PDA

View Full Version : Cole sends Rose a slippin an a slidin...

Spaulding
10-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Anyone got a gif or video of Cole breaking Rose's ankles?

Happened 8:26 second quarter.

Edit: http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/58bdada34bf0a87dbf3ecfc2780d816b_large
Pretty sure Cole will get pleased by 3 virgins tonight.

bagelred
10-29-2013, 09:28 PM
That will be the highlight of Cole's career. He should savor it.

christian1923
it looked like rose stepped on Anderson during the replay.

Trollsmasher
http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/58bdada34bf0a87dbf3ecfc2780d816b_large

christian1923
10-29-2013, 09:29 PM
http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net/uploads/58bdada34bf0a87dbf3ecfc2780d816b_large
oo nvm :roll:

ihoopallday
10-29-2013, 09:29 PM

Yeah that's what it looks like. But he still did cross him up before he ran into Anderson.

LeGOAT
10-29-2013, 09:30 PM
That will be the highlight of Cole's career. He should savor it.
Cole has won as much rings as the Knicks franchise is his first 2 NBA seasons. :bowdown: He ain't got no worries

Trollsmasher
10-29-2013, 09:32 PM
He was already falling.

Spaulding
10-29-2013, 09:36 PM

:bowdown:

Inc rep

Dro
10-29-2013, 09:42 PM
This is one of those "defender tried to jump the screen" shake moves...Rose is trying to go over the screen before Cole even commits to using Anderson's screen...Thats why he slides like that....

inclinerator
10-29-2013, 09:45 PM
This is one of those "defender tried to jump the screen" shake moves...Rose is trying to go over the screen before Cole even commits to using Anderson's screen...Thats why he slides like that....
excuses

Fudge
10-29-2013, 09:48 PM
NVM, just tripped over the molestors foot. Lost a little respect for the move, but still nice doe.

#number6ix#
10-29-2013, 10:10 PM
Rose damn near blew his acl again... COLE WORLD!!!

PistonsFan#21
10-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Looks like Rose tripped on Anderson's foot. He saw the pick coming so he tried to go over it. i see this play alot

Spaulding
10-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Looks like Rose tripped on Anderson's foot. He saw the pick coming so he tried to go over it. i see this play alot

Ya that's what it looks like but we really don't know for sure.

DaSeba5
10-29-2013, 11:19 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/67059_641081242610937_1108063540_n.jpg

Trollsmasher
10-29-2013, 11:20 PM
Rose was already falling before he came into contact with Birdman anyway.

thabisyo
10-29-2013, 11:27 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/norris-cole-shakes-derek-rose.gif

bagelred
10-29-2013, 11:29 PM
No one is ever going to remember Kenneth Cole.

DaSeba5
10-29-2013, 11:29 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1376641_669572656410648_1810389257_n.jpg

ZenMaster
10-29-2013, 11:35 PM

You're right, it's bad pickn'roll defense.

Lebron23
10-29-2013, 11:41 PM
http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/norris-cole-shakes-derek-rose.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lN7xwu24CA

Dro
10-30-2013, 12:26 AM
yup, thats what I was trying to say...It looks obvious to me...

r15mohd
10-30-2013, 08:40 AM
does it matter if he tripped on Andersen's ankle or not?!? Cole had him beat with the crossover before Andersen is even relevant to the play. :rolleyes:

Cole has his moments...he was hyped very early in his rookie season, even I thought he was a better fit at starting PG but Chalmers has the defensive size to better defend the opposing PG's.

He's still improving, like what I've seen over the couple years he's been here.

Frozen1
10-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Rose got pwned, that

CeltsGarlic
10-30-2013, 09:01 AM
God damn, Rose came back just one game too early.

fiddy
10-30-2013, 09:05 AM
Nice crossover, but he definitely tripped

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 10:07 AM
All Chris Anderson. If Chris doesn't come in the play, ZERO chance Rose goes down. OR otherwords, if Chris isn't there this doesn't happen at all. In fact, Rose goes to that spot because of Chris and not even Cole. So Cole doesn't even get shake credit.

Should have been a foul on Chris, as they are calling it a foul if your foot is under the shooter this year, this might even be under that rule.

CanYouDigIt
10-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Rose about to tear his ACL in his first game back :roll:

It's a terrible day when your Franchise Player and MVP gets his ankle broken by a team's backup PG. :roll:

ILLsmak
10-30-2013, 10:26 AM
looool, saucy. It doesn't matter what "really happened" or "why" Rose fell, the issue is that he got dropped. Better luck next time.

-Smak

Dro
10-30-2013, 10:30 AM
Still don't understand how anyone can say a guy got shook when he was obviously trying to jump the screen because he saw the pick coming...Oh well...He aint on my team...lol

r15mohd
10-30-2013, 10:43 AM
All Chris Anderson. If Chris doesn't come in the play, ZERO chance Rose goes down. OR otherwords, if Chris isn't there this doesn't happen at all. In fact, Rose goes to that spot because of Chris and not even Cole. So Cole doesn't even get shake credit.

Should have been a foul on Chris, as they are calling it a foul if your foot is under the shooter this year, this might even be under that rule.

Lol, a foul?!? kidding me

rodman91
10-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Pedobird was almost causing loss of another year for Bulls. :lol

r15mohd
10-30-2013, 11:52 AM
Pedobird was almost causing loss of another year for Bulls. :lol

Everytime Rose takes any sort of leap for these first few weeks/months, Bulls fans are gonna have mini heart attacks

alenleomessi
10-30-2013, 12:04 PM
rose should just sit out one more year.. he is not ready yet.. you know the muscle memory and all

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=r15mohd]Lol, a foul?!? kidding me

Budadiiii
10-30-2013, 03:22 PM
The Rose apologists are the worst type of people on this planet. Worse than terrorists, murderers, and rapists.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-30-2013, 03:23 PM

Bahahahahaha

Budadiiii
10-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Bahahahahaha
Guy is hilarious. Love the satirical nature of his posts.

He embodies delusional Rose stans perfectly.

Pointguard. :applause:

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Bahahahahaha
When hating goes wrong. That was your original post right.? So why don't you describe what you see? Anybody can be had but it doesn't really count when another player trips the guy now does it?

Andersen is setting a pick and Rose gets his leg caught under Andersen’s on the pick.

NVM, just tripped over the molestors foot. Lost a little respect for the move, but still nice doe.

Nice crossover, but he definitely tripped

Dro
10-30-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't see how this isn't obvious to anyone who's played basketball. He did not get "shook" as in, playing your defender straight up and he fakes one way and you go the other. There is a clear difference noticing a guy coming over to set a screen and you JUMP all the way to that side...Are you guys really that dense or do you guys just hate Rose and can't wait to rag on him? Cole's crossover wasn't even good enough to shake someone that bad...You can clearly see Rose jump to his left, Cole just happened to go the other way. Man, I don't even know why I keep trying to argue this as its plain as day. Rose isnt' even close to my favorite player or anything...

Go Getter
10-30-2013, 04:11 PM
The Rose apologists are the worst type of people on this planet. Worse than terrorists, murderers, and rapists.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm laughing at you not with you just to be clear.

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 04:18 PM
I don't see how this isn't obvious to anyone who's played basketball. He did not get "shook" as in, playing your defender straight up and he fakes one way and you go the other. There is a clear difference noticing a guy coming over to set a screen and you JUMP all the way to that side...Are you guys really that dense or do you guys just hate Rose and can't wait to rag on him? Cole's crossover wasn't even good enough to shake someone that bad...You can clearly see Rose jump to his left, Cole just happened to go the other way. Man, I don't even know why I keep trying to argue this as its plain as day. Rose isnt' even close to my favorite player or anything...
Dro, the hate in these guys runs real deep, its like their life support or something. It gets way more irrational than this: Imagining humiliation, hyperventilating over past MVP's, praying for IQ scores, or the latest gimmick pulled - fantasizing that he is gay after being told he has a woman. Some of them are a real funny bunch.

