PDA

View Full Version : Terrible injustice in Missouri. Teens

longhornfan1234
10-14-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/10/12/4549775/nightmare-in-maryville-teens-sexual.html

He banged a passed out chick and left her for dead in 20 degree weather with nothing but a shirt on. :biggums:

ace23
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM
cliffnotes?

longhornfan1234
10-14-2013, 07:21 PM
cliffnotes?
Are you too lazy to read the OP's linked article

rezznor
10-14-2013, 07:26 PM
why are you referring to yourself in the pseudo-3rd person? or did you forget to log onto an alt?

ace23
10-14-2013, 07:41 PM
why are you referring to yourself in the pseudo-3rd person? or did you forget to log onto an alt?
:oldlol: Exposed.

TheSilentKiller
10-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Sad story. Cliff notes:

Two girls 13 and 14 years old were hanging out and drinking a bit. They go over to a popular kids party and the 13 year old was forced into having sex with a 15 year old. The 14 year old was incoherently drunk and two boys had sex with her. They then left her in her front yard passed out in 20 degree weather. At 9am, 7 hours after she drank last, her bac was .13.

OldSkoolball#52
10-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Well the good news is at least her reproductive system would have shut down temporarily during the rape so she couldn't get pregnant. You know, it has ways of doing that.

HoopsFanNumero1
10-14-2013, 09:28 PM

OP could mean original post

rezznor
10-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi Longhornfan

kNicKz
10-14-2013, 09:42 PM
ALT ALERT

MavsSuperFan
10-14-2013, 10:12 PM
:lol :lol :oldlol:

:lol :oldlol: :lol

Nice try

MavsSuperFan
10-14-2013, 10:18 PM
cliffnotes?
Basically

Family father who was a doctor dies when his car slides off a bridge into the water, 2 of his kids barely survive. Family moves from albany to missouri

after a few years kids start to fit in

14 yr old Girl starts texting with popular athlete, (who is also the grandson of an influential local state representative) (also he is from rich politically well connected family.

He convinces girl and her friend to come over. Drugs the girl and him and his other rich, athlete frds rape her and her frd. Leaves the drugged 14 year old out in the snow after finishing.

After the 14 year old girl complains, town blames her. Forces family, to move away burns their house.

Edit: the mom found out about it when she brought the girl in for a warm shower and noticed the redness around her gentials and anus

rezznor
10-14-2013, 10:21 PM
:lol :lol :oldlol:

:lol :oldlol: :lol

Nice try
they even have similar screen names :facepalm

MavsSuperFan
10-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Also after the rape of daisy coleman (14 year old drugged girl)

The town totally supported the rich, popular, politically powerful rapist and his rapist frds.

Daisy's mom got fired
Daisy's brother were threatened
A girl came to school with a home made tee shirt that said "Matt 1 Daisy 0"
At a wrestling meet daisy's brother was booed because of this.

In early March, however, while awaiting a hearing for Barnett and Zech, Coleman says, she received a call from a friend with local political ties: The word was that favors were being called in and that the charges would be dropped.

And they got the charges dropped.

The felony sexual assault charge against Barnett, as well as Zech’s sexual exploitation count, had been dismissed.

Turns out in Missouri you can rape 14 year old and 13 year old girls if your family is rich and well connected.

And in Maryville, the Barnett name carries a good deal of weight.

Rex Barnett served 32 years with the Missouri Highway Patrol’s Troop H before embarking on a fruitful political run. In 1994, the Republican was elected as a state representative, serving four terms before leaving the House in 2002.

He also has political ties to prosecutor Rice. Barnett’s granddaughter worked as a volunteer on the campaign of U.S. Rep. Sam Graves, who also employs Rice’s sister as an aide in constituent services.

In the aftermath of the dropped charges, this wasn’t lost on many in the town.

When the charges were dropped, in accordance to Missouri law, all records pertaining to the case were sealed, such as interviews with nearly a dozen witnesses, the results of tests done on bedclothes and the rape kits. The video wasn’t found, according to the prosecutor, though Charlie Coleman told his mother it was passed around at school.

:mad: :mad: :mad: I wish I didnt read this story.

Jameerthefear
10-14-2013, 10:33 PM
This is so fvcked up. I would beat this guy's ass if I knew him in real life

iamgine
10-14-2013, 10:40 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/14/article-2458395-18B9E1F900000578-531_306x423.jpg

MavsSuperFan
10-14-2013, 10:46 PM
http://www.stjoechannel.com/media/lib/209/a/d/c/adc4b241-e74c-4d56-ad8d-36e8ec17974f/Story.jpg

jordan zech

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/21/article-2118024-12447456000005DC-674_233x366.jpg
Matt Barnett

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/03/21/article-2118024-12447408000005DC-63_224x423.jpg
Matt Barnett's grandfather

Scholar
10-14-2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah, this shit pissed me off.

All I know is that not every sexual encounter a male has with a female should be classified as rape, but this was definitely rape.

This is why I have 0 respect for small towns in the Midwest. They still have that pathetic old belief of "Well, this family is rich, so we gone' go 'head and support dem cuz they be da rich family."
I wonder why none of these f*cking losers who assimilated to the town's abuse of those family can't seem to understand if the same shit happens to them, they're in the same boat as this family. What then? Will they want special treatment because they supported the rapists the first time around?

As bad as people make places like Southern California, NY, and other major parts of the US out to be, I'd rather live here than some corrupt small town because at least here it's usually some random person doing you wrong, not your neighbors who smile to your face but burn your house down while you sleep.

East_Stone_Ya
10-15-2013, 01:48 AM
:(

IamRAMBO24
10-15-2013, 03:20 AM

Are you sure you wouldn't want to f*ck him in the a*s just to show him how it feels like?

MavsSuperFan
10-15-2013, 03:26 AM
Cops would toss you in jail for looking at him wrong. Seems the Barnett family controls their pathetic town. Its not just a case of a 17 year old drugging and raping a 14 year old. its the fact that his politically connected family let him get away with it. And the town as well. More than let him get away with it, they tormented the victim's family and caused the victim to try to commit suicide twice.

And they still completely support the barnett family.

The mother of the 13 year old rape victim said it best. Had her sons done this, they would be in jail for the next 25 years at least

AintNoSunshine
10-15-2013, 04:19 AM
UN FUKKING BELIEVABLE:facepalm Some justice has to be done right? Now that it has nation wide attention?!

TheReturn
10-15-2013, 05:51 AM
F*cking awful. In these instances I do hope something like god or karma exists, so these scumbags can get what they deserve somehow.

OldSkoolball#52
10-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Cops would toss you in jail for looking at him wrong. Seems the Barnett family controls their pathetic town. Its not just a case of a 17 year old drugging and raping a 14 year old. its the fact that his politically connected family let him get away with it. And the town as well. More than let him get away with it, they tormented the victim's family and caused the victim to try to commit suicide twice.

And they still completely support the barnett family.

The mother of the 13 year old rape victim said it best. Had her sons done this, they would be in jail for the next 25 years at least

Fact is, people let the leaders they support get away with anything, becaue theyre scared of what would ensue without someone to lead them.

Just look at all the passes the left gives to Obama for being a G W Bush clone. I thought Bush was the "worst president in history"??? Obama is doing all the same major things.

MavsSuperFan
10-15-2013, 11:15 AM
Fact is, people let the leaders they support get away with anything, becaue theyre scared of what would ensue without someone to lead them.

Just look at all the passes the left gives to Obama for being a G W Bush clone. I thought Bush was the "worst president in history"??? Obama is doing all the same major things.
Obama is a bad/below average president. Its only in comparison to bush (arguably the worst president ever, only hover and andrew johnson have a case of being worse) that he appears decent.

:lol you connect everything to obama though :wtf: