PDA

View Full Version : No Kobe = Lakers win!

I<3NBA
10-30-2013, 05:06 AM
willing to bet that when Kobe comes back they start losing and the bench starts sucking again?

Pursuer
10-30-2013, 05:26 AM
Will they even win one more time before Kobe comes back? :) Just kidding, but thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us mortals, what would we do without you?

kennethgriffin
10-30-2013, 05:31 AM
its a brand new team..

henry/young/farmar/kaman are making the difference.. kobe didnt play with any of them last year

if the lakers won by a large margin today with howard/metta and company... then i'd see the point in making this thread

totally new identity... this team hasnt even lost with kobe yet

:confusedshrug:

AintNoSunshine
10-30-2013, 05:32 AM
Isn't it the story of this chucker?

coin24
10-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Ignore the OP, poor guy is lost without Kobe:oldlol:

kennethgriffin
10-30-2013, 05:33 AM
Isn't it the story of this chucker?

actually the story of kobe is he wins around 70% of the time throughout his career in the regular season, missing the playoffs just once in 18 years. going to 7 finals, winning 5 of them.. and claiming multiple finals mvps

KingLeBronJames
10-30-2013, 05:52 AM
willing to bet that when Kobe comes back they start losing and the bench starts sucking again?
They've been sucking without Kobe since the playoffs :facepalm

kennethgriffin
10-30-2013, 06:14 AM
They've been sucking without Kobe since the playoffs :facepalm

ya its funny how soon people forget that kobe ( as c-webb put it ) "pulled a super man last year" leading the lakers with one of the top records in the league after the allstar break all the way into the last 2 games of the season. basically single handedly putting them in the playoffs... then right after he gets injured they get swept

uber
10-30-2013, 06:24 AM
basically single handedly putting them in the playoffs...

Well most of the work has been done by the refs with ridiculous calls against Minny, Dallas and Sac in late game situations.

nashwade
10-30-2013, 10:24 AM
actually the story of kobe is he wins around 70% of the time throughout his career in the regular season, missing the playoffs just once in 18 years. going to 7 finals, winning 5 of them.. and claiming multiple finals mvps

soundsgood

rodman91
10-30-2013, 01:00 PM
i think it's 5-0 without Kobe in season openers.:lol

cos88
10-30-2013, 02:45 PM
at the end of the game he was mad, stormed out.

OldSkoolball#52
10-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Kobe really is overrated doe

DaSeba5
10-30-2013, 02:46 PM
The Clipper's defense was terrible. They gave the Laker bench players confidence throughout the game and eventually it came back to bite them because they started to make everything, including bank shots. It has nothing to do with Kobe.

MastaKilla
10-30-2013, 02:50 PM
damn son, lookin all type of ignorant b. Lakers got more chips in the last 14 years than any other organization.

only 1 player was around for all of those

TheGreatDeraj
10-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Well most of the work has been done by the refs with ridiculous calls against Minny, Dallas and Sac in late game situations.

:roll:
No.

Lakers vs Raptors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyjrgG9MSto)

Lakers vs Hornets (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0yJVX74rC0)

Lakers vs Hawks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2DQNZMyPs)

Lakers vs Warriors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-EjT_yLYE)

+ many more games

I watched every Laker game and Kobe was the ONLY consistent player last year. Mainly due to injuries and coaching changes. Kobe carried them.

Lakers are going to be amazing when Kobe comes back. Kobe is going to play with two skilled bigmen AND a bunch of shooters and athletic wing players. The only question is defense.

Lakers will not suck with Kobe they will only get better.

Lakers were so good last night, and then you add Kobe? :bowdown:

Contender if they can defend better.

OldSkoolball#52
10-30-2013, 03:26 PM
I watched every Laker game and Kobe was the ONLY consistent player last year. Mainly due to injuries and coaching changes. Kobe carried them.

Exactly, he was missing his HOF teammates due to injury for much of the season.

And how far exactly did he manage to carry them? A 7 seed?

I take that back, they only secured the 7 seed by beating Golden State, after he had already gone out with his injury.

And this dude was supposedly the clear cut "man" for back to back titles?

I think not.

chazzy
10-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Win win for trolls.
Lakers win = Kobe sucks
Lakers lose = haha lakers suck

rodman91
10-30-2013, 06:36 PM
damn son, lookin all type of ignorant b. Lakers got more chips in the last 14 years than any other organization.

Derek Fisher?

OldSkoolball#52
10-30-2013, 06:42 PM

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

But also :lol

TheMilkyBarKid
10-30-2013, 07:47 PM
ya its funny how soon people forget that kobe ( as c-webb put it ) "pulled a super man last year" leading the lakers with one of the top records in the league after the allstar break all the way into the last 2 games of the season. basically single handedly putting them in the playoffs... then right after he gets injured they get swept
They would've lost anyway, dont delude yourself by thinking otherwise.

Myth
10-30-2013, 07:51 PM
It's because they brought Farmar back. Lakers collapsed the last 2 years without him.

Magic 32
10-30-2013, 08:03 PM

Yes, now all they need to do is win a playoff game, and your genius is confirmed.

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/26282-2/Kobe+Bryant+busts+out+laughing+alongside+Jason+Kid d+and+LBJ.jpg

TheGreatDeraj
10-30-2013, 08:56 PM
Exactly, he was missing his HOF teammates due to injury for much of the season.

And how far exactly did he manage to carry them? A 7 seed?

I take that back, they only secured the 7 seed by beating Golden State, after he had already gone out with his injury.

And this dude was supposedly the clear cut "man" for back to back titles?

I think not.

That's quite a leap you've made. Those things really have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

But besides that, yes, Kobe was absolutely the best player on the Lakers most recent back to back championships. I doubt you truly believe he was not.

TheMarkMadsen
10-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Derek Fisher?

Touch

TheBigVeto
10-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Kobe really is overrated doe

Yup. Fact.

KingLeBronJames
10-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Yup. Fact.
I question your basketball IQ.