PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Brown

dd24
10-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Apparently the Lakers are interested in Shannon Brown, since he'll be waived from the Wizards. It seems pretty odd how they're putting this roster together. The Lakers have Farmar back, there's been Lamar Odom rumors (if he gets back on track)..... I'm not sure Shannon Brown can make a difference on this team, but I didn't mind him the first time around. I would think if he comes back it would be a sign that they don't expect Kobe to be around for a while yet.

DKLaker
10-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Apparently the Lakers are interested in Shannon Brown, since he'll be waived from the Wizards. It seems pretty odd how they're putting this roster together. The Lakers have Farmar back, there's been Lamar Odom rumors (if he gets back on track)..... I'm not sure Shannon Brown can make a difference on this team, but I didn't mind him the first time around. I would think if he comes back it would be a sign that they don't expect Kobe to be around for a while yet.

Sure, I would like to see Shannon back with the Lakers, couldn't hurt.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-26-2013, 08:50 PM

I would prefer him 100 times more than meeks.

He is athletic...dunks and defends when committed

His shot is not shabby at all...

Meeks is a shooter who cant shot lol imagine that

kkinchen
11-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Meeks is playing well thus far but I would to see us replace Elias Harris with Shannon brown.