PDA

View Full Version : Proper Talk Disscusions with Fresh Kid

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Attention ISH members: I understand that numerous of posters are not attracted to my gimmick writing style. I also understand that people miss and reminisce the proper English that I spoken in previous matters. So I decided to dedicated a thread just for you proper english fanatics. Let me know anything that you want to discuss with me properly. Sincerly Fresh Kid.

LongLiveTheKing
10-19-2013, 12:03 AM
Dear Fresh Kid, what is it like to be so fresh?

treadster
10-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Attention ISH members: I understand that numerous of posters are not attracted to my gimmick writing style. I also understand that people miss and reminisce the proper English that I spoken in previous matters. So I decided to dedicated a thread just for you proper English fanatics. Let me know anything that you want to discuss with me properly. Sincerely Fresh Kid.
Fixed that for you.

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Dear Fresh Kid, what is it like to be so fresh? It feels quite ravishing and exhilarating Mr.longlivetheking.

Budadiiii
10-19-2013, 12:16 AM
:biggums:

Didn't know you could articulate your words so well.

Boy wonder. :applause:

Bless Mathews
10-19-2013, 12:20 AM
What it is cuz?

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:29 AM
What it is cuz?Im doing excellent bless Matthews.

Budadiiii
10-19-2013, 12:37 AM
red thread we here...

Budadiiii
Bless Mathews
Fresh Kid

we in this bitch.... stand up

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:37 AM
:biggums:

Didn't know you could articulate your words so well.

Boy wonder. :applause:
Yes I can articulate and define more words more precisely and just.

CelticBaller
10-19-2013, 12:40 AM
So you admit you're a gimmick?

Budadiiii
10-19-2013, 12:42 AM
Yes I can articulate and define more words more precisely and just.
Why you doing it to em bro? Hitting them with that scholar shit.

I'm embarrassed for the Fresh Kid haters. Come to find out the dude is a genius. :oldlol:

Fresh as hell ...

Scholar
10-19-2013, 12:48 AM

I'm embarrassed for the Fresh Kid haters. Come to find out the dude is a genius. :oldlol:

Fresh as hell ...

Thank you, thank you. You're far too kind.

Hey, Fresh Kid, why do you denounce your NBA fandom only to come back a few days later as though nothing happened?

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:49 AM
So you admit you're a gimmick?
My regular composition was a gimmick, not my freshness and thoughts.

red1
10-19-2013, 12:51 AM
riddle me this, why is the op such a fggt?

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:59 AM

Fresh as hell ...
I have to Budadiii simply because I get misjudged and ridiculed on being non intelligent. I just cant let everybody go forward with that myth.

Fudge
10-19-2013, 01:00 AM
The **** is a Disscusion?

LongLiveTheKing
10-19-2013, 01:07 AM
Who negged me and left me that long message lol?

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 01:12 AM
The **** is a Disscusion?
I apologize for misspelling my thread title incorrectly and I certainly did so unknowingly Mr. Fudge packer.

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 01:24 AM
Thank you, thank you. You're far too kind.

Hey, Fresh Kid, why do you denounce your NBA fandom only to come back a few days later as though nothing happened?
Im attempting to explain Scholar. Its just sometimes you lose that passion for diminishing so much energy on something so important to you. I just feel like I needed a temporary vacation.

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 01:26 AM
Who negged me and left me that long message lol?
What have them idiotic bastards mention to you negatively?

MadeFromDust
10-19-2013, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid

Attention ISH members: I understand that numerous posters are not attracted to my writing style gimmick. I also understand that people miss and reminisce the proper English that I spoke in previous matters. So I decided to dedicate a thread just for you proper English fanatics. Let me know anything that you want to discuss with me properly. Sincerely, Fresh Kid.Fixed that for you.
YO DAWG

I heard you like to fix things. So I put a fix in your fix to make the fix a better fix

MadeFromDust
10-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Which Tire Category
Should I Choose

To Get The Most
Comfortable Ride?

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 02:29 AM
Which Tire Category
Should I Choose

To Get The Most
Comfortable Ride?
Try purchasing goodyear tires.Established and worked diligently on to bringing you that smooth journey as you go on your lifetime travels on the road. Satisfaction guaranteed.

KingBeasley08
10-19-2013, 02:49 AM
:eek: :wtf: :bowdown:

DonDadda59
10-19-2013, 03:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRBak_2X3Do&feature=youtu.be&t=1m5s :applause:

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRBak_2X3Do&feature=youtu.be&t=1m5s :applause:
yes thats very insightful and uplifting. Everybody can transform into something positive and admirable only if they put their mind to it and act upon it.

dr.hee
10-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Im attempting to explain Scholar. Its just sometimes you lose that passion for diminishing so much energy on something so important to you. I just feel like I needed a temporary vacation.

Do you mean "devoting"? Or maybe "investing"? "Diminishing" makes no sense. Not fresh at all. Try again please.

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:10 PM
:eek: :wtf: :bowdown:
Yes miracles happens for specific reasons and Im thankful towards God, because he allow me to express myself thoroughly in this matter.

Fresh Kid
10-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Do you mean "devoting"? Or maybe "investing"? "Diminishing" makes no sense. Not fresh at all. Try again please.
You are incorrect Dr hee. Understand that the word "diminishing" is being used because I felt like I was wasting too much energy on that very subject. Try to understand better before you start jumping into false conclusions. Its simply not healthy to transpire.

dr.hee
10-19-2013, 12:33 PM
You are incorrect Dr hee. Understand that the word "diminishing" is being used because I felt like I was wasting too much energy on that very subject. Try to understand better before you start jumping into false conclusions. Its simply not healthy to transpire.

You simply used the wrong word. Not fresh at all. May I ask you to try again?

The only excuse would be dyslexia, in which case I'd apologize and appreciate the courage needed for creating this thread despite the inability to form coherent sentences because of a lack of cognitive abilities on your part.

Otherwise, this thread is the opposite of freshness, which is quite disappointing to me since I'm used to fresh material provided by you. This thread hasn't delivered so far and is devoid of any freshness whatsoever. I would appreciate more effort.

MetsPackers
10-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Attention ISH members: I understand that numerous of posters are not attracted to my gimmick writing style. I also understand that people miss and reminisce the proper English that I spoken in previous matters. So I decided to dedicated a thread just for you proper english fanatics. Let me know anything that you want to discuss with me properly. Sincerly Fresh Kid.

^^took OP an hour to write this

dr.hee
10-19-2013, 03:51 PM

And still, the dumbass made at least four mistakes. That's all I can spot right now with English as a 2nd language :lol

:facepalm

MP.Trey
10-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Spell&Grammar could have a field day with this. :oldlol:

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 01:19 PM
No it took me less than five minutes. You need to cease that peasant mentality of yours, its extremely degrading.

KobesFinger
10-20-2013, 02:41 PM
OP, what is your stance on the Middle East? Syria and Baghdad in particular.

MetsPackers
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
No it took me less than five minutes. You need to cease that peasant mentality of yours, its extremely degrading.

You're still retarded if it took you 5 minutes to write that

KingBeasley08
10-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Ok now that I actually read the OP, it sounds like an illiterate who's trying to type accurately. Dude, your grammar sucks :lol

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 07:43 PM
I have no time for all of this jealousy and crude remarks towards me.

Wavves
10-20-2013, 07:46 PM
I have no time for all of this jealousy and crude remarks towards me.

fgt

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 07:54 PM
fgt
Please shut your homosexual mouth up sir before I pulverize you into a extravagant ass beating no homosexuality.

MavsSuperFan
10-20-2013, 08:14 PM
Please shut your homosexual mouth up sir before I pulverize you into a extravagant ass beating no homosexuality.
:lol :lol

Iz youz for realz?

MS Word thesaurus?

Wavves
10-20-2013, 08:23 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

red1
10-20-2013, 08:36 PM
:lol :lol

Iz youz for realz?

MS Word thesaurus?
My goodness :roll:

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 08:43 PM
My goodness :roll:
Does his incorrect grammar intentionally amuses you?

red1
10-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Does his incorrect grammar intentionally amuses you?
I'm proud of you for your grammatically correct posting lately. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you will be reading goosebumps and choose your own adventure books front to back.

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
I'm proud of you for your grammatically correct posting lately. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you will be reading goosebumps and choose your own adventure books front to back.
Go back inside your mom's birth canal you delusional misfit. You are not prepared for tha real situations in this world.

KingBeasley08
10-20-2013, 10:40 PM
shit this dude is trying so hard to type well but can't :roll:

aj1987
10-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Go back inside your mom's birth canal you delusional misfit. You are not prepared for tha real situations in this world.
How old are you? Serious question.

Fresh Kid
10-20-2013, 11:22 PM
shit this dude is trying so hard to type well but can't :roll:
Look who's talking with their obvious non capitalization skills.

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 10:43 AM
How old are you? Serious question.
We need a serious verification on your age because you definitely lack any level of maturity.

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 10:49 AM
It took you a hour to come up with a tagline, thats why you became evidently frustrated and decided to use profanity instead which is invisible to others online. What an ignorant asshole.

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 11:54 AM
haters will always be well known as jelousy driven bitches. We are present to discuss topics properly not to talk negative about yours truly. Im an omnipotent man with great understand and knowledge. I feel like these delusional pessimists and immature bastards are insulting my excellence in speaking and reaching many positively with the precise points, as well as the statements i establish. If anybody wants to talk with me properly I am here gratefully at your service. I appreciate it.

Andrew Wiggins
11-05-2013, 12:31 PM
haters will always be well known as jelousy driven bitches. We are present to discuss topics properly not to talk negative about yours truly. Im an omnipotent man with great understand and knowledge. I feel like these delusional pessimists and immature bastards are insulting my excellence in speaking and reaching many positively with the precise points, as well as the statements i establish. If anybody wants to talk with me properly I am here gratefully at your service. I appreciate it.

This sounds like an 8 year old sitting next to a dictionary and thesaurus and still managing to fail at being grammatically correct. :roll:

dr.hee
11-05-2013, 12:52 PM

http://www.easyreadsystem.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/001-1.jpg

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Dyslexia.jpg

Fresh Kid
11-05-2013, 01:35 PM
This sounds like an 8 year old sitting next to a dictionary and thesaurus and still managing to fail at being grammatically correct. :roll:
I typed my words incorrectly by mistake genius. Thank you for being naive.

Flash31
11-06-2013, 04:01 PM
I typed my words incorrectly by mistake genius. Thank you for being naive.

Ok,serious question,
why the flying fck do you misspell words on purpose and try to type like a demented 5 year old on drugs who just learned slang?

We know you're trolling and all and may or may not like the knicks.
Everybody knows you have alts and you're just taking the piss.

But zeriouzly,y tha fck do ya type like thiz cuz?

Cut the crap.It's clear from here you're frontin' and Trollin to the max
and you can spell words correctly.

It's not funny,annoying,amusing,or even interesting.
It's beyond pathetic.If you're going to troll and just try to annoy people like a lot of others do with alts,stupid posts and all,
at least spell the words right or put up a post that can be read.

We get you have no life like a lot of other wasteless trolls here,
but if you're going to spend all day,every day trolling,
at least make it legible and not like a demented 5 year old crackhead wrote
it.

Fresh Kid
11-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Ok,serious question,
why the flying fck do you misspell words on purpose and try to type like a demented 5 year old on drugs who just learned slang?

We know you're trolling and all and may or may not like the knicks.
Everybody knows you have alts and you're just taking the piss.

But zeriouzly,y tha fck do ya type like thiz cuz?

Cut the crap.It's clear from here you're frontin' and Trollin to the max
and you can spell words correctly.

It's not funny,annoying,amusing,or even interesting.
It's beyond pathetic.If you're going to troll and just try to annoy people like a lot of others do with alts,stupid posts and all,
at least spell the words right or put up a post that can be read.

We get you have no life like a lot of other wasteless trolls here,
but if you're going to spend all day,every day trolling,
at least make it legible and not like a demented 5 year old crackhead wrote
it.
Shut the phuck up with your retarded and demonstrative delusional views on me. Repesct the fact that Im a versatile human being that can express my point of views in various of ways.

Fresh Kid
11-21-2013, 09:34 PM
http://www.easyreadsystem.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/001-1.jpg

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Dyslexia.jpg
Thinking what you think is a distinctive choice but 90 percent of the time you see complete failure in what you visualized. Let that sink in mind.

Fresh Kid
11-25-2013, 09:08 PM
I am properly back to discuss properly on various topics to be exact. Feel free to process your thoughts and analogies into questions or statements. Thank you.

Real14
04-24-2014, 04:53 AM
I have been truly disgusted with the trollness of stupidity of this very board. We need a revolution. We need to conquer the na

Flash31
04-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Here-legit q?

Are you really a Knicks fan and is it due to some undying loyalty due to some reason Hometown,first team,being NY or
is it bc of past glory from the 70s and 90s?

I don't see how you can support a team that's been straight crap or at best mediocre for the past 15 years and hasn't improved much if at all.

It'll be like being a Bucks fan now or a
Timberwolves,Bobcats,Nuggets fan.

From Ewing and Finals to Isiah Thomas,Marbury,Curry to more crap to
injured Amare and now Carmelo with 2nd option being JR Smith.

It'll be like the heat after 2006 was basically Wade and scrubs for the next 10 years and barely any playoff success if at all.

It's Like the Milwaukee Bucks now--
From Kareem,Big O to Allen to the mediocrity past years and to straight crap
now.

How do ya deal with being a NYK fan man?

Real14
06-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Here-legit q?

Are you really a Knicks fan and is it due to some undying loyalty due to some reason Hometown,first team,being NY or
is it bc of past glory from the 70s and 90s?

How do ya deal with being a NYK fan man?

I'm a knick fanatic for several reasons Mr. Flash thirty one. New York is my hometown and current residence. I was raised on being loyal to never give up and quit. I loved the knicks since 1994 when I was eight years old especially since Jordan retired unfortunately. That year in 1994 when the knicks advanced to the championship I was ecstatic on how my hometown team finally proved a lot of people wrong that they can succeed as real contenders. Ever since that day at a juvenile age I decided to be a knicks fan eternally. I stood by my decision ever since.