PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard: Chemistry Killer...a rogue

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-30-2013, 01:06 AM
enough said...good B1tch went to Houston

oh the horror
10-30-2013, 01:08 AM
People will claim it's because Kobe isn't there as well.

longtime lurker

Those people are idiots doh

LilEddyCurry
Guess who else is out? Now everyone gets their shots :rolleyes:

alec613
10-30-2013, 01:09 AM
Pringles doesn't have to appease Dwight anymore.

Still Pringles still sucks for not doing the right thing last season

Lakers_Kobe_Fan

lol...if nash is yelling at you in game then its u...its Howard

inclinerator
nah it was kobe

kobe plays gets blown out by clippers
jordan comes back and blowout the clippers

The Iron Fist
10-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Guess who else is out? Now everyone gets their shots :rolleyes:
Explain the playoffs of last season.

inclinerator
10-30-2013, 01:12 AM
because jordan wasnt on the team last year

LilEddyCurry
10-30-2013, 01:12 AM
The team wasn't used to playing without Kobe, just like the Bulls in the 2012 playoffs.

SyRyanYang
10-30-2013, 01:18 AM
The team wasn't used to playing without Kobe, just like the Bulls in the 2012 playoffs.

But now they are? After a few preseason games?

AussieG
10-30-2013, 01:19 AM
It wasn't just Dwight that was bad for chemistry, but he was probably the worst.

zoom17
10-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Cant wait til Howard and the rockets destroy the Lakers:oldlol:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-30-2013, 01:25 AM

lol dream on....b!tch still didnt had his team....

he wanted to meet Mitch...Lakers ran him out of town by putting out the press release

Godzuki
10-30-2013, 01:30 AM
Howard was playing hurt for the Lakers tho.

Its also hard to blame him for leaving with the way Kobe was trying to get him to stay by challenging him. Its obvious Dwight doesn't have that will of fire. He wants to be catered to and spoiled. Like Kobe should've played to his ego to get him to stay instead of challenge him so i put that on Kobe for driving him away.

that all said i think Dwight is a bitch even tho the Rockets are looking real good this year w/ him so he might have the last laugh.

TheBigVeto
10-30-2013, 01:37 AM

That is the honest truth.

coin24
10-30-2013, 01:39 AM
Fu*k dwight. Lakers looking way better this season:rockon:

He made it quite clear he didn't want to play in LA so good riddance.

PickernRoller
10-30-2013, 01:50 AM

Lakers making you salty one game at a time clown...:oldlol: :oldlol:

Cry some more :cry: :cry:

Heavincent
10-30-2013, 01:52 AM
Everyone knows Howard is a chemistry killer. Dude is a straight up bitch.

kaiteng
10-30-2013, 01:54 AM
But in the end, in most cases, to win a championship you need guys that can push the team to the top i.e. Dwight or Kobe.

Pointguard
10-30-2013, 01:59 AM
enough said...good B1tch went to Houston
He's going to do work in Houston and they are going to win in a big way over there. I just think he and Kobe were a bad mix. Both great players but not together.

coin24
10-30-2013, 01:59 AM
But in the end, in most cases, to win a championship you need guys that can push the team to the top i.e. Dwight or Kobe.

:lol dwight and championship in the same sentence?:lol

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:01 AM
Everyone knows Howard is a chemistry killer. Dude is a straight up bitch.

Based on what exactly? Who is everyone? :oldlol:
Its just based on you, pretending to be a Nets fan and other Laker fans who think so. Every other team in the league wants him on their team.

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:02 AM
:lol dwight and championship in the same sentence?:lol
So far fetched isn't it?

Especially after leading a sub par team to a finals.

I mean, there is no way in hell he could possibly lead a team to a championship.

:facepalm

Heavincent
10-30-2013, 02:06 AM
Based on what exactly? Who is everyone? :oldlol:
Its just based on you, pretending to be a Nets fan and other Laker fans who think so. Every other team in the league wants him on their team.

Mr. 49ers and Heat "fan" :oldlol: Two elite teams that just happen to be on opposite ends of the country.

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:09 AM
Mr. 49ers and Heat "fan" :oldlol: Two elite teams that just happen to be on opposite ends of the country.

As expected, full of shit.

Probably sitting there with a Laker jersey on as you type this. Good one "Nets" fan. *wink*

White Mamba
10-30-2013, 02:12 AM

They can scream it all they wants, our boy is a 5 time champion.

Heavincent
10-30-2013, 02:13 AM
As expected, full of shit.

Probably sitting there with a Laker jersey on as you type this. Good one "Nets" fan. *wink*

You know, I've been near Seattle before, so I now consider myself a diehard Seahawks fan. Also a Red Sox fan because my friend's cousin is an equipment manager for them. That's just what I do, find some obscure reasons to root for elite teams, even if they're on opposite ends of the country.

Lakers Legend#32
10-30-2013, 02:16 AM
Don't forget Coach Killer among Dwight's titles.

coin24
10-30-2013, 02:22 AM
So far fetched isn't it?

Especially after leading a sub par team to a finals.

I mean, there is no way in hell he could possibly lead a team to a championship.

:facepalm

Leading a sub par team?:lol Good one. They beat the 60 win Cavs team with your GOAT player remember? And Howard was a complete liability in the 4th quarters just like he still is now.
Rafer killed it through the playoffs before shit for brains SVG played Jameer who had been out for ages in the finals. Hedo, Shard were playing like all stars..

But yeah, Dwight was the leading them all the way, howd he play in the finals again????

coin24
10-30-2013, 02:24 AM

Come on man hes been a true Heat fan since at least the early 90s:oldlol:

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:31 AM
You know, I've been near Seattle before, so I now consider myself a diehard Seahawks fan. Also a Red Sox fan because my friend's cousin is an equipment manager for them. That's just what I do, find some obscure reasons to root for elite teams, even if they're on opposite ends of the country.

So salty. :oldlol:

Are you ever going to admit you're a Laker fan? Or for some obscure reason are you going to keep pretending you're a Nets fan?

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102806

Here is me being a bandwagon fan in the Heat 15 win season in 2008. I guess I'm just a bandwagoner. :oldlol:

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:33 AM
Come on man hes been a true Heat fan since at least the early 90s:oldlol:

lol...

Killed two birds with one stone with a simple link to a thread 1 post above. Both looking stupid now. :oldlol:

Rich coming from Laker fans too. You in particular. Live in Australia, and pick the most successful basketball franchise to support. :oldlol:
You must be a real go getter. :oldlol:

coin24
10-30-2013, 02:41 AM
lol...

Killed two birds with one stone with a simple link to a thread 1 post above. Both looking stupid now. :oldlol:

Rich coming from Laker fans too. You in particular. Live in Australia, and pick the most successful basketball franchise to support. :oldlol:
You must be a real go getter. :oldlol:

Seeing as i actually fly to LA and attend games i consider myself a real fan. You've probably never attended a single game of any of the teams u supposedly follow...

So back to pretending you're an awesome powerlifter champ..

plowking
10-30-2013, 02:45 AM
Seeing as i actually fly to LA and attend games i consider myself a real fan. You've probably never attended a single game of any of the teams u supposedly follow...

So back to pretending you're an awesome powerlifter champ..

You're more than likely a uni student who's been to LA a total of 2 or 3 times. :oldlol:

For the record, been to a Heat game. So... that's out the window.

I pretend to be a powerlifter? :oldlol: Okay... that's a new one. Didn't know I did that. :oldlol:

Say no more. You clearly got done on your argument, since I sonned you, proved I was a Heat fan prior to the big 3, and now you're looking silly and looking for other shit to say to divert attention. Good one. You're winning the debate. :oldlol:

PickernRoller
10-30-2013, 03:02 AM
You're more than likely a uni student who's been to LA a total of 2 or 3 times. :oldlol:

For the record, been to a Heat game. So... that's out the window.

I pretend to be a powerlifter? :oldlol: Okay... that's a new one. Didn't know I did that. :oldlol:

Say no more. You clearly got done on your argument, since I sonned you, proved I was a Heat fan prior to the big 3, and now you're looking silly and looking for other shit to say to divert attention. Good one. You're winning the debate. :oldlol:

Lol you sonned yourself. We gonna act like your words mean sh1t?

But but....for the record... :oldlol: :oldlol:

You were also a Lebron hater....now you suck his d1ck with pleasure. The things you gotta hear on ISH I tell ya...:facepalm

plowking
10-30-2013, 03:14 AM
Lol you sonned yourself. We gonna act like your words mean sh1t?

But but....for the record... :oldlol: :oldlol:

You were also a Lebron hater....now you suck his d1ck with pleasure. The things you gotta hear on ISH I tell ya...:facepalm

So... for some reason you join the debate, and completely disagree with coin and Heav or whatever his name is, and yet get on my case? :oldlol:

Yeah, I didn't like Lebron, and now I do? You basically just supported my argument... :oldlol: