PDA

View Full Version : So does UPS always forget to pay their employees?

Thechosen1
11-01-2013, 01:17 PM
I was supposed to be paid like 2 weeks ago, and still havent got my check yet...****ing terrible company

kentatm
11-01-2013, 01:21 PM
why dont you call up payroll instead of sitting on your thumb and twirling?

knickballer
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
you should probably talk to UPS and not to us :lol

This, maybe UPS pays their employees every few weeks or so?

beer
11-01-2013, 01:37 PM
tell the full time sup or manager. if that doesn't work go to your shop steward.

B-Low
11-01-2013, 01:52 PM
Postal service = WCW in its dying days

GOBB
11-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Postal service = WCW in its dying days

UPS is not USPS genius. One wears brown, the other blue. One deliver parcels the other parcels and mail composed of letters/magazines etc.

MetsPackers
11-01-2013, 02:04 PM
UPS is not USPS genius. One wears brown, the other blue. One deliver parcels the other parcels and mail composed of letters/magazines etc.

Yeah you fvcking f@ggot. How dare you confuse them when you know the e-mailman goon squad is all up in this jawn. GOBB takes his deliveries seriously and if you don't want a PM full of e-nthrax n!ggas betta step off fvck dem otha n!ggas real goons hit they homies up wit a postcard

GOBB
11-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Yeah you fvcking f@ggot. How dare you confuse them when you know the e-mailman goon squad is all up in this jawn. GOBB takes his deliveries seriously and if you don't want a PM full of e-nthrax n!ggas betta step off fvck dem otha n!ggas real goons hit they homies up wit a postcard

You logged on just to type that? Cute, a batch of kittens in a basket cute.

gts
11-01-2013, 02:37 PM
I was supposed to be paid like 2 weeks ago, and still havent got my check yet...****ing terrible company

Hey I just called UPS HR departemnt. They said they have no employees that go by the name The Chosen1, looks like you're fu*ked

GOBB
11-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey I just called UPS HR departemnt. They said they have no employees that go by the name The Chosen1, looks like you're fu*ked

:roll:

Thechosen1
11-01-2013, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=gts]Hey I just called UPS HR departemnt. They said they have no employees that go by the name The Chosen1, looks like you're fu*ked[/QUOTE

im sure I didnt use that name when I applied :hammerhead: