PDA

View Full Version : Do Bulls Fans Not Understand......

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 06:41 PM
That they're the Chicago Knicks and that Rose is their Melo? Is this completely lost on them?

MP.Trey
10-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Deng/Noah/Boozer >>> J.R. Smith/Tyson Chandler/Bargnani

DuMa
10-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Its true. well instead of the Knicks fans getting mugged outside MSG, its Bulls fans who get murdered outside of the UC. small difference really

demons2005
10-22-2013, 06:52 PM
lol

how's melo looking this preseason. How's rose looking this preseason? I know it's preseason but it's hard to ignore the fact Rose is scoring nearly a point per minute on shocking efficiency.

I'm a huge melo fan but it's hard to take you seriously when you compare him to one of the elite-tier players (Durant, Rose, Lebron)

Fudge
10-22-2013, 07:07 PM
I like you brah, but your threads are slipping. GETCHUR TROLL GAME BACK UP

kNicKz
10-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Its true. well instead of the Knicks fans getting mugged outside MSG, its Bulls fans who get murdered outside of the UC. small difference really

You clearly haven't been to MSG. Good luck mugging someone in downtown manhattan :roll:

Flash31
10-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Dont know if he's trolling but I think he's saying is

Bulls fans overrate the Bulls just like the Knicks and claim every year they are better than Miami,Rose/Melo is MVP and better than LeBron and are going to beat the Heat every year and then they dont.

And then next year,same thing again.
Basically replace the Knick hype threads that were made with Bulls and Rose and it's the exact same thing.

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:14 PM

Bulls fans overrate the Bulls just like the Knicks and claim every year they are better than Miami,Rose/Melo is MVP and better than LeBron and are going to beat the Heat every year and then they dont.

Basically replace the Knick hype threads that were made with Bulls and Rose and it's the exact same thing.
That about covers it.

I don't know why everyone always thinks I'm trolling. Everything I say is pretty straightforward. Just because I say it in a kinda douchey/smug way doesn't mean I'm not being sincere.

kNicKz
10-22-2013, 07:17 PM

Hi Numbersix

Flash31
10-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi Numbersix

no
ABSOLUTELY NOT

not Number6,not an alt,not a multiple account,not a different account

One and only account
I really dont even like num6 bc hes a LeBron stan,A Laker Fan and not a Heat fan and he claims he is
like stop fronting

But that doesnt mean I have to hate all his posts or disagree with all of them.
Im not a hater or a stan.Im a Heat fan but not a huge LeBron fan at all.
I dont mind LeBron,but some of yall(num 6,pauk,lebron23)just go mind numbingly,disgustingly too far with yall love for a player.

What happened to rationality and fandom
Some of yall are stalkerish,beyond obsessed.

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:29 PM
no
ABSOLUTELY NOT

not Number6,not an alt,not a multiple account,not a different account

One and only account
I really dont even like num6 bc hes a LeBron stan,A Laker Fan and not a Heat fan and he claims he is
like stop fronting

But that doesnt mean I have to hate all his posts or disagree with all of them.
Im not a hater or a stan.Im a Heat fan but not a huge LeBron fan at all.
I dont mind LeBron,but some of yall(num 6,pauk,lebron23)just go mind numbingly,disgustingly too far with yall love for a player.

What happened to rationality and fandom
Some of yall are stalkerish,beyond obsessed.
Lol. Say who? You?

Sorry, dog, but I admit it. Flash31 is my alt account. You don't even exist.

your opinion = nullified.

TheReal Kendall
10-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Bulls are better than the Knicks.

They actually have a legit chance to make the Finals.

Knicks defense suck

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Bulls are better than the Knicks.

They actually have a legit chance to make the Finals.

Knicks defense suck
Based on what? Being the 4th best team in the conference?

Flash31
10-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Lol. Say who? You?

Sorry, dog, but I admit it. Flash31 is my alt account. You don't even exist.

your opinion = nullified.

No I am not your alt and Im not anyone elses
NEVER WILL BE
NEVER WAS

Now take your LeBron shrine type love and bandwagon Laker fan now Heat fan self somewhere and go get some help
Why am I even talking to someone who Roots for the LAKERS and HEAT and is obsessed with LeBron.

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:35 PM
NEVER WILL BE
NEVER WAS

Now take your LeBron shrine type love and bandwagon Laker fan now Heat fan self somewhere and go get some help
Why am I even talking to someone who Roots for the LAKERS and HEAT and is obsessed with LeBron.
:roll:

longtime lurker
10-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Do Heat fans not understand the only reason they won is because of their stacked team and injuries?

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Do Heat fans not understand the only reason they won is because of their stacked team and injuries?
Yes. I'd imagine the Heat winning had something to do with the team being better than the teams they beat.

Fudge
10-22-2013, 07:40 PM
NEVER WILL BE
NEVER WAS

I lol'd

Real Men Wear Green
10-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Rose has led them to the best record in the league and the conference finals. Melo is solid but comparing what he's done for NY to what Rose did for Chi is dumb.

aj1987
10-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Just like the '80's and '00's Lakers, the '60's and '80's Celtics, etc.

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Rose has led them to the best record in the league and the conference finals. Melo is solid but comparing what he's done for NY to what Rose did for Chi is dumb.
Melo has had significantly less help than Rose.

longtime lurker
10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Just like the '80's and '00's Lakers, the '60's and '80's Celtics, etc.

Level of competion and talent in all those decades >>>>than anything the Heat faced.

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:47 PM
Level of competion and talent in all those decades >>>>than anything the Heat faced.
Yeah, those super stacked Western teams of the 80's. Boy, I tells ya.

:rolleyes:

longtime lurker
10-22-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah, those super stacked Western teams of the 80's. Boy, I tells ya.

:rolleyes:

Yes they're nothing compared to titans like a the Milwaukee Bucks, Roseless Bulls team and Grangerless Pacers team. :applause:

NumberSix
10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Yes they're nothing compared to titans like a the Milwaukee Bucks, Roseless Bulls team and Grangerless Pacers team. :applause:
Yeah, because they're so bad without Granger. He's fcuking awesome.

Real Men Wear Green
10-22-2013, 07:53 PM
Melo has had significantly less help than Rose.The Knick D is inferior but Rose is not surrounded by scorers either. And as much as you may not like it Rose has an MVP award. I don't view Anthony as a vastly inferior player but Rose has led the Bulls farther, to more wins, and won the league's top individual honor. Also, he's younger and could still be great when the James era finally ends.

Really this topic is stupid on a number of levels. What do you want from Bulls fans, depression? Should every team that doesn't have James just give up hope? Don't try, you won't win? It's obnoxious and tired. This kind of attitude is why people get sick of frontrunners.

cos88
10-22-2013, 08:00 PM
not true, one team has heart the other team acts like they have heart

DaSeba5
10-22-2013, 08:28 PM

Yah that's why

imdaman99
10-22-2013, 08:52 PM
:lol whatever dude, knicks had the team to beat the heat last year. we will see about this season.

christian1923
10-22-2013, 08:54 PM
You clearly haven't been to MSG. Good luck mugging someone in downtown manhattan :roll:
I don't think you've ever been to MSG either. Lol it's in midtown.

The Miz
10-22-2013, 08:55 PM
not true, one team has heart the other team acts like they have heart

So LeBron is actor?

Go Getter
10-22-2013, 11:38 PM
The one thing this Bulls fan doesn't understand is why the OP cares about what we think and do so much...go walk a dog or fly a kite or take a long walk off a short plank.

ripthekik
10-23-2013, 01:22 AM
these lebron stans so threatened by rose they keep on making threads about him and the Bulls :roll: :roll: :roll:

Indian guy
10-23-2013, 02:48 AM
Uhh, not really.

Chicago's 2-way talent is definitely superior to NY's and more importantly, Thibodeau has more coaching ability in his pinky than Woodson does in his entire body. That's the biggest difference between the 2 teams, IMO. Thibodeau will have Chicago playing Top 3 defense at worst. NY on other hand is a bad defensive team.

Kblaze8855
10-23-2013, 07:57 AM
Do you not understand that Heat "fans" are just what Laker "fans" were in the early 2000s, Piston fans in the late 80s, and sadly many Bulls fans in the 90s? You attach yourself to success predict they win every year and act like people saying otherwise need to look at the past for proof you are right about the future.

Its easy to be right when you decide to be a fan of a team already winning. And its easy to look like a know nothing clown when you get on here acting like a dynasty is forever. You are gonna predict the Heat will win every series till they don't. But you act like that isn't going to happen. Shit a lot of you predicted they win every series, were wrong in 2011, and still act like it cant happen.

Laker fans were here being idiots talking about 2001 and 2002 to Spurs fans before they lost in 2003 and Kobe and fisher were crying on the bench. Next thing you know its 6 years of losing before they get back to titles.

Heat are no different. You won a title by the luck of the bounce in game 6. You are not unbeatable. And when you lose half of you will jump ship like the disloyal, loud talking, emoticion abusing idiots you are.

And win or lose ill still be rooting for the Bulls like I was before Jordan, during Jordan, and after. You are a passing trend.
You are myspace in 2006. Just a matter of time.
Real fans are forever.

kshutts1
10-23-2013, 08:02 AM
Mostly true OP.

Melo and Rose are both asked to shoulder the entire offense of their respective clubs. Only difference is Melo has some help in shot creation (JR) while Rose has none. But Rose has significantly more help on D than Melo.

End all? Melo's job is easier (someone can help take pressure off offensively), but Rose gets more wins (thanks to intense D from everyone).

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Do you not understand that Heat "fans" are just what Laker "fans" were in the early 2000s, Piston fans in the late 80s, and sadly many Bulls fans in the 90s? You attach yourself to success predict they win every year and act like people saying otherwise need to look at the past for proof you are right about the future.

Its easy to be right when you decide to be a fan of a team already winning. And its easy to look like a know nothing clown when you get on here acting like a dynasty is forever. You are gonna predict the Heat will win every series till they don't. But you act like that isn't going to happen. Shit a lot of you predicted they win every series, were wrong in 2011, and still act like it cant happen.

Laker fans were here being idiots talking about 2001 and 2002 to Spurs fans before they lost in 2003 and Kobe and fisher were crying on the bench. Next thing you know its 6 years of losing before they get back to titles.

Heat are no different. You won a title by the luck of the bounce in game 6. You are not unbeatable. And when you lose half of you will jump ship like the disloyal, loud talking, emoticion abusing idiots you are.

And win or lose ill still be rooting for the Bulls like I was before Jordan, during Jordan, and after. You are a passing trend.
Real fans are forever.

Alot of of people will overlook this well written post, but I sure appreciate it :cheers:

I am glad that the Bulls have some of the most well spoken and knowledgeable posters on ISH. That goes for some of the older Laker and Celtic fans too...

SilkkTheShocker
10-23-2013, 09:55 AM
This will be yea 4 now of Bulls fans telling us how they will be the Heat :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
10-23-2013, 10:23 AM
This will be yea 4 now of Bulls fans telling us how they will be the Heat :oldlol:

Could just as easily be year 4 of Heat fans here telling me they are gonna win before they get upset and scatter then return like nothing happened to say the same shit next year. Did it after 05. And 07. And 11.

"This is now year 4 of you saying....." didn't help the 91 Pistons and it wont help the Heat either. Anything can happen. They might win. They might not. Wouldn't be the first time thousands of Heat fans told us we were gonna get wiped out again because they won last year before a humbling defeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1pTF-uTk7A

But you didn't learn anything from that fiasco. And by "you" I don't actually mean you. I mean actual fans of the Heat.

Ive been with my team through 72 wins and 15. So I don't get too high or too low. And I try not to act like my team cant fail. Because eventually....everyone falls off. And it rarely comes when fans expect it.

So I don't set myself up for years of ridicule from people I taunted over shit that had nothing to do with me. But you wont have to worry about that anyway. Heat go down, Lebron signs elsewhere, or whatever...you will just make a new name and be back repping the Thunder.

Im who I am....on the record...not changing or hiding from what I say because I was wrong.

I don't give a ****. I may be wrong at times. But im not a coward on the internet running from past idiocy jumping from team to team to always be on the winning side.

80% of the Heat fans here cant say that. I feel for the real Heat fans. I know a few. Guy I work with is a damn Harold Minor, Steve Smith, Grant Long Heat fan with the logo on his shoulder and a Dolphin on his bicep.

Guys like that would be ashamed of some of you.

Just like I was ashamed of a lot of Bulls "fans" back in the day.

Make your fanbase look bad. Not that you care. You will bail on it once the well runs dry.

Ive watched you do it too long. 13 seasons of Bulls, Celtics, 76ers, Spurs, Knicks, Raptors Hawks, Nets and even Laker fans. Heat fans showed up when Shaq arrived and then again when Lebron did.

I cant think of ONE heat fan from back in the day. Not a single one on all of ISH. Closest is a guy called represintin MIA and hes barely an NBA fan at all. Posts on another board I run and doesn't even really like the Heat. But 2005....2011...everybody [Trick Daddy]from the county of Dade.[/Trick Daddy].

jimmy77x
10-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Dam Kblaze is laying the smackdown on all these arrogant post 2010 heat/lebron fans :lol

riseagainst
10-23-2013, 03:38 PM
:roll:

forgot to change to your other alts to laugh at your own posts?

riseagainst
10-23-2013, 03:39 PM

Real fans are forever.

:applause: :applause:

Kblaze8855
10-23-2013, 03:49 PM
No so much that...I just honestly dont understand it.

I want to know where these people were.

Ive literally been here over a decade. I could name off the top of my head fans of most teams. Someone ive talked to or had some argument with at some point. Or at least remember the nature of the conversation.

No heat fans though. There are millions of people in south florida. The internet existed. seems....they enjoy it now.

Did they literally just decide to start using internet forums when the team improved...or did they just become fans and start repping the Heat when they were already here supporting other teams?

Its like...if Lebron signs in Orlando with Kyrie after wiggins breaks out...

We all know there would be a ton of Magic fans when they come out and win 64 games.

Ok.

Where are those people now?

Will those people be the current Heat fans?

Orlando fans who chose not to speak up till they were winning?

I dont mind casual fans. People who just rep players. Not everyone is from an NBA city. Many are fans because they liked a player as a kid and then just stuck with his team after he was gone. Lots of Bulls fans from Jordan days...real Bulls fans. Laker fans who came over when they were Shaq and Kobe and will stay forever.

The game needs new fans. Fine by me.

But people who didnt have shit t osay about Miami suddenly turn up die hard fans talking about how "they" beat so and so all the time as if they were a part of that teams history even as fans?

Does that not seem odd to them?

I remember posting in the Heat/Hornet game topics back in 2004 when it was Wade vs Baron Davis. These were 20-30 reply topics. 2-3 Heat fans tops. Good close games. Wade hit Baron with the through the legs crossover and the floater for the win....nothing.

Little "This kid is for real" from some fans like me just watching.

No big deal.

But now....40 die hard heat fans.

Do people just get up to find the internet when their team is doing well?

DaSeba5
10-23-2013, 03:54 PM

Ive literally been here over a decade. I could name off the top of my head fans of most teams. Someone ive talked to or had some argument with at some point. Or at least remember the nature of the conversation.

No heat fans though. There are millions of people in south florida. The internet existed. seems....they enjoy it now.

Did they literally just decide to start using internet forums when the team improved...or did they just become fans and start repping the Heat when they were already here supporting other teams?

We all know there would be a ton of Magic fans when they come out and win 64 games.

Ok.

I dont mind casual fans. People who just rep players. Not everyone is from an NBA city. Many are fans because they liked a player as a kid and then just stuck with his team after he was gone. Lots of Bulls fans from Jordan days...real Bulls fans. Laker fans who came over when they were Shaq and Kobe and will stay forever.

But people who didnt have shit t osay about Miami suddenly turn up die hard fans talking about how "they" beat so and so all the time as if they were a part of that teams history even as fans?

I remember posting in the Heat/Hornet game topics back in 2004 when it was Wade vs Baron Davis. These were 20-30 reply topics. 2-3 Heat fans tops. Good close games. Wade hit Baron with the through the legs crossover and the floater for the win....nothing.

No big deal.

Basketball is rather new in Miami. It's always been a football city first. It's not a coincidence that people started to shift from Dolphins/Hurricanes to the Heat when those teams have had the worst decades of their histories (well only including when the Canes became a major college team). Even the Canes basketball became a major story last year and all of a sudden everyone became a Canes basketball fan when that school isn't known for basketball. Miami is a fickle city. Always has, always will be. But, it has a lot of talent in football, great HS teams, two football teams with history (perefect season, Canes' dominance), ect. It's a football city

NumberSix
10-23-2013, 03:57 PM
forgot to change to your other alts to laugh at your own posts?
OMFG epic fail! :roll:

InB4 you claim you were just kidding or playing along.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

TheMan
10-23-2013, 04:07 PM

Ok.

No big deal.

Ether

The obvious answer though is that these "die hard Heat fans" are nothing but frontrunning *****, clowns like NumberSix, that loser is actually a Laker fan with a LeBron obsession:facepalm And then he has the nerve to critisize other fanbases and act like he's a Heat fan sometimes and other times admits he doesn't like the Heat, just LeBron...

Kid needs medical help

riseagainst
10-23-2013, 04:09 PM
seriously can't wait until Lebron goes to another team, then all these "heat fans" will suddenly turn to fans of another team, then all will make the excuse: "this account used to be my friend's."

NumberSix
10-23-2013, 04:30 PM
seriously can't wait until Lebron goes to another team, then all these "heat fans" will suddenly turn to fans of another team, then all will make the excuse: "this account used to be my friend's."
Lol. That's actually really funny. :roll: