Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Shutdown the league

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2dsem91.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix64QPX7xY8&feature=player_embedded

:lebronamazed:

Le Shaqtus
10-23-2013, 09:15 PM
As awesome as it is that he's playing again I don't see him lasting an 82 game season :(

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:17 PM
As awesome as it is that he's playing again I don't see him lasting an 82 game season :(

Did he just throw that guy out of the way? :lol

With jokes aside, good to see him back, even though he plays for the darkside..

aj1987
10-23-2013, 09:18 PM
That was the slowest moving dunk I've seen in a while, he literally got about an inch off the ground. :oldlol:

You're shitting in you pants right now! :oldlol:

#insecurebullsfans

GovernmentMan
10-23-2013, 09:20 PM
I forgot how strong he was.

Meticode
Good for Oden. He played 1 minute in the half, got 2 points and 2 rebounds. On page for 60/60.

DuMa
his perimeter defense is terrible tho :lol

FreezingTsmoove
Did he just throw that guy out of the way? :lol

stop being an insecure bulls fan

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:23 PM

#insecurebullsfans

:rolleyes:

You do know I was having a friendly dig or observation?

You guys are jizzing your pants off one dunk in 2 minutes of a preseason game. Do you know how stupid you look? :oldlol:

Ai2death
10-23-2013, 09:24 PM
That vert :applause:

gts
Good for Oden. He played 1 minute in the half, got 2 points and 2 rebounds.

I thought you were joking until I looked at the box score...lol

Ai2death
:rolleyes:

You do know I was having a friendly dig or observation?

You guys are jizzing your pants off one dunk in 2 minutes of a preseason game. Do you know how stupid you look? :oldlol:

They shouldn't be too comfortable yet, given Odens track record he'll be out by game 10

Young X
:applause:

SIRI1
10-23-2013, 09:25 PM
his perimeter defense is terrible tho :lol
He's obviously nowhere near ready to play for real, but this should be a nice confidence boost for him as he continues to rehab during the regular season.

Meticode
10-23-2013, 09:26 PM
To be all honest I hope the likes of Oden and Bynum play a lot time without injuries. The game is so lacking talent legit, big-men.

Shit bothers the f*ck out of me when you have 7 footers standing 16 feet from the basket and don't want to work down low.

poido123
stop being an insecure bulls fan

This thread is so stupid. Like 2 minutes of a preseason game?

Maybe wait til hes played a full game before you start declaring he's back. :oldlol:

Insecure about what? :confusedshrug:

All Net
Good to see him out there.. Guy deserves this.

ispin69
10-23-2013, 09:31 PM
:applause: I wouldn't play him more than 5 mins either. Just keep him in shape and give him the trash minutes to get his confidence back. I'd only play him about 10 mins near the end of the season when they get ready for the playoffs.

ispin69
10-23-2013, 09:33 PM

Maybe wait til hes played a full game before you start declaring he's back. :oldlol:

Why does he ever need to play a full game? He's never going to start. He's paid like a bench player and that's what he is. Even if he never plays another reg season game, he'll earn his money for 5-10 mins in the playoffs which is the only time they really need him. No one is serious that he's back like before but he's in way better condition than most people expected.

:facepalm Stay butthurt.

EnoughSaid
10-23-2013, 09:34 PM
So awesome to see him playing. So sad when you do everything in your power to be out there but your body doesn't let you. Hopefully this lasts and he stays healthy.

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Why does he ever need to play a full game? He's never going to start. He's paid like a bench player and that's what he is. Even if he never plays another reg season game, he'll earn his money for 5-10 mins in the playoffs which is the only time they really need him.

:facepalm Stay butthurt.

You are missing the point :facepalm

You guys are overreacting to ONE play for a total span of 1 minute and 19 seconds of a preseason game.

He wasn't brought in to play 5-10 minutes of a game, don't kid yourself.

If he is able to play 20 minutes a game by the end of the year without getting injured again? That would be thread worthy.

aj1987
10-23-2013, 09:46 PM

And maybe you shouldn't run your mouth until the Bulls beat the Wade-Lebron Heat.

I don't give a shit if he's playing for the Bobcats/Lakers/Bulls/etc. A player who has worked as hard as him to get back to playing deserves a LOT of respect. Even if he plays 30 seconds, I'm gonna appreciate what he's doing.

TheMilkyBarKid
10-23-2013, 09:46 PM
I forgot how strong he was.
This, if he's playing 20 minutes a game come playoff time hibbert won't dominate the heat like he did last year.

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Don't know why poido is so shook. It's not like the Heat need Oden to dance through the Bulls once again.

EnoughSaid
10-23-2013, 09:49 PM
This, if he's playing 20 minutes a game come playoff time hibbert won't dominate the heat like he did last year.

Oden is as strong as any center in this league. If his knees aren't a problem after every game, and he can defend Hibbert/Noah/Lopez for around 20 minutes a night, it'll be so much easier. Rebounding would improve too.

NumberSix
10-23-2013, 09:52 PM
You are missing the point :facepalm

You guys are overreacting to ONE play for a total span of 1 minute and 19 seconds of a preseason game.

He wasn't brought in to play 5-10 minutes of a game, don't kid yourself.

If he is able to play 20 minutes a game by the end of the year without getting injured again? That would be thread worthy.
Weren't you bulls tards jizzing all over yourself and predicting MVPs and rings over Rose in preseason games?

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:54 PM
And maybe you shouldn't run your mouth until the Bulls beat the Wade-Lebron Heat.

I don't give a shit if he's playing for the Bobcats/Lakers/Bulls/etc. A player who has worked as hard as him to get back to playing deserves a LOT of respect. Even if he plays 30 seconds, I'm gonna appreciate what he's doing.

Fck off you idiot.

Nobody is running their mouth off about anything to do with Bulls beating the Heat. Many people will say the Bulls CAN and have a very good chance, but somehow you see that as people runnin their mouth off :rolleyes:

Typical Heat fans throwing shit at the wall and accusing other fanbases of the shit that they do.

Look how sensitive you get over anyone saying a thing about Oden and his return, yet we have been trolled for over a year from your fcked up fanbase over Rose :no:

Insecurity starts and ends with your fanbase, don't spin that shit on us :rolleyes:

poido123
10-23-2013, 09:55 PM
Weren't you bulls tards jizzing all over yourself and predicting MVPs and rings over Rose in preseason games?

For a player who is playing out ENTIRE games :roll: :roll:

aj1987
10-23-2013, 09:59 PM
Fck off you idiot.

Nobody is running their mouth off about anything to do with Bulls beating the Heat. Many people will say the Bulls CAN and have a very good chance, but somehow you see that as people runnin their mouth off :rolleyes:

Typical Heat fans throwing shit at the wall and accusing other fanbases of the shit that they do.

Look how sensitive you get over anyone saying a thing about Oden and his return, yet we have been trolled for over a year from your fcked up fanbase over Rose :no:

Insecurity starts and ends with your fanbase, don't spin that shit on us :rolleyes:
Once again, the Heat have been to 3 straight Finals. Won two in a row. Absolutely SHIT on the Shitcago Bulls TWICE. Please tell me why I'm insecure? If the Heat meet the Bulls in the playoffs again, they're going to destroy they so bad that Rose is going to sit the next season dude to "muscle memory". You Chicago "fans" are the absolute worst in the NBA and the most insecure.

When most of the Bulls posters' posts are about Heat and Lebron, you know that they're shitting themselves and are super insecure.

#insecurebullsfags

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 10:00 PM
For a player who is playing out ENTIRE games :roll: :roll:
Our wishes that Oden remains healthy are much less ridiculous than saying Rose is going to win an MVP or lead his team somewhere:confusedshrug:

Meticode
10-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Wow, look at this fightin' words.

Meticode
10-23-2013, 10:02 PM
Our wishes that Oden remains healthy are much less ridiculous than saying Rose is going to win an MVP or lead his team somewhere:confusedshrug:
In reply to what you just said, the last year Oden played basketball, Rose won MVP ironically. Oden staying healthy at this point looks less likely. Especially considering the way Rose is reacting to playing again.

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 10:03 PM
In reply to what you just said, the last year Oden played basketball, Rose won MVP ironically. Oden staying healthy at this point looks less likely. Especially considering the way Rose is reacting to playing again.
Any objective fan knows that Rose is never going to win an MVP (and that his only one is a farce).

With Oden health there is a chance.

poido123
10-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Once again, the Heat have been to 3 straight Finals. Won two in a row. Absolutely SHIT on the Shitcago Bulls TWICE. Please tell me why I'm insecure? If the Heat meet the Bulls in the playoffs again, they're going to destroy they so bad that Rose is going to sit the next season dude to "muscle memory". You Chicago "fans" are the absolute worst in the NBA and the most insecure.

When most of the Bulls posters' posts are about Heat and Lebron, you know that they're shitting themselves and are super insecure.

#insecurebullsfags

Eat a dck you *****t.

Good to see your true colours shining through, I thought you were a good level headed poster, but I think you are starting to turn into your other ****8t fanbase friends.

That's rich coming from a Heat fan, most of your fanbase has existed a whole 3 years :oldlol:

Definately the worst.

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Any objective fan knows that Rose is never going to win an MVP (and that his only one is a farce).

man you're so ****ing stupid

HylianNightmare
10-23-2013, 10:05 PM
well technically he is back

Meticode

Sure, okay.

Trollsmasher
man you're so ****ing stupid
go to bed, kid

lol at poido melting down for no apparent reason:lol

TheReal Kendall
10-23-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm glad he's back even though I don't like Miami.

I hope he stay healthy

aj1987
10-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Eat a dck you *****t.

Good to see your true colours shining through, I thought you were a good level headed poster, but I think you are starting to turn into your other ****8t fanbase friends.

That's rich coming from a Heat fan, most of your fanbase has existed a whole 3 years :oldlol:

Definately the worst.
You're the bitch who whines about the refs even when the Heat is NOT playing the Bulls, and you have the audacity to call others insecure? Idiot. Also, I'm pretty sure that over 90% of your posts are about the Heat and Lebron. How ****ing insecure is that? Your stupid fan base is literally the definition of classless. Cheering after Lebron hurts himself. Spitting and high-fiving Lin.

Xiao Yao You
10-23-2013, 10:10 PM
:applause: I wouldn't play him more than 5 mins either. Just keep him in shape and give him the trash minutes to get his confidence back. I'd only play him about 10 mins near the end of the season when they get ready for the playoffs.

Doesn't look like he's in shape now. Looks fat. Can't be good for his legs.

HoopsFanNumero1
10-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Freaking pedo getting insecure over a player that hasn't played in years.

poido123
10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
You're the bitch who whines about the refs even when the Heat is NOT playing the Bulls, and you have the audacity to call others insecure? Idiot. Also, I'm pretty sure that over 90% of your posts are about the Heat and Lebron. How ****ing insecure is that? Your stupid fan base is literally the definition of classless. Cheering after Lebron hurts himself. Spitting and high-fiving Lin.

You would think so, since you never venture into any other threads other than Heat/Lebron ones, just like the rest of your "fanup" fanbase :oldlol:

You're pretty sure or you know for sure?

Stop your guessing and make some sense dude. You're nothing but a sheep, you gave into being like the others on here because you can't stand on your own two feet. Not surprised, because I've seen you guys fight amongst each other, those Lebron vs Wade arguments were embarassing :oldlol:

Le Shaqtus
10-23-2013, 10:19 PM

Your hatred for Rose is ridiculous :lol whether you care to admit it or not.

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 10:22 PM
I wish for a thread about the Heat that does not get derailed by poido's insecurity. We know that you are an ill and paranoid person, but you could at least consider not bothering us with your hate and insecurity nonsense when we want to talk about our players.

Thank you

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 10:24 PM
go to bed, kid

lol at poido melting down for no apparent reason:lol
bedtime is at 10 jerkoff

aj1987
10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm an insecure Bulls fan.
Dude, just read your posts. The vast MAJORITY of them have the words Heat or Lebron in them. :facepalm The same goes for a LOT of other Bulls fans and Kobetards.

Lebron vs Wade? Yeah, I hate the ******s who think Lebron won the two rings by himself and try to diminish Wades' contributions.

poido123
10-23-2013, 10:25 PM
I wish for a thread about the Heat that does not get derailed by poido's insecurity. We know that you are an ill and paranoid person, but you could at least consider not bothering us with your hate and insecurity nonsense when we want to talk about our players.

Thank you

You will be banned soon.

You contribute nothing but trolling and you cannot provide any kind of extensive knowledge, nor have I seen you make a thread that doesn't involve talking about Lebron/Heat or hating Rose...

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm trembling so much. I hear the door creaking. I think it is Joey Crawford again.
:biggums:

T-Time3
10-23-2013, 10:28 PM
thank god i got to see oden in an nba game once again

gts
10-23-2013, 10:34 PM
:lol wow this thread.. lot's of venom being spewed over 4 minutes of playing time

HoopsFanNumero1
10-23-2013, 10:34 PM
You will be banned soon.

You contribute nothing but trolling and you cannot provide any kind of extensive knowledge, nor have I seen you make a thread that doesn't involve talking about Lebron/Heat or hating Rose...

Do you think it's just a coincidence that any thread you comment on immediately goes to shit?

The answer is no in case you're slow.

Trollsmasher
10-23-2013, 10:35 PM
Do you think it's just a coincidence that any thread you comment on immediately goes to shit?

The answer is no in case you're slow.
YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THE SITE. YOU WILL SURELY BE BANNED (yeah, he has been telling that to me since May:lol ). INSECURE HEAT FAN!!!

poido123
10-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Dude, just read your posts. The vast MAJORITY of them have the words Heat or Lebron in them. :facepalm The same goes for a LOT of other Bulls fans and Kobetards.

Lebron vs Wade? Yeah, I hate the ******s who think Lebron won the two rings by himself and try to diminish Wades' contributions.

I've talked about the emergence of Steven Adams and started up a thread about him, I've talked about the Nets team and how underrated they are, I've talked about Golden State and their chances this year, I've talked about Anthony Davis and Andre Drummond impact on the league and the desparate need for good centres, I've talked about the alltime rankings and how some players should be higher or lower on the list, that's only in the last month or so and there's more I can't remember off the top of my head.

So don't you ever start up those BS lies again, saying that I don't talk about anything other than the Heat. :hammerhead:

As for you, I don't see you in threads other than one's to do with the Heat...

Jameerthefear
10-23-2013, 10:46 PM
i think trollsmasher is secretly in love with derrick rose. I mean he's watching the preseason game right now...

aj1987
10-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I've talked about the emergence of Steven Adams and started up a thread about him, I've talked about the Nets team and how underrated they are, I've talked about Golden State and their chances this year, I've talked about Anthony Davis and Andre Drummond impact on the league and the desparate need for good centres, I've talked about the alltime rankings and how some players should be higher or lower on the list, that's only in the last month or so and there's more I can't remember off the top of my head.

So don't you ever start up those BS lies again, saying that I don't talk about anything other than the Heat. :hammerhead:

As for you, I don't see you in threads other than one's to do with the Heat...
The last thread I started was about Carmelo's ranking in the ESPN top 500.

Before that? I don't even remember which thread I started NBA forum. It was probably about Oscar Schmidt or MVP's.

Anyways, I'm done with this BS argument. Thread is about Greg Gawden.

talkingconch
10-23-2013, 11:06 PM
he jumped a whole 2 inches

nevertheless hes clearly not 100% yet but interesting to see what happens, only gets worse for lebron since he has more help if oden gets healthy

secund2nun
10-24-2013, 12:13 AM

Yes it was completely sad and pathetic. They know that Rose will shoot his typical terrible 43-44% in the regular season so they are cherishing the preseason :oldlol:

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 12:17 AM
You will be banned soon.

Oh Pedo, you're the epitome of butthurt.

#παιδω

LAZERUSS
10-24-2013, 12:18 AM
Much adieu about nothing.

InfiniteBaskets
10-24-2013, 12:19 AM
The fact that Oden walked onto the court is thread-worthy. There were a lot of people that originally thought Oden wouldn't even get any playing time and simply get injured in pre-season practice.

Inferno
10-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Don't know why Heat fans are getting on poido for mentioning that it was simply a preseason dunk, when the same Heat fans were ignoring Derrick Rose's amazing preseason so far or putting it off as nothing but preseason :confusedshrug:

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 12:29 AM
Don't know why Heat fans are getting on poido for mentioning that it was simply a preseason dunk, when the same Heat fans were ignoring Derrick Rose's amazing preseason so far or putting it off as nothing but preseason :confusedshrug:
Because heat fans aren't predicting that Oden will win the MVP and be better than LeBron.

Inferno
10-24-2013, 12:33 AM
Because heat fans aren't predicting that Oden will win the MVP and be better than LeBron.

Rose is more likely to win MVP than Oden is to stay healthy IMO.

Not saying that Rose will be better than LeBron, but its very likely that he'll have a strong case for MVP if he can lead the Bulls to a top seed, especially if he does improve his shooting on top of returning back to 2011 form. :confusedshrug:

poido123
10-24-2013, 12:34 AM

It's just a little bit over the top praising a guy for dunking the ball and playing less than 5 minutes in a preseason game..

You guys have been trolling us for over a year about Rose being out. Then get all cut when someone says anything remotely negative about Oden :oldlol:

poido123
10-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Rose is more likely to win MVP than Oden is to stay healthy IMO.

Not saying that Rose will be better than LeBron, but its very likely that he'll have a strong case for MVP if he can lead the Bulls to a top seed, especially if he does improve his shooting on top of returning back to 2011 form. :confusedshrug:

Yep.

Heat fans worse nightmare.

Which is why they are so sensitive and insecure about anything Bulls related.

LAZERUSS
10-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Let's revisit this topic at the end of the season...

fpliii
10-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Serious question, since he'll inevitably post here. What's the deal with that Greg Oden 50 (or whatever his username is) kid?

1) Registered in 2006 (year before Oden, the player, was drafted), so he's clearly been a fan of his for some time.
2) Hasn't posted in years, returns when he hears Oden plans to make a return.
3) The second he finds out that he's signed with Miami, he hates Oden and posts gruesome images of his injuries.

What's the deal here? I'm guessing he really, really hates LeBron, but is there something more to this? Or is it just some lame schtick?

red1
10-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Why do heat fans even bother to get excited about oden. The guy has literally a zero percent chance of staying healthy all season. Even james jones will have a bigger impact than oden this year

DaSeba5
10-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Why do heat fans even bother to get excited about oden. The guy has literally a zero percent chance of staying healthy all season. Even james jones will have a bigger impact than oden this year

I wouldn't say excited, but I am hopeful and happy for him.

DaSeba5
10-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Yep.

Not really. Why do you keep saying Heat fans are scared of the Bulls and Rose? I don't give a shit about them.

aj1987
10-24-2013, 12:43 AM
Yep.

The Bulls have YET to pose any real threat to the Heat for the Heat fans to be insecure/sensitive. 2-0 in the Wade-Lebron era, insecure Bulls fan.

Oh, and he would be a nightmare if he can shoot over 35% and over 7% in the 4th Q's.

Inferno
10-24-2013, 12:46 AM
How about Heat fans hope for the best for Oden without feeling the need to put in any snide remarks about Rose or the Bulls, while the Bulls fans get excited about Rose putting up another potentially great season, without feeling the need to insert "Heat fans are scared of Rose" whenever they get the chance?

:confusedshrug:

russwest0
10-24-2013, 12:51 AM

#insecurebullsfans

And this is why no one takes Heat fans seriously

Kingwillball
10-24-2013, 01:48 AM
The Bulls and Pacers will fight it out to be #2 seed in the East.. Heat are the Team to beat and Oden is just gravy if he actually plays especially during playoff time.

haji_d_robertas
10-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Nobody has mentioned that the guy got 2 fouls in 4 min. of play. And he averaged 3.9 Fouls per game in 08-09 and 4 Fouls per game in 09-10.
It's not only injuries that may keep him off the court.

Nash
10-24-2013, 02:19 AM

hey asshole, it's Greg Oden we're talking about. A #1 pick and one of the most injury prone athletes in the history of sports who hasn't played a game since 2009. I think him getting back to the court deserves a thread and all kinds of reactions from basketball fans.

aj1987
10-24-2013, 03:00 AM
hey asshole, it's Greg Oden we're talking about. A #1 pick and one of the most injury prone athletes in the history of sports who hasn't played a game since 2009. I think him getting back to the court deserves a thread and all kinds of reactions from basketball fans.
:applause:

All Net
10-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Just great to see him out there..most should feel the same.its a feel good story.

JellyBean
10-24-2013, 05:54 AM
The dude is looking pretty good. I hope and pray that he can go the full 82 games this year.

East_Stone_Ya
10-24-2013, 06:02 AM
nice power dunk by Oden, I really hope the knee will keep up

Uncle Drew
10-24-2013, 06:52 AM
I'm happy for him. Oden should be the motivation for every player in the league, especially for the lazy ones out there.

alenleomessi
10-24-2013, 07:10 AM
this made my morning :applause:

Trollsmasher
10-24-2013, 07:29 AM
i think trollsmasher is secretly in love with derrick rose. I mean he's watching the preseason game right now...
Wait, now I can't even watch a game without getting accused of something?

#hentailogic

senelcoolidge
10-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Damn, reports saying he has swelling to his knee. I guess this will be a normal thing.

Trollsmasher
10-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Damn, reports saying he has swelling to his knee. I guess this will be a normal thing.
That was last week, wasn't it? I did not see anything about it today.

MJ(Mean John)
10-24-2013, 07:53 AM
I cringe when I see the guy play😁. I feel like it's only a matter of time until his knees give out

GaryRaymond23
10-24-2013, 12:42 PM
As one of the biggest Greg Oden supporters out there, this brought a tear to my eye. :applause:

AirFederer
10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
Very happy for him, nice move!

Joey3000
10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
If Oden can stay healthy this year its a rap.

TheMan
10-24-2013, 01:44 PM

#insecurebullsfans
:oldlol:

TheMan
10-24-2013, 01:52 PM
He's already won an MVP and led his team to an ECFs as a 22 year old:confusedshrug:

DuMa
10-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Blazer fans. i feel for you guys.

Dbrog
10-24-2013, 04:59 PM
Good for Oden. He played 1 minute in the half, got 2 points and 2 rebounds. On page for 60/60.

U forgot his 2 fouls. he was on track for 6/6

Trollsmasher
10-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Looks like there are was no swelling:rockon:

https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/1392013_10151955277143944_510010170_n.jpg

CeltsGarlic
10-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Oden's back,yeah, Oden's back! Got all these crazy white boys yelling Oden's back!

ispin69
10-24-2013, 05:09 PM
But he IS back. He's back to playing in the NBA which is more than most would have thought. Many thought he would never play again at the NBA level much less on a legit contender that could use him on the bench.

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 05:16 PM
I forgot how fcuking HUGE this dude is. Dude makes LeBron look like a lil niqqa.

305Baller
10-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Look Oden gave us a taste of the potential but lets not jump to conclusions, he needs to continue working to become better. Just like the rest of the guys?

Is he back like Rose is? No.

But is he back? Yeah, he's back.

Now we want him to remain back.

:pimp:

poido123
10-24-2013, 09:33 PM
I forgot how fcuking HUGE this dude is. Dude makes LeBron look like a lil niqqa.

Are you telling us from personal experience? :oldlol:

plowking
10-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Oden is seriously one of the strongest guys to ever step foot in the NBA. I remember him pushing around Howard and Bynum like they were nothing. He also gave nothing up to Shaq.

Hope he can get back to that level. Gotta see how that knee goes.

KNOW1EDGE
10-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Oden is seriously one of the strongest guys to ever step foot in the NBA. I remember him pushing around Howard and Bynum like they were nothing. He also gave nothing up to Shaq.

Hope he can get back to that level. Gotta see how that knee goes.

:lol

Greg Oden will play 12 games MAX this year.

plowking
10-25-2013, 01:29 AM
:lol

Greg Oden will play 12 games MAX this year.

Hope not. Hope he has a decent year, gets a decent contract somewhere, and goes on to be a good center.

I've always rooted for him.

NumberSix
10-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Are you telling us from personal experience? :oldlol:
Pedo

2swift4u
10-25-2013, 05:17 AM
I didn't expect to see him play in the pre-season after those knee-swelling reports, but it was certainly nice to see him back on the court. I hope he can stay healthy.

FrenchDude
10-25-2013, 05:32 AM
Come on now. I wish him no harm but let's be realistic, he is an injury waiting to happen.

DCL
10-25-2013, 06:37 AM
Shutdown the league

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2dsem91.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix64QPX7xY8&feature=player_embedded

that gave pat riley a hard on.

Toizumi
10-25-2013, 07:39 AM
I wish he was still a Blazer, but that probably would've meant he would've reinjured himself..

I think that most Blazer fans, including me, wish this guy the best of luck and good health.