 10:16 PM

Rise to the challenge Dennis the Menace, you ain't above the game.

Rameek
10-18-2013, 10:31 PM
They should post their fantasy profile like DZW to be taken seriously.

Attila
10-18-2013, 11:47 PM
Rise to the challenge Dennis the Menace, you ain't above the game.
Shut up you smelly prick.

Pistol Pete
10-18-2013, 11:49 PM
Shut up you smelly prick.

Harness that anger and point it in the proper direction, nothing but a waste of god given talent.

Lookin like Boobie Miles and his Black Nikes over there.

Seriously though, Stat wants you to jerk him off, so sometimes in life, you grip that **** and tug on it til you get what you want. Jerk that **** and make Brandon ***, then spit that jizz in his face and say "THE HUN WAS HERE"

*drops mic*

Seriously, just ****ing apply Dennis.

El Kabong
10-19-2013, 12:42 AM
I was in the Minors and since it looks like no-one is doing that this year, i'll apply for a spot in this one if I can?

statman32
10-19-2013, 04:09 AM
Final Applicant List:

GTrain
bdreason
Dasher
Levity
KyrietheFuture
Bobcats 2013
Attila
El Kabong

3 people will be chosen from this list. I will take votes from the current members today. Results should be posted on Sunday. Good luck!

iamgine
10-19-2013, 04:39 AM
None post their fantasy profile/history? Might as well flip coins. :facepalm

El Kabong
10-19-2013, 04:59 AM
None post their fantasy profile/history? Might as well flip coins. :facepalm
Sorry mate, that's mine there

http://i.imgur.com/okgZKx2.png

All Net
10-19-2013, 08:53 AM
I was in the Minors and since it looks like no-one is doing that this year, i'll apply for a spot in this one if I can?

Nobody else has shown interest.

baseketball4life
10-19-2013, 03:16 PM
bdreason, can you come into chatzy and are you active with trades etc?

KyrieTheFuture
10-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Name:
KyrieTheFuture

10-15

Love trades

Only way to keep it fair

NO

No

Can't really but I've won and never missed the playoffs

Because you need spots filled and I'm a good owner!

This is my formal application.

baseketball4life
10-19-2013, 09:33 PM
damn I already submitted my votes this morning... Kyrie looking like a good member 10-15 hours commitment that's good for chatzy

Rameek
10-20-2013, 01:18 AM
I'll submit my vote in 30 minutes.

Rameek
10-20-2013, 02:14 AM
None of these applicants thrill me. Although I like new blood but no one posted their profiles except 1 person. All others just wrote gibberish:biggums: :sleeping .

All Net
10-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Guys here is the minor league thread
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311205

Will create the league today.. So those who don't get in please post in the above thread.

iamgine
10-20-2013, 03:14 AM
Guys here is the minor league thread

Will create the league today.. So those who don't get in please post in the above thread.
y u no apply to premier?

All Net
10-20-2013, 03:34 AM
y u no apply to premier?
After last time I was under the impression a few didn't want me.

Here's my profile though.. http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/EA74A5SU7YTSG4DOLFFLPSA5PI

statman32
10-20-2013, 03:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2d2f3h0.jpg

statman32
10-20-2013, 03:42 AM
Here is a link to the Minor League thread. Talk with All Net about joining.

All Net
10-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Yes those who are interested in joining the Minors post in that thread stat has posted above and send me a PM for the league details.

longtime lurker
10-20-2013, 12:42 PM
Hey statman check your PM's.

Attila
10-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Thank you for the votes guys. Very excited to be in the league

Rameek
10-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Thank you for the votes guys. Very excited to be in the league
It was a no brainer. You were auto in because no noob made an effort. Although i didnt vote for you i knew you would be in. I dont think people understand the level of competition in premier.

dunksby
10-21-2013, 05:22 AM
I accepted the invite to the Premiere, kick me out if I'm taking up someone else's spot though.

hitman24
10-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Name:

Hitman24

All day, everyday.

Trading always makes it more exciting

No

No

No

Please provide a link to your fantasy history.

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/YJOSG2HUYOONPA3NL2UNTNWFYI

I have the resume to back it up. Been doing Fantasy since 2008. I have come in 1st every year I have participated.

Serious, very active, knowledgeable manager.

Would like to test my skills against you guys and raise the trophy count on my wall. Lol

Hopefully I get selected. It's going to be a fun year.

:cheers:

hitman24
10-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Lol too late?

longtime lurker
10-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Team is set up. ready to destroy you chumps this season

statman32
10-21-2013, 04:41 PM
I accepted the invite to the Premiere, kick me out if I'm taking up someone else's spot though.

Don't know how the invite was ever sent. You finished bottom 2, therefore, automatically kicked out.

Try your luck in the Minors, they should have a good group again this year.

statman32
10-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol too late?
Just a bit. Your best bet is joining the minors. They got a very good group of guys and their own ISH forum.

statman32
10-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Team is set up. ready to destroy you chumps this season
Gotcha. The draft order should be released later today. I have not decided how and when we will be allowing draft slot/pick trades.

D.Z.W.
10-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Hope you guys have a great season!! :cheers:

dunksby
10-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Don't know how the invite was ever sent. You finished bottom 2, therefore, automatically kicked out.

Try your luck in the Minors, they should have a good group again this year.
Aight.

Pistol Pete
10-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Hope you guys have a great season!! :cheers:

I bet you do. Coward. Any time you want to come take a run at the champ, we'll boot one of these noobs and allow you to take over their team, cause really, who wants these chumps. See you in Week 4 Damon. You're not retired. I see you making value charts and spotting inefficiencies in the market. I SEE YOU. I KNOW YOUR COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT TO RING CHASE AT MIDSEASON. I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS DAMON, I'M READY. I. AM. READY.

baseketball4life
10-22-2013, 06:15 PM
I bet you do. Coward. Any time you want to come take a run at the champ, we'll boot one of these noobs and allow you to take over their team, cause really, who wants these chumps. See you in Week 4 Damon. You're not retired. I see you making value charts and spotting inefficiencies in the market. I SEE YOU. I KNOW YOUR COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT TO RING CHASE AT MIDSEASON. I KNOW HOW THIS WORKS DAMON, I'M READY. I. AM. READY.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

D.Z.W.
10-22-2013, 06:56 PM

roflmao :roll:

bdreason
09-17-2014, 12:40 AM
I'm only doing one money league this year, so if you guys need a manager for the upcoming 2014/15 season let me know.

RPT
09-25-2014, 01:12 AM
So many two-bit, big-mouth wanna-be's here. Anyone that knows anything about fantasy knows it takes some luck to win; and if you really think otherwise, you've got a lot to learn.

That being said, is anyone here interested in a slow draft at the the forum here. I new league with 10-12 teams, roto, using yahoo?

If there is enough interest, I'll start a league and invite you to join. No Big Mouth BS'ers allowed; just pure fantasy players that play to the end.

RPT

GP_20
10-17-2014, 02:13 AM
The Fantasy Basketball GOAT is willing to join

Several years ago I was unfairly booted out. I suffered much in this loss. Last year I admit I asked too much in compensation for these sufferings including taking over as commish of the league and kicking Statman out. This year I ask nothing but......let me choose my own pick. Ok champ gets his pick, let me choose after that. Thanks.

GP_20
10-17-2014, 01:34 PM
nvm

GP_20
10-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Just to be clear that was just a request. I won't even ask for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd pick, just give me a Top 7 pick....but

The Fantasy Basketbal GOAT is returning either way

But for all my sufferings the past years I am requesting this as a compensation. Just a request.

Either way I'm in to win and coming back as the Dark Knight to put people in their places and remind them what true greatness really is

http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1217249e5ca544bc548993f17792d598

GP_20
10-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Still really want that top 7 pick tho

baseketball4life
10-17-2014, 03:31 PM
I look forward to beating you down glove, lol at choosing pick so we all get to choose now? No chanceeeee randomized except champ from last year. Gotta start preparing my franchise for battles with the GLOVE EMPIRE!!!!

Pistol Pete
10-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Still really want that top 7 pick tho

I'm requesting to play this new player called 'Glove' every week. You see, I'm in Europe these days where access to NBA coverage is non existent. In order to claim my 4th title, I'm going to need a BYE into the playoffs. What easier way to secure a BYE then having an undefeated season. I figure I can autodraft, leave my roster for months, and secure 21 consecutive wins over this new guy who clearly doesn't have any chance. In exchange for these 21 free consecutive wins over Glove and my guaranteed place in the semi finals, I offer nothing. You have 48 hours to grant my request. Negotiating 101.

DAMON, I know you're out there, I know you'll read this. I want a real challenge. Bring your next level predictive modelling back to where it belongs. But if you don't have time, I understand, love you and hope you're well!

http://arabiansurfstuff.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/copy-of-3peat.jpg

GP_20
10-17-2014, 08:29 PM
I'm requesting to play this new player called 'Glove' every week. You see, I'm in Europe these days where access to NBA coverage is non existent. In order to claim my 4th title, I'm going to need a BYE into the playoffs. What easier way to secure a BYE then having an undefeated season. I figure I can autodraft, leave my roster for months, and secure 21 consecutive wins over this new guy who clearly doesn't have any chance. In exchange for these 21 free consecutive wins over Glove and my guaranteed place in the semi finals, I offer nothing. You have 48 hours to grant my request. Negotiating 101.

DAMON, I know you're out there, I know you'll read this. I want a real challenge. Bring your next level predictive modelling back to where it belongs. But if you don't have time, I understand, love you and hope you're well!

http://arabiansurfstuff.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/copy-of-3peat.jpg

Can someone tell this baseball ****** who I am? You won with weak competition congrats. This is the same league that let Atilla win the championship. Must be very hard to win there :facepalm

I am solely responsible for the most dominant teams assembled in ISH history. In my last 4 years playing ISH basketball I lost just once. An unstoppable force and unbeatable entity. I wouldn't even feel you as a small bump on my road.

I didn't join this league looking for competition. I joined this league to prove I have no competition.

GP_20
10-17-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm also here to complete my revenge on the biggest b*itch of all-time Statman32. This girl probably hiding behind some tree in the news that Glove_20 is back like a Dark Knight

GP_20
10-17-2014, 08:33 PM
I heard we payin $20 for this league? Ya'all can paypal me. I'll send you account info. Also if I am the one who gets to hold it lets do like $200 instead.

GP_20
10-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Also who is setting the draft order. I'm in either way, but I not request, but DEMAND a Top 7 pic. This is a demand from the GOAT.

I want a Top 7 pick

Really bad

Attila
10-17-2014, 09:31 PM
Listen you smelly little gazoo, you're not picking your pick. Only I am. If you want in you're randomized.

baseketball4life
10-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Listen you smelly little gazoo, you're not picking your pick. Only I am. If you want in you're randomized.
forrealdoe :oldlol: :oldlol:

statman32
10-17-2014, 10:50 PM
I heard we payin $20 for this league? Ya'all can paypal me. I'll send you account info. Also if I am the one who gets to hold it lets do like $200 instead.

Payments are made and stored on leaguesafe unless someone wants to send paypal to me and have me make the deposit for them.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 03:44 AM
Listen you mental retard I already said I was willing to play without my choice of picks but I still want Top 7 pick really bad.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 03:48 AM
The Fantasy Basketball GOAT has joined

Couple of notes/questions/suggestions

1) Can we make sure the fantasy finals don't happen and coincide with the last week of the regular season? Make sure the fantasy basketball finals are decided the week before the final week of the regular season.

2) I strongly suggest switching over to Head to Head One Win. I suggested this for other leagues I was in, at first there were some doubts, but later EVERYONE was grateful we switched.

I mean seriously Fantasy Basketball is the only competition that cares how much you win by rather than a win is a win. Real-life, don't matter if you blowout a team or win a close one, a WIN is a WIN. And even Fantasy Football the most popular fantasy game just cares about the wins.

Also, our records look cleaner (7-0 (me), 4-3 (2nd place), 1-6 (Pete), 0-7 (statman)), and so on. None of this gibberish 73-98 shit.

3) Just to confirm...no vetoes? Besides for accidental or tanking shit.

baseketball4life
10-18-2014, 04:00 AM
The Fantasy Basketball GOAT has joined

Couple of notes/questions/suggestions

1) Can we make sure the fantasy finals don't happen and coincide with the last week of the regular season? Make sure the fantasy basketball finals are decided the week before the final week of the regular season.

2) I strongly suggest switching over to Head to Head One Win. I suggested this for other leagues I was in, at first there were some doubts, but later EVERYONE was grateful we switched.

I mean seriously Fantasy Basketball is the only competition that cares how much you win by rather than a win is a win. Real-life, don't matter if you blowout a team or win a close one, a WIN is a WIN. And even Fantasy Football the most popular fantasy game just cares about the wins.

Also, our records look cleaner (7-0 (me), 4-3 (2nd place), 1-6 (Pete), 0-7 (statman)), and so on. None of this gibberish 73-98 shit.

3) Just to confirm...no vetoes? Besides for accidental or tanking shit.
I believe we already do #1

I agree on #2

yeah and #3 we already do that lol

D.Z.W.
10-18-2014, 07:19 AM

I'm doing good thanks, hope you are too :cheers:

To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I didn't contemplate a comeback, I mean, I think I can commit enough time to play this season now that I've had one year to adjust to my job role - though I still won't be able to spend as much time as I once did for fantasy haha.

Who's in the league now anyways? I haven't really followed :lol

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 10:52 AM
I'm doing good thanks, hope you are too :cheers:

To be honest, I'd be lying if I said I didn't contemplate a comeback, I mean, I think I can commit enough time to play this season now that I've had one year to adjust to my job role - though I still won't be able to spend as much time as I once did for fantasy haha.

Who's in the league now anyways? I haven't really followed :lol

I'm in the league, that's all that matters.

But it's virtually the same league - Myself, Stat, PLR, Blife, Iamgine, Sky, OJ, Sizz, Rameek, Attila, GTrain, Glove, Navid, and 1 spot to be filled.

