PDA

View Full Version : Woman Sentence To 90 Lashes For Being Raped

Meticode
10-13-2013, 03:54 PM
...in Saudi Arabia. Her lawyer spoke up for her trying to defender her and they increased it to 200 lashes.

I'm not sure if it's true or not, it's the media after all, but she was sentenced to this because she was sitting in a car with a man that was not of blood relation with her, which under rigid Islamic law is against segregation of sexes.

http://www.examiner.com/article/victim-sentenced-200-lashes-by-saudi-court?cid=taboola_inbound

Pretty sure this isn't the woman, but this is a woman that was given lashes in Iran apparently and what it looks like...

http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lashing-in-iran.jpg

dr.hee
10-13-2013, 03:58 PM
That's sick...

#number6ix#
10-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Women are treated like property in that region of the world... It will never change

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Women are treated like property in that region of the world... It will never change
Never is a long time 150 years ago women were property in europe

Middle ages europe was just as bad for women.

#number6ix#
10-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Your absolutely right about that... Well I just can't see the women around there rising above the oppression in this region of the world... These guys are just too willing to kill and die for what they believe in... Especially religion which this is tied to

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Your absolutely right about that... Well I just can't see the women around there rising above the oppression in this region of the world... These guys are just too willing to kill and die for what they believe in... Especially religion which this is tied to
there was a time christians were just as ready to die for their religion. Christians travelled 1000s of miles to fight and die during the crusades. Humans arent all that different. There is a strong negative correlation to economic opportunity and religious conviction. The more socially mobile/economic opportunity available, the greater the presence of atheism and the less religions a people are. The theory is desperate people are more likely to turn towards religion/believe it with greater fervor and well educated people are more likely to question it.

Look at europe, christianity is dying out there.

LJJ
10-13-2013, 04:48 PM
there was a time christians were just as ready to die for their religion. Christians travelled 1000s of miles to fight and die during the crusades. Humans arent all that different. There is a strong negative correlation to economic opportunity and religious conviction. The more socially mobile/economic opportunity available, the greater the presence of atheism and the less religions a people are. The theory is desperate people are more likely to turn towards religion/believe it with greater fervor and well educated people are more likely to question it.

Look at europe, christianity is dying out there.

Look at America or the rich parts of the Middle East, religion is booming there. Can't generalize when it comes to religion.

outbreak
10-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Religion has done terrible things on all side, during the crusades the muslims were actually seen as the nicer side. The christians would take a city, burn it down, rape the women and torture people for fun while trying to convert them or punish the heretics, the muslims were supposedly known for being a lot kinder and releasing captured prisoners and treating them fairly. A lot of the technology and knowledge that kicked off the renaissance came from the Muslims too and they were seen as more enlightened and having a better way of life at that point. Sure it's all messed up these days but things can change and both side have done terrible things.

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Look at America or the rich parts of the Middle East, religion is booming there. Can't generalize when it comes to religion.
I would make the argument that the rich aren't that fervent (you can call yourself anything you like, it doesnt make it true is all I am saying), despite what they might say.
Eg. whole lot of rich dudes banging women out of wedlock. And you wont ever catch an oil shek stripping on a bomb vest. (they arent true believers)

knickballer
10-13-2013, 05:44 PM
I would make the argument that the rich aren't that fervent (you can call yourself anything you like, it doesnt make it true is all I am saying), despite what they might say.
Eg. whole lot of rich dudes banging women out of wedlock. And you wont ever catch an oil shek stripping on a bomb vest. (they arent true believers)

So are you saying real muslims are the suicide extremists?

:wtf:

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 05:58 PM
So are you saying real muslims are the suicide extremists?

:wtf:
No I am saying the extremism is related to poverty and a lack of opportunity, just as the extreme christians that went on the crusades were poor
Edit: there are messed up things in the bible. I am unfamiliar with Islam, I cant speak on it, I am going to guess based on the period it was written that there is some messed up lessons in it as well. But anyone that follows all the teachings of the bible is a messed up person.

CanYouDigIt
10-13-2013, 05:59 PM
That'll teach her to get raped. :no:

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Also neither america nor the middle east is very socially mobile. If you are born poor in America you will probably die poor. Even more true in the middle east.

America has a worse gini coefficient than many african countries. Gini measures the disparity/inequality between the rich and poor.

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Hopefully nobody here is actually going to criticize this.

This is part of their culture, and frankly to criticize it would simply make you an ethnocentric xenophobe bigot.

At least thats the label republicans typically get whenever they critcize something.

Hopefully nobody who plays the "zomg bigot prejudice intolerance" card 24/7 ie resident liberals will actually be so hypocritical as to condemn this facet of islamic-arabian culture.

Let there be lashes!

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 06:39 PM
America has a worse gini coefficient than many african countries. Gini measures the disparity/inequality between the rich and poor.

Thats a shame to hear. I wish more people would take advantage of the freedom and opportunity that a capitalist democracy with free public education provides.

But hey, if they dont... I guess thats the governments fault. Or Mitt Romney. I forget which. But I know its one of them. Anybody but the individual himself's fault.

knickballer
10-13-2013, 06:40 PM
Also neither america nor the middle east is very socially mobile. If you are born poor in America you will probably die poor. Even more true in the middle east.

I think we all know there's a huge wealth disparity in the US but that being said a poor person in the US does not equal a poor person in Africa for obvious reasons. A "poor" person in the US may still be able to live a comfortable life while the same probably can't be said about a poor peasant in Africa.

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 07:49 PM

Doubtful. Certainly women held a lower status back in 16th century Europe than they do today and endured certain brutality on an individual basis but the blanket unrepentent savagery found toward women in current Islamic rule was not part of everyday European culture even 500 years ago.

You know what? Its ok to say something if its true. You dont have to be a pussee about it. These people are savages. They are culturally inferior to the west. Boom. There it is. That is why they dont have shit. Hey if you let women work, you get twice the economic output. If you let women choose, you will have men who must compete socioeconomically to get the best mate.

Look at countries from Israel to Finland to the United States to Japan. Places where women are allowed to achieve prominence or at the very least respected on a basic level, have evolved a much higher quality of life. Africa and Islamic Arabia are savage shit holes with predispositions for violence and brutality.

*Awwwwwwww dont say that, shhhhhh its not fair, wahhhh, arrhhhghgh jerk you stupid meanie george bush waahhhh i wet my diaper now im crying because you didnt talk sensitive!!!!*

Africa and Muslim Arabia are like a big volcano spewing savages out into the rest of the world right now. Thats the stone cold truth. Theyre migrating everywhere. And nobody even wants to insist they adapt and assimilate to the countries they go to. Dont get me wrong, plenty of civilized africans and arabians emigrate to escape the savagery, but there are also a ton who spill over into other countries and bring their barbaric mentality into places it doesnt belong. But hey, just let em show up and make shit worse. Put up with it. Feel guilty for beingfrom a civilized culture. Dont protect yourself and your country, your culture, and your way of life, you stupid relublican jerk!!! Wahhh!!!!

Fckin f@ggy libral pushover pussees.

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 08:19 PM
I think we all know there's a huge wealth disparity in the US but that being said a poor person in the US does not equal a poor person in Africa for obvious reasons. A "poor" person in the US may still be able to live a comfortable life while the same probably can't be said about a poor peasant in Africa.
Ya obviously. Just saying our gini coefficient is worse than many countries that would surprise you

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2f/GINI.gif/800px-GINI.gif

MavsSuperFan
10-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Doubtful. Certainly women held a lower status back in 16th century Europe than they do today and endured certain brutality on an individual basis but the blanket unrepentent savagery found toward women in current Islamic rule was not part of everyday European culture even 500 years ago.

You know what? Its ok to say something if its true. You dont have to be a pussee about it. These people are savages. They are culturally inferior to the west. Boom. There it is. That is why they dont have shit. Hey if you let women work, you get twice the economic output. If you let women choose, you will have men who must compete socioeconomically to get the best mate.

Look at countries from Israel to Finland to the United States to Japan. Places where women are allowed to achieve prominence or at the very least respected on a basic level, have evolved a much higher quality of life. Africa and Islamic Arabia are savage shit holes with predispositions for violence and brutality.

*Awwwwwwww dont say that, shhhhhh its not fair, wahhhh, arrhhhghgh jerk you stupid meanie george bush waahhhh i wet my diaper now im crying because you didnt talk sensitive!!!!*

Africa and Muslim Arabia are like a big volcano spewing savages out into the rest of the world right now. Thats the stone cold truth. Theyre migrating everywhere. And nobody even wants to insist they adapt and assimilate to the countries they go to. Dont get me wrong, plenty of civilized africans and arabians emigrate to escape the savagery, but there are also a ton who spill over into other countries and bring their barbaric mentality into places it doesnt belong. But hey, just let em show up and make shit worse. Put up with it. Feel guilty for beingfrom a civilized culture. Dont protect yourself and your country, your culture, and your way of life, you stupid relublican jerk!!! Wahhh!!!!

:lol u mad? and yeah the middle east is barbaric.

senelcoolidge
10-13-2013, 08:24 PM
Before Islam weren't the Persians pretty advanced. I heard something about a possible movement of people in the region that want to go away from Islam and just be Persians. Something along those lines.

knickballer
10-13-2013, 08:56 PM
TBH, I don't understand why people keep on using the excuse of Islam being an advanced and peaceful religion hundreds of years ago... Ok, so what? They were also just as brutal as every other religion as well with religious wars and spreading the religion by sword(like every other religion)

But today's problem in Islam is due to the fact that US has supported and installed a oppressive and fundamentalist regime in Saudi Arabia which has planted the seed of fundamentalist Islam across the Middle East and the world. Not to mention they've installed other Islamist regimes and will likely do so in Syria too.

Dresta
10-13-2013, 10:40 PM

Foolishness. The only reason that is the case is because those countries have such a high percentage people in poverty (with tiny proportion very rich) and the US has a high number of very rich people. It is a ludicrous comparison.

Gini is a pretty useless measure to be honest.

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 11:44 PM
:lol u mad?

Yeah.

Arent you??

AintNoSunshine
10-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Did you know that women also are not allowed to drive, because supposedly driving would make women slutty? :roll:

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 11:53 PM
Ya obviously. Just saying our gini coefficient is worse than many countries that would surprise you

Its not really that surprising. Large countries with large populations will have a lot of rich folks in the cities and a lot of poor folks in the country.

Look at the map. America, China, Russia, Brazil, even Argentina. These are like the largest countries by landmass, sans low population Canada. And even though they have relativey good to great economies, inevitably there will be greater diversity of lifestyle throughout the country.

As someone else said, its a pretty useless measurement. Of course, that doesnt stop douchey "99%, down with wall street" hippies from using it as a strawman. Not speaking of mavsfan, just that type in general.

Patrick Chewing
10-13-2013, 11:55 PM
Before Islam weren't the Persians pretty advanced. I heard something about a possible movement of people in the region that want to go away from Islam and just be Persians. Something along those lines.

This would be the best thing for that region.

OldSkoolball#52
10-13-2013, 11:56 PM
Did you know that women also are not allowed to drive, because supposedly driving would make women slutty? :roll:

Respect the culture ya bigot

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 12:27 AM

When Islam falls it will change.

MavsSuperFan
10-14-2013, 12:28 AM
Yeah.

Arent you??
not at the liberals. the middle eastern authorities of course

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Thats a shame to hear. I wish more people would take advantage of the freedom and opportunity that a capitalist democracy with free public education provides.

But hey, if they dont... I guess thats the governments fault. Or Mitt Romney. I forget which. But I know its one of them. Anybody but the individual himself's fault.

The US has a bad gini coefficient because of corporatism, not because of the people. We don't even have free college here. You have to pay an arm and leg just for undergrad, let alone grad school. Most of our cities have terrible public transportation and our health care is expensive unlike other countries where it is free. If this was Denmark or Norway your comment would be more relevant.

knickballer
10-14-2013, 12:42 AM
The US has a bad gini coefficient because of corporatism, not because of the people. We don't even have free college here. You have to pay an arm and leg just for undergrad, let alone grad school. Most of our cities have terrible public transportation and our health care is expensive unlike other countries where it is free. If this was Denmark or Norway your comment would be more relevant.

Not if you don't go to a state university in which the tuition is very affordable :confusedshrug:

But instead everyone wants to go to the most expensive private schools which they pay 20k-40k in tuition alone per semester. :hammerhead:

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Not if you don't go to a state university in which the tuition is very affordable :confusedshrug:

But instead everyone wants to go to the most expensive private schools which they pay 20k-40k in tuition alone per semester. :hammerhead:

State universities are still expensive and that's just for undergrad, for grad school its way more. Some state universities have reached 15000 a year in tuition for just undergrad. Rates are rapidly increasing each year.

I do agree that people need to go to near by state universities and stay at home instead of in a dorm to cut cost, but college is still expensive. It should be free just like elementary school.

Dresta
10-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Not a lot of countries do, and it is getting more and more expensive all over the world as governments become incapable of coping with demand.

Nor should it be free: it serves no real purpose having large percentages of the population attend university; it isn't affordable, and it lowers the standard of education across the board. University simply isn't what it used to be and has merely become an extension of school as a result of this.

Only people taking things that develop directly into careers such as medicine and law, or people that truly want to learn for the sake of learning alone should be going to University (i.e. those hoping to push the forefront of knowledge). It shouldn't just be a dumping ground for adolescents that don't know what they're doing, which is what it has become. In fact, it's also become a dumping ground for pseudo-intellectuals termed 'professors', who don't do anything useful and spend their time preaching ignorance, and collect a nice and juicy pay-packet for it.

But then again: the system this mass emphasis has created a job market where a University degree is now required for tonnes of jobs for which it was never needed, and where 3 years actual experience would have been far more valuable.

This has happened in all western nations as far as i can tell. And it's part of the general reason why they're all gradually corroding from the inside.

KevinNYC
10-14-2013, 02:28 AM

The Islamic caliphate was considered more advanced than Europe for hundreds of years particularly before the Renaissance http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_401_450/golden_age_of_islam.htm

Supposedly most of the Greek Classics that formed the core of Western Thought were lost to Europe during the Dark Ages and relearned from Arabic translations.

Cordoba in Spain (http://www.theguardian.com/spanish-tourist-board/cordoba-city-changed-world) was considered the intellectual capital of the world when it was under Islamic rule. Both Jews and Christians were treated with tolerance and flourished there.
[QUOTE]he significance of C

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Only people taking things that develop directly into careers such as medicine and law, or people that truly want to learn for the sake of learning alone should be going to University (i.e. those hoping to push the forefront of knowledge). It shouldn't just be a dumping ground for adolescents that don't know what they're doing, which is what it has become. In fact, it's also become a dumping ground for pseudo-intellectuals termed 'professors', who don't do anything useful and spend their time preaching ignorance, and collect a nice and juicy pay-packet for it.

But then again: the system this mass emphasis has created a job market where a University degree is now required for tonnes of jobs for which it was never needed, and where 3 years actual experience would have been far more valuable.

This has happened in all western nations as far as i can tell. And it's part of the general reason why they're all gradually corroding from the inside.

This is so quoted for truth.

Muhfuggas out there gettin masters degrees in french poetry, and then complaining that they cant find a job that pays enough to pay back their student loans. And then when an adult Republican candidate like Romney says in a debate it is not the tax payers job to cover the student loan debts of a bunch of strangers who over spent on school to begin with, these idiot kids throw tantrums and go running to President Appease the Juveniles ie DNC Puppet ie Barrack Obama and he promises our overtaxed, huge deficit country will go ahead and relieve their debts.

Shits a ****ing joke. Kids think the government owes them everything. This country was founded by immigrants who came here to make their own way. Many of the immigrants who come here today from Mexico and China and elsewhere do the same thing.

Its the idiot college hipster philosophy major, anti war pins on his trucker hat thinks hes smart because hes contrarian to the establishment f@ggot that pushes all these entitlements. That and old people. ****ing losers trying too hrd to be different and rebellious.

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 03:49 AM
Not a lot of countries do, and it is getting more and more expensive all over the world as governments become incapable of coping with demand.

Nor should it be free: it serves no real purpose having large percentages of the population attend university; it isn't affordable, and it lowers the standard of education across the board. University simply isn't what it used to be and has merely become an extension of school as a result of this.

I agree with you fully that most people should not go to college. The for profit system we have here for college makes it a business first and foremost, which is why they want as many customers (or students) as possible so they lie to them and make them seem college is for everyone. College is a scam as it stands right now. Job experience is certainly better.

But that still doesn't mean we should not have free college. It just means we should reform the system. Quite a few countries have free college including Brazil, Australia, Denmark, France, Finland, Russia, Spain, Scotland, Norway, Sweden and many more countries.

I think education budgets should be massively slashed across the board, elementary and college. Except for the basic skills like reading, writing, basic math etc you really don't learn anything useful in schools up until grad school. I don't see why kids should go to school for 180 days a year 7 hours a day until age 18 to learn almost nothing then to waste 4 years in undergrad again learning nothing. Though not all countries operate this way. India, for example, will let you go straight from elementary school to graduate school.

Then to top it off the stuff you do learn in school and college is for the most part corrupt BS propaganda written by big law, big pharma, the government, big Ag etc.

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 03:52 AM
This is so quoted for truth.

Muhfuggas out there gettin masters degrees in french poetry, and then complaining that they cant find a job that pays enough to pay back their student loans. And then when an adult Republican candidate like Romney says in a debate it is not the tax payers job to cover the student loan debts of a bunch of strangers who over spent on school to begin with, these idiot kids throw tantrums and go running to President Appease the Juveniles ie DNC Puppet ie Barrack Obama and he promises our overtaxed, huge deficit country will go ahead and relieve their debts.

Shits a ****ing joke. Kids think the government owes them everything. This country was founded by immigrants who came here to make their own way. Many of the immigrants who come here today from Mexico and China and elsewhere do the same thing.

Its the idiot college hipster philosophy major, anti war pins on his trucker hat thinks hes smart because hes contrarian to the establishment f@ggot that pushes all these entitlements. That and old people. ****ing losers trying too hrd to be different and rebellious.

While I do agree with your statements on people going for useless majors, you do realize that Romney was essentially the same candidate as Obama aside from social issues right? He had the same monetary, economic, civil liberty, and foreign policies as Obama. Just look at their voting records. Both parties are controlled by the same interests.

tomtucker
10-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Religion has done terrible things on all side, during the crusades the muslims were actually seen as the nicer side. The christians would take a city, burn it down, rape the women and torture people for fun while trying to convert them or punish the heretics, the muslims were supposedly known for being a lot kinder and releasing captured prisoners and treating them fairly. A lot of the technology and knowledge that kicked off the renaissance came from the Muslims too and they were seen as more enlightened and having a better way of life at that point. Sure it's all messed up these days but things can change and both side have done terrible things.

difference is, muslims have not evolved beyond the 1400 century, other religions have..........everyone have to realize that these persian and arabs are of lower IQ then asians and white europeans.........a unpopular opinion but the truth

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 04:17 AM
difference is, muslims have not evolved beyond the 1400 century, other religions have..........everyone have to realize that these persian and arabs are of lower IQ then asians and white europeans.........a unpopular opinion but the truth

IQ has nothing to do with morality. It's about as related to morality as height. Also you do realize the destruction that Western European (aka white european) nations have caused and still cause to this day, right?

Muslims can act fanatic because of their religion, not because of their race. Pretty much any member of any race who becomes Muslim has a chance of acting like a fanatic (though most Muslims are not fanatical). Just look at how much more peaceful Indian Hindus are than Indian Muslims and most of them are the same race.

It's a shame that the disease known as Islam had to take over the entire Middle East along with large portions of Africa among some other places like Indonesia.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-14-2013, 04:23 AM

Ehh don't disagree with the premise of your argument (trust me I've actually BEEN there and these dudes are crazy lol) but doubling the workforce doesn't lead to double the output lol. Especially if the majority of jobs are not wealth creators and whats worse is the birthrates of productive citizens are decreasing as oppose to the birthrates of parasitical citizens.

America reached its economic powerhouse position respectively in the 1950s bro.
With.. you know manufacturing, technological, engineering, industrial and fields of that type. FIelds that occured and sprung forth when faced with the pressure that was World War 2. All of which are still majority male.

Feminism has very little to do with economic prosperity. It's more of an effect than a cause. Just like in Sweden and Japan. I'd accredit the wealth creation cause to the arms race among other things.

Just a minor correction.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-14-2013, 04:29 AM
No I am saying the extremism is related to poverty and a lack of opportunity, just as the extreme christians that went on the crusades were poor
Edit: there are messed up things in the bible. I am unfamiliar with Islam, I cant speak on it, I am going to guess based on the period it was written that there is some messed up lessons in it as well. But anyone that follows all the teachings of the bible is a messed up person.

I'd be inclined to agree.

The infamous vid of the saudi prince raining money on the stripper kinda captures teh essence of this concept :oldlol:

They're about money, power, wealth first and foremost and use the faith as a tool to garner it. While keeping their loyal countrymen down they manipualte them to hate the West and use all kind of shady propaganda tactics antagonizing them when their leadership is piss f*cking poor. most everybody knows this but damn push a persons internal "hate foreigner" buttons and watch the violence ensue while a bunch of elites are sitting on top of secure mansions laughing their azzes off at the mideast duking it out with the West and seeing reps and dems duke it out internally destroying america.

Fuarkin hell.

Anywho BOsnian/albo/indonesian/turkish/moroccan muslim countires seem to have real nice cool people coming out of it so obviously there's a divide.

tomtucker
10-14-2013, 06:20 AM
IQ has nothing to do with morality. It's about as related to morality as height. Also you do realize the destruction that Western European (aka white european) nations have caused and still cause to this day, right?

Muslims can act fanatic because of their religion, not because of their race. Pretty much any member of any race who becomes Muslim has a chance of acting like a fanatic (though most Muslims are not fanatical). Just look at how much more peaceful Indian Hindus are than Indian Muslims and most of them are the same race.

It's a shame that the disease known as Islam had to take over the entire Middle East along with large portions of Africa among some other places like Indonesia.

no, please tell us !

tomtucker
10-14-2013, 06:24 AM

all true..........soon all europe will the same as the shitholes these imigrants came from.........fukking plague spreding like wildfire
and onone asked the people living there if they wanted their countrys invaded

tomtucker
10-14-2013, 06:35 AM
a good read :

The "decline", of Western Civilization, began, when, in the 70's the "White Male", was mentally "castraited", by the "feminist", movement.Then came the concepts, of " racial equality", & "multiculturalism",,,which destroyed the, inborn instinct, of any, self respecting male, to protect, both his living space,..& his women,..The result, of all of this has lead Western Civilization to the brink of the abiss,..To reverse this slide, into the bottomless pit,..Western "MAN", needs to "Grow a pair", & sharpen his sword,..& begin the process, of driving his enemies, from his sacred lands,..

Posted by: Nordicelt at July 31, 2009 10:21 PM

the 3rd world war will be a religious war between islam and christianity. most of the soldiers in the countries of the west are christians. this conviction is nessesary to join a military corps that has such hardships that only people with strong moral and religious values can overcome. as for the muslims they will be defeated by the edvancement of the weaponry this christian soldiers now have in their power. Europe will go back to its christian roots and expell islam from the ocuppied lands that are washed over by the mediterranean sea all christian kingdoms will be returned back to their original status as christian domains.

Posted by: Anthony at November 16, 2009 2:16 AM

The, "deceit and institutionalized self loathing" as well as the super-liberal, leftist, multicultural mentality were all inflicted on European society by the Allied victors after WWII. Unless this vital truth is recognized (mostly by Europeans in general but by the Germans in particular) there is no way that the self-loathing and self guilt can truly come to end and this present Islamic invasion can be totally repelled. The connection between the present situation and the Allied victory in WWII is simply undeniable. The present Islamic invasion for example, got it's biggest head-start in Germany in the 1950's where Muslims took advantage of Germany's new, tolerant immigration laws to move in as "guest workers" and start taking over. One of the first things we can do is stop bashing the Germans over the head for the holocaust. The recent success though, of a number of right wing parties in the recent elections certainly may be a sign that many Europeans may be starting to take on this task themselves to stop feeling ashamed of their pasts and save their countries from Islam.

Posted by: Mike at December 6, 2010 3:27 AM

The "decline", of Western Civilization, began, when, in the 70's the "White Male", was mentally "castraited", by the "feminist", movement.Then came the concepts, of " racial equality", & "multiculturalism",,,which destroyed the, inborn instinct, of any, self respecting male, to protect, both his living space,..& his women,..The result, of all of this has lead Western Civilization to the brink of the abiss,..To reverse this slide, into the bottomless pit,..Western "MAN", needs to "Grow a pair", & sharpen his sword,..& begin the process, of driving his enemies, from his sacred lands,.."

Posted by: Anonymous at December 6, 2010 3:34 AM

There is good and bad in Islam as other religions. But the intent is to dominate Europe. I am not afraid such imperialist Muslims will not win.

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 09:32 AM
While I do agree with your statements on people going for useless majors, you do realize that Romney was essentially the same candidate as Obama aside from social issues right? He had the same monetary, economic, civil liberty, and foreign policies as Obama. Just look at their voting records. Both parties are controlled by the same interests.

I agree with that and that in practice Romney and Obama presidencies would have ended up looking identical.

But during the debates, Romney did argue that the government should NOT absolve recent graduates of their student loan debts, and he got lit up by the loser left. Meanwhile Obama pandered blatantly and campaigned that it was necessary to wipe out these obligations for people who took them on freely and voluntarily. And the ignorant pretentious sheep loved it.

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 09:43 AM
a good read :

The "decline", of Western Civilization, began, when, in the 70's the "White Male", was mentally "castraited", by the "feminist", movement.Then came the concepts, of " racial equality", & "multiculturalism",,,which destroyed the, inborn instinct, of any, self respecting male, to protect, both his living space,..& his women,..The result, of all of this has lead Western Civilization to the brink of the abiss,..To reverse this slide, into the bottomless pit,..Western "MAN", needs to "Grow a pair", & sharpen his sword,..& begin the process, of driving his enemies, from his sacred lands,..

I totally agree with this, and I dont consider an enemy as someone who looks different than me, but someone who wants to come to the country I was born and raised in and openly defy the home culture and behave publicaly in a subversive or undesirable manner.

Doesnt mean you cant welcome immigrants, it means YOU have to take control of how many come in, instead of letting them, and you be more insistent that they assimilate, at least socially. Be whoever you want in your own home, but make an effort to be American when youre out and about living in AMERICA.

Too many men tho just dont need to be men anymore. The lack of necessity these days to chop trees to build your home, hunt and fish for your food, work long hours in a factory or on a farm to provide for your family, unfortunately its cost men some perspective. Sittin in front of a computer screen all day year after year takin selfies and postin em on Facebook hoping to get compliments doesnt exactly build manly character. Obviously the shift from chopping trees to working on computers is an irreversible fact of life but for god sake men, at least TRY to remember where you came from.

rufuspaul
10-14-2013, 11:41 AM
It's very easy to blame the US for the rise in radical Islam just like it's very easy (and popular) to blame the US for all the world's problems.

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 02:12 PM
no, please tell us !

Lol really?

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 02:17 PM
I agree with that and that in practice Romney and Obama presidencies would have ended up looking identical.

But during the debates, Romney did argue that the government should NOT absolve recent graduates of their student loan debts, and he got lit up by the loser left. Meanwhile Obama pandered blatantly and campaigned that it was necessary to wipe out these obligations for people who took them on freely and voluntarily. And the ignorant pretentious sheep loved it.

They did take it on voluntarily.

Though you gotta admit it's not fair that students cannot dissolve their student loan debt in bankruptcy while pretty much every other form of debt can be dissolved in bankruptcy.

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 03:34 PM
They did take it on voluntarily.

Though you gotta admit it's not fair that students cannot dissolve their student loan debt in bankruptcy while pretty much every other form of debt can be dissolved in bankruptcy.

Ok, but I would submit that student loans are not really within in the spirit of bankruptcy anyway. Bankruptcy is more like you started a business that failed, and you probably still have a family to support and bills to pay, or you botched your mortgage/finances and you have a deluge of creditors, or you made a stupid mistake that caused someone to sue the hell out of you...

Young people who just got out of school typically don't have as many financial and familial obligations. Sure you might owe a lot in loans and can't find a very good paying job at the moment. But the expectation is that you're doing some kind of work now to at least pay a fraction, and eventually you'll start earning more because you have the degree. In the meantime, don't start a big family or go buying homes. And don't take out student loans to get a worthless degree.

This is why kids need parents for guidance. So they have someone who can say "Unless you know exactly what concrete career path you're planning to take, you're not going to University right out of high school. You're going to start at community college, and live here at home."

People wonder why our country is falling behind? It's because so many more kids than ever are born and abandoned by at least one, if not both parents. They never learn the basic values that traditionally make people successful. They never develop at an early age. Nobody EVER wants to pin the blame on bad parents. They only wanna blame "wall street" or CEO's or corporate blah blah or lack of government blah blah or how the media tells you blah blah. People don't have the GUTS to look at their neighbor and say "Why aren't you taking care of your child?" They only have the guts to say "Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns!!! OMG THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH AMERICA."

Liberals are afraid of confrontation. They're gutless cowards. Oh, yall have heard me say this before? Well here it is again. They will not take anyone to task FACE TO FACE. That's how society used to operate. You step out of line? Public square time. Now these soft ass f@ggots only want to complain about vague behemoth "entities" they feel safe knowing they probably can't really offend. Corporations, Christians, Republicans, the Government, the Media, Capitalism, Wall Street. Those institutions are not conscious beings that make decisions. They're just collections of people under a loose label. You have a problem with someone? BLAME A PERSON.

Oh wait, youza a coward. Keep complainin that da gubment aint buyin your healthcare and paying off your loans and providing food for your kids and renting you a limmo and giving you a sponge bath and fixing you chamomile tea. Why aren't more kids being taught to help themselves? People have made their way on their own with determination for endless generations. How come so many kids suddenly can't?

UMM BECAUSE GEORGE BUSH IS STUPID THATS WHY.

secund2nun
10-14-2013, 03:58 PM
People have been caught up with materialism and have been that way for a long time, but I do have sympathy for them. They are brainwashed in elementary school to go to college and think it's the right thing to do.

But many people in bankruptcy are in it because of poor choices on excess spending yet they get off of the hook.

George Bush was stupid. The problem in this country is that both the left and right are controlled by the same people, who are fascists who work for the corporate interests and the left and right can't see this. They keep voting in the same trash like Obama, Bush, Romney, Pelosi, Barney Frank. Cain, McCain, Palin, Clinton, Gore, Kerry etc. They are all literally the same candidates.

Don't buy into the false 2 party divide. They are both working for the big corporations and the Federal Reserve.

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 04:07 PM
People have been caught up with materialism and have been that way for a long time, but I do have sympathy for them. They are brainwashed in elementary school to go to college and think it's the right thing to do.

But many people in bankruptcy are in it because of poor choices on excess spending yet they get off of the hook.

This is true. And of course people do make mistakes. Im not tryin to slam those people. Im just sayin sometimes you gotta let people live with the consequenes. The government cant always play hero rescuer. Softies want it to, because they cant stomach seeing people having a hard time. EVEN when its self inflicted. Thats the problem.

George Bush was stupid. The problem in this country is that both the left and right are controlled by the same people, who are fascists who work for the corporate interests and the left and right can't see this. They keep voting in the same trash like Obama, Bush, Romney, Pelosi, Barney Frank. Cain, McCain, Palin, Clinton, Gore, Kerry etc. They are all literally the same candidates.

Don't buy into the false 2 party divide. They are both working for the big corporations and the Federal Reserve.

This is true. But my point is just that because liberals resent some conservative views, such as abortion, they decide to just go ahead and resent/reject all of them blindly, and thats a huge mistake. Some conservative values are very important, but but if a liberal hears a relublican politician say he doesnt believe in gay marriage, the liberal will by extension resent anything he says about reducing the budget. Which is just foolhardy, but thats how these people operate.

nightprowler10
10-14-2013, 07:41 PM
I like how sensible posts keep getting ignored in favor of pointless rants.