PDA

View Full Version : Interlude. (Basketball games are NOT the problem!)

OldSkoolball#52
10-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Read this after my other post, "Part 1"

I'm here to tell you guys, you do not have to feel guilty about spending 80 dollars on basketball tickets every once in a while. Because Mitt Romney has a lot more money than that.

You see folks, paying 80 USD to go sit in a climate controlled building and watch some guys throw a ball around for a few hours is not the same as owning your own private jet! Not to some homeless, war-torn refugees in third world countries it's not. You just ask 'em. They'll tell you there's a world of difference between going to a Lakers game at Staples Center, and flying on a jet. My god, the fact that people like Romney can't even see the difference just makes my freaking blood boil..

My fellow citizens, we need to start RECOGNIZING, that the cut off for being rich and greedy, is just above our heads. It is definitely NOT what we all make. Basketball games are nothing! Are you kidding me?? We are the 99%.

We here in the American middle class, we deserve to go watch a basketball game every now and then. With 20 dollar parking and 10 dollar nachos, let's say it's about a hundred bucks by the end of the night. Per person. So what? Wall Street executives pay $1,000 for spa treatments! I'm not kidding, $1,000!! I've personally met folks in rural China who toil away in poverty, picking cabbage all day long for less than 2 dollars per day. And what these 9 year olds have told me is that $100 for a basketball game is pretty damn reasonable. A $1,000 spa treatment? That's just downright insulting.

It's time to start calling out the REAL hypocrites out there, and pointing out who the REAL selfish bastards are!

....I'm talking about rich people of course.

The people making over 250,000 a year!

Or is it 400,000 now? I forget which one Obama decided was the cut off for wealth. But whatever it is, WE damn sure don't make it! We aint no 1%!!!!!

Sure, you make $50,000 a year, you drive a Honda and wear Nikes. But that's nothing. That's barely surviving. Mitt Romney owns a YACHT. And if you ask any starving Ethiopian out there, driving a Honda and having a yacht are not even in the same ballpark. NOT IN THE SAME BALLPARK.

Wake up people. Realize what's going on. We are on the side of virtue. There's a lot of famine out there, a lot of unclean water causing a ton of disease and death, war, and some seriously brutal conditions. And we all know this, because we can relate. 65,000 a year barely gets you by! It's time we end the ridiculous lap of luxury that jerks like Mitt Romney and stupid George Bush get to live in while we suffer. How INCREDIBLY ****ING SELFISH CAN YOU BE???

... I'm talking about rich people of course.

Stop examining yourself. Start examining your neighbor to see if he's making more than you. I'm working to get a hotline set up for reporting people you suspect make more than you think they should. If you have to scrape by at $40,000 per year, let us know! We're gonna find someone who makes at least twice that, and by golly we are gonna do what is right, just, compassionate, and HUMANITARIAN ON A FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL... We're gonna move some of his money over to you.

I know in the past I've said conservative things. I've said things like "The focus shouldn't be on someones bank account, it should be on having strong cultural values. We should care more about teen pregnancy rates than Mitt Romney's tax returns." Well I've had a change of heart! Now I've seen the light, and by god I am a liberal. I'm done telling people what to do to help themselves. It's time to start telling them how much they owe me. I'm gonna let them know that I am a very intellectual, philosophical person, I wear all the clothes and the shoes and go to the same coffee shops that all the really smart anti-establishment guys go to, I totally fit right in, and I know just exactly how much everyone should have the right to make, and that its pretty clear to anyone paying attention, that the so-called "right to earn" as you please ENDS... just above MY tax bracket.

We're all paying, what, 30 bucks a month for internet? If that could keep one starving child alive in Gabon, just imagine what Romney's Time Warner package could do??? He probably has 3D capability and all the movie channels, and he could probably keep TEN kids alive per WEEK! So if you think about it, it really makes no sense for us to give up what we have to give more back. If we can only save one life per month, it's really kinda silly for us to bother when comparatively Mitt Romney could save more. I mean, really silly when you think about it.

