PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron ever leave Miami?

Shade8780
10-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Nice prediction thread we can bump in a few years. Anyway, do you think he'll ever leave the Heat? For me it depends what the front office does in the future with Wade aging and if they'll keep Bosh. I say that he'll be a Heat player for the rest of his career though and win a few more championships on the way.

Cherry Picker
10-13-2013, 10:20 AM
I can't personally see him leaving.

Haymaker
10-13-2013, 10:21 AM
As long as Pat Riley is there, he will not leave.

kNicKz
10-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Nah

CelticBaller
10-13-2013, 10:56 AM
i can see him leaving, not anytime soon tho

ispin69
10-13-2013, 11:38 AM
Why would he leave? He won rings there, great weather. If Bosh/Wade fade or leave, he can always reload because players actually want to play with him. He gives his opponents respect when deserved and he gets it back.

PJR
10-13-2013, 11:48 AM
The best ran organization in the NBA top to bottom today. A continued destination spot for veteran free agents(Dat Coconut Grove life).

There isn't a better place to be. That's why he came to Miami in the first place.

SamuraiSWISH
10-13-2013, 12:16 PM
If there is an even easier, less competitive way to win ... Which would lessen the expectations and burden on himself, then yes he could leave. He's done it time and time again. It's possible.

NumberSix
10-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes. At least 41 times this year.

NumberSix
10-13-2013, 12:44 PM
If there is an even easier, less competitive way to win ... Which would lessen the expectations and burden on himself, then yes he could leave. He's done it time and time again. It's possible.
Pretty sure he's changed teams only once.

SamuraiSWISH
10-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Pretty sure he's changed teams only once.
Guess you didn't know or follow your favorite player's much covered HS career. Big fan you are I take it. He even mentions his lack of loyalty to head for greener pastures in his Nike commercial following his cowardly bolt to Miami. As I said, anything is possible with this guy.

Fresh Kid
10-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Will Lebron win a ring without a stacked team with two superstars on tha side?:confusedshrug:

NumberSix
10-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Guess you didn't know or follow your favorite player's much covered HS career. Big fan you are I take it. He even mentions his lack of loyalty to head for greener pastures in his Nike commercial following his cowardly bolt to Miami. As I said, anything is possible with this guy.
High school? Wow. That's just desperate.

Yeah, you got me. He changed teams when he went from high school to the NBA for an easier chance at an NBA title. Of course. Winning an NBA championship at SVSM was too hard so he went to the Cavs. Exactly. :facepalm

I<3NBA
10-13-2013, 01:52 PM
because doing it once is now "time and time again."

ripthekik
10-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Of course. Dude doesn't have the word loyalty in his dictionary. He goes whichever team that already has the most superstars, whichever route that would provide the least resistance and easiest path for him to win a cheap ring. As soon as Miami loses those benefits, he's gone.

funnystuff
10-13-2013, 02:02 PM
:biggums:

NumberSix
10-13-2013, 02:33 PM
Of course. Dude doesn't have the word loyalty in his dictionary. He goes whichever team that already has the most superstars, whichever route that would provide the least resistance and easiest path for him to win a cheap ring. As soon as Miami loses those benefits, he's gone.
Yeah, maybe LeBron should have teamed up with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol & Steve Nash.... You know, the hard way.:roll:

Shade8780
10-13-2013, 03:00 PM
I should've known this'd turn into a LeBron hater gathering :banghead:

magnax1
10-13-2013, 03:03 PM
I'd be surprised if he stayed his whole career.

DaSeba5
10-13-2013, 05:34 PM

You're really grasping for straws here. I've seen your posts. You're too smart to say something stupid like this.

Bigsmoke
10-13-2013, 07:37 PM
Will Lebron win a ring without a stacked team with two superstars on tha side?:confusedshrug:

He won with Wade and Bosh not playing like stars

Bosh is an all star. Why hater compare dude to Bird or someshit?

Bosh and Wade are basically Houston Rockets verson of Drexler and Vin Baker.

arifgokcen
10-13-2013, 07:42 PM
Another troll fest

HarryCallahan
10-13-2013, 09:08 PM
I should've known this'd turn into a LeBron hater gathering :banghead:

You put "lebron" "MJ" or "Kobe" in the title and this is what happens.

branslowski
10-13-2013, 09:33 PM
His team winnin titles, why leave?

Now, if Wade and Bosh fades out due to injury or Lebron dominating the ball so much, then I see Bron only joining stacked squads for less pressure on himself. Mostlikely teams would be:

Rockets (Dwight, Harden)
Thunder (Durant, Westbrook)
Bulls (Ros

ripthekik
10-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, maybe LeBron should have teamed up with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol & Steve Nash.... You know, the hard way.:roll:
Wait.. you forgot the HUGE difference is that THEY went to Kobe? Not the other way around? And Steve Nash was 39 when he went?
:roll: :roll: