PDA

View Full Version : Is this girl flirting with me?

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 09:02 PM
I mean I think she is, and my friends do but I'm gonna ask you ISHiots to make sure. It's a little bit unbelievable since she's actually pretty and she's black (almost every black girl I've ever liked thought I was too "white" or a loser etc.)
So anyways the main signals is she's been like taunting me, y'know like playful and stuff. Before this we didn't even know each other at all, so you can't really chalk it off as being friendly or anything like that. Like today she gave me a hug and held it for like at least a minute, and I actually didn't sound awkward at all when I was talking to her during that time either even though my heart was beating really fast.

So what do ya think, ISH?

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 09:13 PM
She wants the D. Give her what she wants.
This is like the most unlikely thing ever though. She's pretty and went out with a football player who could tear me in half.

outbreak
10-31-2013, 09:15 PM
does she act like this with your friends or just you? If just you then ask her out somewhere just the two of you, or if there's a party comming up invite her to it. Do something though man, don't worry about if she says no your lifes too short to pass up things like that, one thing you realise when you get older is that it's not a big deal if someone says no and you'll regret missed opportunities where you were too scared to say something.

DonDadda59
10-31-2013, 09:17 PM
She's pretty and went out with a football player who could tear me in half.

But she wants YOU to tear her in half, clearly. Give the woman what she wants :pimp:

code green
does she act like this with your friends or just you? If just you then ask her out somewhere just the two of you, or if there's a party comming up invite her to it. Do something though man, don't worry about if she says no your lifes too short to pass up things like that, one thing you realise when you get older is that it's not a big deal if someone says no and you'll regret missed opportunities where you were too scared to say something.

This. So many missed opportunities because I was shy as a young'n.

outbreak
This is like the most unlikely thing ever though. She's pretty and went out with a football player who could tear me in half.

not all girls like that meathead jock type though, I've known plenty of girls who don't like overly muscled guys even when they aren't jocks. If your nice and attentetive and actually listen to her and share things she might like you. Who knows maybe she likes anime too man

B-Low
10-31-2013, 09:18 PM
I doubt the hug lasted a minute. Even funeral hugs only last like 20 seconds.

Plus you've shown before you're pretty bad at estimating timespans when it comes to physical contact :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I doubt the hug lasted a minute. Even funeral hugs only last like 20 seconds.

Plus you've shown before you're pretty bad at estimating timespans when it comes to physical contact :oldlol:
I'm almost positive because while she was hugging me we were just talking about stuff. Like her arms were wrapped around me and her head was on my chest :D

But she wants YOU to tear her in half, clearly. Give the woman what she wants :pimp:
I'm actually scared of getting beat up :lol

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't tell your friends your going to bone her like the last one.
I won't :lol

Should have included this in the op too: There's this other girl that I really really really like, but she probably doesn't feel the same about me so it feels like I should take what I can get...

TheReal Kendall
10-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Man when you get older and look back at these posts of yours you gonna be like :wtf: was wrong with me.

You just gotta go for it man and stop getting everyone's opinion on things.

Life is trial and error

HarryCallahan
10-31-2013, 10:00 PM
I don't think she likes you dude, i'd avoid her.

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 10:09 PM
I don't think she likes you dude, i'd avoid her.
Why?

HarryCallahan
10-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Why?

Cuz you ashy bruh.

CelticBaller
10-31-2013, 10:37 PM
Do ISH proud and give her the D

If I went by the protocol I would've ask you for pics but you're underage

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 10:53 PM
man a minute long hug would be awkward as fvk :lol
No like it was cool. I described it in the last page...

outbreak
10-31-2013, 10:56 PM
sounds like it wasn't just a hug it was more of a hold while talking so not awkward

IamRAMBO24
10-31-2013, 11:11 PM
I think we refer to it as "spooning" once it hits the 1 minute mark.

Jameerthefear
10-31-2013, 11:19 PM
I think we refer to it as "spooning" once it hits the 1 minute mark.
how would you know

Meticode
10-31-2013, 11:34 PM
Swallow your pride, put aside your fear, whenever you're taunting or together just straight up ask her, "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime. Grab a bite to each? Maybe some conversation?"

And just see her reaction. If you want a definite answer to your question she'll either give you a positive answer or negative answer.

HoopsFanNumero1
11-01-2013, 12:57 AM
It's your sister, isn't it?

Jameerthefear
11-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Swallow your pride, put aside your fear, whenever you're taunting or together just straight up ask her, "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out sometime. Grab a bite to each? Maybe some conversation?"