Dro
10-30-2013, 04:35 PM
Dro, the hate in these guys runs real deep, its like their life support or something. It gets way more irrational than this: Imagining humiliation, hyperventilating over past MVP's, praying for IQ scores, or the latest gimmick pulled - fantasizing that he is gay after being told he has a woman. Some of them are a real funny bunch.
I agree, this just seems like a case of folks hating on Rose. If this were anybody else, this thread would not have been created...You see plays like this every night in the NBA when a defender tries to jump a screen and the ballhandler goes the other way...Happens all the time...Never seen anybody make a big deal out of it...Now if Rose was checking Cole at the top of the key 1 vs. 1 and he got crossed and shook, now that would be worth of being on a highlight reel. But this? :coleman:

NumberSix
10-30-2013, 04:43 PM
I agree, this just seems like a case of folks hating on Rose. If this were anybody else, this thread would not have been created...You see plays like this every night in the NBA when a defender tries to jump a screen and the ballhandler goes the other way...Happens all the time...Never seen anybody make a big deal out of it...Now if Rose was checking Cole at the top of the key 1 vs. 1 and he got crossed and shook, now that would be worth of being on a highlight reel. But this? :coleman:
Lol. Get the fck outta here. :roll:

I've seen more threads and crazier reactions about LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, pau, Melo and even Lin for much less. Rose isn't being singled out in any way at all. We still have people making threads claiming Boris Diaw shut LeBron down in the finals. It happens to every noteworthy player. Don't be so sensitive.

Dro
10-30-2013, 04:51 PM

I've seen more threads and crazier reactions about LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, pau, Melo and even Lin for much less. Rose isn't being singled out in any way at all. We still have people making threads claiming Boris Diaw shut LeBron down in the finals. It happens to every noteworthy player. Don't be so sensitive.
Don't take it so literal. My main point is that any star, Rose, Lebron, Kobe, etc...people make a big deal. Why would I be sensitive over a player who does not play for my favorite team? When have you seen me jump to Rose' defense in other threads? I keep responding to this because I think its ridiculous that people are trying to say he got crossed over and shook. Thats silly and I would be defending Lebron or anybody else the same way...

NumberSix
10-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Don't take it so literal. My main point is that any star, Rose, Lebron, Kobe, etc...people make a big deal. Why would I be sensitive over a player who does not play for my favorite team? When have you seen me jump to Rose' defense in other threads? I keep responding to this because I think its ridiculous that people are trying to say he got crossed over and shook. Thats silly and I would be defending Lebron or anybody else the same way...
Why is it a big deal? He got beat on a play? Who cares? Everybody gets beat on plays from time to time. Not a big deal.

DuMa
10-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Cole is scary. so scary that Miami might not resign Super Nintendo Chalmers :(

NumberSix
10-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Cole is scary. so scary that Miami might not resign Super Nintendo Chalmers :(
2 rings.

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 05:08 PM

Are you psychotic? You know full well you are one of the weirdest haters on the board. And now you are trying to sound like a voice of reason? Wow. what a difference a drink makes. You must be drunk and the balanced side of you is coming out. Wow. Really now.

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Cole plays really fast and under control. He's also very smart. I think he's a better fit than Mario for a lot of teams. I just can't say for sure its the better teams - Mario is clutch. To me he also causes more chaos with his speed. No way can they keep both at the end of the season. I think Cole will be a starter next year one way or the other.

Dro
10-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Why is it a big deal? He got beat on a play? Who cares? Everybody gets beat on plays from time to time. Not a big deal.
Maybe you should direct this to the guy who started the thread...I'm just responding to the thread...

TheReal Kendall
10-30-2013, 05:33 PM
If you actually play bball then you should know it isn't a big deal.

Shit happens