A lot of stuff we buy every day comes from very poor countries. But I'm not tryin to hear about our "responsibility to give back to a world we've gained so much from." MOTHER****ER, WE DONT MAKE 400,000 A YEAR! ONLY 60K! OR 45! OR 90! ****ing peanuts, I spit on the jerks like Romney who hold me down. He should be LIFTING ME UP TO BE AS RICH AS HIM. I am a moralist, and I want equality. I want to have everything he does, and that's pretty damn virtuous of me. My god I am such an intellectual humanitarian. For gods sake, I bought these Toms shoes knowing full well Tom would donate a pair to someone also. Which is why I did it. What has Mitt Romney ever givendeded to charities? Tens of millions? Oh, so Mr. Fancypants probably thinks he's better than me then??? SCREW HIM.

We're not the bad guys. Basketball games, Hondas, Nikes, Time Warner Internet, Britta water filters in our Frigidaire refrigerators? These pale in comparison to what George Bush's Wall Street Cronies have. They have fish tanks in their living rooms the size of my living room. It's bullshit, that's what it is. It's about god damn time that we did what is RIGHT. That we fight for EQUALITY.

Disease in Africa. Starvation in China. Violence in South America, war and oppression in the Middle East. We as liberals need to get together, and D.E.M.A.N.D. that these greedy, heartless, avaricious, demonic bastards who own corporations start doing what is RIGHT - and giving more of their money to middle class Americans.

We are so much smarter than Republicans and have much better morals. We truly are the definition of selfless, unlike those guys on Wall Street. Why can't those greedy guys be as compassionate as we all are??? Of course they never could, because they're not as hip and intellectual as we are.

We're the good guys. We're the humanitarians who wanna change the world for the greater good. So what we go to basketball games. It's not the same as having a yacht. It's like night and day.

Cancel those trips you've booked to go volunteer in Mayanmar. Let stupid conservative rich bastard Tim Tebow go on those missions to help poor children in third world countries. WE'LL expose how selfish he is!

Stay entitled, my friends.

Quantum Probability bless the 99%....

Andrew Wiggins
10-26-2013, 01:30 PM
cocaine is a helluva drug :lol

pauk
10-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Are you challenging my 1500 word essay? :)

OldSkoolball#52
10-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Ahh..

The silence.... is like music

OldSkoolball#52
10-26-2013, 05:42 PM
And still I bump.

Jameerthefear
10-26-2013, 05:44 PM
no one cares. did not read

OldSkoolball#52
10-26-2013, 05:52 PM
no one cares. did not read

And STILL i bump!!

KeylessEntry
10-26-2013, 07:21 PM
Pity bump for the most pathetic troll on ISH

OldSkoolball#52
10-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Pity bump for the most pathetic troll on ISH

Mmmm..... Your bitterness is so deliciously redeeming :pimp:

OldSkoolball#52
10-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that we need to put an end to our first world torment by stopping those who make more than us from oppressing us with such attocities as Starbucks, Pizza Hut, the NFL, Microsoft, Ford, and DirectTV.

The Middle Class is hurting! Badly! Just the other day my power went out for a few hours and I nearly lost ALL THE ICE CREAM IN MY FREEZE, AAAHHHHHHH

We need to unite against Wall Street because we have so little and only they have things. The American middle class, dying orphans in the Congo, sex slaves in Vietnam.... We all feel the same hurt!

Down with Wall Street!!!

OldSkoolball#52
10-28-2013, 12:12 PM
How come our fellow liberals don't have comments here??

They're as quiet in this thread as they are in any thread about Obama continuing Bush's wars!

OldSkoolball#52
10-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Woooh!

Phony lil hypocrites!

Lil Eichmanns....

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Bump

red1
11-06-2013, 12:38 PM
You must be starface aka herb stempel. :lol You mad cause your girl left you for a limp-wristed vegan?

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 12:53 PM
You must be starface aka herb stempel. :lol You mad cause your girl left you for a limp-wristed vegan?

Yes. In times like these, it is hard to go on.

http://s13.post.org/k8zkdbqt3/vegaspic.jpg

But lets not sidetrack the thread.

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Damn, you went to encore with some ugly asians? So many babes there

LOL i didnt go with those girls, they were just randoms we met. I have a ton of similar pics with a bunch of diff chicks.

The point isn't about the girls. It's that people here think I'm some salty shut-in because I have to be the one to shoot down these dumb, deluded limp wristed vegans and their retarded ideologies and snap them back to reality.

Trust me I'm havin as much fun as anyone. I just know how to be serious about shit when the time calls for it. And that means not living in hypocritical liberal self righteous denial.

red1
11-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Not bad, the girl in the white can get it. What I don't get is this obsession with liberals. Yes, I see where you're coming from since liberal hypocrites who claim moral superiority are annoying but there are MANY different breeds of retard out there. Your preoccupation with liberals is a bit excessive tbh. I get a serious case of deja vu reading your posts

travelingman
11-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Is anyone except for OldSkoolBall allowed to post in this thread?

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Why didn't you post a pic with the hot girls?

Because those are the ones I still talk to.

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 01:18 PM
What was the point of this thread. OP wasted 3 hours of her life to make this thread, only for it to be shunned. OP is too desperate for attention. :facepalm

Exposing the truth is never a waste. And it took me about 20 minutes to write that, tops. Much more productive use of time than watching Duck Dynasty or playing angry birds.

But, don't worry. I would never, ever expect you to understand.

OldSkoolball#52
11-06-2013, 01:23 PM
You have a nice body btw

You're sweet. My belly's a lil bloated cause this was just after a big brunch and a few cans of beer. But the wimmenz still love it. You know how it is.

OldSkoolball#52
11-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Wazzzaaaaa!!!

Akrazotile
03-08-2014, 10:42 PM
:hammertime:

Akrazotile
03-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Just a reminder to everyone that we need to put an end to our first world torment by stopping those who make more than us from oppressing us with such attocities as Starbucks, Pizza Hut, the NFL, Microsoft, Ford, and DirectTV.

The Middle Class is hurting! Badly! Just the other day my power went out for a few hours and I nearly lost ALL THE ICE CREAM IN MY FREEZE, AAAHHHHHHH

We need to unite against Wall Street because we have so little and only they have things. The American middle class, dying orphans in the Congo, sex slaves in Vietnam.... We all feel the same hurt!

Down with Wall Street!!!

:rant

red1
03-08-2014, 10:49 PM
OP is an absolute moran of the highest degree. The vacuum was invented and modeled after his suction power in the presence of male genitalia. His mother is a whore and his father is a sissy. May god have mercy on his soul.

ps his breath stank

Akrazotile
03-08-2014, 11:06 PM
OP is an absolute moran of the highest degree. The vacuum was invented and modeled after his suction power in the presence of male genitalia. His mother is a whore and his father is a sissy. May god have mercy on his soul.

ps his breath stank

Cant speak for him personally, but somethin tells me OP doesnt GAF what u think :pimp:

red1
03-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Cant speak for him personally, but somethin tells me OP doesnt GAF what u think :pimp:
??? these are not thoughts they are documented truths

aj1987
03-08-2014, 11:27 PM

ps his breath stank
http://i.imgur.com/msh8ozV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/x336wDK.gif

red1
03-08-2014, 11:28 PM
???

red1
03-08-2014, 11:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/msh8ozV.jpg

Still dont get it. Seems like a country-loving god-fearing man. You trying to make fun of the way he looks?

Akrazotile
07-19-2014, 09:57 AM
This!

GimmeThat
07-19-2014, 11:09 AM
a ball doesn't bounce until it is lifted first.

Akrazotile
07-19-2014, 12:05 PM
a ball doesn't bounce until it is lifted first.

It does if it has mexican jumping beans inside it :crazysam:

Akrazotile
07-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Ju know what I mean, mayne?

:crazysam:

Akrazotile
07-19-2014, 08:11 PM
i aint gonna BUMP no mo' wit no big fat womannn!

:crazysam:

East_Stone_Ya
07-19-2014, 09:36 PM
starface you **** :facepalm

Akrazotile
07-19-2014, 09:47 PM
starface you **** :facepalm

:hammertime:

red1
07-21-2014, 07:24 AM
:lol

Akrazotile