And just see her reaction. If you want a definite answer to your question she'll either give you a positive answer or negative answer.
will do.

It's your sister, isn't it?
no. i'm not in love with my sister sicko

HarryCallahan
11-01-2013, 01:14 AM
will do.

Don't say that. It'll sound rehearsed as sh*t. Use your own words and don't "get a bite to eat" do something else, like a mutually enjoyable activity.

gigantes
11-01-2013, 01:22 AM
so i'm about one-third in love with my beautiful china girl. she's very smart, very cool, and quite lovely. currently completing her medical residency at the university hospital, here. basically i'm in the right time at the right place, i guess, and it seems she's having marital problems with hubby, to boot.

yet this is about the umpteenth time for me. it's legitimately depressing. like, i HATE stealing or trying to steal another bro's woman. she doesn't deserve that, the bro doesn't deserve that... and yet i can get quite saucy and clever in the right situation.

KeylessEntry
11-01-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.daviddarling.info/images/Descartes.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7kagPH9.jpg

ace23
11-01-2013, 01:39 AM
Don't say that. It'll sound rehearsed as sh*t. Use your own words and don't "get a bite to eat" do something else, like a mutually enjoyable activity.
Yeah, just talk like yourself and don't say "maybe" or "I was wondering". Just ask her.

travelingman
11-01-2013, 01:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XQdGtOTmUQ

riseagainst
11-01-2013, 05:02 PM

well you should respond by tearing her pu$sy in half, brah.

Jameerthefear
11-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah, just talk like yourself and don't say "maybe" or "I was wondering". Just ask her.
I know I wasn't going to go word for word :lol

OhNoTimNoSho
11-01-2013, 06:10 PM
I like your confidence. You're going places.

BasedTom
11-01-2013, 06:16 PM
When in doubt, whip it out.

MavsSuperFan
11-02-2013, 02:13 PM
dont just randomly grope her this time :lol

And good luck Jameer

highwhey
11-02-2013, 02:33 PM
dont just randomly grope her this time :lol

And good luck Jameer
:oldlol:

go for it jameer, what separates man from boy is going after what's yours.

JerrySteakhouse
11-02-2013, 03:34 PM
Man the **** up and just go for her fam... Just make a move and be confident, don't think too much of it...

pauk
11-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Come on Jameer, she wants it, whip it out.

JerrySteakhouse
11-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Come on Jameer, she wants it, whip it out.
Amen, always make a move. I lost so many girls when I was younger because I was playing it safe and being a *****... Learned the hard way now I don't let a moment slip, I rather lose a girl being too aggressive than being a bitch.

I once had a girl chase me for two months, on our second date she flat out said she was sexually frustrated and I just played it cool like I don't NEED her... We ended the night making out in her car and I could have fuccked her easy but I didn't go for it... She chased me for a week after that and I bailed on the next date last minute, she never talked to me since :roll: i was a damn fool :facepalm :facepalm

She was one of the best girls I dated back in the day too, liked ball, same music and a lot of other common interests and had her shit together... :facepalm

Reef
11-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Amen, always make a move. I lost so many girls when I was younger because I was playing it safe and being a *****... Learned the hard way now I don't let a moment slip, I rather lose a girl being too aggressive than being a bitch.

I once had a girl chase me for two months, on our second date she flat out said she was sexually frustrated and I just played it cool like I don't NEED her... We ended the night making out in her car and I could have fuccked her easy but I didn't go for it... She chased me for a week after that and I bailed on the next date last minute, she never talked to me since :roll: i was a damn fool :facepalm :facepalm

She was one of the best girls I dated back in the day too, liked ball, same music and a lot of other common interests and had her shit together... :facepalm

You showed her she could get replaced quick, right?

JerrySteakhouse
11-02-2013, 03:51 PM
You showed her she could get replaced quick, right?
:roll: :roll:
I wish...
She disappeared from my life and I never heard from her again... If I could go back in my past and fck any girl it would be her. If I ever see her again I'm gonna smash... She is fine as fck now though :banana:
Still got her # but never hit her up since

absalom
11-05-2013, 09:27 AM
She's trying to get the pipe. :D

HarryCallahan
11-05-2013, 09:30 AM
She's trying to get the pipe. :D

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18fd7q8hk31spjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

CeltsGarlic
11-05-2013, 10:03 AM
How it went?
Still huggin for a min?