11-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Is he good at anything else?

-S.hitty baseball player
-degenrate gambler
-Atrocious GM
- Owner of one of the worst team's every season
- Terrible dresser
- Crappy father
-Crappy husband (cheated on his ex-wife)

For as great as the guy was at basketball for his era, he sure does suck at everything else.

AintNoSunshine
11-01-2013, 01:25 PM
He's still Michael Fukking Jeffery Jordan, enough is said

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-01-2013, 01:27 PM
He was so good at basketball that he could shoot up an elementary school, and everyone would be okay with it.

Real Men Wear Green
11-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Lots of men cheat on their wives, it's not a good thing but why should we care about his personal life? Also, he did well at baseball considering it was his second sport and he hadn't played it in well over a decade. There are very few athletes that are major league-good in more than one sport. After Sanders and Bo Jackson I can't think of anyone that had a serious career in 2 sports.

SilkkTheShocker
11-01-2013, 01:28 PM
He's still Michael Fukking Jeffery Jordan, enough is said

Meh, you can give him a pass for being bad at everything else. Im not. The guy absolutely sucks at everything outside of basketball. It's pretty amazing, really.

Genaro
11-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Why are you concerned about it?
This forum is about basketball so the main thing is Jordan was a great player, the rest of his life doesn't matter.

Cali Syndicate
11-01-2013, 01:35 PM
Do you live under a bridge in real life or something?

travelingman
11-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Meh, you can give him a pass for being bad at everything else. Im not. The guy absolutely sucks at everything outside of basketball. It's pretty amazing, really.

Why are you assessing how successful of a human being he is outside of the one area he's been arguably more successful than any other person ever?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Greatest shoe salesman of all time. I mean that in a positive way.

chocolatethunder
11-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Who gives a shit how he dresses? This dude is the GOAT of all GOATs and a stone cold killer.

DuMa
11-01-2013, 02:11 PM
the jordan brand is the mercedes benz of the shoe world.

kamil
11-01-2013, 02:31 PM

-S.hitty baseball player
-degenrate gambler
-Atrocious GM
- Terrible dresser
- Crappy father

For as great as the guy was at basketball for his era, he sure does suck at everything else.

You're on Inside Hoops, buddy. If you want to talk gossip and other irrelevant crap, take your f.aggot ass out of here and visit www.perezhilton.com

Spaulding
11-01-2013, 02:35 PM
You're on Inside Hoops, buddy. If you want to talk gossip and other irrelevant crap, take your f.aggot ass out of here and visit www.perezhilton.com

:applause:

riseagainst
11-01-2013, 02:41 PM

:roll:

Dengness9
11-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Another quality thread by the bitch of bitches on ISH.

I was laughing when he listed terrible father!

Sillk where you from *****?

CelticBaller
11-01-2013, 02:51 PM
:lol

alwaysunny
11-01-2013, 02:54 PM

lol no it's not, unless you're only talking about basketball shoes

CelticBaller
11-01-2013, 02:57 PM
lol no it's not, unless you're only talking about basketball shoes
Yes it is, Jordans are one of the most expensive sneakers and the rare ones can go up 2000 dollars

jimmy77x
11-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Damn Silk Has nothing left but to bash The GOAT's off court issues :lol Since he knows his man crush Lebron will never in a million years be better be Jordan no matter what he does. Sorry loser Lebron's ugly ass will NEVER be the GOAT:lol

kamil
11-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Damn Silk Has nothing left but to bash The GOAT's off court issues :lol Since he knows his man crush Lebron will never in a million years be better be Jordan no matter what he does. Sorry loser Lebron's ugly ass will NEVER be the GOAT:lol

6/6 > 2/4

alwaysunny
11-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Yes it is, Jordans are one of the most expensive sneakers and the rare ones can go up 2000 dollars

For sneakers, yes. But Mercedes of all shoes? Not even close.

SilkkTheShocker
11-01-2013, 03:35 PM
A lot of deflecting going on. I guess that's the next best thing to do when you got nothing, right? :oldlol:

kamil
11-01-2013, 03:49 PM
A lot of deflecting going on. I guess that's the next best thing to do when you got nothing, right? :oldlol:

As opposed to the next best thing being trying to bring up irrelevant shit when you have no arguments on the topic of basketball?

Take a seat dumbass or get off the forum.

Trollsmasher
11-01-2013, 03:51 PM
Jordan is a despicable human being, just like Derrick Rose is.

No wonder Chicago is the second most f*cked up city in the world after Rio with those two as role models.

Godzuki
11-01-2013, 03:55 PM
He had some of the best commercials ever. the shit nowadays is so corny, borderline rap videos, or corny like Lebron's. Rose's is horrible. I can't stand the NBA star commercials these days, they sure don't make them like they used to.

Bandito
11-01-2013, 03:59 PM
At least MJ was smart enough to go to college...

kamil
11-01-2013, 04:15 PM
He had some of the best commercials ever. the shit nowadays is so corny, borderline rap videos, or corny like Lebron's. Rose's is horrible. I can't stand the NBA star commercials these days, they sure don't make them like they used to.

Thats not the fault of the players though. That's the fault of the agencies hired by the companies... some of them will have their own marketing and advertising teams.

While LeBron* doesn't have a shred of integrity, I wouldn't go so far to slam him for the commercials he's in. Though, he could simply refuse to do the commercials, but its not like he sees the script before hand... and even if he did, it'd be ridiculous to assume he's got enough in him to tell apart shit commercials (like the ones hes in) compared to the good ones of yesteryear ie; MJ's 'Tell Me' commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4LNV6nUlro

Connor B
11-01-2013, 04:16 PM

-S.hitty baseball player
-degenrate gambler
-Atrocious GM
- Terrible dresser
- Crappy father

You sound like such a *****

riseagainst
11-01-2013, 04:17 PM
At least MJ was smart enough to go to college...

:roll:

secund2nun
11-01-2013, 04:18 PM
6/6 > 2/4

0 first round losses>>>>>>>> 3 first round losses :roll:

kamil
11-01-2013, 04:21 PM

You actually think your rebuttal holds weight? What does a first round loss or win accomplish in the end? Since when is any amount of first rounds comparable to a championship?

Are you stupid or just a LeBron* d!ckrider?

riseagainst
11-01-2013, 04:23 PM
You actually think your rebuttal holds weight? What does a first round loss or win accomplish in the end? Since when is any amount of first rounds comparable to a championship?

Are you stupid or just a LeBron* d!ckrider?

:roll: :roll:
dam... dat ether.

Young X
11-01-2013, 04:24 PM
0 first round losses>>>>>>>> 3 first round losses :roll:MJ went up against the '86 Celtics one of the GOAT teams.

.....while Bron faced the 40 win Wizards

Do the math.

:kobe:

SilkkTheShocker
11-01-2013, 04:26 PM
A lot of Jordan stans are getting defensive. Keep deflecting about LeBron, because you im right :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
11-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Michael Jordan In Basketball?

- GOAT

OhNoTimNoSho
11-01-2013, 06:35 PM

-S.hitty baseball player
-degenrate gambler
-Atrocious GM
- Terrible dresser
- Crappy father

The f*ck are you good at? Suckin d!ck on a forum?

AngelEyes
11-01-2013, 06:48 PM
Lots of men cheat on their wives, it's not a good thing but why should we care about his personal life? Also, he did well at baseball considering it was his second sport and he hadn't played it in well over a decade. There are very few athletes that are major league-good in more than one sport. After Sanders and Bo Jackson I can't think of anyone that had a serious career in 2 sports.

This. I am so tired of people saying he was bad at baseball. He wasn't. He hadn't played it for over a decade and he played reasonably well. More importantly he was making great strides towards the end of his baseball run. He played even better in the Arizona Fall League. Terry Francona, a 2x champion manager, said himself that Jordan was getting a whole hell of a lot better and showed promise. Had he started earlier, say in his early to mid 20's who knows how good he could have been.

tontoz
11-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Just because he wasn't good enough to make it in professional baseball doesn't mean he wasn't any good. And he is a good golfer as well.

jimmy77x
11-01-2013, 06:54 PM
The f*ck are you good at? Suckin d!ck on a forum?

