PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't everyone want to have Lebron?

Connor B
10-25-2013, 01:44 AM
This is why I don't understand people who say shit like "Lebron's rings don't count because he played with D-Wade and Bosh." I know it is mostly trolling, but there are fans out there who legitimately believe Lebron's rings don't count as much as "normal" rings.

What if Lebron went to Chicago? Certainly a tandem of healthy Rose-Lebron-Noah/Deng as a big 3 is just as good if not better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh (especially when Bosh wasn't even really playing like an all-star last year). Or Lakers, if they had the cap space, it would be Kobe-Lebron-Pau. Certainly that's better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Are his rings still not worth it as much?

This is the one thing Lebron haters will never have - the ability to say they would rather not have Lebron. If you are saying that you are just being an idiot. He instantly makes any good team a contender team.

Trentknicks
10-25-2013, 01:46 AM
You just made a topic with logic on here, why would you want to do such a thing?

#number6ix#
10-25-2013, 01:48 AM
Success breeds hate my brother...

Mr. Jabbar
10-25-2013, 01:48 AM
i dont want lebron. kobe has taught lakers fans a lesson of hard work and earning stuff, we have 16 banners, 1 more with an asterisk aint gonna make a diff. for this franchise.

poido123
10-25-2013, 01:53 AM
This is why I don't understand people who say shit like "Lebron's rings don't count because he played with D-Wade and Bosh." I know it is mostly trolling, but there are fans out there who legitimately believe Lebron's rings don't count as much as "normal" rings.

What if Lebron went to Chicago? Certainly a tandem of healthy Rose-Lebron-Noah/Deng as a big 3 is just as good if not better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh (especially when Bosh wasn't even really playing like an all-star last year). Or Lakers, if they had the cap space, it would be Kobe-Lebron-Pau. Certainly that's better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Are his rings still not worth it as much?

This is the one thing Lebron haters will never have - the ability to say they would rather not have Lebron. If you are saying that you are just being an idiot. He instantly makes any good team a contender team.

You should do less thinking Connor.

If that is your actual name in real life, I can't help but think you're super young. :coleman:

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 01:58 AM
i dont want lebron. kobe has taught lakers fans a lesson of hard work and earning stuff, we have 16 banners, 1 more with an asterisk aint gonna make a diff. for this franchise.

You read my mind then copy and pasted. Might have to sue you here....

Anyway, like the man said. No fan from a respected franchise wants asterisk rings. :confusedshrug:

poido123
10-25-2013, 01:59 AM

I don't want Lebron on my team. Ever.

There I said it. He comes with too much bullshit, along with all the stans that follow him. Good player with loads of talent, but he's not my cup of tea.

I'd rather suffer years of nothing (who cares I've enjoyed a few championships already), than take a flopping, attention-starving primadonna who promotes everything bad about this Justin Bieber generation. That bitch can stay as far away from my team as possible as far as I'm concerned.

Mr. Jabbar
10-25-2013, 02:00 AM
You read my mind then copy and pasted. Might have to sue you here....

Anyway, like the man said. No fan from a respected franchise wants asterisk rings. :confusedshrug:

:cheers:

Mr. Jabbar
10-25-2013, 02:01 AM

There I said it. He comes with too much bullshit, along with all the stans that follow him. Good player with loads of talent, but he's not my cup of tea.

I'd rather suffer years of nothing (who cares I've enjoyed a few championships already), than take a flopping, attention-starving primadonna who promotes everything bad about this Justin Bieber generation. That bitch can stay as far away from my team as possible as far as I'm concerned.

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 02:01 AM

Preach brother :cheers:

AintNoSunshine
10-25-2013, 02:05 AM

Until your team run into him in the playoff and he demolishes your team like he always does

arifgokcen
10-25-2013, 02:07 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nuff Said

Kobe wanted Chris Paul and Dwight Howard. Two superstars in their own right. **** you mean?

SyRyanYang
came in to see some gay stuff, disappointed.:coleman:

poido123
10-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Until your team run into him in the playoff and he demolishes your team like he always does

You talking about 1 series in 2011 when both teams were raw as hell? That's all you got to go by? :oldlol:

Please don't say you count last year as part of your statement, that would be embarassing. :rolleyes:

NumberSix
10-25-2013, 02:10 AM

Pedo

wfb
10-25-2013, 02:12 AM

Is that why your nose is getting longer?

HoopsFanNumero1
10-25-2013, 02:14 AM
You talking about 1 series in 2011 when both teams were raw as hell? That's all you got to go by? :oldlol:

Please don't say you count last year as part of your statement, that would be embarassing. :rolleyes:

The only thing embarrassing about that series was Rose's pathetic display of cowardice.

uoykcuf
10-25-2013, 02:25 AM

http://www.miscupload.com/upload/103017464608382231070336.gif

pauk
10-25-2013, 02:34 AM
Posts above did a good job of portraying what i wanted to say, Lebron haters dont care about winning that desperately to want Lebron, they would rather live in misery forever than see Lebron on their favorite team... They will come with excuses like seen above, but the real truth to why they dont want him (and "hate" him) is because they are mostly Kobe fans who grew accustomed of fearing & loathing a guy who chewed of their favorite player of all time / idols superman cape and is already in talks of him having a better / more accomplished career... its unacceptable to have THAT player on your favorite team no matter what.... i mean damn, are they supposed to now in every detail be forced seeing & cheering on that player further overshadowing their favorite player in every category and facet of the game.... they would rather cheer for another team...

However, if you asked a sophisticated, rational and unprejudiced true Laker fan if they were willing to have a guy who only with Russell & Jordan was able to become a top 10 player of all time at the age of 28..... a guy who has historically great team impact, who plays the game the right way, who is the most versatile & arguably most unique player ever.... and so on.... on their team.... in a situation where Kobe is old/injured/soon to retire & Lakers have a very bad future ahead success wise...... the answer would more likely be... yes?

DaSeba5
10-25-2013, 02:36 AM

http://www.lauryndoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Uh_wtf_gif.gif

poido123
10-25-2013, 02:41 AM
http://www.lauryndoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Uh_wtf_gif.gif

http://gifs.gifbin.com/022013/reverse-1367338010_jimmy_butler__deal_with_it.gif

DaSeba5
10-25-2013, 02:44 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/022013/reverse-1367338010_jimmy_butler__deal_with_it.gif

You don't want the best player in the world? Ok. If he signed with the Bulls, you would be pissed? :lol

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Posts above did a good job of portraying what i wanted to say, Lebron haters dont care about winning that desperately to want Lebron, they would rather live in misery forever than see Lebron on their favorite team... They will come with excuses like seen above, but the real truth to why they dont want him (and "hate" him) is because they are mostly Kobe fans who grew accustomed of fearing & loathing a guy who chewed of their favorite player of all time / idols superman cape and is already in talks of him having a better / more accomplished career... its unacceptable to have THAT player on your favorite team no matter what.... i mean damn, are they supposed to now in every detail be forced seeing & cheering on that player further overshadowing their favorite player in every category and facet of the game.... they would rather cheer for another team...

However, if you asked a sophisticated, rational and unprejudiced true Laker fan if they were willing to have a guy who only with Russell & Jordan was able to become a top 10 player of all time at the age of 28..... a guy who has historically great team impact, who plays the game the right way, who is the most versatile & arguably most unique player ever.... and so on.... on their team.... in a situation where Kobe is old/injured/soon to retire & Lakers have a very bad future ahead success wise...... the answer would more likely be... yes?

:facepalm It's time to stop sucking Lebron's cawk doe...

Young X
10-25-2013, 02:46 AM
So many females in this thread putting emotions over winning.

So you wouldn't take one of the best players to ever play the game on your team ....just because you don't like him as a person?

Stop being a p*ssy.

poido123
10-25-2013, 02:46 AM
You don't want the best player in the world? Ok. If he signed with the Bulls, you would be pissed? :lol

Surprisingly yes.

I would probably line up the nearest ceiling fan.

HoopsFanNumero1
10-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Surprisingly yes.

That mental strength. Taking after your favorite superstar, I see.

poido123
10-25-2013, 02:48 AM
So many females in this thread putting emotions over winning.

So you wouldn't take one of the best players to ever play the game on your team ....just because you don't like him as a person?

Stop being a p*ssy.

Do you befriend people in life who are great at what they do but are annoying as fck?

Well there's your answer.

DaSeba5
10-25-2013, 02:52 AM
Do you befriend people in life who are great at what they do but are annoying as fck?

Well there's your answer.

They are paid to win games; not be your best friend lol.

uoykcuf
10-25-2013, 02:55 AM
Surprisingly yes.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1924f3roh8y37gif/original.gif

poido123
10-25-2013, 03:00 AM
They are paid to win games; not be your best friend lol.

Some people like to actually "like" the players they support in their team. :lol

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 03:01 AM
Why would a Bulls fan who has Rose want Lebron?:confusedshrug: Just give Rose Wade and Bosh and the Heats supporting cast in a Bulls uniform. Guaranteed rings. Forget about Lebron ever winning a ring with Rose's supporting cast. The over hyping of Lefraud in this forum is huge. There are alternatives to Lebron - just as good and better. I guess the only case you could make is Lebron having PED legs - unlike Rose....I'll give you that.

With Lefraud you always run the risk of choking a series away - or quitting midway through. Isn't that the reason his fans always cry and quit on Lebron after a series goes sour for the Heat and Lebron disappoints? :oldlol: :oldlol:

His fans just work here 24/7 to erase Lebron's past and their own past as his fans. Remember those "Lebron's fans unite" threads....:roll: :roll: :roll:

DaSeba5
10-25-2013, 03:03 AM
Some people like to actually "like" the players they support in their team. :lol

There isn't a person I dislike on the Heat? :confusedshrug:

But in general, usually in football, if a player gambles, drinks, parties, ect. IDC as long as they make plays on the field.

pauk
10-25-2013, 03:03 AM
:facepalm It's time to stop sucking Lebron's cawk doe...

I am not even being thorough enough about Lebron... not like those things i said about him are unreasonable or absurd.... just saying what you would be missing if he wasnt there and what you would be having if he was there especially considering the Laker nation situation right now and the future Lakers are headed.... you need to let your emotions go aside.... I am not so fond of Kobes gamestyle either, but if he was in his prime, being the best player, spamming mvps/fmvps/rings and Lebron was on the decline instead on my team heading towards the sewer.... i wouldnt even think about saying YES to Kobe coming to my favorite team... at the end of the day i love to be spoiled with great basketball that tumbles my team towards long success and thats literally what i will be denying by giving the finger to that player i "hate".....

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 03:10 AM
I am not even being thorough enough about Lebron... not like those things i said about him are unreasonable or absurd.... just saying what you would be missing if he wasnt there and what you would be having if he was there especially considering the Laker nation situation right now and the future Lakers are headed.... you need to let your emotions go aside.... I am not so fond of Kobes gamestyle either, but if he was in his prime, being the best player, spamming mvps/fmvps/rings and Lebron was on the decline instead on my team heading towards the sewer.... i wouldnt even think about saying YES to Kobe coming to my favorite team... at the end of the day i love to be spoiled with great basketball that tumbles my team towards long success... :)

You're no fan of no team doe. Don't act like you're. Your basketball fandom begins and ends with Lebron's cawk. We gonna act like you're a Heat or Cavs fan? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

Pauk be real.

pauk
10-25-2013, 03:29 AM
You're no fan of no team doe. Don't act like you're. Your basketball fandom begins and ends with Lebron's cawk. We gonna act like you're a Heat or Cavs fan? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

Pauk be real.

Thats correct, i said it many times, glad you remembered... however i was being hypothetical putting myself in that situation of being a team fan, specifically a Lakers fan... and no that doesnt rule out my point which you yet again derail with insults because you hate Lebron so much... and i dont... or because you know i am right and hence cant respond any other way... its ok man...

My fandom begins and ends with basketball, i play it, i watch it & appreciate it, from any players & teams, the greatest basketball from my point of view comes from Miami/Lebron right now by my acquired taste indeed but this doesnt leave me prejudiced and hence allows me to soak in all the NBA action... which kindof explains why i dont have a favorite team... that and me perhaps not living in USA next to or in a NBA hometown team city... the only team i kindof was starting to be a fan of was the 90s Indiana Pacers (Reggie got me into it)...

uoykcuf
10-25-2013, 03:32 AM
Thats correct, i said it many times, glad you remembered... however i was being hypothetical putting myself in that situation of being a team fan, specifically a Lakers fan... and no that doesnt rule out my point which you yet again derail with insults because you hate Lebron so much... and i dont... or because you know i am right and hence cant respond any other way... its ok man...

My fandom begins and ends with basketball, i play it, i watch it & appreciate it, from any players & teams, the greatest basketball from my point of view comes from Miami/Lebron right now by my acquired taste indeed but this doesnt leave me prejudiced and hence allows me to soak in all the NBA action... which kindof explains why i dont have a favorite team... that and me perhaps not living in USA next to or in a NBA hometown team city... the only team i kindof was a fan of was the 90s Indiana Pacers (Reggie got me into it)...

:applause:

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/3103/henderson73882.gif

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 03:40 AM
:applause:

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/3103/henderson73882.gif

Shit doe, if you're gonna create a gimmick account, at least give it a proper name.

PickernRoller
10-25-2013, 03:46 AM
or because you know i am right and hence cant respond any other way... its ok man...

You're right about what?:roll: :roll: :oldlol:

BTW no need to come clean on your Lebron fandom - everyone knows you're only here to root for one guy.

Mr. Jabbar
10-25-2013, 11:31 AM
You're right about what?:roll: :roll: :oldlol:

BTW no need to come clean on your Lebron fandom - everyone knows you're only here to root for one guy.

:oldlol:

lol pauk is honest tho, he admits to enjoy lebrons cawk with no limit, he likes its flavor, and prefers it in the morning before breakfast, raw.

grantz
10-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Hate lebron so much OMGWTF. Except if he's on my team.

:D

Fudge
10-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Pedo's actually right on tho.

Fresh Kid
10-25-2013, 02:05 PM
forget dat coward niguh:coleman:

uoykcuf
10-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Shit doe, if you're gonna create a gimmick account, at least give it a proper name.

Read it again, aloud. Slowly, from right to left.

http://i38.tinypic.com/n6omee.jpg

3peated
10-25-2013, 02:26 PM
if people don't hate you, you aren't doing it right.

All Net
10-25-2013, 02:33 PM
course everybody would.

riseagainst
10-25-2013, 02:43 PM
everyone would like to have him, but keeping him loyal is another matter.