PDA

View Full Version : The Best PG in the NBA is Back

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Not afraid to say the truth. This man is better than CP3, better than Rose. Westbrook is the best point guard in the NBA.

I don't care if CP3 put up 42/15/and whatever on wide open looks and easy lob passes that he will never see in the playoffs. CP3 and Rose are nothing but mental midgets who will fold when they see real competition in the playoffs.

Rose is a passive-aggressive, fake tough guy
CP3 is the GOAT flopper, and a career loser
Westbrook is a true alpha male, and will lead his team back to the Finals

MVP time :cheers:

USABall
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
I can't wait until OKC plays Houston on Dec 29, I want to see Westbrook go ham

Fudge
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Dude's gonna make that kid Beverley his little b!tch. :applause:

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 04:58 PM

I can't wait until tonight. I knew he would be back early, but not this early. The rest of the NBA is not ready :bowdown:

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:01 PM
On a side note, it's interesting to see the CP3 and Rose dickriders avoid this thread like the plague. Have they finally managed to acknowledge the presence of true male superiority?

Young X
11-03-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't care if CP3 put up 42/15/and whatever on wide open looks and easy lob passes that he will never see in the playoffs. CP3 and Rose are nothing but mental midgets who will fold when they see real competition in the playoffs.Not true, CP plays much better than Westbrook in the playoffs. The only difference is one plays with KD, while the other plays with David West/injured Blake Griffin.

Genaro
11-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Don't agree about best PG (CP3 is better) but i'm glad Goatbrook is back.

leMVP
11-03-2013, 05:09 PM
The best scoring PG (i agree)

The best overall PG (i politely disagree)

DuMa
11-03-2013, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xnEwjam.jpg

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Not true, CP plays much better than Westbrook in the playoffs. The only difference is one plays with KD, while the other plays with David West/injured Blake Griffin.

David West was an All-Star when CP3 had him. Of course, when players like BG underperform, it's always blamed on injuries, and never on the confidence that team leaders are supposed to inspire. BG was better before CP3 arrived in LA. Since then, every player on the team has declined in productivity.

CP3 does not inspire his teammates to play better. CP3 and Rose are not leaders, and their teams will never accomplish anything in the playoffs. KD is able to dominate precisely because he has an alpha male to inspire him, a dominant force to carry him when the going gets rough.

Westbrook is a true point guard. He inspires his teammates to play better. He can dominate when the going gets rough.

In the clutch, CP3 stands around with his hands between his legs. Either that or he waits for a big man running back on defense to run into him to draw a foul. Rose just disappears completely. Non-believers need to see the truth for what it is.

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:18 PM
I predict 25/7/6 and MVP honors this year. Sorry KD, but you need to wait a little longer to get your first MVP.

ballinhun8
11-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Rose has been back since preseason.

Next.

RR#9
11-03-2013, 05:23 PM
I think CP3 is better at the moment, but damn, wasn't that a freakishly fast recovery time?

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:24 PM

Next.

Care to explain how that mental midget is in any way, shape, or form superior to Westbrook? Your statement is as short and unsubstantiated as all of the ludicrous claims Rose makes in his interviews. In fact, you could be Derrick Rose himself from what I suspect.

Eric Cartman
11-03-2013, 05:26 PM

Next.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Jake-Gyllenhaal-Laughing-In-Donnie-Darko-Gif.gif

Budadiiii
11-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Care to explain how that mental midget is in any way, shape, or form superior to Westbrook? Your statement is as short and unsubstantiated as all of the ludicrous claims Rose makes in his interviews. In fact, you could be Derrick Rose himself from what I suspect.
He used capitalization and punctuation. Can't be Rose himself.

Your point about Westbrook stands regardless.

KeylessEntry
11-03-2013, 05:28 PM
I hope the thunder are not making a mistake by rushing him back, but considering westbrook is a total freak of nature hes probably gonna be fine.

CelticBaller
11-03-2013, 05:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xnEwjam.jpg
:bowdown:

ProfessorMurder
11-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Irrelevant thread.

MCW hasn't gone away.

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I think CP3 is better at the moment, but damn, wasn't that a freakishly fast recovery time?

I would disagree with your first claim, but yeah, RWB is an amazing specimen. I mean that physically as well as mentally. You need incredible mental fortitude to shrug off the kind of injury he had. It might appear to be a minor injury to some people (in this case, Rose fans who are used to seeing mentally weak individuals take years to regain the courage needed to play at the highest level), but the reason he came back so quickly is quite simply because he is a warrior.

