PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Farmar, Jodie Meeks, Xavier Henry, Wesley Johnson, Jordan Hill

BallsOut
10-30-2013, 01:59 AM
combined for 76 points tonight off the bench. They played the entire 4th quarter against Clippers starters, erased a 4 point deficit and blew them out.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

This season might be fun to watch after all.

DKLaker
10-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Great that the Lakers won!!!!
To be 100% honest, I didn't enjoy the street ball, shot jacking style of play :confusedshrug:
I think the Clippers thought it would be an easy blow out win and certainly didn't expect our bench to be far better than the starters....for both teams?

I need to see more before I am convinced but I see a lot of promise in some of these players....yeah, maybe it won't be so bad after all.

I kept thinking during the 4th quarter, what if kkinchen has it right this time :oldlol:

Weirdest stat of the year: The Lakers are now 5-0 when Kobe misses the season opener :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

insidehoops
10-30-2013, 12:29 PM
The Lakers bench play was the most fun thing that happened on NBA opening night

magicmanfan
10-30-2013, 01:07 PM
combined for 76 points tonight off the bench. They played the entire 4th quarter against Clippers starters, erased a 4 point deficit and blew them out.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

This season might be fun to watch after all.

I spotted that lineup in the preseason... I thought they worked well
together then.... They have great energy and seem to know their
roles really well...

MDA should consider playing them as a unit often!!!

:cheers:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-30-2013, 01:25 PM
To be 100% honest, I didn't enjoy the street ball, shot jacking style of play :confusedshrug:
I think the Clippers thought it would be an easy blow out win and certainly didn't expect our bench to be far better than the starters....for both teams?

I need to see more before I am convinced but I see a lot of promise in some of these players....yeah, maybe it won't be so bad after all.

I kept thinking during the 4th quarter, what if kkinchen has it right this time :oldlol:

Weirdest stat of the year: The Lakers are now 5-0 when Kobe misses the season opener :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

enjoy the ride man...we all know this team aint winning sh!t...

as well as enjoy it...

akts
10-30-2013, 01:57 PM
It was a nice win with a great build of confidence for this team. I said they have nothing to lose and they all want to prove something, so they will surprise and upset some. They were fun to watch. I love their energy, hustle and no fear in going at it to score.

This year is supposed to be a wash but with effort like last night I can enjoy the season a little.

bladefd
10-30-2013, 04:39 PM

It's Dantoni style bball. Suns were just like this for years. Dribble-dribble-shoot. There was teamwork and some defense though so I won't yell at Dantoni.. yet. :lol

Dantoni style is fun and exciting to watch even though it won't win any championships.

dd24
10-30-2013, 06:03 PM
It's just the first game of the season so I don't take it too seriously. I don't think the bench can play like that consistently. It was fun to watch though. Miami also killed Chicago yesterday, but in the playoffs would you really say they wouldn't have a chance? It's just too small of a sample size right now.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
10-31-2013, 09:53 PM
see what i said...they will look good and be trash another day.

long season to go...hope they get a lotto pick in the process....

fire D'Toni...
Hire Phil
Bring LeBron
Bring Melo
Sign Pau/Kob on cheap and there u go...just like that :) i wake up

DKLaker
11-01-2013, 12:18 AM
see what i said...they will look good and be trash another day.

long season to go...hope they get a lotto pick in the process....

fire D'Toni...
Hire Phil
Bring LeBron
Bring Melo
Sign Pau/Kob on cheap and there u go...just like that :) i wake up

:roll: :roll: :roll:
:applause: :cheers: :applause: