10-21-2013, 01:36 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9857731/2013-nba-player-rankings-10

ralph_i_el
10-21-2013, 02:37 PM
yup. I wan't him on my team more than all of those guys. Plus he's so durable

chips93
10-21-2013, 02:41 PM
as far as predicting who will have the most productive 2013-14 season, its a god selection.

it feels weird having a center who doesnt rebound or score that well, to be top 10, but his defense and passing is elite.

chips93
10-21-2013, 02:44 PM
kyrie ahead of rose feels very premature

CavaliersFTW
10-21-2013, 02:53 PM
I agree with all except Duncan I think Duncan still has a better feel for the game... though he is so old that it is debateable. Noah can give you so much hustle and is such a quiet hard worker (he contacted Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and worked out with him last season) that he's underrated.

Hibbert is overrated because Miami turned him into Wilt in the playoffs because their front court is so terrible but the guy routinely gets outplayed by guys like Anderson Verajao and is nothing special. Can't comment on Aldridge, I haven't seen enough of him play. Gasol is arguably the best traditional center in the NBA along with Duncan.

rodman91
10-22-2013, 03:03 PM
Duncan is underrated in all time because he has never been flashy & played for big market.

And now he is even more underrated because people doesn't think he can be at top at that age.

Last year he punked all those guys.

Dr. Ice
10-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Jesus christ, if I see another uninformed ish poster put hibbert anywhere near the top 10 of centers I'm going to lose my mind

ralph_i_el
10-22-2013, 04:36 PM
Jesus christ, if I see another uninformed ish poster put hibbert anywhere near the top 10 of centers I'm going to lose my mind

give me 10 better centers than hibbert

Andrew Wiggins
10-22-2013, 04:40 PM
give me 10 better centers than hibbert

howard, marc gasol, duncan, noah, bynum, pau gasol, cousins, al jefferson, pekovic, chandler

wally_world
10-22-2013, 04:44 PM
He is.

Except maybe, just maybeeeeee, Duncan. But chances are Marc is going to be even better than last season, and Duncan, abit worse.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-22-2013, 04:46 PM
He's better than Aldridge (not even the same position, no?) and much, much, better than Hibbert.

RoseCity07
10-22-2013, 04:46 PM
If Aldridge was going to leave anyway I'd trade him happily for Marc Gasol. I think Gasol is pretty easily ahead of Hibbert and Noah at this point. I give him the edge over Duncan because of their ages. I prefer Marc Gasol to Aldridge in areas like rebounding and clutch free throw shooting. I think he's a better passer than Aldridge as well. The only thing Aldridge has on him is that he has a better offensive game and runs the floor better.

In summary, I think it's true that Gasol is better than all those players.

OldSkoolball#52
10-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Im taking Gasol over all of them except Duncan :confusedshrug:

OPs a ****** :confusedshrug:

unbreakable
10-22-2013, 04:50 PM
howard, marc gasol, duncan, noah, bynum, pau gasol, cousins, al jefferson, pekovic, chandler

hibbert is a BEAST and if indiana had someone who was ATLEAST DECENT at PG they woulda been in the Finals.

DuMa
10-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Marc won DPOY. well it was 50/50 deserved but that will give him a couple of years to be really overrated on a couple of ranking lists.

OldSkoolball#52
10-22-2013, 04:52 PM

Dude this time of year peoples stocks are usually up or down based on what happened in the previous years playoffs.

Hibbert was nice in the playoffs last year.

Dr. Ice
10-22-2013, 04:55 PM

hibbert is a BEAST and if indiana had someone who was ATLEAST DECENT at PG they woulda been in the Finals.

Name one thing hibbert is good at besides sticking his hands up in the paint. Just one thing. I'll wait.

Can't shoot, can't pass, turnover prone despite not even being the team's first(or second, or third) option, foul prone, horrendous in pick and roll defense, can't run down the court.

I'll add a few more names to that list: horford, aldridge, davis, bosh, drummond, hell even larry freakin sanders can do more things than hibbert can.

ralph_i_el
10-22-2013, 04:58 PM

pek can't jump, AJ can't run, cousins can't play D or stop getting T'd up. Duncan plays PF, Splitter is the C. Bynum is never going to have a healthy year again.

Andrew Wiggins
10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
pek can't jump, AJ can't run, cousins can't play D or stop getting T'd up. Duncan plays PF, Splitter is the C. Bynum is never going to have a healthy year again.

hibbert can jump? :lol

al jefferson shits out more skills in the post than hibbert could ever dream of having

cousins is

I<3NBA
10-22-2013, 09:24 PM
there's nothing wrong with that pick. Marc Gasol is better than all of them.

Young X
10-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Hibbert is getting overrated by people who only watch nationally televised games. Gasol > Hibbert.

DaSeba5
10-22-2013, 10:06 PM

No way is those guys better than Hibbert at center,

Graviton
10-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Same Gasol that got absolutely raped by 50 year old Duncan and was so helpless? DPOY my ass. He is too passive and has his brother's soft mentality. For a guy that big and skilled he should be averaging 20/10 easy and dominating opposing centers, but he is content standing around and making couple flashy passes while his team loses.

Noah/Hibbert/Duncan actually stepped up in the playoffs and showed true heart and dominance in stretches, Gasol winning DPOY over those 3 guys was a disgrace.

No Evans!
10-22-2013, 11:00 PM
Hibbert isn't even top 3 or 4 in the East. How can you take a guy seriously when he hasn't averaged double digit rebounds or shot above 50% as the tallest starting big man in the league?

secund2nun
10-23-2013, 12:35 AM
He is better than Aldridge and Hibbert, but Noah and Duncan clearly are better than him.

Bigsmoke
10-23-2013, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=Andrew Wiggins]hibbert can jump? :lol

al jefferson shits out more skills in the post than hibbert could ever dream of having

cousins is

robert de niro
10-23-2013, 05:26 AM
hibbert better than marc? that's a good joke :roll:

Myth
10-23-2013, 05:44 AM

Seriously. Cousins could pass him this year, but not based on last year.

La Frescobaldi
10-23-2013, 05:46 AM
yes they are, every one of em.
Now if Hibbert stays at the level he ended last season that might be a different story; but that remains to be seen.
I detest cousins completely for his utter lack of brain but even he's probly better. The others are no question at all.

AussieG
10-23-2013, 06:33 AM
Marc Gasol's a beast. Still has upside and potential too.

And he's better than Dwight. He doesn't have any major weaknesses and has his head screwed on.. which automatically makes him better than Dwight.

SilkkTheShocker
10-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Marc Gasol's a beast. Still has upside and potential too.

And he's better than Dwight. He doesn't have any major weaknesses and has his head screwed on.. which automatically makes him better than Dwight.

This is a terrible post :oldlol:

Dwight >>>> Gasol

AussieG
10-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Athletically..

Nero Tulip
10-23-2013, 04:26 PM
He's definitely better than Noah, and it's coming from a Noah fan.

He's probably better than Aldridge, and already has had a much, much better career. I don't see how that's a ridiculous statement.

He's definitely better than Hibbert.

He's not better than Duncan but give Timmy's age I can see how someone could say that.

Conclusion: I see nothing particularly wrong.