PDA

View Full Version : MastaKillas HOW IT GON BE wit the MVP

MastaKilla
10-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Wussup wussup wussup wussup ISH it's ya mans tha Imperial grand wizard Master of tha Mantis rapture comin at ya here to, not predict, but to tell yalls how IT GON BE wit tha MVP this year nahmean?

ight so first thang first, my mans KD takin home that MVP trophy, wit ya mans Russell "extra moist" Westbrook out for what could be a long minute nahmean? Dude say he healthy but prolly gon take a few weeks off to catch up on some project runway shit namsayin? If this nikka was GM of the team he'd prolly trade KD for Thom Browne straight up or some shit like that nahmean?

KD bout to lead this team full of a bunch of young money cast offs, dudes got like 6 Memphis Bleeks on his unit and thats just a real nikkas perspective son. They the type of nikkas after tha game that take off their sneakers and put on some TOMS..

Now yalls know who takin home tha MVP this year

kNicKz
10-30-2013, 02:52 PM
no

Budadiiii
10-30-2013, 02:52 PM
Really going out on a limb there Harold Camping, you ****ing ******.

TheMarkMadsen
10-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Wussup wussup wussup wussup ISH it's ya mans tha Imperial grand wizard Master of tha Mantis rapture comin at ya here to, not predict, but to tell yalls how IT GON BE wit tha MVP this year nahmean?

ight so first thang first, my mans KD takin home that MVP trophy, wit ya mans Russell "extra moist" Westbrook out for what could be a long minute nahmean? Dude say he healthy but prolly gon take a few weeks off to catch up on some project runway shit namsayin? If this nikka was GM of the team he'd prolly trade KD for Thom Browne straight up or some shit like that nahmean?

KD bout to lead this team full of a bunch of young money cast offs dudes got like 6 Memphis Bleeks on his unit and thats just a real nikkas perspective son. They the type of nikkas after tha game that take off their sneakers and put on some TOMS..

:lol

MastaKilla
11-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Ayo so some word been goin round goin around about ya mans the marvelous Mantis' comments concerning one Russell Westbrook nahmean? Now I've been getting emails, text even fam hittin me on the cellular talkin crazy over this here thread namsayin?

I'm here to set the record straight nahmean, to put the real message out there, so put it on record, hell put dat shit on wax if that's yo preference cause it ain't every day ya mans over here squeeze the bottle to muster up the strength to come and say I was wrong on some real next level shit namsayin?

But even Beatle Bailey gotta grab his sack, lift a finger and work hard erry once n awhile nahmean? I gotta admit Westbrook don shown me somethin tonite b. dude was really out there tryin for his team. He really showed some heart and some grit out there tonight namsayin? now Durant still gon get dat MVP, but he have a true warrior by his side along the way.

b1imtf
11-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Negged

Eric Cartman
11-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Repped

MastaKilla
11-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Damn son so this thread been blowin up nahmean? I had to go head and set the record straight like some wobbly turn tables with my last post nahmean? And even then fams was hittin me on the pager talkin bout how I be makin the craziest predictions and that I should back down from my predictions namsayin?

But the Marvelous Mantis never backs down from his word namsayin? You only got ya sack & ya word and ya mans right here got both in his right hand nahmean? You ever seen a Mantis hunt his pray? Straight vicious son, I'm talkin put the knife on the stove get ya shit shoved in while you watch old
Mr Rodgers Neighborhood tapes on ya broke down VHS, nahmean? Just ruthless. Like Master Splinter droppin some knowledge and wisdoms on Michaelangelos dome that shits just unavoidable namsayin?

So here we is once again bout to spit on this candle so I can put it on wax nahmean, KD for MVP that's just how it gon be

MastaKilla
12-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Bump namsayin?

Black and White
12-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Lol who dis fool????:coleman:

coin24
12-13-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2f/2fd9b38b3951f15c50c2f243c670ea11f9a3379531ba168e3b 1b4c4fc9e63474.jpg

Black and White
12-13-2013, 12:01 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2f/2fd9b38b3951f15c50c2f243c670ea11f9a3379531ba168e3b 1b4c4fc9e63474.jpg

:roll: :roll:

MastaKilla
12-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Lol who dis fool????:coleman:

Master of the mantis rapture comin at ya

Black and White
12-13-2013, 12:05 AM
Master of the mantis rapture comin at ya

:wtf: ok

MastaKilla
12-13-2013, 12:16 AM
:wtf: ok

Here I go deep type flow Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Aye sons real talk yo, you prolly be fannin your eyes when you cry, the type of nikka them bears be wiping they ass with in them commercials..

ultra soft

HoopsFanNumero1
12-13-2013, 12:18 AM
You're trying way too hard.

Black and White
12-13-2013, 12:19 AM
Here I go deep type flow Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Aye sons real talk yo, you prolly be fannin your eyes when you cry, the type of nikka them bears be wiping they ass with in them commercials..

ultra soft

Thats nice :sleeping

MastaKilla
04-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Called this shit son

called Westbrook bein out leading to KD being the MVP

you're welcome ISH

MastaKilla
04-10-2014, 10:24 PM

KD bout to lead this team full of a bunch of young money cast offs, dudes got like 6 Memphis Bleeks on his unit and thats just a real nikkas perspective son. They the type of nikkas after tha game that take off their sneakers and put on some TOMS..

damn son, ya boy on point