PDA

View Full Version : Eastbound & Down - Season 4 (Episode 1)

Hoodlum Science
10-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Eastbound & Down Season 4: Episode 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eesk-ipWz_w)

I haven't had a subscription to HBO in a good two years or so, and consequently I'm missing the current running of Eastbound & Down's final season that just kicked off a couple week ago.

To my surprise and superb benefit, HBO is allowing the first episode of the season via YouTube (above), so I thought I'd share if others weren't aware. Damn, I really need to get HBO back on my cable package. Missing this gem of a show, Game of Thrones and no telling what other bomb sheet I haven't caught up with.

Back to Eastbound & Down, I'll be honest, this season-opening episode wasn't as good as say, Season 3's ... but I'm confident this last and final season won't disappoint; Kenny Powers simply doesn't. Period. I'm hoping HBO will continue showing the remainder of the season periodically in this fashion.

FiveRings
10-15-2013, 09:43 AM
My favourite show. The first couple of episodes have been pretty good. It's been a little different with Kenny a family man now, but like you said, Kenny Powers simply doesn't disappoint.