PDA

View Full Version : How Come There aint no good anti white jokes?

Bless Mathews
10-20-2013, 04:26 AM
Racist jokes kill it

Myth
10-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Yeah, I've never been able to think of white jokes that make whites look like bad people like you can for other races.

miller-time
10-20-2013, 06:00 AM
Louis CK kind of explains it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

Myth
10-20-2013, 06:48 AM
Louis CK kind of explains it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4f9zR5yzY

That explains that we are hard to offend. But why aren't there good jokes that make the white people look bad? There are tons of things that can be said that are bad about white people, but why no good jokes about it?

IamRAMBO24
10-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Jokes are based on perception, so since whites are the dominant race, they are free to determine what is insulting and what is not. For example, asian features such as soft skin, slanted eyes, hairless, etc. are consider to be more attractive from an aesthetic standpoint, but the perception in America is a negativity (although many white men are drawn to those features instinctively).

miller-time
10-20-2013, 07:42 AM
That explains that we are hard to offend. But why aren't there good jokes that make the white people look bad? There are tons of things that can be said that are bad about white people, but why no good jokes about it?

I think that is the explanation. Part of what makes a racist joke funny (to non-racist people) is that it is not politically correct and we know better. Political correctness is the opposite of offensiveness, but if you can't offend the subject of the joke then the "racist" joke doesn't work.

JerryWest
10-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Because it's not funny :confusedshrug:

Bless Mathews
10-20-2013, 12:33 PM
There's couple good Jew jokes. And them niggahs basically in charge of everything. Money. Entertainment.

Why do Jews got big noses???

Cuz air is free.

But where are the straight cracker jokes?

I'm finna come up with some....

I<3NBA
10-20-2013, 12:34 PM
you mean redneck jokes?

MavsSuperFan
10-20-2013, 12:38 PM
:biggums:
Watch any black comedian, they have a bunch of hilarious anti-white jokes.
Chappelle alone is hilarious.

Bless Mathews
10-20-2013, 12:44 PM
:biggums:
Watch any black comedian, they have a bunch of hilarious anti-white jokes.
Chappelle alone is hilarious.
I know. We get our geeky "white dude" voice and make fun of Whitey.

I'm typing about good one liners.

Why do Mexicans drive low riders??

So they can drive and pick lettuce at the same time

That's what I'm typing bout.