PDA

View Full Version : We went to a club...

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Went to the club on Saturday night with my girl and a friend of hers... Everytime I would leave my girl alone another dude would try to hit on her... Shit annoys me but doesn't worry me because I know she is leaving with me at the end of the night.. How do you deal with these lames tryin to hit on ya girl? I don't wanna be overprotective or any of that shit but I feel I could help her outta those situations

#JSH

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 11:32 AM
don't take her to tha club next time. You can't trust people like dat these days

MetsPackers
10-21-2013, 11:40 AM
Shit happens at clubs. If you were single and saw a good looking girl without a guy next to her you'd probably make a move too. Atleast with you being there you know that flirting won't go far. If you went without her she'd probably go with her girls somewhere else without you and that's when things can really get sketchy. You're doing the right thing by going with her but not being on her like a fly and letting her do her own thing. If these guys get aggressive and start touching her though it's time to step in

OldSkoolball#52
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Why dont you go dance with someone and let your girl go dance with someone.

Thats what clubs are for. Otherwise why are you there?

El Kabong
10-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Went to the club on Saturday night with my girl and a friend of hers... Everytime I would leave my girl alone another dude would try to hit on her... Shit annoys me but doesn't worry me because I know she is leaving with me at the end of the night.. How do you deal with these lames tryin to hit on ya girl? I don't wanna be overprotective or any of that shit but I feel I could help her outta those situations

#JSH
What Mets said. Unless she's visibly uncomfortable and is being harassed by someone, then don't be bothered by it. And even then you don't need to be a macho shithead about it and try and start a fight.

Just2McFly
10-21-2013, 01:23 PM
kinda worried that i might have spit some bars into OP's girl's ear, what club was this bruh?

ace23
10-21-2013, 01:42 PM
This is OP's way of saying, "My girlfriend is attractive."

tmacattack33
10-21-2013, 01:47 PM

#JSH

Okay so the only thing you could possibly do here is just not leave in the first place.

Swaggin916
10-21-2013, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't go to a club with my girlfriend that's just drama waiting to happen. If she wants to go on her own that's fine though.

Swaggin916
10-21-2013, 02:06 PM

Haha :cheers:

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 02:20 PM
kinda worried that i might have spit some bars into OP's girl's ear, what club was this bruh?
Well it was more of a lounge than a club... It's in the Ossington/Dundas area, I doubt you were there though haha... Unless you were the black guy eyeing my girl all night

magic chiongson
I wouldn't go to a club with my girlfriend that's just drama waiting to happen. If she wants to go on her own that's fine though.

this

JerrySteakhouse
Haha, wasn't my intention but she is gorgeous. She models a bit :D

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Well we went for dinner then her friend invited us for drinks so we went, it kinda just happened. Dudes are mad thirsty these days tho...

kNicKz
10-21-2013, 02:22 PM
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii482/miscgifz/brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics.png

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Okay so the only thing you could possibly do here is just not leave in the first place.
Yeah so stick by her all night? lol
She stepped out to make a phone call, she got hit on. I went to the washroom for a minute, she got hit on. I stepped out to make a call, she got hit on... :confusedshrug:

Just2McFly
10-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Well it was more of a lounge than a club... It's in the Ossington/Dundas area, I doubt you were there though haha... Unless you were the black guy eyeing my girl all night
You are a lucky ass mofo I wasn't there :lol :lol :lol

I'm in that area a lot tho.

OldSkoolball#52
10-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Dudes are mad thirsty these days tho...

Youre the one asking guys on a message board how you can tighten the handcuffs on your girl to keep her from cheating on you..

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Youre the one asking guys on a message board how you can tighten the handcuffs on your girl to keep her from cheating on you..
She won't cheat on me, she likes me way more than I like her. She knows if she do some stupid shit she can get replaced quick, I know my worth. I just get tired of dealin with thirsty dudes trying so hard, she even hates it. Especially when the dude is drunk, I just wanna knock em out for being such a fool but I always keep my cool and never trip.