Draft is 5 PM EST Sunday which I assume would be like 5 AM Monday morning for you, probably not ideal but if you want it, definitely your spot. In general, I'd say the entire league is less active then it was 2 years ago (noone is putting in 6-8 hour days sitting in chat anymore), but still consider it to be quite competitive and active relative to a standard league. Would love to have you no matter how much time you can invest. 10% of you still beats 110% of Glove every time :lol

D.Z.W.
10-18-2014, 11:05 AM
Oh Sizz still plays? :lol

Who's Navid? Never heard of him before, minor league champ?

Damn.. yeah that's my 5AM Monday lol, nah won't be able to make it, got work early that day too unfortunately.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Why we having this draft so quick? Ain't no one ready for that. Let's move it and also pick a time everyone is cool with

baseketball4life
10-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Why we having this draft so quick? Ain't no one ready for that. Let's move it and also pick a time everyone is cool with
No chance of change. We have been planning this date for a while and people have altered their life schedule for it to. See yall tmrw

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 02:08 PM

Real studs draft without preparing, step ya game up, this isn't little leagues anymore. This is a lifestyle, 24/7 all day, ya dig.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 02:22 PM
OK whatever I better get a Top 7 pick then

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 02:25 PM
OK whatever I better get a Top 7 pick then

Since you're such a superior player to all of us, I think you should be assigned the #12 overall selection.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Since you're such a superior player to all of us, I think you should be assigned the #12 overall selection.
Well at least you admit I'm superior

I mean I am going to dominate this league with no matter what pick I have no doubt. Hell I'll dominate without even picking in the 1st 2 rounds.

With that said things will be a tiny easier with a upper round pick

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Well at least you admit I'm superior

I mean I am going to dominate this league with no matter what pick I have no doubt. Hell I'll dominate without even picking in the 1st 2 rounds.

With that said things will be a tiny easier with a upper round pick

There you have it, Glove volunteering to not pick until after pick #29, we can make that happen for someone as special as you, consider it done. You can begin your preparation, you will select 29th overall with your first pick.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 03:03 PM
There you have it, Glove volunteering to not pick until after pick #29, we can make that happen for someone as special as you, consider it done. You can begin your preparation, you will select 29th overall with your first pick.
Lol ummm no....I mean I can win but I'd rather not take that route to win

So how are we setting draft order? I know this really cool fair website that randomizes order also leaving one placeholder pick for the champ. I will use that and post the results on here by tonite.

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Lol ummm no....I mean I can win but I'd rather not take that route to win

So how are we setting draft order? I know this really cool fair website that randomizes order also leaving one placeholder pick for the champ. I will use that and post the results on here by tonite.

You have no control, no power. You're irrelevant. You make no decisions. Be patient, the order will be released sometime today.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 04:45 PM
You have no control, no power. You're irrelevant. You make no decisions. Be patient, the order will be released sometime today.
This is my created league

GP_20
10-18-2014, 05:27 PM
I kind of feel bad for playing in this league. Ever since I left ISH I started playing in high stakes ISH Fantasy Basketball leagues. Rake in 6 digits annually just through winning fantasy basketball leagues. Super competitive people go trying to kill people over that shit. You guys will seem amateurish compared to my competition level. Its almost unfair if I play. But I have been told by some inside sources that most people despite all my domination don't consider me the Fantasy Basketball GOAT even on ISH. I have just comeback to prove a point. That there really is no one that comes close. My theme this year will just be a 1 season run as the Dark Knight coming to just reclaim my own greatness.

http://www.ashvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/the-dark-knight-rises-batman.jpg

Pistol Pete
10-18-2014, 05:34 PM
I kind of feel bad for playing in this league. Ever since I left ISH I started playing in high stakes ISH Fantasy Basketball leagues. Rake in 6 digits annually just through winning fantasy basketball leagues. Super competitive people go trying to kill people over that shit. You guys will seem amateurish compared to my competition level. Its almost unfair if I play. But I have been told by some inside sources that most people despite all my domination don't consider me the Fantasy Basketball GOAT even on ISH. I have just comeback to prove a point. That there really is no one that comes close. My theme this year will just be a 1 season run as the Dark Knight coming to just reclaim my own greatness.

http://www.ashvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/the-dark-knight-rises-batman.jpg

You don't rake in 6 digit yen, much less dollars. Stick to the WNBA, the Association isn't for you.

GP_20
10-18-2014, 07:43 PM
You don't rake in 6 digit yen, much less dollars. Stick to the WNBA, the Association isn't for you.
:facepalm
Can't wait to beat this guy's @ss.

baseketball4life
10-18-2014, 08:21 PM
:facepalm
Can't wait to beat this guy's @ss.
CHALLENGEEE!!! :oldlol: