PDA

View Full Version : How awkward was that D-Rose interview?

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 12:35 AM
:facepalm

senelcoolidge
10-24-2013, 02:23 AM
He was having a hard time putting sentences together. It was strange.

#number6ix#
10-24-2013, 06:04 AM
I was thinking the same damn thing... That niqqa weird

NLZ
10-24-2013, 07:04 AM
Link?

East_Stone_Ya
10-24-2013, 07:12 AM
http://i.qkme.me/35tvua.jpg

TheTruth11
10-24-2013, 08:26 AM
U dudes hatin. Jealous of the DRose swag. Nothing wrong with that interview. U haters so used to seeing arrogant as*holes interviewed that you don't know a real man/brotha/nikka (take your pick) when you see one.

livingby3's
10-24-2013, 11:15 AM
this it?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400491596

TheMan
10-24-2013, 01:41 PM
The OP is a known Rose hater and a notorious *******:confusedshrug: Who gives a shit what he thinks

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 01:47 PM
this it?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400491596
Yep.

Dude has no common sense. Anyone with a bit of common sense would atleast partially prepare themselves for the countless interviews and pressers, speeches... etc. that an NBA player inevitably faces.

Completely lacks any sort of heightened awareness or intelligence.

Dude chokes in every single interview he gives. It's a no wonder the guy bricks clutch free throws and absolutely collapses in the most critical series of his career.

D-Rose = Raw talent.

That's it.

Retards dick ride retards. Hence the Rose stans.

GoRapz
10-24-2013, 03:39 PM
U dudes hatin. Jealous of the DRose swag. Nothing wrong with that interview. U haters so used to seeing arrogant as*holes interviewed that you don't know a real man/brotha/nikka (take your pick) when you see one.

Real talk...DRose a real niqqa who dont play. Niqqas got that I dont give a fukk about ur questions attitude :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

derb2k2
10-24-2013, 03:43 PM
damn. Maybe Rose has some un-diagnosed mental retardation or something? It hurts watching him lmao

Mr Exlax
10-24-2013, 03:58 PM
damn. Maybe Rose has some un-diagnosed mental retardation or something? It hurts watching him lmao

I've been saying it for years and I'm not a Rose hater at all.

TheReal Kendall
10-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Nothing but hate in this thread :facepalm

I really don't see anything wrong with the interview.

He just looks shy/nervous.

Some people just don't like speaking in front of others.

He gets paid to play bball not give speeches so he'll be alright.

Y'all dudes are some straight hating dudes.

Get that hate out your heart

Hoopz2332
10-24-2013, 04:19 PM
:oldlol:

Trollsmasher
10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
I think we all have known for years that Rose is a borderline retard whose FG% is higher than his IQ.

Nothing new in this thread.

Pointguard
10-24-2013, 04:32 PM

Well if you are focused, ambitious, determined, excited about your progress and talk about your family's joy, people who don't have those things are going on see it as retardation and unbecoming. That's how hating works.

CeltsGarlic
10-24-2013, 04:44 PM
lol

kNicKz
10-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Can you guard him?

He's an incredible basketball player, who gives a **** if he's a bad interviewer?

Plenty of brilliant people have trouble with public speaking

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 05:33 PM
You and that moron silkk couldn't hit a jumpshot if your life depended on it, forget articulating yourself. :oldlol: It why you're posting jibberish like a force fed junky high on their own supply..take a long hard look at your beyond queer rants.

uber
10-24-2013, 05:35 PM
I've seen a lot worse interviews than this. And who really gives a fu*k about his interviews?

BlazerRed
10-24-2013, 05:40 PM
He was fine. Dude needs to get some self confidence as raise his head, but besides that nothing wrong with what he said. He's just not as cocky and egotistical as a lot of other guys in the league. Not that I'm having a go at them, but we get used to that kind of attitude because that's what we see from most people interviewed.

ROCSteady
10-24-2013, 05:48 PM

+1

It really wasn't all that awkward. D Rose has always been like that. He's obv not too bright and has some social awkwardness in public speaking settings but who gives a fck?

DO these haters have a nationwide Adidas commercial? He's not a natural but he's doin his job, even interviews. Good for him. Took him long enough to get back but that's another matter entirely

dr.hee
10-24-2013, 05:53 PM
Dude was asked the same generic questions all pro athletes get on every single interview, and he gave the exact same vague and generic answers. What's the problem? Borderline retarded? Give me a break. So Rose isn't very adept at making eye contact ( important in our culture, nothing huge in others) and doesn't exhibit any false alpha male posing bullshit? Wow, big deal.

Maybe he's just some random dude who happens to be one of the best basketball players in the world? Now that would be surprising. Maybe he's not an intellectual giant like Westbrook, Wade, Lebron and Melo. But few are. Lebron did even skip college, because he's so smart.

So what the hell is the problem with DRose? He's an average dude who acts like...an average dude. He doesn't fit into the social roles and image narratives associated with being a world class athlete? Who the f*ck cares?

comerb
10-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Rose is dumb as a brick, but that interview was fine.

Mr Exlax
10-24-2013, 06:39 PM
he barely made eye contact with them lol. that shit was too funny to me.

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 06:51 PM
Typical defensive responses.

This thread isn't even venomous until you sensitive babies start your whining. You idiots are the ones who change the perception of the thread.

I simply asked others how awkward the interview was to them. It's a message board. You post shit and see if others relate.

I was high as **** and I watched this interview live. Dude is the classic case of social awkwardness. Mumbling, stuttering, looking down.. cringe worthy television.

Should I have made a thread about Derrick Rose hitting a couple threes in the 4th quarter against OKC's third string players in a preseason game?

Guess what idiots, IT WOULDN'T GET ANY ATTENTION. People DON'T care about that.

If people don't care about an interview.. then why does this thread have 2,000 views and multiple replies? You idiots thrive off the controversy and then claim that nobodies gives a shit. :facepalm

Hilariously ironic.

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 06:54 PM

This thread isn't even venomous until you sensitive babies start your whining. You idiots are the ones who change the perception of the thread.

I simply asked others how awkward the interview was to them. It's a message board. You post shit and see if others relate.

I was high as **** and I watched this interview live. Dude is the classic case of social awkwardness. Mumbling, stuttering, looking down.. cringe worthy television.

Should I have made a thread about Derrick Rose hitting a couple threes in the 4th quarter against OKC's third string players in a preseason game?

If people don't care about an interview.. then why does this thread have 2,000 views and multiple replies? You idiots thrive off the controversy and then claim that nobodies gives a shit. :facepalm

Hilariously ironic.
Why are you so angry, little buddy?

Dat Russell Westbrook school of temper tantrum. Tell us more about why you're so enraged ...

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Why are you so angry, little buddy?

Dat Russell Westbrook school of temper tantrum. Tell us more about why you're so enraged ...

You're my bitch. :applause:

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:00 PM

I think people here are getting Rose confused alot.

He is not comfortable in front of the camera and he's trying not to show it. The dude is as real as they come and is just himself, without trying to be funny or trying to be a confident, while guys around the NBA clown around and do funny shit in front of the camera, Rose is not that guy. Nothing wrong with entertainers, but it shouldn't be a knock on Rose is what I'm saying.

chairman
10-24-2013, 07:02 PM

Hilariously ironic.
I would love to see a live interview of you on TV

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 07:02 PM
You're my bitch. :applause:
You just pouted on a basketball message board. ISH version of a Westbrook mental, emotional breakdown. You have mental issues. While also living in a false reality. You're winning, bro. Just make sure you take your meds tomorrow please. For all our sakes.

:biggums:

Meticode
10-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Nothing is wrong with the interview. People are reaching for stupid shit. He used ummm like any other normal person who is trying to use fillers.

People act like if you're a professional sports athlete you absolutely have to be comfortable in interviews and shit. Then suddenly if you're not you're less intelligent or less of a human being than any other normal person?

Get the f*ck outta here.

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:08 PM
This is the same retard tha some people are hitching their wagons on to beating LeBron and the Heat:oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 07:09 PM
Nothing is wrong with the interview. People are reaching for stupid shit. He used ummm like any other normal person who is trying to use fillers.

People act like if you're a professional sports athlete you absolutely have to be comfortable in interviews and shit. Then suddenly if you're not you're less intelligent or less of a human being than any other normal person?

Get the f*ck outta here.
People should've seen Pippen in the late 80s, early 90s before he was getting all his publicity.

Hell, Ron Harper for his entire career. There are much worse awkward interviews than what we just saw from Rose.

If anything, he's getting better IMO and I've seen a lot of his interviews in recent years. He's just humble, and shy.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 07:09 PM

Hilariously ironic.

^This is like a kitchen nightmare with Gordon Ramsay..

What are you in a wheel chair having your colost bag replaced every 4 hours? You're not even saying anything. Talk basketball or STFU.

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Generic Westbrook analogy. Generic take your medication, you have mental problems jibber jabber. I'm the most generic and worthless poster on this website. Why do I have 2,600 posts in 6 months?
:biggums:
:rolleyes:

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:11 PM
This is the same retard tha some people are hitching their wagons on to beating LeBron and the Heat:oldlol:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

I'd take rose over this clown.

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 07:13 PM
:rolleyes:
2,600 in 6 months?

Bartending gets boring when I'm not busy getting my stacks and flirts from beautiful women.

My life right now is ...

:pimp:

on ISH while getting paid

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 07:13 PM
People should've seen Pippen in the late 80s, early 90s before he was getting all his publicity.

Hell, Ron Harper for his entire career. There are much worse awkward interviews than what we just saw from Rose.

If anything, he's getting better IMO and I've seen a lot of his interviews in recent years. He's just humble, and shy.
Low blow.

#stayclassy

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:15 PM
^This is like a kitchen nightmare with Gordon Ramsay..

What are you in a wheel chair having your colost bag replaced every 4 hours? You're not even saying anything. Talk basketball or STFU.

LOL at you telling anyone to "talk basketball". I literally called you out yesterday for only co-signing other people's posts and typing smiley emoticons. You have never had an original thought on this board ever. There isn't one person here that would know you were gone if you stopped posting.

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 07:16 PM
LOL at you telling anyone to "talk basketball". I literally called you out yesterday for only co-signing other people's posts and typing smiley emoticons. You have never had an original thought on this board ever. There isn't one person here that would know you were gone if you stopped posting.
Translation: smack-a-bitch

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:16 PM

Hilariously ironic.

But the thing is, you seem socially awkward with your angry outbursts and nobody actually interracts with you normally, because of how irrational your posts are on here...

You sure your not Lakersreign incarnate?

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:17 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

I'd take rose over this clown.

And is that supposed to be impressive? Of course you would take Rose over LeBron, you're a f.ucking moron. That is usually the kind of thing stupid people usually do.

Budadiiii

Get the f*ck outta here.
Exactly my point. Another defensive bitch.

I make a thread about the awkward D-Rose interview I just saw because I know others can relate and might get a chuckle out of seeing the thread. Innocent thread turns malicious because of idiots like you.

Normal responses:

"LOL I was just thinking the same thing bro, guy is a retard"

"Hahaha - repped"

"salty... but yeah dude is socially inept :lol "

Hyper-defensive/paranoid response:

*See SamuraiBITCH's post*

Congrats on derailing a good-hearted thread, losers. Same kids who got bullied and would snitch.

SamuraiSWISH
But the thing is, you seem socially awkward with your angry outbursts and nobody actually interracts with you normally, because of how irrational your posts are on here...
Thus the ISH version of Westbrick.

chairman
10-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Thus the ISH version of Westbrick.
:applause:

Legends66NBA7
10-24-2013, 07:19 PM

No, he's not that guy.

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Translation: smack-a-bitch

The guy is a f.ucking clown. But in his defense, the bathrooms he shines at Denny's are the cleanest in the state. So he had that going for him.

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 07:21 PM

He's a troll though. Its a shtick. You're just too dumb to understand that this isn't serious real life business for others as it is to you. You though, are exactly as you appear. A habitually butthurt crybaby.

:cheers:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 07:21 PM

:oldlol: at this moron projecting.

Check my posts about Kareem and Melo. I've literally forgot more basketball than you've known.

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:24 PM
And SENSE fuking when does this guy not care? Humble?

Same guy who commented on that video that was claimed to be him dancing in high school.. he said he would never do that because "it would be too embarrassing" or something along those lines.

The guy DOES CARE.. that's the sad part. He cares more about his image than almost anybody in the league. Of course the bias dipshit Bulls fans can't see it.

An objective NBA fan with well rounded intelligence can see how pathetic Derrick Rose is, in general.

He's good at basketball. GREAT! He's also a retard who couldn't get into college without cheating.

Herp derp he puts a ball in a hoop and can run fast - DESERVES NOTHING BUT PRAISE

The guy ****ing cheated his way into the NBA. That's a fact. Anyone who backs D-Rose up is a loser IRL with no integrity.

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:25 PM
He's a troll though. Its a shtick. You're just too dumb to understand that this isn't serious real life business for others as it is to you. You though, are exactly as you appear. A habitually butthurt crybaby.

:cheers:

Lucky for you, because you fit right in with the stupidity on here. :pimp:

like I said, I'm not far of going full troll mode on all Heat fans, because that's what it's come down to :confusedshrug:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 07:25 PM
http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=314404&page=2

Like I said, I've seriously forgotten more basketball than you've known...ever. :oldlol:

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:27 PM
And SENSE fuking when does this guy not care? Humble?

Same guy who commented on that video that was claimed to be him dancing in high school.. he said he would never do that because "it would be too embarrassing" or something along those lines.

The guy DOES CARE.. that's the sad part. He cares more about his image than almost anybody in the league. Of course the bias dipshit Bulls fans can't see it.

An objective NBA fan with well rounded intelligence can see how pathetic Derrick Rose is, in general.

He's good at basketball. GREAT! He's also a retard who couldn't get into college without cheating.

Herp derp he puts a ball in a hoop and can run fast - DESERVES NOTHING BUT PRAISE

The guy ****ing cheated his way into the NBA. That's a fact. Anyone who backs D-Rose up is a loser IRL with no integrity.

The hate is strong in you, I hope someone near where you live has an eye on you. You seem very troubled and capable of a mass murder. :(

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:29 PM
:oldlol: at this moron projecting.

Check my posts about Kareem and Melo. I've literally forgot more basketball than you've known.

Yea, whatever you say, Corky. Why don't you go find some ISH poster to d.ick ride and agree with. You're nothing but a follower. If you're following posters on the internet, I can already imagine just how pathetic your real life is. The highlight of your day must be heating up that TV dinner and trying to make friends on ISH. After a long day of wrestling turds for a living. You're life is a joke.

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:32 PM
The hate is strong in you, I hope someone near where you live has an eye on you. You seem very troubled and capable of a mass murder. :(
Yet if my post was directed towards LeBron James you're nowhere to be found.

Funny how that works. Critiques Derrick Rose for being a cheater = angry and capable of mass murder.

You're a ****ing dork. You can't even sense sarcasm. You're a true paranoid little bitch.

Dudes like you get clowned in real life for being so damn weird and un-chill. You're out in orbit my niger.

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Critisises Derrick Rose

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 07:35 PM
Yea, whatever you say, Corky. Why don't you go find some ISH poster to d.ick ride and agree with. You're nothing but a follower. If you're following posters on the internet, I can already imagine just how pathetic your real life is. The highlight of your day must be heating up that TV dinner and trying to make friends on ISH. After a long day of wrestling turds for a living. You're life is a joke.

This response is laughable. So what you're really saying is, YOU are a follower and you heat up TV dinners trying to make friends?

:oldlol: at this LeBron worshipping tool. Didn't you tell us all LeBron had a "headband" game? A bad pizza game dude!! LOL

**** outta here, loser.

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:36 PM
Yet if my post was directed towards LeBron James you're nowhere to be found.

Funny how that works. Critiques Derrick Rose for being a cheater = angry and capable of mass murder.

You're a ****ing dork. You can't even sense sarcasm. You're a true paranoid little bitch.

Dudes like you get clowned in real life for being so damn weird and un-chill. You're out in orbit my niger.

Did you mean Nigeria? :confusedshrug:

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:36 PM
I noticed that as well. I type so fast sometimes I misspell words

SilkkTheShocker
10-24-2013, 07:41 PM
This response is laughable. So what you're really saying is, YOU are a follower and you heat up TV dinners trying to make friends?

:oldlol: at this LeBron worshipping tool. Didn't you tell us all LeBron had a "headband" game? A bad pizza game dude!! LOL

**** outta here, loser.

LOL someone is mad :oldlol:

What happened, did you burn your TV dinner in the microwave?

Budadiiii
10-24-2013, 07:43 PM
You get so angry you make up vocabulary, because your busy being in total pissy

u :mad: ?

Russell Westbrook retard mode.
I only respond to your posts out of common courtesy.

Don't have the heart to full out ignore you. Your trolling tactics are the opposite of funny and I feel awkward if they just float in my thread with no responses.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 07:51 PM
LOL someone is mad :oldlol:

What happened, did you burn your TV dinner in the microwave?

That all you got? :oldlol: I feel bad. You're probably on income in a wheel chair with a piss bag attached to your kidneys.

poido123
10-24-2013, 07:52 PM

**** outta here, loser.

Silk says fat people repulse him, but he hasn't looked in the mirror lately :oldlol:

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 07:53 PM
Silk says fat people repulse him, but he hasn't looked in the mirror lately :oldlol:
#paedophile

poido123
10-24-2013, 08:41 PM
#paedophile

Hi Silk's alt :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi Silk's alt :lol

That explains it. lol. Guy is trying to address his anger for getting literally back flipped in threads by me, so he comes here to whine about his displeasure with an alt.

I am sorry for that Numbersix - but I am not interested in your flirting advances and strawman tactics. :oldlol:

NumberSix
10-24-2013, 08:53 PM
That explains it. lol. Guy is trying to address his anger for getting literally back flipped in threads by me, so he comes here to whine about his displeasure with an alt.

I am sorry for that Numbersix - but I am not interested in your flirting advances and strawman tactics. :oldlol:
Or maybe you're pedo's alt.

noob cake
10-24-2013, 08:54 PM
He was having a hard time putting sentences together. It was strange.

This is the same guy who couldn't meet Memphis' SAT standards for athletes.

SamuraiSWISH
10-24-2013, 08:55 PM

That should be RG's main account, given his methodology.

"The Straw Man"

Instead of secund2nun, SillkktheShocker, NumberSix, and the countless other number of accounts.

KingBeasley08
10-24-2013, 09:03 PM
:roll:

Didn't Rose's mom tell him to look people in the eye when talking with them? That's the only real negative I got out of the interview. Dude's beta as fvck

poido123
10-24-2013, 09:04 PM

poido123
10-24-2013, 09:27 PM
:roll:

Didn't Rose's mom tell him to look people in the eye when talking with them? That's the only real negative I got out of the interview. Dude's beta as fvck

ISH nerds calling a guy beta from the comfort of their home computer :oldlol:

I bet half of the ISH guys are beta :oldlol:

Dengness9
10-24-2013, 09:55 PM
Say Derrick Rose's name on ISH and watch the fake Heat fans come running.

It's an epidemic and its really fun to watch. Starting threads about him, ripping on him in every single way. I love to talk shit about Delonte's son but I dont sprint into every thread about him.

Bandwagoner's patting each other on the back repeatedly.

I'd make fun of Miami like you ******* make fun of Chicago but we know all of you aren't even from FL and if you say you are, no one believes it anyway.

You guys are thirsty for Derrick and threatened by him. Lebron stans who pose as Heat fans dickride Derrick more than Bulls fans.

Cali Syndicate
10-24-2013, 10:05 PM
I watched a musical the other day. People who were singing were amazing. Seriously. This however was their last show so at the end some of the cast began thanking those who were part of production, campaigning, etc. On stage they had no problems, played their parts fantastically. Yet with public speaking, it was obvious some of them were downright nervous.

Some people have problems with public speaking. Doesn't mean they're retarded.

Vragrant
10-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Maybe he's not an intellectual giant like Westbrook, Wade, Lebron and Melo. But few are. Lebron did even skip college, because he's so smart.

Did you actually put Westbrook and intellectual giant in the same sentence?!

russwest0
10-24-2013, 11:52 PM

Westbrook was top 5 in his class GPA wise at high school. The primary factor in him choosing UCLA was because of academics, and of course he excelled there too.

Where are you getting your opinion from, the likes of Skip Bayless? The clown who shut his mouth after OKC got shit on by the Grizzlies without Westbrook?

TheReal Kendall
10-25-2013, 12:31 AM
Westbrook was top 5 in his class GPA wise at high school. The primary factor in him choosing UCLA was because of academics, and of course he excelled there too.

Where are you getting your opinion from, the likes of Skip Bayless? The clown who shut his mouth after OKC got shit on by the Grizzlies without Westbrook?

Why is Lebron in that statement then?

LosBulls
10-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Basketball IQ and Intelligence are 2 different things.

dr.hee
10-25-2013, 03:15 AM

It's called irony.

:lebronamazed: