PDA

View Full Version : Niko, you're a little girl

TheMarkMadsen
11-03-2013, 08:03 PM
All you do is stroll around this board looking for NETS topics to add your negativity too, you're a Knicks fan who's pretentiousness makes it hard to even come on this board after the a knicks win or Nets lose..and I like the Knicks.

Oh and you called me an alt, you really think I'm fresh kid, you want to make accusations? How about you ban be me and we'll see if my IP adress matches up with Fresh Kids.

I make a thread asking Fresh Kid a question and all of a sudden it gets closed and I'm accused of being an alt?

Are you that paranoid? I was excited for the Knicks game and wanted to get Fresh Kids prediction because he's one of the more entertaining posters on ISH who doesn't take himself to seriously a la 99% of the posters here.

If you're going to make an accusation then be ready to back it up.

Ban bet me and lets see if your baseless accusations are correct

Jameerthefear
11-03-2013, 08:05 PM
is niko a hot girl???

TheMarkMadsen
11-03-2013, 08:06 PM
is niko a hot girl???

I would assume so considering the amount of times he gets tossed around on here

niko
11-03-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm little, not a girl. what the **** are you talking about? :lol

niko
11-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Are you seriously mad at me because i rag on Fresh Kid all the time? Are you an alt?

ace23
11-03-2013, 08:10 PM
:oldlol:

KingBeasley08
11-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Nets >>> Knicks

niko
11-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Nets >>> Knicks
Giants>>>>Redskins

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-03-2013, 08:19 PM
No offense, but you'd have to be a complete idiot (and loser) to think fresh kid's post are 'entertaining'.

CelticBaller
11-03-2013, 09:02 PM
I want to see blood

Draz
11-03-2013, 09:54 PM
DON'T YOU DARE, talk about my girlfriend like that.

Bobcats > Heat

Heavincent
11-03-2013, 09:56 PM
Giants>>>>Redskins

Jets >>> both

niko
11-03-2013, 10:23 PM
Jets >>> both
:mad:

bagelred
11-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Are you seriously mad at me because i rag on Fresh Kid all the time? Are you an alt?

Well if he is an alt, we really need to control that, and then delete it.

Or in other words, Control Alt Delete.

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 01:28 AM
damn dats cold:lol

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 01:30 AM
No offense, but you'd have to be a complete idiot (and loser) to think fresh kid's post are 'entertaining'.
stop hating bro, you cant entertain nobody especially with your gay ass name"kuniva damighty" get that retarded shit outta here bitch:oldlol:

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Nets >>> Knicks
i dont think so, we lose by 9 or more in our two losses, nets lost agianst tha cavs and they lost to tha damn awful magic (my bad jameer:lol ) by 21! knicks are struggling like krazy mainly cuz of melo but are still better than tha overrated nets:oldlol:

gigantes
11-04-2013, 01:56 AM
the nets have a rookie coach, a lot of new key players to integrate, and their #1 player as well as #1 bench guy are coming off injuries, trying to work back in to playing shape.

there will be bumps.

so what's the nix' excuse...?

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 01:59 AM
the nets have a rookie coach, a lot of new key players to integrate, and their #1 player as well as #1 bench guy are coming off injuries, trying to work back in to playing shape.

there will be bumps.

so what's the nix' excuse...?
mainly melo.

Just2McFly
11-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Well if he is an alt, we really need to control that, and then delete it.

Or in other words, Control Alt Delete.

If life was a program, I wish you would hit Alt and F4 at the same time.

Or in other words, kill yourself.

gigantes
11-04-2013, 02:21 AM
mainly melo.
i think the real issue is, they need a better owner.

one who will stop interfering with the basketball people.

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 02:26 AM

I agree we definitely need a better owner, but we also need another all star to help us out especially anthony:facepalm

niko
11-04-2013, 10:00 AM

Don't feed the troll.

How are you feeling btw?

Aren't people off topic? Isn't this a bashing me thread?

Fresh Kid
11-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Don't feed the troll.

How are you feeling btw?

Aren't people off topic? Isn't this a bashing me thread?
i ain't no troll bro. you got it all wrong:lol

CarlosBoozer
11-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Get him niko!

CeltsGarlic
11-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Lol so random. Niko is aight. I once didnt liked him cause he agreed with everyone, but now I see hes too real to hate.

bagelred
11-04-2013, 10:21 AM
If life was a program, I wish you would hit Alt and F4 at the same time.

Or in other words, kill yourself.

:oldlol: Love the sarcasm dude. :cheers:

TheReal Kendall
11-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I thought Niko was married to a fine Asian chick?

niko
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM
I thought Niko was married to a fine Asian chick?
As far as I know. :lol I've contributed to the fight against japanese depopulation too. :cheers: We all need to do our part. Find a fine japanese woman (citizen of japan if possible) and knock her up today.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/nikochanr3/Untitled_zps23f6b7ce.png (http://s55.photobucket.com/user/nikochanr3/media/Untitled_zps23f6b7ce.png.html)

Bless Mathews
11-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Whos niko?

TheReal Kendall
11-04-2013, 07:48 PM
As far as I know. :lol I've contributed to the fight against japanese depopulation too. :cheers: We all need to do our part. Find a fine japanese woman (citizen of japan if possible) and knock her up today.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/nikochanr3/Untitled_zps23f6b7ce.png (http://s55.photobucket.com/user/nikochanr3/media/Untitled_zps23f6b7ce.png.html)

I can't wait til I go to Japan.... I'm gonna impregnate every Asian I see.

That chick in the pic is hot too

niko
11-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I can't wait til I go to Japan.... I'm gonna impregnate every Asian I see.