Pretty much, your joe average Beta male clinging on to Lebron's wang like no other. He is pretty good at not getting any pu$$y though.

Boston C's
11-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Silk I now dub thee as Zorc The Dark One

Jameerthefear
11-01-2013, 07:22 PM
:roll: :roll: GOOD NIGHT!

poido123
11-01-2013, 07:27 PM
A lot of Jordan stans are getting defensive. Keep deflecting about LeBron, because you im right :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Silk getting murked in here :lol

When Silk is shook he goes back to using his tired old trolling lines :oldlol:

Your act is getting old Silk, sharpen up your game or get banned! Since your existence on here is your ability to troll and nothing else...

SwayDizzle
11-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Silk getting murked in here :lol

When Silk is shook he goes back to using his tired old trolling lines :oldlol:

Your act is getting old Silk, sharpen up your game or get banned! Since your existence on here is your ability to troll and nothing else...
:roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
11-01-2013, 09:49 PM

na.. jordans shoes are made out of cheap crappy material and are insanely overpriced garbage that only hood rats and thugs find stylish

i would put jordan brand more in comparison with "the mcdonalds of shoe companies"

and jordan isnt even the innovator.. hes just a name. he neither came up with any of the shoe ideas or does any of the marketing. he just stamps them with his silhouette and they sell by the millions..

thats not a skill for anything except for another rub off from playing basketball ... which OP admitted he excelled at nore does anyone argue

SilkkTheShocker
11-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Hating on me won't change the fact I'm right. A lot of weak minded people on ISH. :oldlol:

imdaman99
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Who cares if you're right? He has no effect on most ppl on here outside of the time he spent in the NBA. He's filthy rich, he will always be the NBA Goat (arguably, or debatably), even though he stood in the Knicks way all those years I can appreciate his greatness. Don't be insecure and petty silk :facepalm

bmd
11-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Lots of men cheat on their wives, it's not a good thing but why should we care about his personal life? Also, he did well at baseball considering it was his second sport and he hadn't played it in well over a decade. There are very few athletes that are major league-good in more than one sport. After Sanders and Bo Jackson I can't think of anyone that had a serious career in 2 sports.While I agree with your point that he was good at baseball considering how long it was since he last played, I can't agree with the second part.

There has been a ton of athletes who have been drafted in two different sports, but CHOOSE to only play one sport.

John Elway is one that comes to mind. He was drafted by the Yankees and also the Broncos.

Brandon Weeden was drafted by the Yankees and the Browns.

Danny Ainge played for the Celtics and the Blue Jays.

Pat Riley was also drafted by the Cowboys.

Troy Aikman was drafted by the Mets and played for the Cowboys.

Golden Tate who plays for the Seahawks was drafted to play baseball out of high school.

Those are just some off the top of my head. I know there are a LOT more.

Greg Oden 50
11-02-2013, 01:50 PM

-S.hitty baseball player
-degenrate gambler
-Atrocious GM
- Terrible dresser
- Crappy father

still way better than leflop :roll:

Greg Oden 50
11-02-2013, 01:52 PM

at least jordan never choke like leflop :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
11-02-2013, 02:37 PM
While I agree with your point that he was good at baseball considering how long it was since he last played, I can't agree with the second part.

There has been a ton of athletes who have been drafted in two different sports, but CHOOSE to only play one sport.
"Drafted" is not the same thing as having a "serious career." A lot of pro athletes were encouraged to pursue a career in a sport other than the one they succeeded at. They almost always choose to focus on just one because getting major league-good at more then one sport is extremely difficult and maximizing talent at two sports is pretty much impossible. Even Sanders ended up giving up his baseball career and he's one of the few that had a career in two sports.

HylianNightmare
11-02-2013, 02:47 PM
aren't his restaurants ok?