PDA

View Full Version : Heat almost troll the fukk outta the Nets Lol

AintNoSunshine
11-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Dreamwalk for 46 minutes, 10-0 run in the final couple of minutes and had a chance for the game:roll:

On a serious note though, the Nets are fukking deep. They have a legit 10 men rotation with inside and outside play. Everyone can score in bunches and can pass and can handle the ball. PP, KG, Deron, JJ all have averaged 5+apg at a point of their career, kirilenko great passer, terry and blatche and lopez and livingston good passers.

Assuming everyone healthy, the East will be decided on matchups of the 4 teams:

Heat doesn't want to see the Pacers
Pacers doesn't want to see the Nets and Bulls
Bulls doesn't want to see Heat and Nets
Nets doesn't want to see the Heat

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-01-2013, 11:29 PM
I agree with your post, and none of the other East contenders want to see the Heat unless they get exposed during the regular season.
Glad you didn't include the Knicks in the list of 4 teams, they don't belong certainly.
Only thing I take issue with is you saying Lopez in a good passer.
He is not a good passer, even for the Center position.
He is an average passer for the Center position, but he still struggles passing out of double teams.

Fudge
11-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I wanna dream walk too! Sounds cool!

It's A VC3!!!
11-01-2013, 11:34 PM
That 10-0 run was crazy.:oldlol:
D. Wade, LeBron and Mario each hitting a three in the span of one minute. They Nets barely played their starters though. Only one starter played more than 30 minutes compared to four for the Heat. Brook (20), Kevin ( 25), Deron and Joe (27).

Our bench played very well tonight.:cheers:

Fresh Kid
11-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Glad you didn't include the Knicks in the list of 4 teams, they don't belong certainly.

stop hating bitch we actually better than tha overrated nets because we lost by only one point to a team that suppose to be better than us, meanwhile your bitch ass team lost to tha damn cavs who had no postseason last year, nets phucking suck kid:oldlol:

Pacquiao
11-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Considering James played 42 minutes and all Nets Starters were playing 26 minutes or less, it troll the F U C K out of the Heat.

inclinerator
11-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Considering James played 42 minutes and all Nets Starters were playing 26 minutes or less, it troll the F U C K out of the Heat.
nah he didnt play 42 minutes more like 8 minutes he was invisible the other 34

Eric Cartman
11-01-2013, 11:40 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night bra.

chairman
11-01-2013, 11:41 PM
stop hating bitch we actually better than tha overrated nets because we lost by only one point to a team that suppose to be better than us, meanwhile your bitch ass team lost to tha damn cavs who had no postseason last year, nets phucking suck kid:oldlol:
Hey "dawg" how about some English? You seem very upset doe my ni66a, Paul Pierce got you shook?

Fudge
Nah, 42. Wanna know why? Cuz he played 42 mins.

Brook(lyn)Lopez

Your best player wasn't on a minutes restriction that kept him out of the 4th quarter in a game that came down to the last seconds.
Probably would have been for the best though, because Melo held onto the ball and choked the game away like usual on that last possession.

33teeth
11-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Loss is a loss. Might as well have stayed home.

Fresh Kid
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Hey "dawg" how about some English? You seem very upset doe my ni66a, Paul Pierce got you shook?
scared of a overraterd team that cant beat tha damn cavs??:confusedshrug: u sure fooled me smart ass:lol

Fresh Kid
11-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Your best player wasn't on a minutes restriction that kept him out of the 4th quarter in a game that came down to the last seconds.
Probably would have been for the best though, because Melo held onto the ball and choked the game away like usual on that last possession.
lemme say dis again u dumb muthaphucka:facepalm our team lost to tha BULLS by one without j.r smith and your team lost to tha damn no postseason CAVS, your team sucks:no:

Fudge
11-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Who won this game? I didn't watch.

Akhenaten
11-01-2013, 11:54 PM
that Lebron travel decided the game, from down 6 with 4 mins left to down 11

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 12:27 AM
that Lebron travel decided the game, from down 6 with 4 mins left to down 11

No play with 4 mins left would decide a 1-point victory/loss dude:facepalm, if anything it's ray allen's missed free throw, but everyone misses so I give him a pass third game into the season

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 12:29 AM
That 10-0 run was crazy.:oldlol:
D. Wade, LeBron and Mario each hitting a three in the span of one minute. They Nets barely played their starters though. Only one starter played more than 30 minutes compared to four for the Heat. Brook (20), Kevin ( 25), Deron and Joe (27).

