10-16-2013, 08:23 PM
that first step is still pretty good :pimp:

DuMa
10-16-2013, 08:27 PM
Noah also playing. his ugliness is still there

SamuraiSWISH
10-16-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm at the bar, and I can attest and confirm:

Noah still ugly and annoying but a hustle dork.

D.Rose still has the explosive blow by first step, hop remain to be seen.

poido123
10-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm at the bar, and I can attest and confirm:

Noah still ugly and annoying but a hustle dork.

D.Rose still has the explosive blow by first step, hop remain to be seen.

His hops are still there, the first preseason game he did this insane followup putback from his own shot and he was right up off the ground to get it...

1rkrage
10-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Snell can play with our starters

poido123
10-16-2013, 09:03 PM
Snell can play with our starters

It's just one preseason game, but it looks like we made a good choice selecting Snell for our first pick.

I like him off the bench, having Snell in the starting lineup would not be a good idea.

Rose playing well too, good to see he's bounced back from the knee soreness.

TheReturn
10-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Rose :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

eurobum
10-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Rose (and Bulls lineup) looking nasty this year. LOL at all the doubters.

Stacey King abusing the high pitch voice, "heeee's baaaaaack"

"Rose Univeeeeersityyyyyy"
"Class is in sessiooooon"

:lol

Pointguard
10-16-2013, 09:14 PM
That last shot before the half was vintage Rose.

Butler earned his spot with gritty defense. Snell is going to have to show some of that to think of cracking a starter spot. Its likely that Snell won't be consistent this year but he looks well worth the spot he was picked in.

poido123
10-16-2013, 09:21 PM
That last shot before the half was vintage Rose.

Butler earned his spot with gritty defense. Snell is going to have to show some of that to think of cracking a starter spot. Its likely that Snell won't be consistent this year but he looks well worth the spot he was picked in.

Butler's spot is safe in the starting lineup.

Snell will be brought along slowly as every rookie has been under Thibs. I just love the fact that we have another sharpshooter to compliment the team on top of acquiring Dunleavy.

Really like our chances this year.

1rkrage
10-16-2013, 09:29 PM
RIP League

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYP0CGBHaW8

RoundMoundOfReb
10-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Not watching the game but box score shows that D-Rose is tearing it up. How does he look?

poido123
10-16-2013, 09:32 PM
RIP League

To be fair, that was a pretty ugly shot he put up and I cringe at where his feet are landing on the drive and the fall...

Loved the crossover and the explosion though, good to see him back :applause:

Go Getter
10-16-2013, 09:41 PM
link me please!

It's A VC3!!!
10-16-2013, 09:49 PM
RIP League

Can these Bulls commentators just be fired already? They are the biggest loser homers in the entire sports world.

"Oooh kill him"
"he's baaaaack"

what toolbags.

poido123
10-16-2013, 09:49 PM
link me please!

http://www.streamhunter.eu/basketball-live-streaming-video.html

http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports

Go Getter
10-16-2013, 09:50 PM
http://www.streamhunter.eu/basketball-live-streaming-video.html
a thousand blessings on your home kind sir!

poido123
10-16-2013, 09:53 PM
a thousand blessings on your home kind sir!

If that one isn't working, you can try the other one I posted :cheers:

305Baller
10-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Rose looked real good. That and--1 where he faded sideways was :wtf:

Trollsmasher
10-17-2013, 03:25 AM
Rose looked real good. That and--1 where he faded sideways was :wtf:
was exactly that kind of play that will get him injured again

poido123
10-17-2013, 09:21 AM
was exactly that kind of play that will get him injured again

Seriously, turn your computer off, find a hobby, get some fresh air and never come back.

Anyways, think it's time to put you on ignore. Worthless poster with zero knowledge. :facepalm

Trollsmasher
10-17-2013, 09:29 AM
Seriously, turn your computer off, find a hobby, get some fresh air and never come back.

Anyways, think it's time to put you on ignore. Worthless poster with zero knowledge. :facepalm
Stop trolling and try to contribute to the topic please.

nightprowler10
10-17-2013, 11:20 AM

And stop quoting him while you're at it please.

Didn't watch the game but watched the highlights and it looks like Rose went all out in a pre-season game again. Probably pumped and everything since it was at the UC, but still.

How was Noah's game looking?

TheReturn
10-17-2013, 11:23 AM

Didn't watch the game but watched the highlights and it looks like Rose went all out in a pre-season game again. Probably pumped and everything since it was at the UC, but still.

He made some nice plays for others, defense was great as always, just couldn't get the ball to go through the net.

Pointguard
10-17-2013, 11:39 AM

Noah was going all out as well and looked good. He has all his wits and mental sharpness. Timing just a little bit off but I think he will be ready in 10 days.

Derrick Rose just wants to know if he has limitations before the season starts. He played great defense as well. He's playing it safe but on a couple of plays he couldn't help being himself. By safe I mean he basically is still doing things in a more fundamental way with the exception of a couple of times. No worries. Snell really looked good last night and I heard great things about Butler but he didn't play last night. Dunleavy looked like himself but played with a bit of meanness in him last night - seemed a bit weird.

I don't know much about Murphy but he looks big and tough. Teague who didn't look good in previous games looked a lot better last night. Hinrich was himself. Nazr played good defense.

Butler's development will mean the most. Gibson seems like he will be on even measure with Boozer. Snell and Dunleavy will contribute in spots.

pegasus
10-17-2013, 11:45 AM
I loved watching Rose play last night. His lightning quick first step is there, and the change of direction is still the best in the league. His jumper has looked a bit flat so far, but it's only pre-season.

Noah looked very good too. He adds a whole other dimension to our offense with his passing ability and hustles like no one else on both ends of the floor.

I just hope that everyone stays healthy this year, so we can finally see what our true ceiling is. Go Bulls!:rockon:

SamuraiSWISH
10-17-2013, 12:04 PM
I loved watching Rose play last night. His lightning quick first step is there, and the change of direction is still the best in the league. His jumper has looked a bit flat so far, but it's only pre-season.
His jumper has looked terrible. He's always had a problem with getting arc on his shots. I don't know why either. His jumper has a small hitch in it. His first step looked good. That and 1 play was impressive but what's not being acknowledged was the whole reason he had to shoot it like that on the pull up is because the defender cut off his drive. After that in and out dribble he used to be gone.