PDA

View Full Version : I almost passed out at the barber today.

CeltsGarlic
10-23-2013, 06:07 AM
So this btch sitting close to me kept talking about her health problems, like when she had a needle shot into her eye and that disgusting shit about diseases and allergies. When I hear stuff like that I get crazy light headed especially when I cant "walk it out". So I said "do you mind to stop talking about it, its inappropriate". She gets all offended. And starts doing it again about even more crazy and just sickening stuff. So Im basically on the way "out" and just asked for water before falling on the ground from my seat. Walked around for a minute too and everything was fine again.. But that hoe!

Once when the same situation happened before, there was a doctor and dude checked my pressure and pulse and stuff - everything was fine. Oh and my heartbeat is very slow. I hope that leads to a long life :lol

Bandito
10-23-2013, 07:18 AM
Anything below 55 is bad unless you are a hard core athlete. I have an average resting heartbeat when I am sitting down of 60 which is on the minimum before the doctor begins to do their test but I ran everyweek for at least 2 times a week so for me that's normal.

Anything under 55 could be consider bradycardia among other things and you have to get checked because it could get worse.

ZenMaster
10-23-2013, 07:29 AM
You would have gotten a better response if you told her it was making YOU sick rather than it being inappropiate.
It's not inappropiate to talk about sickness, it happens to most people.

senelcoolidge
10-23-2013, 02:35 PM
You couldn't hack it at my job. I had a guy with no nose and part of his face was exposed. Having a constant low heart rate (bradycardia) is not really good. If the heart beats too slow or too fast is a bad thing. But if you are a hardcore athlete than it's probably normal. I get light headed in the mornings..not a morning person. When I have to do physical activities in the morning hours.