PDA

View Full Version : Brian Windhorst = Pauk

aj1987
10-20-2013, 02:44 AM
A MONTH AFTER Dwyane Wade and LeBron James signed with the Heat in the summer of 2010, I crouched in a roofless all-terrain vehicle deep in the bush country of the Madikwe Game Reserve just along the South Africa-Botswana border. It was dusk, and a cool breeze rustled the brush as two male African lions woke from their daylong slumber. They were both huge, in excess of 400 pounds, with full black manes that indicated their maturity and vitality. A few minutes later, they let out simultaneous roars that vibrated the truck and signaled their dominance to the rest of their pride -- and to any other males within earshot.

Our guide, a South African who lived on the reserve, had been monitoring the duo. The lions were brothers and had recently forced out an older male to take control of the pride. These two were in their primes, and the battle scars on their faces mapped the history of all they'd survived to reach their lofty rank.

But this did not follow The Lion King script. Can two lions, both near their physical peak, share a pride? Can there be more than one alpha male? Won't they eventually have a power struggle? "Maybe they will watch each other for weakness and then decide," our seasoned guide said. "Lions can turn on each other. But they all have their own personalities. It could keep working."

It's not natural for two alpha males to coexist -- in the wild or in the NBA. Eventually they look for vulnerability in each other. This is why the James/Wade pairing remains so scrutinized, even within the team. For three years, they've fought nature and won. But they have also had stretches when they've struggled together, when Wade's frustration about his role has been written on his face and when LeBron (and everyone else) could see that the Heat sometimes played better with one alpha on the floor. Now they have reached what could well be the saturation point, a fourth year at the top of the food chain, after which they can opt out of their contracts at season's end. Over the next eight months, their every move will be dissected. Will one set himself up to pursue his own pride? Will one try to push the other out? Or will it all somehow keep working?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9824938/how-lebron-james-dwyane-wade-coexist-heat-espn-magazine

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2013, 02:57 AM
i have the uncensored version in which pauk asks the guide if he can have sex with the lion

Trollsmasher
10-20-2013, 04:11 AM
Windhorst's life in one picture:
http://www.trbimg.com/img-524caf67/turbine/sfl-heat-training-camp-20131001-029/920
biggest piece of shit reporter around the league

plowking
10-20-2013, 04:16 AM
i have the uncensored version in which pauk asks the guide if he can have sex with the lion

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

pauk
10-20-2013, 10:04 AM
You serious? Not even close to my 150000 word essay. :no:

Eric Cartman
10-20-2013, 10:14 AM
You serious? Not even close to my 150000 word essay. :no:

You have come far from your trolling days even poking a little fun at yourself.

Good for you pal.

pauk
10-20-2013, 10:17 AM

I thought you agreed to keep that footage on the down low... just like i keep the one with you, Kobe and the sheep a secret...

pauk
10-20-2013, 10:19 AM
You have come far from your trolling days even poking a little fun at yourself.

Good for you pal.

:cheers:

...and oh, my Lion analogy was original and a much more cooler story brah, ask anybody, its Brian who is trying to be like Pauk not the other way around.... :no:

Frozen1
10-20-2013, 11:27 AM
Windhorst should feel embarrassed for being a "one player reporter", this is a disgrace, never saw such thing in any other sport.

Have you ever seen a kobe reporter? A messi reporter? A peyton manning reporter?

But i agree with the analogy he pointed on his article.

pauk
10-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Windhorst should feel embarrassed for being a "one player reporter", this is a disgrace, never saw such thing in any other sport.

Have you ever seen a kobe reporter? A messi reporter? A peyton manning reporter?

But i agree with the analorgy he pointed on his article.

lmao

Dresta
10-20-2013, 01:29 PM
' Or will it all somehow keep working?'

Somehow? Like 3 finals appearances in 3 years is some kind of magical fluke.

What an incredible turd that fat piece of shit is.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2013, 01:59 PM
I thought you agreed to keep that footage on the down low... just like i keep the one with you, Kobe and the sheep a secret...

/blush

NumberSix
10-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Is "sheep" singular or plural?

LongLiveTheKing
10-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Brian Windhorst is creepy. He's always with Lebron and knows everything about him.

pauk
10-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Is "sheep" singular or plural?

Both.... ? :coleman:

JimmyMcAdocious
10-20-2013, 02:43 PM
lmao

Obviously autocorrect. Someone's googling is coming to the surface.

Trollsmasher
10-20-2013, 02:45 PM
Brian Windhorst is creepy. He's always with Lebron and knows everything about him.
He also makes up half of his stuff, because he hates everything about the Heat other than LeBron. Especially Riley and D-Wade.

Just a sore, fat loser.

NumberSix
10-20-2013, 02:48 PM
He also makes up half of his stuff, because he hates everything about the Heat other than LeBron. Especially Riley and D-Wade.

Just a sore, fat loser.
Fat people get the gas face.

aj1987
10-20-2013, 03:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NeQuTnS.png

CavaliersFTW
10-20-2013, 03:36 PM
http://blog.sunsafaris.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Blog-3-Males-6001.jpg

Male lions in the wild actually form life-long coalitions with other male lions either from birth (brothers) or even bonding with another nomadic male during their nomadic phase in life after they've been extirpated from their own family pride and are still too young to conquer a new pride. In fact it is rare for male lions in the wild to be solo. Male lions have a reduced chance of success and survival if they are on their own. I'm not even defending Lebron here as I couldn't care less about that, I'm just pissed that Brian Windhorst pretended to know what he was talking about by making some stupid ass nature analogy but he failed because he was straight up wrong and comes off as if his only source for lions was the movie lion King. That fat ass should stick to s*cking off Lebron because he certainly doesn't know sh*t about nature.

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2013, 05:19 PM
well, we've certainly learned a lot about lions after kobe blocked lebron twice in the asg and showed the world whos da boss

knicksman
10-20-2013, 08:08 PM
windhorst mad that his boy a beta. Theres just no way a true alpha would even befriend a top player much more join him. You dont see jordan making friends with those who has a chance against him. He would even compete with his teammates.

pauk
10-20-2013, 08:50 PM
http://blog.sunsafaris.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Blog-3-Males-6001.jpg

Male lions in the wild actually form life-long coalitions with other male lions either from birth (brothers) or even bonding with another nomadic male during their nomadic phase in life after they've been extirpated from their own family pride and are still too young to conquer a new pride. In fact it is rare for male lions in the wild to be solo. Male lions have a reduced chance of success and survival if they are on their own. I'm not even defending Lebron here as I couldn't care less about that, I'm just pissed that Brian Windhorst pretended to know what he was talking about by making some stupid ass nature analogy but he failed because he was straight up wrong and comes off as if his only source for lions was the movie lion King. That fat ass should stick to s*cking off Lebron because he certainly doesn't know sh*t about nature.

lol, impressive... :applause:

Lion analorgy ftw!