PDA

View Full Version : who'd u rather let drop a digit in you

Ass Dan
11-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Hateraid (smooth Fil-Am playboy, supplement peddling, sneaker freak Philadelphia head) or Rufus Paul (charming educated Southern dentist food enthusiast)?

I will post my answer tomorrow. Please give reasons for yours.

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-03-2013, 05:04 PM
This is real tough. I love your threads Ass Dan. I'm so glad that the local trailer park skipped out on the roadkill and mayonnaise sandwiches to give u enough $$$ for the internet. Bless their Jesus-touchedhearts.

Both have their charms.

I'll try to get a good dose on them.

Going by my criteria
Looks: Rufuspaul 7.5 (Got the strong masculine handsome Caucasian face going on. A lot like those old film noir actors. Can you say YUM-ME?)
Hateraid 8.2 (Although Filipinos have a knack for being generic, the bald head and the muscles thimply OOZE the masculinitay that meshes with his personality. It's a lot like how the Rock is not too "conventionally handsome" but he's like an 11 in my book just cuz he got that I.M.A.G.E. Same with hateraid)
Charisma: Rufuspaul 9 (THE MAN Has the joie de vivre. Holy hell he OOZES personality. Ex-Hippies (Bill Clinton) are fun as fukk to begin with but hippies turned dentist with a love for vulgar humor and Southern athletics!?. I'm getting wet and doe-eyed just thinking about it! And he'll probably insist on being referred to as Sir. RHETT BUTLER GALORE)
Hateraid 7 (Probably got hella stories about being a thrilla in Manilla but he's way too nice and smart to really reach the UPPA ECHELON of that charisma. Maybe he's got a dark side.. some hidden closets. The kind of things that make villains so loveable. But he's still got the lovable father thing going on.. the same thing that makes mlh1981 a contendor!)
Wits: TIE.
Rufuspaul 8 (Dam dis ***** know wut a bicuspid is! He smart He smart!)
Hateraid 8 (Sheeeeyaaatttt. I went to the sup store asked him what will get me gainz and he talked to me bout some one fo' dimethylalanine, I can't even pronounce let alone understand dem reactions. He must be some kinda jeaneeus)
Identity:
/Taboo level: Rufuspaul 3-8 (So many instruments and one can't help but wonder how a man 2 decades above the average ISH curve would do if he had his hands on a P.Y.T)
Hateraid 0.2 (He's a family man and too focused selling worthless stuff to come. BUT U NEVER KNOW.
Integrity: 10
Both upstanding gentlemen. Had the choice to run out on their kids and wives. Didn't. Had the choice to cheat in school. Didn't. Had the choice to be like Shogon and grab the dolla bill from the Nawlinz victims. Didn't.
Adventurous: Rufuspaul 8 (He go to France! He go to France! Who don't wanna go shopping in Paree?)
Hateraid 9 (A young chap like me LUVS LUVS LUVS the element of danger.. and philly got plenty of it0

On one hand Hateraid already has a little boy. So I feel that his gay fantasies of being a master and a Daddy Dom have already been satisfied.

I dig his style though.

But Rufus winz.

HylianNightmare
11-03-2013, 06:09 PM
hateraid, *****'s cute AF

CelticBaller
11-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Rufus

Dentist make mad $$$

hateraid
11-04-2013, 01:15 PM
:roll:
I never knew this thread existed until I was PM'd to click on it

I'm flattered I'm seen as homosexual sex figure. But this daddy is exit only.
Well, maybe for Ass Dan if he gets me drunk. But I'm a sloppy drunk :cheers:

hateraid
11-04-2013, 01:19 PM
hateraid, *****'s cute AF

I'm gonna give you a big green bar right in your inbox and fill you up with reps. You don't mind that I unload my reps on you?

:cheers:

rufuspaul
11-04-2013, 02:14 PM
This is real tough. I love your threads Ass Dan. I'm so glad that the local trailer park skipped out on the roadkill and mayonnaise sandwiches to give u enough $$$ for the internet. Bless their Jesus-touchedhearts.

Both have their charms.

I'll try to get a good dose on them.

Going by my criteria
Looks: Rufuspaul 7.5 (Got the strong masculine handsome Caucasian face going on. A lot like those old film noir actors. Can you say YUM-ME?)
Hateraid 8.2 (Although Filipinos have a knack for being generic, the bald head and the muscles thimply OOZE the masculinitay that meshes with his personality. It's a lot like how the Rock is not too "conventionally handsome" but he's like an 11 in my book just cuz he got that I.M.A.G.E. Same with hateraid)
Charisma: Rufuspaul 9 (THE MAN Has the joie de vivre. Holy hell he OOZES personality. Ex-Hippies (Bill Clinton) are fun as fukk to begin with but hippies turned dentist with a love for vulgar humor and Southern athletics!?. I'm getting wet and doe-eyed just thinking about it! And he'll probably insist on being referred to as Sir. RHETT BUTLER GALORE)
Hateraid 7 (Probably got hella stories about being a thrilla in Manilla but he's way too nice and smart to really reach the UPPA ECHELON of that charisma. Maybe he's got a dark side.. some hidden closets. The kind of things that make villains so loveable. But he's still got the lovable father thing going on.. the same thing that makes mlh1981 a contendor!)
Wits: TIE.
Rufuspaul 8 (Dam dis ***** know wut a bicuspid is! He smart He smart!)
Hateraid 8 (Sheeeeyaaatttt. I went to the sup store asked him what will get me gainz and he talked to me bout some one fo' dimethylalanine, I can't even pronounce let alone understand dem reactions. He must be some kinda jeaneeus)
Identity:
/Taboo level: Rufuspaul 3-8 (So many instruments and one can't help but wonder how a man 2 decades above the average ISH curve would do if he had his hands on a P.Y.T)
Hateraid 0.2 (He's a family man and too focused selling worthless stuff to come. BUT U NEVER KNOW.
Integrity: 10
Both upstanding gentlemen. Had the choice to run out on their kids and wives. Didn't. Had the choice to cheat in school. Didn't. Had the choice to be like Shogon and grab the dolla bill from the Nawlinz victims. Didn't.
Adventurous: Rufuspaul 8 (He go to France! He go to France! Who don't wanna go shopping in Paree?)
Hateraid 9 (A young chap like me LUVS LUVS LUVS the element of danger.. and philly got plenty of it0

On one hand Hateraid already has a little boy. So I feel that his gay fantasies of being a master and a Daddy Dom have already been satisfied.

I dig his style though.

But Rufus winz.

We're getting a little thin on topics in the OTC.

hateraid
11-04-2013, 02:34 PM

You'd pick me right?

magic chiongson
11-04-2013, 02:43 PM

subscribed

rufuspaul
11-04-2013, 02:49 PM
You'd pick me right?

Of course! :banana:

hateraid
11-30-2013, 12:59 PM
I want my answer buttox daniel!

MavsSuperFan
11-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Hilariously OTC is still less gay than the NBA Forum :lol

Meticode