Our bench played very well tonight.:cheers:

You have a deep team man, only thing stopping from you contending is potential injuries, good luck:cheers:

Trentknicks
11-02-2013, 12:31 AM
Before you get too big for your boots remember a few things:

- Its been 2 games
- The Nets haven't been better than the Knicks for 5 years based on any criteria other than potential
- It's too early in the season for you guys to be injured, no doubt that will come
- The Heat in the 10 minutes they were engaged clearly showed what they will make of the Nets

kennethgriffin
11-02-2013, 12:48 AM
I wanna dream walk too! Sounds cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsFwKqZEavE

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 12:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsFwKqZEavE
:biggums: My god:wtf:

Fiasco
11-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Nets stupidly cut Jaric. They're never winning the title now.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-02-2013, 01:00 AM

- Its been 2 games
- The Nets haven't been better than the Knicks for 5 years based on any criteria other than potential
- It's too early in the season for you guys to be injured, no doubt that will come
- The Heat in the 10 minutes they were engaged clearly showed what they will make of the Nets

Lol, who gives a shit about the past 5 years?
Knicks were only good for one year and that was last year, and even then they underperformed along with the Nets. Nets and Knicks have pretty much both sucked the past five years. (difference is we had a complete 180 in everything from Franchise location, to ownership, to roster. Knicks still owned by that dumbass Dolan)
And you wanna argue hypotheticals cool. Basketball is a game of runs, Heat went on one for the last 10 mintues, but we also had dumb miscues/mistakes and couldn't even but our best line ups due to minutes restrictions, foul trouble, our head coach not available to make better decisions.
Also, all teams face injuries so thanks for stating the obvious Sherlock, good thing we are deep as hell so it will not affect as much.

Trentknicks
11-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Knicks were only good for one year and that was last year, and even then they underperformed along with the Nets. Nets and Knicks have pretty much both sucked the past five years. (difference is we had a complete 180 in everything from Franchise location, to ownership, to roster. Knicks still owned by that dumbass Dolan)
And you wanna argue hypotheticals cool. Basketball is a game of runs, Heat went on one for the last 10 mintues, but we also had dumb miscues/mistakes and couldn't even but our best line ups due to minutes restrictions, foul trouble, our head coach not available to make better decisions.
Also, all teams face injuries so thanks for stating the obvious Sherlock, good thing we are deep as hell so it will not affect as much.
I feel very sorry for you.

oh the horror
11-02-2013, 01:37 AM

- Its been 2 games

I always laugh at the logic of "when the heat were engaged"

That's a sorry sorry excuse. The Heat lost. And the Nets beat them. It's that simple. All of that other BS you're trying to pass off as talking points is irrelevant.

Now we're taking away from wins because one team didn't dominate the other? You people around here are ridiculous.

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-02-2013, 01:45 AM
I feel very sorry for you.

Lol, you should feel sorry for yourself.
You lack the basic intelligence to refute the points I made in my response to your post without resorting to snarky ad hominem insults.
We aren't even arguing anything that requires considerable intelligence or education, it's basketball bro! Not rocket science.
You may want to take a basic logic class before you try to bash other teams or members of their respective fan bases.

Mr. Jabbar
11-02-2013, 01:48 AM
1-2 tho :lol

Fresh Kid
11-02-2013, 08:07 AM
you sound like a dummy, all that bullshit u spitting and your overrated and old team still ain't better than us, especially since yall lost against tha no postseason cavs, we lost by one point without j.r Smith against a team that everybody thinks thats better than us. All them trades for a super team and yall still aint better than big bro knicks, think b4 u talk:no:

Fresh Kid
11-02-2013, 08:07 AM
1-2 tho :lol
sorry ass niguhz :roll:

All Net
11-02-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm sorry but Pacers aren't worried about nets or bulls.

nathanjizzle
11-02-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm sorry but Pacers aren't worried about nets or bulls.

why? the bulls have always beat the pacers.

All Net
11-02-2013, 09:08 AM
why? the bulls have always beat the pacers.

Because they have the best team outside of Miami in the east. They got deeper this summer with some key additions. Imo if Miami lose it will only be to the Pacers.

nathanjizzle
11-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Because they have the best team outside of Miami in the east. They got deeper this summer with some key additions. Imo if Miami lose it will only be to the Pacers.

imo indy is the weakest out of the heat bulls and nets. i dont think you realize the bulls with rose had the best record in the league 2 years in a row, and one of those years we beat the pacers readily in the PO

All Net
11-02-2013, 09:27 AM
imo indy is the weakest out of the heat bulls and nets. i dont think you realize the bulls with rose had the best record in the league 2 years in a row, and one of those years we beat the pacers readily in the PO

Pacers are a far better team now than they were then. Not even close really.

