PDA

View Full Version : Apple Ipad Air

Sarcastic
10-22-2013, 04:01 PM
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57608559-37/with-ipad-air-apples-800-pound-tablet-gorilla-returns/

All Apple is doing now is recycling ideas. The innovation is gone.

http://asset3.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim2/2013/10/22/AppPrime-iPad_air_270x193.jpg

rezznor
10-22-2013, 04:20 PM
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57608559-37/with-ipad-air-apples-800-pound-tablet-gorilla-returns/

All Apple is doing now is recycling ideas. The innovation is gone.

http://asset3.cbsistatic.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim2/2013/10/22/AppPrime-iPad_air_270x193.jpg
in before andgar

CeltsGarlic
10-22-2013, 04:25 PM
I just wonder if its the first super thin tablet. If its actually is, then you can call this innovation.

Sarcastic
10-22-2013, 04:27 PM
I just wonder if its the first super thin tablet. If its actually is, then you can call this innovation.

Because tablets are so thick :rolleyes:

DuMa
10-22-2013, 04:30 PM
no 802.11ac support :wtf:

CeltsGarlic
10-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Because tablets are so thick :rolleyes:

It would be still something new. Putting more power in less space is science.

code green
10-22-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm sure there'll be four new ipads that come out before 802.11ac hits its stride next year. :rolleyes:

Crystallas
10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Don't bother arguing. Just camp in line at the Apple store for a few days. Then brag about how smart you are.

highwhey
10-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Maybe in a couple years they will support it while attempting to introduce it as a revolutionary breakthrough in technology despite it being available previously.

I couldn't stand all the fanboys posting on instagram about their ios7 update. When I finally updated my ipad, it wasn't anything special, my galaxy s4 has most of the features of ios7.

imdaman99
10-22-2013, 09:02 PM
looks lame, im sure there will be a line at the apple store for it :facepalm

MJ(Mean John)
10-24-2013, 07:49 AM
I swear apple is just milking their products recycling those same ideas and making small minor changes but people still buy because their loyal, tools, or just fall victims to the moment and the sexy culture apple has. They fall for the marketing, for the "sexy look and design" of the products.

I think their laptop is the last quality product and even then it's been the same. Competitors are on the ball, apples guys are just kickin it and watching ppl throw money UNLESS they have a trick up their sleeves.

Anywhoo. Anyone know if you can AT LEAST stream live sports games On the iPad air? OR ANY TABLET ? Any tablet coming soon?

I have a MacBook and I'm not trying to stream on that and get a virus.

Jameerthefear
10-24-2013, 08:01 AM
I swear apple is just milking their products recycling those same ideas and making small minor changes but people still buy because their loyal, tools, or just fall victims to the moment and the sexy culture apple has. They fall for the marketing, for the "sexy look and design" of the products.

I think their laptop is the last quality product and even then it's been the same. Competitors are on the ball, apples guys are just kickin it and watching ppl throw money UNLESS they have a trick up their sleeves.

Anywhoo. Anyone know if you can AT LEAST stream live sports games On the iPad air? OR ANY TABLET ? Any tablet coming soon?

you mean illegal streams? you can try ballstreams.net but you have to pay.

fiddy
10-24-2013, 08:17 AM
I kind of feel bad for people buying ishit.

DukeDelonte13
10-24-2013, 08:18 AM

i stream bball games all the time i've never had any issues. My wife streams all sorts of shows on her macbook hasn't had any issues either. OSX requires a lot more user permissions for anything to run or install, u good.

MJ(Mean John)
10-25-2013, 12:01 PM
i stream bball games all the time i've never had any issues. My wife streams all sorts of shows on her macbook hasn't had any issues either. OSX requires a lot more user permissions for anything to run or install, u good.

Illegal streaming right?

Like first row or Justin tv

Jailblazers7
10-25-2013, 12:13 PM
I don't really see a huge deal with Apple's business model. If there is a market for thinner tablets and it satisfies something that consumers want, then its all good. They have a hugely loyal customer base that loves their products and gives them an opportunity to consistently get major funding for R&D so I can't blame them for tapping into that.

I think to some degree there is just a crazy standard that Apple has set for itself so that any time there isn't a major innovation with their product launches it suddenly becomes a story. It might be that these types of innovations happen in a stepwise manner where innovation comes in leaps instead of trends. I think they could actually be better off long-term if they lower the price of some items (especially the 5c) but that's easy to say from the outside.

This is coming from a guy who has never owned an apple product other than an ipod btw.

DukeDelonte13
10-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Illegal streaming right?

Like first row or Justin tv

chances of you getting a virus on your macbook are slim to none. You almost have to try.