That chick in the pic is hot too

And she pilots a giant ****ing robot to kill monsters who killed her parents, very similar to batman. Wears black, almost similar to batman. She's like a hot monster killing batman.

That sounds better than almost every batman movie Warner has planned going forward.

gigantes
11-04-2013, 08:18 PM
How are you feeling btw?
okay. thanks, mate. i can't believe nobody asked me about my shiner yet. i had some bullshit explanations prepared but haven't had a chance to use them yet. what is the world coming to? :(

but if i get together with the chinese girl this week and/or go to the club i'm sure that will change!

are you eating any pacific fish, btw? me scared.

niko
11-04-2013, 08:20 PM
okay. thanks, mate. i can't believe nobody asked me about my shiner yet. i had some bullshit explanations prepared but haven't had a chance to use them yet. what is the world coming to? :(

but if i get together with the chinese girl this week and/or go to the club i'm sure that will change!

are you eating any pacific fish, btw? me scared.
We usually don't eat much pacific fish so it's not a big deal. When i was in Japan though i had a ton of sushi so i wasn't scared although I might be now.

:cheers: you know i approve of asian girls although there are a ton of chinese and not enough japanese so use protection.

TheSilentKiller
11-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Giants>>>>Redskins
Thats like saying eating a poop sandwich is better than drinking a poop smoothie.

gigantes
11-04-2013, 08:35 PM
We usually don't eat much pacific fish so it's not a big deal. When i was in Japan though i had a ton of sushi so i wasn't scared although I might be now.
my #1 fish is probably salmon, and i think it's mostly farm-raised and atlantic(?) so i guess i'm okay. TBH i feel i lot sorrier for SE asian countries than japan and china in this matter. as in, their ambitions and pollution footprint are much lower from what i read. just in general, they seem friendlier, more genuine, more low maintenance people.

japan and china are both fascinating but very sad countries from what i see.

treadster
11-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Hey niko, i was wondering, how are the people in Japan? are the chicks hot? I'm kinda curious.

niko
11-04-2013, 08:40 PM
my #1 fish is probably salmon, and i think it's mostly farm-raised and atlantic(?) so i guess i'm okay. TBH i feel i lot sorrier for SE asian countries than japan and china in this matter. as in, their ambitions and pollution footprint are much lower from what i read. just in general, they seem friendlier, more genuine, more low maintenance people.

japan and china are both fascinating but very sad countries from what i see.
It's like anyplace, the deck is stacked against you because the way society works is ****ed. In Japan, the way work is set up works counter to how you'd want to raise a family and maintain your relationships. Do you want to be happy or succesful? Society has set up that dichotomy, it's a bad thing. (It's become like that in the US too, god forbid you want to own a house. I have a house, and no debt so even though i've been laid off, i can still spend time with my family without totally wanting to slit my throat from worry. It's hard to be like that.)

I've visited poorer countries, people seem happier but they have much less opportunity to branch out from where they are. I'm not sure that's better. It's easier in that you have less choices which is less stressful, but better?

Anyway have fun and don't slip on anything and can you explain to me why Jason Kidd sits on the bench like he's an injured player?

niko
11-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Hey niko, i was wondering, how are the people in Japan? are the chicks hot? I'm kinda curious.
The city yes, the countryside not so much. Tokyo is very fashion concious and high boots, tights, and short skirts are much much more common. And the women all have makeup and their hair done. So being in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka especially in a high money district is WOW. :eek: Plus the women age slower (it seems) and as well they are really big on uniforms. It works for me. In terms of the asian countries i've been too, tokyo cities have the best girls.

(Taiwan to me was the easiest place to meet girls though when I was younger, you literally could use "I am from the US" as a pickup line. )

People in Japan though are much nicer away from Tokyo. Osaka is much friendlier, they are kind of nuts in a good way. (They are so insane over their baseball team for one.) Yokohama where we stay ranges from like Tokyo to friendlier. Tokyo is like being in NY, there are all kinds of people, friendly, not friendly, etc. (The cities i've found in life that are less friendly to travelers are the ones with tons of foreigners living there, you aren't really special at all.)

Anyone who goes to Japan hit me up and I'll tell you some little tips where to go and get some good food cheaply, etc. I don't know where to pick up girls and such anymore though, been a long time.

gigantes
11-04-2013, 09:09 PM
It's like anyplace, the deck is stacked against you because the way society works is ****ed. In Japan, the way work is set up works counter to how you'd want to raise a family and maintain your relationships. Do you want to be happy or succesful? Society has set up that dichotomy, it's a bad thing. (It's become like that in the US too, god forbid you want to own a house. I have a house, and no debt so even though i've been laid off, i can still spend time with my family without totally wanting to slit my throat from worry. It's hard to be like that.)
perhaps. yet that's not really in my top five. a worse situation to me is how these salarymen have to work an extra bullshit four hours or whatever until their bosses boss finally wanders home. no real work accomplished and precious time taken away from their spouses and children. i know the USA has mondo problem across the board, but this is just insane to me. almost like a fear gone wild.

the other chilling thing that springs to mind is the way the continued 20-yr recession makes replacing dedicated 30-yr olds with graduates a routine deal.

I've visited poorer countries, people seem happier but they have much less opportunity to branch out from where they are. I'm not sure that's better. It's easier in that you have less choices which is less stressful, but better?
i have no idea what is 'better' anymore. civilisation is unsustainable as is, so i am not very impressed by traditional ladder-climbers.

also, less stress = proven wealth.

also, i'm still peruvian, a villager at heart, and accept people in laos, thailand, viet as being closer to real people than i do the japanese or chinese. not because the latter two peoples are bad people, but because they've made dreadful choices over time. IMO china had far more leeway, tho.