PDA

View Full Version : PRE-SEASON: Bulls vs. Bucks [the D. Rose watch continues]

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 12:13 PM
8 more days until the regular season! Let's talk about how our Bulls look and make some predictions for the regular season here.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-21-2013, 12:20 PM
[the D.Rose watch continues]

Most exciting player in the L, hands down.

nathanjizzle
10-21-2013, 12:23 PM
he'll drop like 13 assists tonight.

kNicKz
10-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Rose!!!

Glide2keva
10-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Is it going to be in Milwaukee (aka UC North)?

Back to the scene of his last game winner!!

Drive home safely!!! BEEP BEEP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-86QcM1pY

Suguru101
10-21-2013, 01:29 PM
[the D.Rose watch continues]

Most exciting player in the L, hands down.

Stephen Curry's in his league.

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 02:24 PM
:facepalm No.

LosBulls
10-21-2013, 04:06 PM
LOL

TheReturn
10-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Is Noah playing tonight?

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 06:12 PM
Bump.

I'm trying to get down with all my homework so I can chill and watch the game.

Someone link me early please:oldlol:

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:16 PM
8 more days until the regular season! Let's talk about how our Bulls look and make some predictions for the regular season here.

Good job Go Getter :cheers:

Bulls are looking great obviously, 5-0 preseason record with Rose starting to get his touch and legs back.

I can't wait to see the whole unit healthy and firing.

Prediction? Bulls win this game easily.

Get well soon Noah!

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Bump.

I'm trying to get down with all my homework so I can chill and watch the game.

Someone link me early please:oldlol:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=basketball

Says Heat vs Bulls, but I'm sure it will take you to the Bucks vs Bulls game.

TheReal Kendall
10-21-2013, 06:20 PM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/stephen-a-smith-laugh.gif

fpliii
10-21-2013, 06:37 PM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/581925671384168481195543.gif

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:44 PM

:lol

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:45 PM
Is Noah playing tonight?

No, they said he will be out a week. So I'm assuming he MIGHT come back for first game of the season.

Trollsmasher
10-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Nice knee-lenght dress:lol

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 06:46 PM
Entertaining on and OFF the court. D. Rose, why are you so good to us Chicago fans?:bowdown:

:oldlol:

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:48 PM
Entertaining on and OFF the court. D. Rose, why are you so good to us Chicago fans?:bowdown:

Did you get that link? Same one as last time :cheers:

fpliii
10-21-2013, 06:48 PM
In all seriousness though, Rose has been spectacular as of late. Looking forward to watching the game.

poido123
10-21-2013, 06:51 PM
In all seriousness though, Rose has been spectacular as of late. Looking forward to watching the game.

Over here in OZ, the internet is quite embarassing. However, I have managed to get a good broadband plan and can now watch all these games :rockon:

To be honest, I enjoy seeing how the role players fit in. Guys like Dunleavy, Snell, Butler, Murphy, Gibson are the guys I pay close attention to.

Don't get me wrong I like Rose, but I like to see how the other guys are going.

Clocian-IGN
10-21-2013, 08:23 PM
the score is 20-4 atm

bulls beasting

poido123
10-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Bulls passing and cutting has been sharp and on cue.

the 2013-2014 version of the Bulls might be the best one since 98.

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 08:27 PM
Did you get that link? Same one as last time :cheers:
got it bro :cheers:

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Our overall game plan is very solid especially on the defensive end.

nightprowler10
10-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Teague's killing it.

BallsOut
10-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Our overall game plan is very solid especially on the defensive end.

What do you think of Dunleavy thus far just based on preseason play? Is he good enough on both ends to start at the 2? or back up Butler off the bench?

poido123
10-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Teague's killing it.

Has had a great preseason and summer league...

He's going to be vital if we lose Hinrich to injury.

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 10:11 PM
What do you think of Dunleavy thus far just based on preseason play? Is he good enough on both ends to start at the 2? or back up Butler off the bench?
I haven't seen much of Butler this year but I'd say Dunleavy and Kirk will fill in at the 2-3 & 1-2 as needed off the bench giving us a lot of veratility. With his shooting and savvy I see him [Mike D] as a great bench player for us. Jimmy will have the job of locking down the opposing teams #1 perimeter guy in the starting unit.

ripthekik
10-21-2013, 10:19 PM
my man D-Rose :applause: :applause: :applause:

BallsOut
10-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I haven't seen much of Butler this year but I'd say Dunleavy and Kirk will fill in at the 2-3 & 1-2 as needed off the bench giving us a lot of veratility. With his shooting and savvy I see him [Mike D] as a great bench player for us. Jimmy will have the job of locking down the opposing teams #1 perimeter guy in the starting unit.

I'm liking this Bulls team. You guys are at least 10 deep this year, all gritty gritty players.

PG: Rose | Teague
SG: Butler | Hinrich
SF: Deng | Dunleavy
PF: Boozer | Gibson
C: Noah | Mohammad

:applause:

It's A VC3!!!
10-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Rose is back to his MVP year. IDK if the Bulls are better than the Heat or Nets because they are still facing the same old problem of not having more than one option, which is why Rose needs to basically score 30 a game just to give the Bulls a chance to win. They will definitely be fun to watch this season though.

Go Getter
10-21-2013, 10:27 PM
^I think our offensive system is better and we have more scorers than we did when we had Bogans at the two.

Dunleavy, Kirk, Butler, and Snell will have to hit open shots, and I don't know if we have made the jump to being on the Heat's level but we are going in the right direction I think. We just have to make our roster changes wisely in the next year or so and continue to build on this defense[and stay healthy of course].

poido123
10-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Rose is back to his MVP year. IDK if the Bulls are better than the Heat or Nets because they are still facing the same old problem of not having more than one option, which is why Rose needs to basically score 30 a game just to give the Bulls a chance to win. They will definitely be fun to watch this season though.

But they do have more than one option, the key to the Bulls winning against those teams will be how good their floor spacing is and if they execute their passes well. If they perform those two things well, they will go a long way to winning against those teams, since we already know they have elite defense.

It's A VC3!!!
10-21-2013, 10:35 PM
^^
Definitely agree that the offense has "more" options than two years ago. It's finally time for a team from the east to dethrone the heat. They were almost beat for two straight years but the Heat have gutted it out. It's the nets time.:lol
although if the nets end up playing the bulls i cannot wait for revenge. for the bulls B team to beat the nets is still an embarrassment to this day. although that butt whooping had a direct effect on our off-season moves, so it's not that bad.

poido123
10-21-2013, 10:47 PM
^^
Definitely agree that the offense has "more" options than two years ago. It's finally time for a team from the east to dethrone the heat. They were almost beat for two straight years but the Heat have gutted it out. It's the nets time.:lol
although if the nets end up playing the bulls i cannot wait for revenge. for the bulls B team to beat the nets is still an embarrassment to this day. although that butt whooping had a direct effect on our off-season moves, so it's not that bad.

I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the Heat if the Bulls aren't playing them.

:cheers:

It's a tossup whether Bulls will play Pacers or Nets in the second round. If we play Pacers second round, it's likely that you guys will play the Heat in the second round..

hitmanyr2k
10-21-2013, 11:31 PM
If the Bulls are going to go far Taj Gibson has to have a break out year and take significant time from Boozer on the court. The less time Boozer sees on the floor the better the Bulls chances...especially in the playoffs. Gibson has potential to be a damn good two-way player. He needs to start showing it on a consistent basis and take his place in the starting lineup.

SamuraiSWISH
10-22-2013, 12:22 AM
D Rose gonna D Rose

Graviton
10-22-2013, 12:58 AM
Oh finally a good thread, I almost lost all hope for this forum.

Where the hell do you watch these preseason games? Is it on NBA TV? I haven't been following basketball news lately.

Looks like the best PG in the league is back, can't wait to see him duel the veterans CP3/Deron, his buddy Westbrook and the new stars Curry/Kyrie. Oh and hopefully he shits on Rondo again like he usually does every time they match up.

poido123
10-22-2013, 01:02 AM

Where the hell do you watch these preseason games? Is it on NBA TV? I haven't been following basketball news lately.

Looks like the best PG in the league is back, can't wait to see him duel the veterans CP3/Deron, his buddy Westbrook and the new stars Curry/Kyrie. Oh and hopefully he shits on Rondo again like he usually does every time they match up.

Wiziwig my friend :cheers:

They usually offer up a couple of options on the streams from NBA TV I think...

Not the greatest quality, but good enough to see what's happening.

SamuraiSWISH
10-22-2013, 01:05 AM

So are you still jock riding the retarded, feminine, temper tantrum having evil Ninja Turtle aka Russell Westbrook?

Or are you back on the original fan bandwagon of Derrick Rose, before he went down with his ACL injury?

The preseason games are always aired here in Chicago land. Most of us Bulls fans actually reside in the area the team plays.

Fudge
10-22-2013, 01:09 AM
So are you still jock riding the retarded, feminine, temper tantrum having evil Ninja Turtle aka Russell Westbrook?

Or are you back on the original fan bandwagon of Derrick Rose, before he went down with his ACL injury?

The preseason games are always aired here in Chicago land. Most of us Bulls fans actually reside in the area the team plays.

:no:

Please don't talk about Lordbrook like dat.

Graviton
10-22-2013, 01:16 AM

Why can't I be on 2 wagons at the same time? Rose and Westbrook are actually good friends you know. The Ninja Turtle and The Cheetah live in harmony.

Besides I never said Westbrook was better, I always noted how Westbrook is slightly more reckless, emotional version of Rose that hasn't yet matured.

Oh that's great, but then again the fact you reside in Chicago raises your chances of death and rape by 50% so there is that too.

SamuraiSWISH
10-22-2013, 01:19 AM
Oh that's great, but then again the fact you reside in Chicago raises your chances of death and rape by 50% so there is that too.

I don't live in the Englewood neighborhood ... I'm good.

Graviton
10-22-2013, 01:22 AM
I don't live in the Englewood neighborhood ... I'm good.
Nonsense, we all know as soon as you set foot in Chicago you are teleported to a wasteland where there is no law and order. That is what the always truthful internet has told me.

It's A VC3!!!
10-22-2013, 08:50 AM
I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the Heat if the Bulls aren't playing them.

It's a tossup whether Bulls will play Pacers or Nets in the second round. If we play Pacers second round, it's likely that you guys will play the Heat in the second round..
I know. The second round of the east playoffs is going to be the most difficult round in all of east's history. four championship teams all going at it together and two are going to lose. how unfortunate.

poido123
10-22-2013, 08:58 AM
I know. The second round of the east playoffs is going to be the most difficult round in all of east's history. four championship teams all going at it together and two are going to lose. how unfortunate.

Whoever plays the Pacers in the second round is gonna be tired in the eastern conference finals...

I'm hoping that the Heat play pacers in second round.