PDA

View Full Version : If Miami 3-peats, Bron and Wade are better duo than Shaq/Kobe.

3LiftHeatCurse
10-25-2013, 10:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZWBSvMnSM

If Miami completes a 3-peat this season, then it's official, LeBron and Wade pass Shaq and Kobe, and become the 2nd best duo in history, after #1 MJ and Pippen.

Shaq/Kobe = 8 years together, 3 titles

If LBJ/Wade repeat = 4 years together, 3 titles

oh the horror
10-25-2013, 10:53 PM
So at one point people were arguing that Bron had to carry Bosh and Wade through this past run.

Now, if they three peat they're better than Shaq and Kobe.

Ok

Haymaker
10-25-2013, 10:54 PM
No. As good as they are, they don't compliment each other. Wade had to adjust to Lebron's game. Kobe and Shaq were ying and yang. A dominant presence in the paint/a scoring threat from midrange.

russwest0
10-25-2013, 10:55 PM
negged

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-25-2013, 10:57 PM
What OP meant is the Heat have a better #3 than the Lakers, and, from top to bottom, are stacked.

3LiftHeatCurse
10-25-2013, 10:59 PM
All the Laker fans rushed in to defend Shaq and Kobe's honor.

Accept it. If Miami gets a 3peat this year, it's going to become official.

I<3NBA
10-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Shaq and Kobe weren't a duo. they weren't even friends. they were just coincidental teammates that took turns.

Funnyfuka
10-26-2013, 12:25 AM
dont compare what isnt comparable, different eras, different players, different teams... the only similarity is that current heat are stacked just like lakers were at the time compared to the competition.

bdreason
10-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Shaq and Kobe is a much better duo.

LeBron and Wade are redundant. If it wasn't for Bosh, this Heat team wouldn't have won shit.

OldSkoolball#52
10-26-2013, 12:31 AM

LOL @ taking an opinion that could not possibly be any more subjective...

And proclaiming it 'official'.

And being serious about it.

russwest0
10-26-2013, 12:32 AM
LOL @ taking an opinion that could not possibly be any more subjective...

And proclaiming it 'official'.

And being serious about it.

Welcome to ISH

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

oh the horror
10-26-2013, 12:49 AM

Bro, you just made a thread about Laker players. Who did you think was going to post here, bobcat fans?

talkingconch
10-26-2013, 02:27 AM
Took turns as in: Shaq doing all the heavy lifting, while Kobe gets undeserved glory by jacking inefficient shots. :facepalm
Lakers > Heat

quartwarier
10-26-2013, 03:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-2lqFHKO8

quartwarier
10-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Shaq by himself you could argue > bron and wade

3LiftHeatCurse
10-26-2013, 05:15 AM
Shaq by himself you could argue > bron and wade

Oh please. LBJ is going to rank higher than Shaq all-time. He will be top 3 when it's all said and done.

PickernRoller
10-26-2013, 05:31 AM
Oh please. LBJ is going to rank higher than Shaq all-time. He will be top 3 when it's all said and done.

OP, if nothing you say is of serious worth, why create a thread? Obviously a thread backfire...

Shaq/Kobe > LeFraud and Wade.

DaSeba5
10-26-2013, 06:21 AM
Umm... no. Shaq is one of the most dominant players ever, if not the most dominant, and Kobe is a top 10 player and one of the best SGs all time. They complimented each other better. Wade and LeBron's games are a lot similar which can hurt the team when Wade is not clicking because he doesn't have a consistent jump shot to rely on.

Wade and LeBron is a great duo, but Kobe and Shaq is a better duo.

Eric Cartman
10-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Umm... no. Shaq is one of the most dominant players ever, if not the most dominant, and Kobe is a top 10 player and one of the best SGs all time. They complimented each other better. Wade and LeBron's games are a lot similar which can hurt the team when Wade is not clicking because he doesn't have a consistent jump shot to rely on.

You are one of the few Heat fans this board respects.

I love you.

francesco totti
10-26-2013, 07:08 AM
it took time for kobe and shaq to win together, mainly to development and kobe was young as well. think they spend 8 years together and won 3.
Wade/Lebron will do better then that , but i would still take shaq/kobe. Shaq/kobe was 1a/1b ( bar the first season they won where shaq was clear 1st option )...whereas lebron/wade is clear 1st option and wade at times even falls to 3rd option ( bosh takes 2nd).

poido123
10-26-2013, 07:20 AM
Bro, you just made a thread about Laker players. Who did you think was going to post here, bobcat fans?

:roll: :roll:

You are one funny dude Oh the Horror :lol

FiveRings
10-26-2013, 07:22 AM

I disagree. No waiting necessary for it to become official. It's official. You've officially been a f@ggot since your mother gave birth. No one's going to argue with you on that. We accept it.

coin24
10-26-2013, 07:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZWBSvMnSM

If Miami completes a 3-peat this season, then it's official, LeBron and Wade pass Shaq and Kobe, and become the 2nd best duo in history, after #1 MJ and Pippen.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

coin24
10-26-2013, 07:25 AM

This:applause: Thank you..

KobesFinger
10-26-2013, 07:40 AM
Every LeBron stan on here bashes Wade's performance to prop up LeBron but all of a sudden they're a better pair than Shaq and Kobe?

JellyBean
10-26-2013, 08:02 AM
I gotta disagree. Shaq/Kobe will always be a notch ahead of James/Wade. We have to stop down playing Shaq//Kobe's greatness as a duo.

TheMan
10-26-2013, 08:31 AM
So this anonymous idiot kid says "it's official" and we're supossed to believe it...yeah, ok:rolleyes:

3LiftHeatCurse
10-26-2013, 02:20 PM

You're just wrong.

Shaq is dominant yes.

But LeBron is better. LBJ is going to go down in the top 3 best player in NBA history. He is going to rank ahead of Shaq. So saying that Shaq was great, means jack shit because LBJ is better.

and Wade is not redundant. He's injured. He's struggled with injuries.

When Wade is healthy, he and James are SCARY and wreak havoc on the court with their speed, athleticism, and talent. Elite perimeter D, amazing fastbreak ability, etc.

and what is this, 2005 again? People questioning Wade's J ? His jumpshot has always been fine, you traitorous "Heat fan". Sounds like Josh Howard saying Wade has no J all over again. Only for Wade to go out and shit all over him with his jumpshot soon after.

Fact is, If Heat 3peat, that means they were together for 4 years so far, and already surpassed the success of Shaq/Kobe. Both got a 3-peat, both went to 4 finals, but LBJ/Wade did in in 4 years, while it took Shaq/Kobe 8 years.

I don't care what your opinions of "dominance" are. We determine success by wins and losses. And the fact is, LeBron and Wade are better, if they 3peat.

3LiftHeatCurse
10-26-2013, 02:23 PM
You are one of the few Heat fans this board respects.

I love you.

Translation : Daseba heat fan doesn't force us to acknowledge their greatness, and he's submissive and weak, so i like him.

Of no consequence.

3LiftHeatCurse
10-26-2013, 02:26 PM
I gotta disagree. Shaq/Kobe will always be a notch ahead of James/Wade. We have to stop down playing Shaq//Kobe's greatness as a duo.

Of course you disagree. Your username is JellyBean... kobe stan

Shaq/Kobe = 8 seasons together, 3 straight titles.

LeBron/Wade (if 3-peat this year) = 4 seasons together, 3 straight titles

Yeah? On court wins/losses speak for themselves. They do the SAME EXACT ACCOMPLISHMENT in -half the time-, and yet some people in here typing up stuff "but Shaq was dominant" or sitting on ISH wearing their kobe pajamas

MVBallin2K
10-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Of course you disagree. Your username is JellyBean... kobe stan

Shaq/Kobe = 8 seasons together, 3 straight titles.

LeBron/Wade (if 3-peat this year) = 4 seasons together, 3 straight titles

Yeah? On court wins/losses speak for themselves. They do the SAME EXACT ACCOMPLISHMENT in -half the time-, and yet some people in here typing up stuff "but Shaq was dominant" or sitting on ISH wearing their kobe pajamas

Better than sitting on ISH wearing their Heat pajamas trying to convince themselves of their point despite the fact that just about everybody in the thread disagreed.

I love how you say Lebron/Wade this, Lebron/Wade that but wasn't it Lebron and Wade who struggled in the Playoffs last year when Bosh went down with an injury? Didn't they face elimination because of that and barely scraped by because Bosh came back to save the day? You don't have a player of Bosh's value on the Lakers and yet they were still able to dominate.

Basically what you're trying to say is that wins and losses are everything because you don't want to listen to any other factoid that disproves your point. Bill Russell won 11 rings, more than anyone else and yet most people consider MJ the best of all time. Are you telling me OP, that in your opinion, Bill Russell is the GOAT?

DaSeba5
10-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Translation : Daseba heat fan doesn't force us to acknowledge their greatness, and he's submissive and weak, so i like him.

Of no consequence.

Because I disagree with you? Just because I'm a Heat fan doesn't mean I'm going to agree with everything Heat fans say. :confusedshrug:

Inferno
10-26-2013, 03:43 PM
So at one point people were arguing that Bron had to carry Bosh and Wade through this past run.

Now, if they three peat they're better than Shaq and Kobe.

Ok

This :roll: