PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 best rappers ALIVE.

Fresh Kid
10-16-2013, 11:51 AM
We already know about pac and big but who are tha top 5 ALIVE??

iggy>
10-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Why are you still making threads?

Bless Mathews
10-16-2013, 12:10 PM
LOL. Kurt loder said so bruh?

Pac was a sissy boy actor. Decent rapper. Fake ass

Lebowsky
10-16-2013, 12:21 PM
LOL. Kurt loder said so bruh?

Pac was a sissy boy actor. Decent rapper. Fake ass
I would've never guessed it wasn't natural. Thanks for the insight, I guess.

rezznor
10-16-2013, 12:41 PM
2pac cuz he's still alive

FiveRings
10-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Nas, Kendrick, Em, Cole. I don't know who to put in that fifth spot. What's your list Fresh Kid? You're always dissing Cole and Kendrick so I wanna know what stuff you listen to.

B-Low
10-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Blak Skab
Em
Nas
Jay-Z
Dylan

Honorable mentions: Dylan, Dylan, Dylan and Dylan

G-Funk
10-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Nas
Eminem
Andre 3000
Jay z
Kendrick

DukeDelonte13
10-16-2013, 03:45 PM
No respect for Bone I see. :no:

KNOW1EDGE
10-16-2013, 03:52 PM
How do we define "best"??? Its all opinion, heres my preferred alive 5:

1.Nas
2.Eminem
3.Kendrick
4.Andre 3000
5.Big K.R.I.T

Honorable mention: Ras Kass, Royce 5'9", Talib Kweli, Jay-Z

dr.hee
10-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Black Thought
Pharoahe Monch
Nas
Talib
Eminem (don't like most of his music though)

Nastradamus
10-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Nas
Em
Kanye(maybe not straight flow, but the best hip hop artist out there)
J.Cole(right there with Em for best flow)
Jay Z

tmacattack33
10-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Eminem
Nas
Joe Budden
Kendrick Lamarr
Common

EnoughSaid
10-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Nas
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar

HarryCallahan
10-16-2013, 11:36 PM
ESHAM
"
"
"
"

East Side Ho's And Money all night....

Bless Mathews
10-16-2013, 11:40 PM
ESHAM
"
"
"
"

East Side Ho's And Money all night....
Ey cuz. First time for everything.

Esham craccs

Fresh Kid
10-16-2013, 11:43 PM
:roll: at tha people sayin' jay-z:oldlol: ...........................:D ............................:roll:

Bless Mathews
10-17-2013, 12:24 AM
:roll: at tha people sayin' jay-z:oldlol: ...........................:D ............................:roll:
Word. Jay Z is garbage.

MetsPackers
10-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Anyone with Kendrick, Cole, or any new artist on their list is basically a joke. No disrespect to those guys, but there are some living legends still alive

Nas
Jay Z
Kanye
GZA
Raekwon
Rakim
Eminem
Dre
Snoop
KRS

and many many more are still alive

1. Nas
2. Jay Z
3. Eminem

DavisWarriorsFan
10-17-2013, 01:12 AM
1. Nas
2. Rakim
3. Jay-Z
4. KRS-One
5. Eminem

Dictator
10-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Kendrick? J.cole? :lol

TheReturn
10-17-2013, 07:22 AM
Kendrick? J.cole? :lol
Are you one of those people who will also argue Kevin Durant is not better than say Paul Pierce 'yet', because of his age and how long he's been in the league?

BRabbiT
10-17-2013, 08:28 AM
Nas
Eminem
Andre 3000
Jay z
Ice Cube

Immortal Bum
10-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Are you one of those people who will also argue Kevin Durant is not better than say Paul Pierce 'yet', because of his age and how long he's been in the league?

One of those guys has a ring and a history of being clutch in championships, the other is just pretty good with no gold to show for it despite having having played for loaded teams...so, you're point?

plowking
10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
One of those guys has a ring and a history of being clutch in championships, the other is just pretty good with no gold to show for it despite having having played for loaded teams...so, you're point?

Of course. Playing on a winning team makes you a better player.

:facepalm

Just2McFly
10-17-2013, 12:38 PM
In all seriousness, i can't put Jay and eminem on my list. The depths to which they have fallen is saddening , it's to the point where there is simply no substance their music and it's all bragging outside of a couple tracks each project. I understand it's hip hop so bragging is the norm but that shit wears out so fast. I'm honestly bored of these two outside of eminems third verse on rap god and jays somewhere in America .

I do have to say that Nas has been stat padding of late, it's getting to point where he's basically shown he's the greatest of all time by dropping one verse on another rappers album filled with features and being the best one the vast majority of the time.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Chief Keef
Chingy
Oj da Juiceman

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 01:15 PM
truthfully as of now I cant name 1, cuz all of them are fake and a bunch of selloutz, that stand up for nuttin positive, all i see iz ass kissers, like nas, what tha phuck happen to nas????:biggums: now he buddy buddy with jay z chillen with tha rich jewish billionarez and shit. Eminem iz done. Kendrick iz overrated and kiss peoples ass too. Jay Z stoled mad niguhs rhymes and glorify a gay niguh named tom ford, plus he inspire nobody right now except for rich people. Immortal tech iz nice but he need to develop his talent more especially to go head to head with rap/singers like drake, which iz wack but surprisingly have millions of fans cuz fans of today got brainwashed by these rappers who brag about money, gurlz, drugs and clubs, no inspiration at all, no real rappers who can blossom into mainstream to actually inspire people to do tha right thing, etc. Theres just too much to say:facepalm

KobesFinger
10-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Is this GOATs who are still alive? Jay, Em, Nas, Andre 3k, Snoop etc.

Best currently? Drizzy, J Cole, Kendrick, Ye.

To those who are saying Jay and Em's music has no substance now, what do you expect them to rap about now? Both are in their 40s and their lives have changed since their younger days. Em can only write so many songs about kidnapping people. Jay doesn't sell crack anymore so can only write so many songs about it.

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 03:23 PM
To those who are saying Jay and Em's music has no substance now, what do you expect them to rap about now? Both are in their 40s and their lives have changed since their younger days. Em can only write so many songs about kidnapping people. Jay doesn't sell crack anymore so can only write so many songs about it.
They shud stop raping, simple az that:confusedshrug:

KobesFinger
10-17-2013, 04:12 PM
They shud stop raping, simple az that:confusedshrug:

When rapping is your life, stopping isn't "simple az that"

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 04:14 PM
When rapping is your life, stopping isn't "simple az that"
yea, but if you have nothin productive to rhyme that help dis generation and next generation into a positive light than u might as well retire for good:confusedshrug:

KobesFinger
10-17-2013, 04:24 PM
yea, but if you have nothin productive to rhyme that help dis generation and next generation into a positive light than u might as well retire for good:confusedshrug:

99% of rappers today and the majority of all rap

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 04:27 PM
99% of rappers today and the majority of all rap
thats exactly what im saying, rap today has no REAL leaderz and dont have that type of HEART.

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 04:40 PM
thats exactly what im saying, rap today has no REAL leaderz and dont have that type of HEART.
Capitalize heart so I know it's real.
Kid so fresh I can sense his aroma still.
Niguh smellin' like cherries and kush
Dudes still stuck in 2004, they're Reggie Bush
Niguh's still stuck in 2004, they're George Bush
Scoring like Kareem and didn't even need a Hook
I read the bible and stole the wheel that Jesus Took

KobesFinger
10-17-2013, 04:41 PM

Rap's never had a leader. What it used to have were several real rappers at any one time. Now it's a bunch of fake thugs who rap about things the average fan can't afford. I know back in the 90s and early 2000s rappers made songs like that but that was just for the radio.

Ai2death
10-17-2013, 05:11 PM

Lot's of the rap music through out history didn't help this generation, it didn't spin selling crack as a positive thing.
Do you even listen to rap music?
I'm waiting for you to say Lil' Wayne for goat..

:coleman:

#number6ix#
10-17-2013, 06:55 PM
My personal list:

Phonte- he raps about relatable subjects such as having a 9-5 job, houses being foreclosed etc

Jay electronica- not for everybody but dude can spit

Wale- I just like his delivery and his slick punch lines

Mos def- no explain action needed

Styles P- gangster

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
Capitalize heart so I know it's real.
Kid so fresh I can sense his aroma still.
Niguh smellin' like cherries and kush
Dudes still stuck in 2004, they're Reggie Bush
Niguh's still stuck in 2004, they're George Bush
Scoring like Kareem and didn't even need a Hook
I read the bible and stole the wheel that Jesus Took

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Rap's never had a leader. What it used to have were several real rappers at any one time. Now it's a bunch of fake thugs who rap about things the average fan can't afford. I know back in the 90s and early 2000s rappers made songs like that but that was just for the radio.
2pac and nas had potential to really be leaders but u know their stories, illuminati came for both of them, tha only difference iz nas kept his mouth shut later on like a bitch, dats why nas didnt get killed.

Fresh Kid
10-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Lot's of the rap music through out history didn't help this generation, it didn't spin selling crack as a positive thing.
Do you even listen to rap music?
I' m waiting for you to say Lil' Wayne for goat..

do I listen to rap?:kobe: come on bro:facepalm I just said on tha other page that I really dont have a favorite these dayz, simply cuz all these rappers are scared to take it to tha next level, there suppose to somebody out right now that iz able to take it higher than 2pac did, its a damn shame itz been 17 years and rap has fallen off dramatically, nas was a last hope and u saw what happened to him, and u wanna bring up lil wayne?:biggums: i really never liked lil wayne, he iz a disgrace tho, gay and fake, all of tha above :facepalm

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 09:44 PM
My personal list:

Phonte- he raps about relatable subjects such as having a 9-5 job, houses being foreclosed etc

Jay electronica- not for everybody but dude can spit

Wale- I just like his delivery and his slick punch lines

Mos def- no explain action needed

Styles P- gangster
them rappers ok, wale and jay electronica got worse tho

Raymond
10-21-2013, 06:04 AM
These two have been so overrated because they died.

Anyway, in no order:
- Kendrick
- Kanye
- J Cole
- Ghostface
- Ab-Soul

That list is based on current content, so people like Eminem (who was GOAT early 2000s) aren't on there because they've been releasing poor records ATM, so this list can basically be interpreted as a hottest right now list.

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 11:08 AM
1. J. Cole
2. Kendrick Lamar
3. Meek Mill

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 11:24 AM
3. Meek Mill
:roll: :roll:

MetsPackers
10-21-2013, 11:42 AM
:roll: :roll:

Meek's definitely one of the best in the game right now. Soft house negros like yourself wouldn't know anything about him though. Your opinions on rap are terrible

longhornfan1234
10-21-2013, 11:47 AM
1. J. Cole
2. Kendrick Lamar
3. Meek Mill

How is J.Cole better than Kendrick? I like Cole, but he's not on Kendrick's level. Kendrick has better word play, flow, and much superior story teller. Section .80 and GKMC are better than Born Sinner and Sideline Story.

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Meek's definitely one of the best in the game right now. Soft house negros like yourself wouldn't know anything about him though. Your opinions on rap are terrible
like Cassidy said he can flow but cant write, u got some phuckin nerve by tha way saying my opinions on rap iz terrible, don't u know mainstream rap these days iz horrible bro, even j.cole iz like a average rapper and kdot is better than j.cole but still average at best.

MetsPackers
10-21-2013, 11:59 AM
like Cassidy said he can flow but cant write, u got some phuckin nerve by tha way saying my opinions on rap iz terrible, don't u know mainstream rap these days iz horrible bro, even j.cole iz like a average rapper and kdot is better than j.cole but still average at best.

Meek was the biggest in the underground in philly/jersey for like 4 years, got signed and still makes the same type of shit. Your opinions are terrible when you think anyone who's "mainstream" is a bad rapper. How do you think they got signed? By being talented as fvck. Saying meek can't write is bs too. Listen to

this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7_cbewWW4

this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhyYT_8joco

and tell me meek can't write. Your opinions are so clearly contrived from some kind of bias you adapted because if you even actually listened to his music you'd know what you're saying is bullshit. That is all

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 01:18 PM
How is J.Cole better than Kendrick? I like Cole, but he's not on Kendrick's level. Kendrick has better word play, flow, and much superior story teller. Section .80 and GKMC are better than Born Sinner and Sideline Story.
Have you heard Cole's mixtapes or misc. material?

Rockets(T-mac)
10-21-2013, 09:45 PM
:biggums: :biggums:

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 10:55 PM
This dude just said Kendrick Lamar is average at best.
Averge right now, he have potential to be better but I dont see it happening like that tho.

ace23
10-21-2013, 11:16 PM
young thug
gucci mane
future
zmoney
kendrick lamar
ab-soul
schoolboy q
starlito
lil durk
feva