PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4 commercials on youtube - the worst ever?

Bourne
10-31-2013, 08:15 AM
these are so insanely bad I can't even laugh at them. the ability of the actors to NOT seem like they are actors who never played a game in their life is so absurdly pathetic!

and the scripts they have. WOW. anyone who has played an FPS before sees right through it. terrible. amirite?

:biggums:

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 08:56 AM
do you expect us to go find the video ourselves?

fiddy
10-31-2013, 08:58 AM
lazy mfer

highwhey
10-31-2013, 04:40 PM
Any commercial that youtube forces me to watch is automatically terrible. Wasting my.time and sh*t

magic chiongson
10-31-2013, 04:48 PM
COD commercials > Battlefield 4 commercials

BF4 ads are pretty much 90%actual ingame multiplayer footage.

cod rarely shows ingame footage, and if they do it's from the single player campaign

pauk
10-31-2013, 07:25 PM
Yea its annoying and they are good or bad dont get turned of by it, i mean the game is really damn good, all of the BF series are.... great realism, physics, graphics, one map alone in BF is like the size of Skyrim world (there is small ones aswell if you want close combat) and everything is much more realistic, everything can be destroyed... you have gazillions of weapons, vehicles for Naval or Air or Ground warfare... and ofcourse infantry combat where the weapons / ballistics are very truthful to the natural laws of nature aswell as there is bullet travel & bullet drop which you have to compensate when you are far away, i mean you can snipe from like across the entire map, 3000 meter headshots and so on, rather satisfying, takes alot of experience to master and you might need a spotter to help you just like IRL.... just so many details, its a vast game...

Call of Duty games should not be compared to this, ever...

eriX
10-31-2013, 08:26 PM
Yea its annoying and they are good or bad dont get turned of by it, i mean the game is really damn good, all of the BF series are.... great realism, physics, graphics, one map alone in BF is like the size of Skyrim world (there is small ones aswell if you want close combat) and everything is much more realistic, everything can be destroyed... you have gazillions of weapons, vehicles for Naval or Air or Ground warfare... and ofcourse infantry combat where the weapons / ballistics are very truthful to the natural laws of nature aswell as there is bullet travel & bullet drop which you have to compensate when you are far away, i mean you can snipe from like across the entire map, 3000 meter headshots and so on, rather satisfying, takes alot of experience to master and you might need a spotter to help you just like IRL.... just so many details, its a vast game...

Call of Duty games should not be compared to this, ever...

wouldnt go as far as saying the maps are as big as skyrim... not even close

Bourne
11-01-2013, 08:04 AM

it's a youtube commercial. you want me to find a copy of a youtube commercial?

and implicit in my premise is that they are too damn common, thus you likely have seen it.

and nor would I assume people who didnt immediatel yknow what im talking about would want to watch a commercial I and proclaiming to be annoying as shit.

QED.

magic chiongson
11-01-2013, 10:04 AM
BF4 has the best trailers though:

http://youtu.be/hl-VV9loYLw

cod has nothing on that :D

pauk
11-01-2013, 01:16 PM
wouldnt go as far as saying the maps are as big as skyrim... not even close

Probably not, but i wouldnt say "not even close": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5fIB2N4bvs i mean there are even some modded maps/servers (on PC ofcourse) that takes away the red zone, uses entire map.... it becomes kindof like Skyrim where you can do 10 km shots :)