PDA

View Full Version : Durant:

Beatlezz
10-19-2013, 05:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGVVMU4BmFw

Trollsmasher
10-19-2013, 05:23 PM
I hope D-Wade dunks on this attention whore.

BasedTom
10-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Gatorade rivalry in full swing.

jimmy77x
10-19-2013, 05:28 PM
I hope D-Wade dunks on this attention whore.

Your fake king is the biggest attention whore in the league wtf are you talking about. :lol Lebron dickriders so delusional:roll:

TheMarkMadsen
10-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Pass the torch? Wtf is Durant even talking about?

This isn't pro wrestling where the top guy agrees to lose to an up and comer therefore "passing the torch" and creating a new star.

This is a real competitive sport where torches don't get passed on they get taken, besides usually when one has the "torch" it means they've been dominating their craft and been on top of the game for a good amount of time.. Wade hasn't had the torch, never did. I don't even know what Durant is on about.

He talks as if Wade is un willing to take a loss and put over a new star, does he want Wade to give his Gatorade endorsement to a younger player?

Durant should keep his mouth shut, play basketball and stop whining about the front office when they've surrounded you with a top 5 player and one of the better big men in the game

Fudge
10-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Yup!

It's Harden's throne now boi.

And when Durant hits Wades age, i'll be saying the same thing about Wiggins.

Don't get angry now Heat fans. You're the same kind of people to bring him down as his supporting cast to boost up LeBron. Digusting. :oldlol:

PJR
10-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Why is he dick-riding Harden so much? Dudes don't even play on the same team anymore. I know they're boys, but sheesh. Worry about the players that are actually on your team, and how you're going to elevate them to the next level. Not propping up the guy that plays in Houston.

Fudge
10-19-2013, 05:42 PM
But um, like, he was ASKED who he thought should've been on that SI Top 10 list. Thats how this whole thing stemmed out in the first place. He was even ASKED who he'd take out of the Top 10. He gave his opinion, and Wade had to be a little drama queen about it and instagram his response. Simple really. Quit being little pansies.

fpliii
10-19-2013, 06:09 PM
So immature, god damn.

Nash
10-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Durant has been saying all kinds of weird and cocky things this summer. Imagine change perhaps?

Haymaker
10-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Wade will go postal on the Thunder.

HomieWeMajor
10-19-2013, 06:41 PM
Pass the torch? Wtf is Durant even talking about?

This isn't pro wrestling where the top guy agrees to lose to an up and comer therefore "passing the torch" and creating a new star.

This is a real competitive sport where torches don't get passed on they get taken, besides usually when one has the "torch" it means they've been dominating their craft and been on top of the game for a good amount of time.. Wade hasn't had the torch, never did. I don't even know what Durant is on about.

He talks as if Wade is un willing to take a loss and put over a new star, does he want Wade to give his Gatorade endorsement to a younger player?

Durant should keep his mouth shut, play basketball and stop whining about the front office when they've surrounded you with a top 5 player and one of the better big men in the game
I was thinking how fun it would be if the NBA was like the WWE. The NBA title could get defended every night and there could be an invasion storyline with Euroleague. They would make more money as well.

Trollsmasher
10-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Durant probably wants Wade to do a press where he announces that Harden really is better than him or I don't really know...

It's A VC3!!!
10-19-2013, 07:24 PM
D. Wade is only 31 and had a great season last year not just as a shooting guard, but in superstar perspective. He has another two-three years of 20 PPG so I don't know why Kevin thinks he needs to pass the torch.

NumberSix
10-19-2013, 07:34 PM
You want the torch? Take it.

Kingwillball
10-19-2013, 07:34 PM
HE should say it about Kobe before Wade but does not have the Balls to upset Kobe..

dr.hee
10-19-2013, 08:00 PM
I was thinking how fun it would be if the NBA was like the WWE. The NBA title could get defended every night and there could be an invasion storyline with Euroleague. They would make more money as well.

Awesome. Lebron vs V-Span to unify the NBA and Euroleague MVP title? I'm in.

Bold prediction: Lebron turning heel and joining Olympiacos, taking his talents and the NBA title to Europe...

Trollsmasher
10-19-2013, 08:20 PM
They would've to pay Theoo for this idea, since he basically copyrighted it in his comics.

sportjames23
10-19-2013, 08:37 PM

Can't believe I'm gonna agree with NumberSix, but this.

The torch, as it were, is not voluntarily given. You have to take it.

And Durant needs to worry about himself taking the torch from Lebron, instead of Harden taking the SG torch from Wade. I mean, it's sad when you have to campaign for another dude.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2013, 02:26 AM
kobe will hide the torch once he retires :pimp:

Doranku
10-20-2013, 02:29 AM
WTF is Durant talking about? :oldlol: Wade has always been 2nd to Kobe in terms of SGs.

He has never had, and never will have, a torch to pass. :oldlol:

sportjames23
10-20-2013, 02:31 AM
WTF is Durant talking about? :oldlol: Wade has always been 2nd to Kobe in terms of SGs.

He has never had, and never will have, a torch to pass. :oldlol:

Durant too scared to piss Kobe off.

$LakerGold
10-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Miami will trade him alone or w/ Bosh & probably other players too for a big man ... Granger + Hibbert, maybe?

All Net
10-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Not sure what Durant is thinking here.

CJ Mustard
10-20-2013, 03:15 AM
This guy sure has a lot to say for someone who has never, and will never win shit as the man.

BlazerRed
10-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Love Durant, but no idea what kind of torch he's talking about here.. :confusedshrug:

JerryWest
10-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Nike set this shit up :facepalm

Connor B
10-20-2013, 05:08 AM
I don't know why you guys are so butthurt over this. He called Wade one of the best SGs ever. He said his old ass is old news. That's it.

pauk
10-20-2013, 10:39 AM
Is he talking about the SG position, Harden?
Even then, Kobe still has the torch....

The_Yearning
10-20-2013, 11:04 AM
D. Wade is only 31 and had a great season last year not just as a shooting guard, but in superstar perspective. He has another two-three years of 20 PPG so I don't know why Kevin thinks he needs to pass the torch.

Great season? He got carried to the chip last season. Heat still would have won with Ray Allen playing Wade's minutes.

kennethgriffin
10-20-2013, 11:13 AM

lmao

he passed up his proverbial torch as one of the top shooting guards like 2 years ago

hes been 3rd team all nba the last few years bro

:roll:

now hes lebrons kick stand in a gasol role

not even good enough to be co leader like kobe/shaq were in 2001 and 2002

if wade was able to match lebrons output in atleast one catigory. then he'd have a case for one of the best in the league

Chrono90
10-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Wade passed it after 2011 finals.

aj1987
10-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Great season? He got carried to the chip last season. Heat still would have won with Ray Allen playing Wade's minutes.
:roll: I can definitely see Allen scoring and defending like Wade did in Games 4 & 7.:facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Wade has never had "the torch" to begin with. Dude has always been Kobe's shadow. :oldlol:

Eric Cartman
10-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Wade has never had "the torch" to begin with. Dude has always been Kobe's shadow. :oldlol:

This.

Bandito
10-20-2013, 03:41 PM
This guy sure has a lot to say for someone who has never, and will never win shit as the man.
Same crap was said about lbj and he won:coleman:

OhNoTimNoSho
10-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Durant is starting to come off as that socially maladjusted guy who sits around arguing with himself inside his head.