PDA

View Full Version : Dabbing' the new drug of choice for teens

HylianNightmare
10-15-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/Copy_of_dabbing-the-new-drug-of-choice-for-teens1379417803921

[QUOTE]It

kNicKz
10-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Its THC. This nikka was "addicted" to weed oil

:roll: :roll:

bdreason
10-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Is this a joke? :oldlol:

christian1923
10-15-2013, 10:50 PM
Gets you so high :bowdown:

bdreason
10-15-2013, 10:50 PM
The only thing that's true in that article is that it is easier for kids to conceal. I'm sure kids are using G-pens in class if they really feel like it. I see people using them in public places all the time.

Bless Mathews
10-15-2013, 10:58 PM
BHO IS made by lazy , no skiill rookies. Smoking butane? ?!! LOL. T.O.S. rocks 100% organic oil. Tested at 89% holleR

KeylessEntry
10-15-2013, 11:25 PM
:oldlol: at the comments on the article

“(A relative) was in graduate school in California when he began to smoke, dope. At 40 he could no longer add.”
Oregon Senator Betsy Close testifying against US soldiers using medical marijuana for PTSD

"Marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS."- White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner, 1986

"After two puffs on a marijuana cigarette, I was turned into a bat."
1937 Marijuana Tax Act Expert witness pharmacologist Dr James Munch

"Marihuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death."
Commissioner Harry Anslinger of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics

ZenMaster
10-16-2013, 12:01 AM
These things write like adds towards people who haven't heard of that drug yet.

This is what you ask for if you're going to buy on the streets:

On the street it goes by many names including shatter, wax, ear wax, honey oil, amber or dabbing.

Well does it work?

[QUOTE]

PHX_Phan
10-16-2013, 01:38 AM
:lol at that article. It's just concentrated THC. It gets you really high with a small amount.

ace23
10-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Lol @ thinking this is new

Dresta
10-16-2013, 02:14 AM
[QUOTE=KeylessEntry]:oldlol: at the comments on the article

Levity
10-16-2013, 03:30 AM
its called wax. you basically get high off the vapor. and i mean ****ing high. but ye its what all the little young stoners love to do these days. ive smoked it a handful of times. wouldnt do it on a normal basis though, cause my tolerence for weed would go through the roof.

for those curious to see it in numbers, an averageish strand of weed is about 20% thc. and average "dab" is 90% thc.

fiddy
10-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Looks like someone reinvented the hash.

its called wax. you basically get high off the vapor. and i mean ****ing high. but ye its what all the little young stoners love to do these days. ive smoked it a handful of times. wouldnt do it on a normal basis though, cause my tolerence for weed would go through the roof.

for those curious to see it in numbers, an averageish strand of weed is about 30% thc. and average "dab" is 90% thc.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Average strand at 30% thc?

Levity
10-16-2013, 03:38 AM
Looks like someone reinvented the hash.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Average strand at 30% thc?

oops. 20%*

and ye im talkin sativas. i know indica is generally higher, but its not for me.

fiddy
10-16-2013, 03:48 AM
oops. 20%*

and ye im talkin sativas. i know indica is generally higher, but its not for me.
Not really. High quality strains have like 20%+ thc content. Average more like 12-15%. And indica strains are rich in CBD, CBD is the component of weed that makes you sleepy and stoned.

East_Stone_Ya
10-16-2013, 03:59 AM
"Marijuana leads to homosexuality ... and therefore to AIDS."- White House Drug Czar Carlton Turner, 1986

:roll:

LA_Showtime
10-16-2013, 10:36 AM
I've tried dabbing; it's really not that different from binge smoking. The only downside is that it's akin to getting caught with heroine.

MP.Trey
10-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Lol @ thinking this is new
:oldlol: My friends have been doing this for 5+ years now. It makes you cough your ass off, but gets you high as hell. It's not my proffered way of smoking but it's definitely a different high and a nice change from smoking bud.

HylianNightmare
10-16-2013, 11:04 AM
damn, i didn't know bout this i just been smoking bud for8 years now :(

fiddy
10-16-2013, 11:44 AM
damn, i didn't know bout this i just been smoking bud for8 years now :(
You have never heard of hash before?

Crown&Coke
10-16-2013, 12:06 PM
shit is terrible. it aint like weed and it aint for everyone

MP.Trey
10-16-2013, 12:23 PM
shit is terrible. it aint like weed and it aint for everyone
The preparation to smoke, and the actual process of smoking it sucks, but the high you get is great IMO. Well worth it once in a while, but I wouldn't do it on any consistent basis. Shit is so potent, probably don't want that much THC in your system all the time.

HylianNightmare
10-16-2013, 12:25 PM
You have never heard of hash before?
oh yeah, is that all this is??:confusedshrug:

rufuspaul
10-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Is the high similar to hash? I smoked some hash in college and didn't like the buzz all that much especially compared to weed.

Crown&Coke
10-16-2013, 01:27 PM
The preparation to smoke, and the actual process of smoking it sucks, but the high you get is great IMO. Well worth it once in a while, but I wouldn't do it on any consistent basis. Shit is so potent, probably don't want that much THC in your system all the time.

my 2 little brothers love that stuff, they are 19 and 21. I took 2 hits once and after about an hour I didn't like the high at all, I felt like I was high for a day and a half. They were bagging on my for hitting it too hard for a newbie trying to impress them and all, but I still won't ever mess with it again. I guess I prefer a more familiar high.

Different strokes ya kno

Dresta
10-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Is the high similar to hash? I smoked some hash in college and didn't like the buzz all that much especially compared to weed.
I doubt you got decent hash tbh.

KeylessEntry
10-16-2013, 01:53 PM

butane oil is a type of hash, so yes.

Lebowsky
10-16-2013, 02:03 PM
I only smoked hash once. Much more relaxing high than weed. Smoked up yesterday twice for the first time since last New Year's Eve. I've also smoked some of the synthetic "incense" called Spice recently which is apparently dangerous I've learned. And the day before yesterday I tried Molly. It was retarded because I really didn't know what it was and took it with a neighbor I had met like 20 minutes prior. I was so ****ed up, I took too big of a line. My nostril still kinda burns.
You're not supposed to snort it.

KeylessEntry
10-16-2013, 02:04 PM
I only smoked hash once. Much more relaxing high than weed. Smoked up yesterday twice for the first time since last New Year's Eve. I've also smoked some of the synthetic "incense" called Spice recently which is apparently dangerous I've learned. And the day before yesterday I tried Molly. It was retarded because I really didn't know what it was and took it with a neighbor I had met like 20 minutes prior. I was so ****ed up, I took too big of a line. My nostril still kinda burns.

Isnt spice the same thing as "bath salts"? I would stay far away from all these new synthetic legal drugs.

Lebowsky
10-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Well how are you supposed to do it? It was in powder form. And it definitely worked. We played Gears of War in 3D and it was ****ing crazy. Mind = blown.
It does work, but it's extremely unpleasant. I'd say the safest way is to lick the tip of your little finger, dip it in the powder and lick it off. It's easy to control how much you're taking that way. You can let it come up and then decide how high you want to get by taking those small doses. The downside is that it's bitter as ****. You can also dissolve it in water or soda and drink it, but it's harder to control the dose. Some people also put it in rolling paper and make a small ball out of it, which they then ingest.

Lebowsky
10-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Isnt spice the same thing as "bath salts"? I would stay far away from all these new synthetic legal drugs.
I don't know what spice is, but if it's supposed to be anything like weed then I don't think it has anything to do with bath salts. Bath salts are a wide family of substances which are the result of chemically modifying a natural molecule with stimulant effects (chemically similar to amphetamines) produced by a plant.

KeylessEntry
10-16-2013, 02:25 PM
I don't know what spice is, but if it's supposed to be anything like weed then I don't think it has anything to do with bath salts. Bath salts are a wide family of substances which are the result of chemically modifying a natural molecule with stimulant effects (chemically similar to amphetamines) produced by a plant.