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Irrelevant thread.

MCW hasn't gone away.

MCW is probably the second best PG as of this moment. GOATbrook will bring MCW back down to earth in Philly in January when they meet. All great rising stars are made humble when they face the greatest. MCW's time will come.

Bobby13
11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
CP3 has already left one ship (New Orleans) only to exhibit the same form of mental weakness under brighter lights (LA). Dwight Howard left the latter only to become a rich man's Deandre Jordan in Houston. Will Derrick Rose become the next in a line of weak individuals to abandon his role as leader when every rational basketball fan realizes that he is not great, that he is nothing in comparison to great leaders such as Westbrook and Paul George? Can anyone predict the precise year in which Rose demands a trade after his teammates lose confidence in him?

demons2005
11-03-2013, 06:15 PM
To me Westbrook is #2 I like his style of play, he is a PG with cajones rather than from the deferment brand of PG's, but he's never shown the ability to be the best player on a good team whereas healthy Rose has shown time and time again he can be the best player on a 60 win team

HylianNightmare
11-03-2013, 06:22 PM

that's gonna be an insane game

joeyjoejoe
11-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Cp is the best pg in the NBA and about folding in the playoffs wbrooks biggest game the must win do or die last game of the finals 4/20

imdaman99
11-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Cp is the best pg in the NBA and about folding in the playoffs wbrooks biggest game the must win do or die last game of the finals 4/20
that was not the biggest game, dont be a complete idiot (you already are a damn fool). the series was over by then. heat were not gonna lose 3 in a row, especially when their role players would not miss in game 5. westbrook could have scored 50 and they woulda still lost by 20. the biggest game, was game 4. you know, the one where he dropped 40+ on the biggest of stages.

but yeah, cp3 is good too. i dont bring 1 guy down to put another one up on a pedestal like the rest of you people.

joeyjoejoe
11-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Its not over till its over unless you give up ofcourse game 5 was the biggest game of his career it was elim finals game who's the fool haha

TheMilkyBarKid
11-03-2013, 07:12 PM
that was not the biggest game, dont be a complete idiot (you already are a damn fool). the series was over by then. heat were not gonna lose 3 in a row, especially when their role players would not miss in game 5. westbrook could have scored 50 and they woulda still lost by 20. the biggest game, was game 4. you know, the one where he dropped 40+ on the biggest of stages.

but yeah, cp3 is good too. i dont bring 1 guy down to put another one up on a pedestal like the rest of you people.
Thats not a very alpha way to go out though :confusedshrug:

salwan
11-03-2013, 07:15 PM
rondo is not back yet :confusedshrug:

ballinhun8
11-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Like I said little dudes, Rose came back.

Name me the last PG to win an MVP?

KG215
11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Don't know about best PG in the NBA but this thread looks like a good place for this.

Darnell Mayberry ‏@DarnellMayberry 1h
Westbrook said yesterday after practice was the turning point for him. Asked if he expects rust, he said "I expect to win."

Leftimage
11-03-2013, 08:13 PM
1A - Chris Paul
1B - Westbrook
3 - Curry

27 - D.Rose

ballinhun8
11-03-2013, 08:25 PM
1A - Chris Paul
1B - Westbrook
3 - Curry

27 - D.Rose

Apr 2013

Seems about right with that kind of post.

TheCalmInsanity
11-03-2013, 08:31 PM
Like I said little dudes, Rose came back.

Name me the last PG to win an MVP?

Nash, twice. Was this a trick question?

Leftimage
11-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Apr 2013

Seems about right with that kind of post.

Seems about right for a Bulls fan. :cry: :cry:

Ca$H
11-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Not afraid to say the truth. This man is better than CP3, better than Rose. Westbrook is the best point guard in the NBA.

I don't care if CP3 put up 42/15/and whatever on wide open looks and easy lob passes that he will never see in the playoffs. CP3 and Rose are nothing but mental midgets who will fold when they see real competition in the playoffs.

Rose is a passive-aggressive, fake tough guy
CP3 is the GOAT flopper, and a career loser
Westbrook is a true alpha male, and will lead his team back to the Finals

MVP time :cheers:

u mean the best PG in the NBA has arrived.

http://i.imgur.com/pScygtc.jpg