PDA

View Full Version : Did Rose Come Back Too Early?

NumberSix
10-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Lol, just kidding. :roll:

Seriously though, why are people clowning on Rose? What did you expect? It's his first real game in 18 months. Give him a break. He's not going to immediately be himself. Give him some time to get back into it. It's gonna take some time for him to be back to his game.

Le Shaqtus
10-29-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm sure you'll be on his ass after his next terrible game.

Askmeificare
10-29-2013, 11:15 PM
preseason champs

DaSeba5
10-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Probably because of the hype of the Return. Just how fans are. :confusedshrug:

OldSkoolball#52
10-29-2013, 11:21 PM
Yeah.

He came back 1 game too early.

Jameerthefear
10-29-2013, 11:25 PM
Yeah.

He came back 1 game too early.
Oh great. You're back. :facepalm

tmacattack33
10-29-2013, 11:57 PM
The whole game was out of whack. They could hardly run their sets correctly as a team. Half the time Miami deflected a pass or trapped somebody in the corner which took the Bulls out of their offense.

I actually thought Rose looked good. I didn't see him in preseason though, so i didn't know what to expect and he looked good to me.

HoopsFanNumero1
10-29-2013, 11:59 PM
But then he wouldn't have been the preseason MVP.

crunk-juice
10-30-2013, 12:01 AM
YUP

better retire.

Pacers doctors confirm.

christian1923
10-30-2013, 12:02 AM
He's probably gonna torch my Knicks. Point guards always have field days against our D. Not enough girth:(

Droid101
10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
OldSkool should have been banned months ago.

Godzuki
10-30-2013, 12:09 AM
why are there more Rose fans than Bulls fans in Bulls threads these days? :facepalm

SacJB Shady
10-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Nothing wrong with him, he's just older now

AussieG
10-30-2013, 12:20 AM
Lol, just kidding. :roll:

Seriously though, why are people clowning on Rose? What did you expect? It's his first real game in 18 months. Give him a break. He's not going to immediately be himself. Give him some time to get back into it. It's gonna take some time for him to be back to his game.

His name was mentioned way too much based off of preseason, so I get some guilty pleasure from seeing that statline tonight.

The ironic thing is, if he came off the bench in the playoffs and helped out and did that statline, it'd be seen as heroic. Instead he waits til the next season, to come back as a starter but with that comes expectations.

OldSkoolball#52
10-30-2013, 12:23 AM
The "RGIII" of basketball.

CHi1PriDe
10-30-2013, 12:29 AM
I did expect the bulls to lose tonight because of lack of chemistry the bulls starters have together. And, I didn't think Noah and hinrich were completely healthy, but overall, I'm happy how the bulls competed. It's been a while.

OldSkoolball#52
10-30-2013, 12:31 AM
I did expect the bulls to lose tonight because of lack of chemistry the bulls starters have together. And, I didn't think Noah and hinrich were completely healthy, but overall, I'm happy how the bulls competed. It's been a while.

Chemistry?

Isnt that what the preseason is for???

crunk-juice
10-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Chemistry?

Isn't that what the past 3+ years were for

CHi1PriDe
10-30-2013, 01:06 AM

U dumbass, Noah played 10 minutes during preseason due to a groin injury, butler played 1 game and hinrich been injured. Have you ever played team ball before?! It's not just passing the ball whoevers open, teams have rotations and plays. Dumbass heat fans who never played a game of bball before.. smh

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Chemistry?

The Lakers last year took about 90 games with four seasoned HOFers and still didn't achieve it. Took Lebron and Dwade well over 100 before it got down pack. Durant and Westbrook about 200 games. The Clippers are 90 games and counting - and you are saying preseason? This new system of offense is really new with Rose as key with Butler being a feature - the Bulls have never had real production from that position and Miami played real good defense. Most teams don't hit their stride until January over the last five years. Only the teams with no major adjustments come out the gate swinging. Why freak out?

And what ChiPride said above.

CHi1PriDe
10-30-2013, 01:10 AM

U dumbass, Noah played 10 minutes during preseason due to a groin injury, butler played 1 game and hinrich been injured. Have you ever played team ball before?! It's not just passing the ball to whoevers open, teams have rotations and plays. Dumbass heat fans who never played a game of bball before. It takes more than few games to develope chemistry :facepalm

crunk-juice
10-30-2013, 01:21 AM
U dumbass, Noah played 10 minutes during preseason due to a groin injury, butler played 1 game and hinrich been injured. Have you ever played team ball before?! It's not just passing the ball to whoevers open, teams have rotations and plays. Dumbass heat fans who never played a game of bball before. It takes more than few games to develope chemistry :facepalm

when did Hinrich become a starter?

you said the Bulls starters have a lack of chemistry together. Butler is the only difference since Boozer arrived.

Pacers fan BTW. Don't even hate the Bulls, relax.

CHi1PriDe
10-30-2013, 01:39 AM

you said the Bulls starters have a lack of chemistry together. Butler is the only difference since Boozer arrived.

Hinrich played almost 30 minutes which is a lot of minutes to be on the court with the starters. I understand that butler is the only new starter but the bulls haven't develope a solid chemistry together since rose haven't played all season last year and with Noah and butler being injured during the off season and preseason. It takes time to develope a solid chemistry and yall none hoopers won't probably never understand :facepalm

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 01:52 AM

The offensive system they run now is new to Rose and he's the main aspect of the offense so its new to everybody. Even when Jordan came back to the Bulls after the baseball run he didn't fit in immediately and after 17 regular season games you could easily see he wasn't himself in the playoffs. And Orlando's defense was several tiers below Miami's, which was at playoff level several times last night.

crunk-juice
10-30-2013, 01:58 AM
good points. I guess I just wouldn't use the term 'chemistry'.. but no use in arguing semantics.

for the record no I didn't play bball in HS but I did play football