I believe spice is a type of synthetic weed. Perhaps "bath salts" is not the correct term, but I did find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Hundreds of other designer drugs or "legal highs" have been reported, including artificial chemicals such as synthetic cannabis and semi-synthetic substances such as methylhexaneamine.[8] These drugs are primarily developed to avoid being controlled by laws against illegal drugs, thus giving them the label of designer drugs

Please be careful with this stuff Shannon. Relatively little is known about the effects of these new synthetic drugs. Whoever told you it was dangerous was not lying to you.

Levity
10-16-2013, 02:30 PM
If "spice" is what im thinking of, its a less potent "fake" weed thats actually decently expensive and pretty bad for you. However, i dont believe it comes up on a drug test.

and i say decently expensive, because you have to smoke a a bunch of it to get the same effect as a normal bowl of weed

Lebowsky
10-16-2013, 02:32 PM
I believe Spice is a type of synthetic weed. Perhaps "bath salts" is not the correct term, but I did find this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

Please be careful with this stuff Shannon. Relatively little is known about the effects of these new synthetic drugs. Whoever told you it was dangerous was not lying to you.
They are probably dangerous indeed. I wouldn't touch either one.

rufuspaul
10-16-2013, 02:32 PM
I doubt you got decent hash tbh.

Could be. I was high as shit but it felt very blurry, like even people's voices were warped.

Smoked up yesterday twice for the first time since last New Year's Eve. I've also smoked some of the synthetic "incense" called Spice recently which is apparently dangerous I've learned. And the day before yesterday I tried Molly. It was retarded because I really didn't know what it was and took it with a neighbor I had met like 20 minutes prior. I was so ****ed up, I took too big of a line. My nostril still kinda burns.

Shit dude, throw in some Heisenberg meth while you're at it.

DukeDelonte13
10-16-2013, 02:50 PM
If "spice" is what im thinking of, its a less potent "fake" weed thats actually decently expensive and pretty bad for you. However, i dont believe it comes up on a drug test.

and i say decently expensive, because you have to smoke a a bunch of it to get the same effect as a normal bowl of weed

Spice, or K2, or whatever brand is regular herbs that are treated with a chemical that is extremely similar to THC but isn't actually THC. Its just a few molecules off. The dangers are not really known. The high is supposedly very intense but lasts like 30 minutes.

At least in Ohio, its illegal.

HylianNightmare
10-16-2013, 03:20 PM
yeah that spice shit is a different high than THC, i have never really enjoyed that feeling, K2 Mr Nice Guy, etc. all those are not even a similar high

fiddy
10-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Spice, or K2, or whatever brand is regular herbs that are treated with a chemical that is extremely similar to THC but isn't actually THC. Its just a few molecules off. The dangers are not really known. The high is supposedly very intense but lasts like 30 minutes.

At least in Ohio, its illegal.
There are tens of these compounds, some are like 1000 times more potent than thc. I knew a guy that had a gram of pure cannaboid crystals, he smoked like 10 mgs of it and got really wasted. I read somewhere that some of these are dangerous as they can unlock a maniac state of mind or something like that.

LA_Showtime
10-16-2013, 06:38 PM

Keep in mind I binge smoke when I smoke weed but it's like having three or four bowls packed in to one hit. One dab will put you out of commission. I did two my first time and the room wouldn't stop spinning. A lot of people throw up their first time because they do more than their body can handle.

OhNoTimNoSho
10-16-2013, 09:16 PM
Keep in mind I binge smoke when I smoke weed but it's like having three or four bowls packed in to one hit. One dab will put you out of commission. I did two my first time and the room wouldn't stop spinning. A lot of people throw up their first time because they do more than their body can handle.
Damn yo I want some of that shit. I been smoking for a while but havent ever encountered it

OldSkoolball#52
10-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Well how are you supposed to do it? .

Rectal suppository.

Styles p
10-16-2013, 10:56 PM
i was dabbing back in the early 00's that shit is not new.

KNOW1EDGE
10-17-2013, 03:18 AM
Dabs takes it to a whole new level. It kills my throat and makes me cough every time, ive almost puked a couple times. But it just blasts you, it packs a punch.

fiddy
10-17-2013, 03:30 AM
What are some of the downsides of meth? I might try it.
Dont do it.