PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron leaves Miami...

russwest0
10-14-2013, 12:31 AM
How much will his legacy take a hit? Will he be remembered as a clown who just hopped from team to team looking for the easiest road to the title? Seeing whose coattails he could ride to the finals? (Kobe next maybe?)

Or will he go down as the GOAT?

Which one?

ripthekik
10-14-2013, 12:35 AM
Not if, When.

And he's already known for being the clown that hopped from team to team looking for the easiest road to the title.

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:38 AM
His legacy has already taken a hit. :oldlol:

People really take the titles he has right now seriously? Replace him with Dirk, Durant, hell even Melo, Rose and Swagbrook, and they'll have as many, if not 3 rings by now.

NumberSix
10-14-2013, 12:40 AM

People really take the titles he has right now seriously? Replace him with Dirk, Durant, hell even Melo, Rose and Swagbrook, and they'll have as many, if not 3 rings by now.
Nah, as we've all seen, Durant is a complete mess without Westbrook holding his hand.

russwest0
10-14-2013, 12:41 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I have no idea why none of the LeBron Dickslobberers at ESPN ever point this out, instead it's always "MIAMI CAVALIERS, LEBRON DOING IT ON HIS OWN"

Oh, they won with his teammates playing better "DAMN, LEBRON MAKES EVERYONE BETTER"

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:45 AM
Nah, as we've all seen, Durant is a complete mess without Westbrook holding his hand.
Idk what yer talm bout, but a team of...

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Haslem
Bosh

Would have 3 rings by now. Thas all im sayin. :confusedshrug:

russwest0
10-14-2013, 12:47 AM

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Haslem
Bosh

Damn plus Wade and Bosh wouldn't be just glorified jumpshooters playing alongside Durant either.

DAMN that team would be unfair. Lol OFC it takes LeBron playing with this stacked ass supporting cast to barely win the chip with an easy ass road to the finals

GovernmentMan
10-14-2013, 12:49 AM
This thread has nothing but trolls. lol

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:49 AM
OR

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Battier
Bosh

Dat floor spacing tho.

livinglegend
10-14-2013, 12:51 AM
Irrelevant Westbrick fan trying to become relevant by making a troll thread on LeGoat :facepalm

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:55 AM
What exactly is a "irrelevant ______ fan" tho? ALL fans are irrelevant in reality. :confusedshrug:

NumberSix

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Haslem
Bosh

Yet......

Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Ibaka
Perkins..... (Never mind)
Collison

Amounts to fcuk-all. :roll:

ripthekik
OR

Chalmers
Wade
Durant
Battier
Bosh

Dat floor spacing tho.
Ya'll forgot Ray. With Durant in that Heat team, it wouldn't even be fair.
But of course Lebron will still play til the brink of almost being eliminated and need Ray to save his ass even with this team :roll:

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:57 AM
Yet......

Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Ibaka
Perkins..... (Never mind)
Collison

Amounts to fcuk-all. :roll:
Ay mayn, lets stick to the topic mayn. Come on. Why you going off topic mayn.

Fudge
10-14-2013, 12:59 AM
But of course Lebron will still play til the brink of almost being eliminated and need Ray to save his ass even with this team :roll:
How did i forget Ray. Holy shit...

That team would EASILY be on their way to a 4peat right now. Think the current Golden State team, just on steroids.

red1
10-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Literally chucked them out of a championship :roll:

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/440-1/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpg

livinglegend
10-14-2013, 01:00 AM
What exactly is a "irrelevant ______ fan" tho? ALL fans are irrelevant in reality. :confusedshrug:

You re lacking attention in real life, this is why you are becoming an attention whore on this site. Right now, you know you are irrelevant to this forum, so you try to troll to become relevant on this forum and to get attention. In other words, you are a loser.

Lakers Legend#32
10-14-2013, 01:04 AM
LeBron's legacy is that he took the easy route to his championships.

Fudge
10-14-2013, 01:05 AM
You re lacking attention in real life, this is why you are becoming an attention whore on this site. Right now, you know you are irrelevant to this forum, so you try to troll to become relevant on this forum and to get attention. In other words, you are a loser.
:roll:

Actually, I haven't even been that active the past 2 or so months due to school soooo...yeah. This is awk.

But tell me what a "irrelevant ____ fan" is. Never heard of that before. Unless you really think our rep as fans on a message board really amounts to something in the real world? :confusedshrug:

Fudge
10-14-2013, 01:17 AM
We waitin Rihanna!

TheMan
10-14-2013, 01:30 AM
LeBron's legacy is that he took the easy route to his championships.
This

You won't ever see Rose bail on his team and join Durant and Aldridge to stack the odds in his favor.

NumberSix
10-14-2013, 01:33 AM
This

You won't ever see Rose bail on his team and join Durant and Aldridge to stack the odds in his favor.
Aren't you bulls fans constantly talking about getting Aldrige on the Bulls?

bdreason
10-14-2013, 01:38 AM
LeBron is the road. It's everyone else that's along for the ride. You can't be a ring chaser if you're the best player on the team.

TheMan
10-14-2013, 01:55 AM
Aren't you bulls fans constantly talking about getting Aldrige on the Bulls?
You're mistaking me for someone else. I've never posted that I want Aldridge on the Bulls...check my post history, you ain't gonna find anything but nice try doe.

TheMan
10-14-2013, 01:59 AM
LeBron is the road. It's everyone else that's along for the ride. You can't be a ring chaser if you're the best player on the team.
So it's just a coincidence he started winning when he teamed up with a top 5 player and a perrenial All Star power foward, ok gotcha.

So if Jordan would've said back in 89, fukk it, I can't beat the Pistons and then left the Bulls and joined Magic and Barkley, he wouldn't be considered a ring chaser? Really?

red1
10-14-2013, 02:01 AM
So it's just a coincidence he started winning when he teamed up with a top 5 player and a perrenial All Star power foward, ok gotcha.
You do realize he was the best player in the league before miami right?

TheMan
10-14-2013, 02:11 AM
You do realize he was the best player in the league before miami right?
Yes, so what.

Jordan was the best player by 89 and ringless but he didn't join up with Magic and Charles Barkley to stack the odds in his favor...

red1
10-14-2013, 02:12 AM
Yes, so what.

Jordan was the best player by 89 and ringless but he didn't join up with Magic and Charles Barkley to stack the odds in his favor...
Jordan wouldn't need to, they built the perfect team around him. Not a good example

TheMan
10-14-2013, 02:22 AM
Jordan wouldn't need to, they built the perfect team around him. Not a good example
lol, Pippen was a project, he wasn't considered a blue chip player coming out of college and Horace Grant wasn't ever an elite PF. Bill Cartwright:oldlol: John Paxson:oldlol:

My point is that those Bulls matured and Jordan led them to the promised land. OTOH, LeBron teamed up with a rival, an elite former FMVP and a perennial All Star PF to stack the odds. What part of that don't you get? Rose won't go the easy LeBron road.

ripthekik
10-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Literally chucked them out of a championship :roll:

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/440-1/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpg
short man complex, puts anger out on tall successful nba players :(
I feel bad for u bro, I really do.

red1
10-14-2013, 02:37 AM
short man complex, puts anger out on tall successful nba players :(
I feel bad for u bro, I really do.
:wtf:

ripthekik
10-14-2013, 02:41 AM
:wtf:
this 5'3 midget lets his height slips out and is now trying to deny it :roll: :roll:
come on, man up and face it. It's cool bruh, we probably still have some young teenagers here that are that height.

:lol

sejoon101
10-14-2013, 03:27 AM
this 5'3 midget lets his height slips out and is now trying to deny it :roll: :roll:
come on, man up and face it. It's cool bruh, we probably still have some young teenagers here that are that height.

:lol

That kid's 5ft 3? lmao.

greymatter
10-14-2013, 09:34 AM

Some people will forever be whiny bitches over losing the 10-11 Lebron FA Sweepstakes, namely NY and Chicago fans. Didn't include Cleveland on the list because they aren't whiny bitches so much as a jilted ex-girlfriend whose man left her for a woman with a much nicer rack and booty.

So if Jordan would've said back in 89, fukk it, I can't beat the Pistons and then left the Bulls and joined Magic and Barkley, he wouldn't be considered a ring chaser? Really?

Stupid comparison because Lebron didn't join a defending champion or legit title contending team. He had to form one. Also, it's not ring chasing if you're the one carrying the bulk of the load.

It's as if some idiots either haven't been watching Lebron play the last 5 years or they're simply content to keep reliving 10-11 summer of free agency.

Lebron started winning titles when he did 2 things:

1. Take over as the leader of the team.
2. Significantly improve his efficiency.

poido123
10-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Some people will forever be whiny bitches over losing the 10-11 Lebron FA Sweepstakes, namely NY and Chicago fans. Didn't include Cleveland on the list because they aren't whiny bitches so much as a jilted ex-girlfriend whose man left her for a woman with a much nicer rack and booty.

Stupid comparison because Lebron didn't join a defending champion or legit title contending team. He had to form one. Also, it's not ring chasing if you're the one carrying the bulk of the load.

It's as if some idiots either haven't been watching Lebron play the last 5 years or they're simply content to keep reliving 10-11 summer of free agency.

:biggums:

It's exactly the same. How do you not see that?

Talk about complete denial :oldlol:

And to say he's not ringchasing because he forms the bulk of the load. :roll:

OMG, you mean to say that back in 2011 he didn't know he was joining Wade and Bosh to become legit championship contenders? Wade might of encountered some injury issues the last few years, but it doesn't make a lick of difference to the decision Lebron made.

Fck some people are dumb in here. :facepalm

Vienceslav
10-14-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm going to on a limb here and say he will not leave Mia after this season and will end up 4 or 5th on the all time list(by ISH standards) when his career is over.
Feel free to bump this in 10 years.:lol

Le Shaqtus
10-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Lets say LeBron leaves after his contract is up, he's already won two chips with Miami, so it's not really going to do anything to his legacy, which took a hit when he ran away from Cleveland so it doesn't really matter :confusedshrug: If he keeps winning people will forget about it.

CanYouDigIt
10-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Lebron is already a top 2 player in Miami Heat history.

Lebron is already the greatest Cleveland Cavalier in history.

He can do what ever he wants.

NumberSix
10-14-2013, 12:13 PM

Of course it's "ring chasing" being that the entire purpose was to win rings. Obvi.

branslowski
10-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Lebron is already a top 2 player in Miami Heat history.

Lebron is already the greatest Cleveland Cavalier in history.

He can do what ever he wants.

Who on the Heat was ever Better than Lebron? Im sayin how is Lebron not the best Heat player ever?

Le Shaqtus
10-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Who on the Heat was ever Better than Lebron? Im sayin how is Lebron not the best Heat player ever?

Wade will still be the best Heat I feel just due to his success and history with the franchise. LeBron will come and go but Wade is there to stay.

diamenz
10-14-2013, 03:05 PM
guess lebron didn't think too far ahead when he ran away to miami did he? dude's already a joke in my eyes - wouldn't surprise me at all if he jumped ship again. candidate for goat? gotta be kidding me...

NumberSix
10-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Wade will still be the best Heat I feel just due to his success and history with the franchise. LeBron will come and go but Wade is there to stay.
Nah, LeBron is already the most accomplished Heat player. 2 MVPs and 2 FMVPs as a Heat.

branslowski
10-14-2013, 03:47 PM

I guess Its debatable within tru Heat fan Nation, but imo Bron is the Greatest Heat player Ever. Yes, in only 3 years, but hard to go against 2 titles as the man, along with 2 Finals MVPs and 2 League MVPs. Just sayin.

NumberSix
10-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I guess Its debatable within tru Heat fan Nation, but imo Bron is the Greatest Heat player Ever. Yes, in only 3 years, but hard to go against 2 titles as the man, along with 2 Finals MVPs and 2 League MVPs. Just sayin.
I don't think the amount of time really matters because we all consider Tim Hardaway as one of the Heat greats.

Greg Oden 50
10-14-2013, 04:27 PM
How much will his legacy take a hit? Will he be remembered as a clown who just hopped from team to team looking for the easiest road to the title? Seeing whose coattails he could ride to the finals? (Kobe next maybe?)

Or will he go down as the GOAT?

Which one?

HE WILL NEVER BEING GOAT

tmacattack33
10-14-2013, 04:39 PM

Dirk: Maybe 1 in 2011
Durant: Maybe 2...2011 and 2013
Melo: Maybe 1 in 2011
Rose: 0...dude was injured for 2 of the 3 years in question...if he was healthy then maybe 1 in 2011
Westbrook: 0

ihoopallday
10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
:lol People still knock LeBron for forming a big 3? Give me a break with the whole "He should have stuck it out in Cleveland." Well, when your front office doesn't bring in a solid 2nd and 3rd option year after year, what do you expect? Not once did he ever demand a trade. He fulfilled his contract and made his own decisions.

PickernRoller
10-14-2013, 07:37 PM
We all know the Cavs are going to be a force to be reckon with this season + the seasons after. Bron knows what sup. Piggy ride Waiters, Kyrie, Varejao and Bynum to a title, claim all credit. Classic Lebron. Wade and Bosh are just stepping stones.