JerrySteakhouse
10-21-2013, 03:28 PM
You are a lucky ass mofo I wasn't there :lol :lol :lol

I'm in that area a lot tho.
I don't normally go around that area, that was my first time in a while. I chill outside of Toronto more, usually on the West side.

rezznor
10-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Haha, wasn't my intention but she is gorgeous. She models a bit :D
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/193smdkogl265gif/ku-medium.gif

rufuspaul
10-21-2013, 03:42 PM
She won't cheat on me, she likes me way more than I like her. She knows if she do some stupid shit she can get replaced quick, I know my worth. I just get tired of dealin with thirsty dudes trying so hard, she even hates it. Especially when the dude is drunk, I just wanna knock em out for being such a fool but I always keep my cool and never trip.

:rolleyes:

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Stop beeing usch a needy clingy fuukkk

Even in more conservative victorian times people were "swingers" when it acme to dancing

edit: ^ U JUST GOT EYEROLLED BY OUR RESIDENT STANDUP GOOD GUY.

U know what dat means? Means adjust your attitude

ace23
10-21-2013, 04:01 PM
She won't cheat on me, she likes me way more than I like her. She knows if she do some stupid shit she can get replaced quick, I know my worth.
lmao

:pimp:

niko
10-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Just date fat ugly girls. Or stop being a jealous bitch. Problem solved.

Rick James
10-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Black guys always think women want them. Op, what race is your woman?

Bucket_Nakedz
10-21-2013, 04:15 PM
i posted a while back about my wife and i going to da cluh. i don't think any dudes hit on her, should i be worried?

niko
10-21-2013, 04:17 PM
i posted a while back about my wife and i going to da cluh. i don't think any dudes hit on her, should i be worried?
Post naked pictures of her here so we can judge. Or maybe she wasn't giving off that "please come save me from my lame dude" vibe like OP's girl.

ace23
10-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Post naked pictures of her here so we can judge. Or maybe she wasn't giving off that "please come save me from my lame dude" vibe like OP's girl.
:roll: :roll:

Bucket_Nakedz
10-21-2013, 04:33 PM
imma do yall a solid and not do that. stretch marks are not that appeasing to most. i don't think my wife would do that to me, but there are moments when she wish i wasn't so cheap :D

Dresta
10-21-2013, 04:36 PM
Almost every girl bar the complete beasts get hit on in clubs.

Taking your girl to a club is the easiest way to end up getting in a fight. I just don't do it; clubs are shit anyway.

DeuceWallaces
10-21-2013, 04:37 PM

You seem like a pretty cool guy.

Fresh Kid
10-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Nobody knowz what tha phuck a cluh iz tho man:biggums:

hateraid
10-21-2013, 05:03 PM
I love when my girl gets hit on. I feel as flattered as she is because she's with me. I even get her to get me drinks from dudes who buy here drinks at the bar.

If their buying, might as well take advantage :oldlol:

plowking
10-21-2013, 06:10 PM
I love when my girl gets hit on. I feel as flattered as she is because she's with me. I even get her to get me drinks from dudes who buy here drinks at the bar.

If their buying, might as well take advantage :oldlol:

I do this shit. :oldlol:

And OP, get your shit together brah.

El Kabong
10-22-2013, 12:57 AM
I was trying to do this shit last weekend but none of the cheap fvks at the bar would buy her drinks.
You should do a George Costanza and show girls a picture of your dead ex-wife.

hateraid
10-22-2013, 01:01 AM
I was trying to do this shit last weekend but none of the cheap fvks at the bar would buy her drinks.

Stop taking her to gay clubs!

AintNoSunshine
10-22-2013, 03:06 AM
cut her face up

East_Stone_Ya
10-22-2013, 05:26 AM
cut her face up

:biggums:

JerrySteakhouse
11-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Just date fat ugly girls. Or stop being a jealous bitch. Problem solved.
It ain't jealously lol... If I do nothing it shows I won't help her out of those situations, she says she hates when guys are all over and shit... Especially when they're drunk, like this one dude that night... No sweat though, I didn't step in because the guy wasn't getting physical or anything, just being a fool. Guy goes up to my girl and tries to flirt then mention he has a girl :lol