Fresh Kid
11-02-2013, 09:32 AM
don't forget about tha 1-1 without j.r smith knicks:no:

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 10:28 AM
don't forget about tha 1-1 without j.r smith knicks:no:

:oldlol: :roll: I love how nobody else gives a shiit about the knicks but some sorryazz knicks fan named Fresh Kid constanly bring them up to desperately try to keep them in the conversation

Byobob
11-02-2013, 10:32 AM
:oldlol: :roll: I love how nobody else gives a shiit about the knicks but some sorryazz knicks fan named Fresh Kid constanly bring them up to desperately try to keep them in the conversation

LOL! This. Every damn time. But you gotta admire the guy's passion though..

The JKidd Kid
11-02-2013, 11:08 AM

- Its been 2 games

Was it the fact that the Heat were engaged, or the fact that they hit a couple lucky 3s. The Nets weren't anywhere close to full strength and you could tell by watching that they were in control for the entire game. Nets are better than the Knicks, just accept it.

The Knicks have been a non-factor in this league for more than a decade. The only people that think they are better than the Nets are hater ass Knicks fans.

nathanjizzle
11-02-2013, 11:14 AM
why do you need to make up excuses for the heat losing. like they didnt try to win. it was a pretty important game since ray allen, lebron, kg, and pierce are at odds. take it as a legit loss the heat wasnt the better team that night

2swift4u
11-02-2013, 01:34 PM
It's funny that the Nets destroyed Miami twice in the preseason and everybody said it's just the preseason. But as a matter of fact the Nets played much better last night too and I can't see any reason why they can't beat Miami again in the playoffs.
I know that Miami will be playing with more intensity in the playoffs but I dont believe they've got any better than last season while other teams have added important players (Miami only added three bench players that will hardly play anyway)

imdaman99
11-02-2013, 01:38 PM
No play with 4 mins left would decide a 1-point victory/loss dude:facepalm, if anything it's ray allen's missed free throw, but everyone misses so I give him a pass third game into the season
Thanks for giving Ray Allen a pass 3rd game into the season. He needed your pass. It's not as if he's hit some big shots for them in the past :applause:

TheMarkMadsen
11-02-2013, 01:43 PM
This tread reeks of insecurity

Heat have been playing together for 4 years and just lost b2b games to two teams with entirely new line ups.

Then again this is the same fanbase that believes their team "didn't try" whenever they lose a playoff game and is convinced that Lebron "didn't try" in the 2011 finals. Can never give the opponent any credit.

HEAT will be fine.

lilbeastnani
11-02-2013, 01:46 PM
the Spurs almost beat the Heat in 6 last season. Ask them how much "almost" counts for anything in professional sports.

TheMarkMadsen
11-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Pacers are a far better team now than they were then. Not even close really.

Yeah but the Pacers didnt address their biggest weakness which is a starting point guard.

Which was the reason they lost to the heat, they need a point guard who's IQ is high an can make an entry pass to Hibbert 9/10 without turning it over.

Pacers should try to nab Jameer Nelson, Hill would be perfect as a back up and Jameer is a good floor general.

IMO the Pacers chance of making the finals is limited with their current point guard cast, they really need to upgrade at that position, Hill is a wonderful back up but isn't championship starting material on a team that relys so heavily on each starter contributing in their own way to get the win.

Hills ball security in the playoffs WORRIES me

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 08:36 PM
This tread reeks of insecurity

Heat have been playing together for 4 years and just lost b2b games to two teams with entirely new line ups.

Then again this is the same fanbase that believes their team "didn't try" whenever they lose a playoff game and is convinced that Lebron "didn't try" in the 2011 finals. Can never give the opponent any credit.

HEAT will be fine.

So you honestly believe had the Heat "tried", they can't beat the 76ers?

If you do you should quit watching basketball, might as well kill youself:facepalm

AintNoSunshine
11-02-2013, 08:39 PM
why do you need to make up excuses for the heat losing. like they didnt try to win. it was a pretty important game since ray allen, lebron, kg, and pierce are at odds. take it as a legit loss the heat wasnt the better team that night

I said they sleep walked thru most of the game, and that they have no sense of urgency, as in they didn't play as hard as the nets. That's the reason they lost, not an excuse. I also gave props to the boys on the nets:confusedshrug:

Haymaker
11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
I said they sleep walked thru most of the game, and that they have no sense of urgency, as in they didn't play as hard as the nets. That's the reason they lost, not an excuse. I also gave props to the boys on the nets:confusedshrug:

The Heat did playd with a sense of urgency. They tried to win the game but got discouraged and frustrated for the most part because the Nets didn't let them play their uptempo game. Nets slowed it down and controlled the boards.