PDA

View Full Version : MMA sub-forum when upgraded, please!

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 06:38 AM
If you decide to make one, please don't combine Boxing & MMA, & turn it into a Combat Sports sub-forum. We'd really appreciate if we get our own forum (MMA), Jeff.

Thank you, sir.

ISH #1

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 06:52 AM
idk... we have a lot of dead sub forums as it is...

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 06:54 AM
Trust me, the MMA sub-forum won't be dead. Just look at our thread. The UFC has events like almost every week. & that's just one part of why our thread is active.

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Trust me, the MMA sub-forum won't be dead. Just look at our thread. The UFC have events like almost every week. & that's just one part of why our thread is active.
He could get rid of the WNBA forum since there is no activity there anyways. Or if someone complains about that the Sneaker forum can go and we can have a megathread in OTC for it. He might have to combine boxing and MMA though.

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Why an MMA subforum? So you can b'tch about people making sh*t threads claiming they don't know what the hell they're talking about when you yourself have never been in a fight and would probably p*ssy out if someone confronted you.
funny how you of all people would say that

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Oh dear :))

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 07:38 AM
He might have to combine boxing and MMA though.

Oh please, no. I don't like boxing fans.

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 07:41 AM
He could get rid of the WNBA forum since there is no activity there anyways. Or if someone complains about that the Sneaker forum can go and we can have a megathread in OTC for it. He might have to combine boxing and MMA though.
Jeff has already made it clear in the past, that none of the basketball-related subforums we'll be taken out. Sneaker sub-forum? Maybe... But WNBA & International/D-League sub-forum should be combined, & let them MMA forum sneak-in. lol

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 07:43 AM
Jeff, you might gain new posters by creating an MMA or Boxing sub-forum. & that means more money. :D

OJ SIMPSON 2.0
10-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Jeff, you might gain new posters by creating an MMA or Boxing sub-forum. & that means more money. :D
I doubt he would gain new posters. People don't join a basktball forum looking to discuss MMA dumbass. That's absurd, and I doubt Jeff gives a sh't about what you want anyways.

$LakerGold
10-23-2013, 08:31 AM
Think out of the box, you dummy. But yeah, I'm gonna have to stop feeding you for now.

B-Low
10-23-2013, 11:56 AM
As much as I LOVE MMA, I don't know if there's enough threads on it to warrant a whole subforum. I mean we do pretty good keeping everything in the discussion thread we already have.

The one thing I DO think needs its own forum is music discussion. There's a "Good Hip Hop" thread but the whole OTC still gets covered in

"Check out this song. Best rapper alive?"
"Real hip hop aint dead. Check out this song"
"Whatever happpened to good music like this?"
"Check out this song. REAL hip hop"
"Best Rapper You've never heard of. Check this song"
"This shit go hard. Most underrated rapper alive"

combined with

"Top 10 rappers alive?"
"Top 10 GOAT rappers?"
"Most overrated rappers?"
"Most underrated rappers?"
"Eminem's top 10 songs?"
"Eminem's top 10 albums?"
"Kanye = Overrated"
"Kanye = Underrated"
"DJ Skibbazoo >>> Jay-Z"
"2 Pac: Overrated because he died?"

COMBINED WITH

"Check this beat I made"
"Check this song I made"
"Ok now check THIS beat I made"
"I made this beat"
"I can rap right? Don't neg me"
"I'm on the come up. Check this song I made"
"I >>>> Jay-Z"

Just make a subforum for all that. If WNBA, Sneakers and Video games can get their own forum I think the Hip Hop heads deserve one too

hateraid
10-23-2013, 12:05 PM
Sticky these threads:

- MMA discussion
- All purpose boxing
- Fit Club
- BTE
- MLB

They are active and operate like a sub forum
/thread

Scholar
10-23-2013, 12:05 PM
I second what b-low is saying. A music sub-forum would be good.

hateraid
10-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Committee should appoint a leader in each thread to moderate and report to a moderator any bad activity

netsfan549
10-23-2013, 12:09 PM
how about a soccer forum? especially with world cup around the block

Beatlezz
10-23-2013, 12:43 PM
"+18 Forum" please. :D

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 01:12 PM
We don't have avatars, signatures or embed videos and we want more useless subforums?

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 05:01 PM
a place where adults can have sophisticated intelligent conversations without being polluted by teenage idiots?

im down.
what are you trying to say...

TheSilentKiller
10-23-2013, 05:09 PM
An MMA forum would not be able to stand on its own. Hell a boxing and MMA forum would hardly be active enough to be useful.

I think the music subforum is a good idea as well.

Dasher
10-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Eh the OTC was much better before Jeff went subforum crazy. I'd fold everything back into it.

gigantes
10-23-2013, 05:48 PM
why do you brokowskis call it the OTC, anyway?

it's Off the Court Lounge. acronyms commonly leave out minor words like "the", "of", "to", etc. so the proper thing would be to call it the OCL. just look upwards and notice which letters get capitalised. see?

i blame roving gangs of teenage idiots for coming up with the wrong acronym in the first place.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131008/1000/daily_gifdump_471_18.gif

TheSilentKiller
10-23-2013, 05:49 PM
why do you brokowskis call it the OTC, anyway?

it's Off the Court Lounge. acronyms commonly leave out minor words like "the", "of", "to", etc. so the proper thing would be to call it the OCL. just look upwards and notice which letters get capitalised. see?

i blame roving gangs of teenage idiots for coming up with the wrong acronym in the first place.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20131008/1000/daily_gifdump_471_18.gif
Yeah I've always wondered that too :lol

red1
10-23-2013, 05:59 PM
I dont like the idea. The MMA thread is better off in the otc since it stays getting bumped. You really think people are going to go out of their way to post on the mma exclusive board?

red1
10-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Eh the OTC was much better before Jeff went subforum crazy. I'd fold everything back into it.
This is exactly what I'm saying. Adding more subforums don't contribute anything. All you need is a general nba board and an off-topic board.