PDA

View Full Version : Steve Nash is DOGMEAT right now

konex
11-01-2013, 11:14 PM
It's ridiculous that this guy is starting in the NBA. He was always bad at defense but he can't even score now :facepalm

SpecialQue
11-01-2013, 11:18 PM
It's ridiculous that this guy is starting in the NBA. He was always bad at defense but he can't even score now :facepalm

Inb4 30/15 game from Nash.

AussieG
11-01-2013, 11:36 PM
It's true even in his prime he wasn't exactly a defensive stopper. Now he's old. :lol

The way Nash is works better alongside someone like Kobe.. a Derek Fisher role. But at the moment there is no Kobe.

kennethgriffin
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
nearly just bricked 2 free throws

:facepalm

PickernRoller
11-01-2013, 11:59 PM
nearly just bricked 2 free throws

:facepalm

Yeah he's done. I can see him next season on the Heat, vet minimum.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-02-2013, 12:01 AM
He signed a 3 year contract :oldlol:

PickernRoller
11-02-2013, 12:03 AM
He signed a 3 year contract :oldlol:

We'll eat the contract and release him. He's that awful. I can see why Phoenix fans do not miss him. Stole our picks.

DuMa
11-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Lakers ruined Nash's career.

HorryIsMyMVP
11-02-2013, 12:04 AM
We'll eat the contract and release him. He's that awful. I can see why Phoenix fans do not miss him.
Don't say we because you have no influence on their decision at all. And no THEY won't.

PickernRoller
11-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Lakers ruined Nash's career.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

PickernRoller
11-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Don't say we because you have no influence on their decision at all. And no THEY won't.

I say whatever I want doe.....:wtf:

Yes they will.....it's just a matter of time before a Laker fan goes berserk and kill both Jim Buss and D'Antoni.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Kobe ruined Nash's career.

*fixed

JimmyMcAdocious
11-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Nash left dat Phoenix weather and medical staff and suddenly doesn't look ageless anymore. hmm...

miggyme1
11-02-2013, 03:53 AM
Lol wow. Its just the third game of the season. He got off to a slow start last yea and his last year in phoenix. No matter how old u get u never lose your jumper or IQ. He will be fine. His best days are behind him but ur crazy if u think nash cant play in nba any longer.

francesco totti
11-02-2013, 03:56 AM

he is of no use to the heat. 0 use
chalmers, cole would be ahead of him. unless your suggesting him in a juwon howard role , a lockerroom mentor

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Lol:roll: :roll: You guys are hilarious

Last season your GM put together this team:

Howard
Gasol
Metta
Kobe
Nash

This was one of the most delux lineup in the history of the game

Now Howard is a whor, gasol is a bish, nash sux *** and kobe is still god, you "Laker fans" can't appreciate anyone on the team but your "god" kobe who can do no wrong, nash had a bad game and he's the useless azzwipe:facepalm What a disgrace of a fanbase

Ass Dan
11-02-2013, 04:43 AM
Guy's practically 40, what did we realistically expect? Those MVP season were a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

If we can get our shit together and Kobe can go all MJ one more time, then Nash can play the Steve Kerr, John Paxson role.

TheReturn
11-02-2013, 09:51 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/292/tumblr_lz376laNSq1qaygy7o1_500.jpg

3peated
11-02-2013, 10:35 AM
what i noticed from last nights game was the spurs ability to score at will inside, and make inside passes consistently. hill does a decent job at defending inside, but as of right now, our big man defense is lacking, but our guards are young and athletic (minus the white boys). so our perimeter defense is a little better.

i like our team, i like that dantoni has these potential allstars(when drafted) that haven't had an opportunity until now to really shine. i'm excited for their development, but if this team wants to win, it needs a true defensive anchor.

tgan3
11-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Hes old like 40? He can shoot, but he can't create shots because has nilch athletic ability to isolate and create separation for the shot. He can pass but he plays zero defense, hes done for already.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
11-02-2013, 12:24 PM

Howard
Gasol
Metta
Kobe
Nash

Now Howard is a whor, gasol is a bish, nash sux *** and kobe is still god, you "Laker fans" can't appreciate anyone on the team but your "god" kobe who can do no wrong, nash had a bad game and he's the useless azzwipe:facepalm What a disgrace of a fanbase

Mutha fcuka did u even watched nash play last year and this?

He barely played last yr and never was able to run let alone sprint..

Go suck some **** before posting retard

HoopsFanNumero1
11-02-2013, 12:28 PM

Howard
Gasol
Metta
Kobe
Nash

:applause:

livingby3's
11-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Except people had long say Nash is going to be ineffective after leaving Phoenix at 38. His last season with the Suns he was already showing all kinds of let ups, but he was at least considerably healthy. The dude's 40 guys, what did you really expect.

In a league and game as today where younger, faster, stronger, combo guards kill the competitions, Nash who's now older, slower, and not particularly effective on defense is not going to help. He's best as a mentor for the younger guards. Wouldn't mind to see him back in Phoenix for min before he retires as a Suns and give the young guards a tip or two.

Well he was a legend for the Suns. can't wait to see them hang his jersey :cheers:

wakencdukest
11-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Nothing against Nash, but right now he's not defending anyone effectively, and he's not penetrating. So, that leaves shooting. If he's not able to hit open shots, then he's probably done. Who knows, it's only been 3 games, maybe he's still got something left in the tank.

Scholar
11-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Man, you guys are just some assholes. He's better than Derek Fisher was. He just struggled against the Spurs' greatest PG aka Tony Parker. Relax. It's the 3rd game of the season. He'll get it together. I won't say he's going to end up averaging a double-double, but I can see him dropping 10/5. He was dropping 12/6 last season. :confusedshrug:

secund2nun
11-02-2013, 01:17 PM

Howard
Gasol
Metta
Kobe
Nash

You know the LA motto, BABK...blame anyone but Kobe. Kobe should have been ruthlessly bashed for last season instead he is praised and unjustly vaulted into the top 10 players in the league :facepalm LA was the most disappointing team in NBA history.

TheMarkMadsen
11-02-2013, 01:23 PM

Howard
Gasol
Metta
Kobe
Nash

Do you watch the NBA?

11-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Whether he plays well or not that's irrelevant. He joined the Lakers with the sole purpose to win a ring and it doesn't look like it will happen.

Sucks for Nash