PDA

View Full Version : MJ is purposely 'helping' Bron

andgar923
10-17-2013, 06:28 PM
I think that there's a misconception that MJ doesn't like Bron. I actually think that MJ is adding fuel to Bron's fire on purpose. He knows what to say to get him going. His critiques on Bron are basically give him pointers on what to work on.

When my younger brother was little, I used to feed him shit to get him upset on purpose. I'd tell him he couldn't do this, he couldn't do that, etc.etc. to make him want to work on his weaknesses and to push him. You could see him trying to win my acceptance and show me that he could. Even today he pushes himself to try to be better than I ever was, which is great, I want him to succeed.

MJ always talked about the battles with his older brother Larry and how he drove him to be great. He talks about the trash talking that went on between them and I'm sure it was similar to what I did with my brother.

I'm sure that's what MJ is doing with Bron.

Mj's never had an issue with helping out other players. He's taken Melo, Kobe, Wade under his wing. He was on the phone with Kobe when talk of Kobe surpassing him was at an all time high.

He's not intimidated by Bron, he wants to help him.

Maestro

unbreakable
10-17-2013, 06:33 PM
hes not intimidated because he has no fear of bron surpassing him. only morons like yourself could ever put lebron over MJ and Kobe.. and MJ knows this

MJ "Ill take Kobe over Lebron because Kobe knows how to win championships"

andgar923
10-17-2013, 06:37 PM
hes not intimidated because he has no fear of bron surpassing him. only morons like yourself could ever put lebron over MJ and Kobe.. and MJ knows this

MJ "Ill take Kobe over Lebron because Kobe knows how to win championships"

This cat :oldlol:

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 06:43 PM
Your little brother is a delusional idiot.

lol @ that clown needing your tactics to get him going, and he probably is completely unaware of your intent through out the years.

Dude is a straight up loser

andgar923
10-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Your little brother is a delusional idiot.

lol @ that clown needing your tactics to get him going, and he probably is completely unaware of your intent through out the years.

Dude is a straight up loser

you wouldn't say that to his face, really wouldn't.

I'd slap you like the b*tch that you are. He'd just shoot you.

Im the nice one.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-17-2013, 06:52 PM
I dont think he's 'purposely helping' him. Their relationship or lack there of may have indirectly affected Bron's playing ability though.

Im the nice one.

Get'em Andgar

tmacattack33
10-17-2013, 07:03 PM
I think that there's a misconception that MJ doesn't like Bron. I actually think that MJ is adding fuel to Bron's fire on purpose. He knows what to say to get him going. His critiques on Bron are basically give him pointers on what to work on.

When my younger brother was little, I used to feed him shit to get him upset on purpose. I'd tell him he couldn't do this, he couldn't do that, etc.etc. to make him want to work on his weaknesses and to push him. You could see him trying to win my acceptance and show me that he could. Even today he pushes himself to try to be better than I ever was, which is great, I want him to succeed.

MJ always talked about the battles with his older brother Larry and how he drove him to be great. He talks about the trash talking that went on between them and I'm sure it was similar to what I did with my brother.

Mj's never had an issue with helping out other players. He's taken Melo, Kobe, Wade under his wing. He was on the phone with Kobe when talk of Kobe surpassing him was at an all time high.

Maestro

MJ doesn't want to help anyone, he's an asshole.

Normally i'd say we don't know enough about these guys, but with MJ we've heard countless stories of him being an azzhole to teammates, fans, opponents, his former coaches, etc. And oh, we can now add another name to this list...possible charity beneficiaries (he turned down an offer to play one on one against some short white owner for a $1 million dollar donation to charity).

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 07:06 PM

Im the nice one.
Point proven.

Can't wait for that delusional idiot to be locked up for good.

ihoopallday
10-17-2013, 07:07 PM

Normally i'd say we don't know enough about these guys, but with MJ we've heard countless stories of him being an azzhole to teammates, fans, opponents, his former coaches, etc. And oh, we can now add another name to this list...possible charity beneficiaries (he turned down an offer to play one on one against some short white owner for a $1 million dollar donation to charity).

Yeah he's the GOAT, but there's no denying he's an asshole. Oh well, winning cures everything so he's good.

andgar923
10-17-2013, 07:08 PM

You do know that MJ has indeed helped out many players right?

Including Kobe and Melo.

PickernRoller
10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Psycho BS at its best here. OP just finished with the call. Got you the appointment for 10:30 am tomorrow at the Retards Rehabilitation Center of Chicago. Be there on time.

TylerOO
10-17-2013, 08:48 PM
:roll: God this is retarded.

Doranku
10-17-2013, 09:00 PM
Jordan retired over a decade ago. Let it go.

#number6ix#
10-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Jordan retired over a decade ago. Let it go.
This... Geez, this guys try to credit mj with everything related to basketball, past,present,and future

red1
10-17-2013, 09:23 PM
I always get the vibe that mj legitimately dislikes lebron and is making it clear that he looks down on him. It may be subtle but its there

jstern
10-17-2013, 09:26 PM
Lebron's game is completely original. He's made to where he is without Jordan's help.

ripthekik
10-17-2013, 10:25 PM
lmao. People just genuinely dislike Lebron and have no respect for him. Stop trying to spin it. Deal with it.

plowking
10-17-2013, 10:25 PM
andgar with some more, of possibly the most retarded shit I've read on here.

Greg Oden 50
10-17-2013, 11:44 PM
lebron only can win with joining superstars team :oldlol:

Greg Oden 50
10-17-2013, 11:45 PM
andgar with some more, of possibly the most retarded shit I've read on here.

mj would not giveup his team and join another team like lepussy :roll:

plowking
10-18-2013, 12:06 AM

How mad are you that Lebron is winning? :oldlol:

You'll be mad again at the end of this season. Oh it gets sweeter with each championship. 3 and counting so far, going for 4. Keeping the haters mad.

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:09 AM

If this forum was actually paid attention to, mods would have banned this guy's ass in 2 seconds. He literally provides nothing to this place.

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:14 AM

You'll be mad again at the end of this season. Oh it gets sweeter with each championship. 3 and counting so far, going for 4. Keeping the haters mad.

MJ 6 OF 6 WIN IN FINALS,LEBRON ALREADY LOSE 2 FINALS,HE WILL FOREVER LOSE TO MJ,NOTHOING CAN CHANGE :oldlol:

andgar923
Don't see how this is so out of the realm of possibility.

MJ has always helped out any and every player that's ever reached out to him. He's also praised Bron in the past.

He's even said it repeatedly that he feels an obligation to 'teach' the game. He was harsh on Pip because he wanted him to make him better.

So:

A. MJ was brought up with harsh criticism that fueled his anger
B. MJ has a history of making players better by using that same technique
C. MJ has talked about leaving basketball in good hands and helping out the new generation.
D. MJ has a history of helping out other star players (along with journeymen/role players) from Q Rich to Kobe.
E. MJ has praised Bron in the past, so the notion that he 'hates' him isn't very valid. He's been clear on his criticism, it isn't blind critique based on dislike or hatred as some are wrongly assuming.

So there is a pattern and a legit chance that MJ might be adding fuel to his fire. MJ took whatever criticism he received as fuel, MJ isn't dumb. He may not be the greatest owner or GM but he's not dumb.

I think there's a possible chance that MJ wants Bron to succeed and is helping him in his own way.

Not as crazy as it may appear to some.

Greg Oden 50
If this forum was actually paid attention to, mods would have banned this guy's ass in 2 seconds. He literally provides nothing to this place.

HEAT STAN MAD :oldlol:

plowking
10-18-2013, 12:15 AM
MJ 6 OF 6 WIN IN FINALS,LEBRON ALREADY LOSE 2 FINALS,HE WILL FOREVER LOSE TO MJ,NOTHOING CAN CHANGE :oldlol:

Lebron still winning. :oldlol:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:15 AM
PLZ DUN COMPARE A Rhinoceron AKA LeFlop TO MICHAEL "GOD" JORDAN

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:16 AM
HEAT STAN MAD :oldlol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This would be the worst time to be mad

plowking
10-18-2013, 12:16 AM
PLZ DUN COMPARE A Rhinoceron AKA LeFlop TO MICHAEL "GOD" JORDAN
Still winnin' :oldlol:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Still winnin' :oldlol:

HE IS WINNING BECAUSE OF HIS FATHER DAVID STERN :oldlol: AND PLAYING IN A SOFT & WEAK EAR

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:20 AM

This would be the worst time to be mad
HEAT STAN MAD :roll:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Lebron still winning. :oldlol:
ALREADY LOSE 2 :roll:

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:21 AM
HEAT STAN MAD :roll:

IM USING ALL CAPS. IM AN ATTENTION WHORE. LOOK AT ME LOL LEBRON SCKS JRDN BETTER STERN IS HIS DADDY LOL

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:22 AM
IM USING ALL CAPS. IM AN ATTENTION WHORE. LOOK AT ME LOL LEBRON SCKS JRDN BETTER STERN IS HIS DADDY LOL

LEBRON STAN MAD :oldlol:

Budadiiii
10-18-2013, 12:23 AM
These threads just get more and more disgusting.

:facepalm

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:23 AM

haha this guy. :roll:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:25 AM
haha this guy. :roll:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:26 AM
These threads just get more and more disgusting.

:facepalm

RULED BY LEBRON STAN

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:26 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:29 AM

lebron stan mad :facepalm

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:30 AM
lebron stan mad :facepalm

Droid101
10-18-2013, 12:33 AM

Three?

LeBron James has only won two as far as I can tell.

But keep that fantasy alive, brother!

Doranku
10-18-2013, 12:36 AM
:roll: DaSeba getting clowned on by a 14 year old troll.

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 12:40 AM

I think you are bit confused. This guy is like a parrot.

Yah but I'm being clowned....

I'm fvcking with him lol.

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 12:52 AM
I think you are bit confused. This guy is like a parrot.

Yah but I'm being clowned....

I'm fvcking with him lol.
lebron stan mad :lol

Solid Snake
10-18-2013, 12:59 AM

Im the nice one.

Seeing as how this is an internet forum, nothing you said is of any relevance.:oldlol:

plowking
10-18-2013, 01:12 AM
Three?

LeBron James has only won two as far as I can tell.

But keep that fantasy alive, brother!

Well, the Heat have won 3. Seeing as I'm a Heat fan first, it applies.

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 01:13 AM
Well, the Heat have won 3. Seeing as I'm a Heat fan first, it applies.

They are always looking for ways to trash Heat fans. :oldlol:

plowking
10-18-2013, 01:13 AM

Remember when you said you were drunk and on the verge of tears after the Heat won against the Spurs.

That was funny. :oldlol:

Wish someone could find that and bump that thread.

DaSeba5
10-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Remember when you said you were drunk and on the verge of tears after the Heat won against the Spurs.

:roll:

Doranku
10-18-2013, 01:17 AM

Why are you so obsessed with this story? :oldlol:

BallsOut
10-18-2013, 01:35 AM

Maestro

This guy thinks he's MJ or something. Don't compare yourself to MJ, you probably couldn't even carry his jockstrap in real life. Oh wait that explains why you carry it 24/7 on the internet instead.

:yaohappy:

plowking
10-18-2013, 01:35 AM
Why are you so obsessed with this story? :oldlol:

Why are you so obsessed with Lebron? :oldlol:

Furthermore, why were you on the verge of tears?

Doranku
10-18-2013, 01:37 AM
Why are you so obsessed with Lebron? :oldlol:

Furthermore, why were you on the verge of tears?

I wasn't on the verge of tears. :oldlol: And I'm not obsessed with LeBron. I just thought it was funny that the great "unbiased" DaSeba was getting bent out of shape from one of the worst trolls on this site.

Aren't you the one who said LeBron would never win a ring before he jumped ship to the Heat? Now you one of his biggest white knights. :oldlol:

plowking
10-18-2013, 01:41 AM
I wasn't on the verge of tears. :oldlol: And I'm not obsessed with LeBron. I just thought it was funny that the great "unbiased" DaSeba was getting bent out of shape from one of the worst trolls on this site.

Aren't you the one who said LeBron would never win a ring before he jumped ship to the Heat? Now you one of his biggest white knights. :oldlol:

I don't think I've ever said a certain player won't win a ring. I'd be happy to be proven otherwise.

Yeah, I didn't like Lebron. So what? I still get called a stan, whatever the hell that is on here, despite being a team first guy.

Greg Oden 50
did mj ever flop like leflop did :oldlol: and his face as ugly as lebron who look likes king kong :facepalm

DaSeba5

Bent out of shape? Are you stupid? I was clearly playing at his own game. He's clearly one of the worst trolls here. He's like a parrot. He's probably the same guy as the Russell Westbrook troll.

Greg Oden 50
10-18-2013, 02:06 AM
Leflop's real face

http://www.walldesktops.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/KING-KONG.jpg

Horatio33
10-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Over the years MJ has given Kobe plenty of advice when asked by Phil Jackson or Kobe himself. Great players want to see other great players do well. Barkley and Magic said that.

SamuraiSWISH
10-18-2013, 01:34 PM
I have the distinct feeling MJ doesn't like LeBron. OP trying to think too hard.