PDA

View Full Version : Why do posters feel the need to throw out cheap insults?

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 07:17 PM
I've noticed how often posters feel the need to call someone an idiot or a moron... a dumbass, a dipshit, a loser, low-life, scumbag... etc

Does that somehow make you feel better about the stance you're trying to prove? Do you like the feeling of being able to anonymously insult someone?

Grow up..

KNOW1EDGE
10-17-2013, 07:26 PM
To a certain extent i agree, it is never cool or effective to use insults to get your point across.

Its okay to have a different opinion from someone else and you should be able to communicate effectively with that person.

However, there are a lot of idiots, morons, dipsh1ts, losers etc on this board that sometimes need to be called out for their obvious attempts to troll, or downright idiocy.

#number6ix#
10-17-2013, 07:27 PM
They're obviously betas threaten by your alpha superiority
Or
You're a huge asshole

DaSeba5
10-17-2013, 07:34 PM
I always try to be classy, but sadly it's seen as a weakness here.

OldSkoolball#52
10-17-2013, 07:35 PM
OP is a dipshit dumbass

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 07:38 PM
OP is a dipshit dumbass
Why are you always so angry, Josh McClaskey?

Beatlezz
10-17-2013, 07:44 PM
http://thumbnails.illustrationsource.com/huge.15.75450.JPG

Psileas
10-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Insults are usually the last resort of the weak-minded and as long as the admin embrases the "quantity over quality" policy, it's hardly surprising that a basketball board will abound in such people.

G-Funk
10-17-2013, 08:08 PM
cause ur a racist

andgar923
10-17-2013, 10:25 PM
OP from an earlier thread:

Your little brother is a delusional idiot.

lol @ that clown needing your tactics to get him going, and he probably is completely unaware of your intent through out the years.

Dude is a straight up loser

Hypocrite much?

Or do you make exceptions for poster's family members that you can't see past the comfort of your home?

Must make you feel tough from spitting that from behind a computer monitor.

B-Low
10-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Traffic is traffic regardless of the information on the site. Leave the damn site and stop your bitching, you add nothing to it anyways. All I see is you constantly bitching about something. You're a bitch, we get it, do us a damn favor and leave you ****ing loser. And get a life too. Christ.

You're the biggest one, your opinions suck hardcore dick.

All of your idiotic opinions will change come playoff time. FG% is the only stat you IDIOTS pay attention to now a days. Jesus ****ing Christ. :facepalm

Comparing Kyrie to Westbrook is like comparing Melo to LeBron. Just absurd.

Westbrook affects the game so much more and will always be a bigger winner than Irving. Always. You idiots just like flashy scorers. "OMG KYRIE EXPELLED ALL HIS ENERGY ON OFFENSE ADN DROPPED 40!!!!! HErrpppp derp!!!!"

"HES BETTER THAN WESTBROOK NOW!!! HERRRpppp / DERPP"

:facepalm

lol an undersized/one dimensional dude vs a guy who does it all.

A guy who is injury prone vs a dude who hasn't missed a game in his life.

An average competitor vs the biggest competitor in the sport.

Give me Westbrook. Btw, this same exact thread was literally made last week and the majority picked Westbrook for obvious reasons, but since he's coming off his worst game of the season, delusional idiots say Irving because he dropped 40 against the Celtics. :facepalm

****ing idiots, all of you.

Yet Westbrook positively effects the game MUCH more than Kyrie and is a proven playoff performer, you god damn moron.

Need we go on?

HarryCallahan
10-17-2013, 11:08 PM
OP is a fgt.

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 11:09 PM
Need we go on?
Are you seriously comparing SPORTS TALK to OTC discussion?

WOW you've hit a new LOW, no pun intended..

Everyone knows that stuff is meant in jest... but here you go trying to prove a moot point like usual. SMH

"The hate B-Low"

:rolleyes:

Get off Andres' dick too...

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 11:27 PM
OP from an earlier thread:

Hypocrite much?

Or do you make exceptions for poster's family members that you can't see past the comfort of your home?

Must make you feel tough from spitting that from behind a computer monitor.
Oh yah... and aren't you the idiot that threatened to slap me and have your brother shoot and kill me? Shaking my head.

Probably best if you stop posting all together guy.

Scholar
10-17-2013, 11:46 PM
You're the same dude who would follow me thread-to-thread just to say, "Worst f*cking poster on this site." :oldlol: It didn't matter what I posted either. I could make a basic post about some video someone posted and you'd just come through with a useless "insult." Insult is quotation marks because it's only an insult if it offends me.

Anyway, I asked a similar question to this here: Debating without insulting (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311536) but I didn't get any answers worth noting. Some just justified it by saying it's the interwebz, others insulted me, etc.

Budadiiii
10-17-2013, 11:54 PM
You're the same dude who would follow me thread-to-thread just to say, "Worst f*cking poster on this site." :oldlol: It didn't matter what I posted either. I could make a basic post about some video someone posted and you'd just come through with a useless "insult." Insult is quotation marks because it's only an insult if it offends me.

Anyway, I asked a similar question to this here: Debating without insulting (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311536) but I didn't get any answers worth noting. Some just justified it by saying it's the interwebz, others insulted me, etc.
First reply in that thread:

F*ck off f@ggot!

:rolleyes:

Andrew Wiggins
10-18-2013, 12:01 AM
your trolling lacks consistency brah

you're my cheap little social experiment :)

Budadiiii
10-18-2013, 12:10 AM
your trolling lacks consistency brah

you're my cheap little social experiment :)
Another groupie on my dick.. what else is new

You ****ers thrive on gimmicks and alts. :facepalm

You have the gall to question my understanding of the trolling arts?

Where do you idiots come from?

andgar923
10-18-2013, 12:22 AM
Oh yah... and aren't you the idiot that threatened to slap me and have your brother shoot and kill me? Shaking my head.

Probably best if you stop posting all together guy.

Reading comprehension?

This is exactly what I posted:

you wouldn't say that to his face, really wouldn't.

I'd slap you like the b*tch that you are. He'd just shoot you.

Im the nice one.

in response to your post:

Your little brother is a delusional idiot.

lol @ that clown needing your tactics to get him going, and he probably is completely unaware of your intent through out the years.

Dude is a straight up loser

I was gonna have my brother shoot you? :oldlol:

Dude really, you gotta troll better.

If you're gonna troll don't go around making threads crying later on.